It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar seems to confirm Zecharia Sitchin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Bob is trying to tell your about spin ratio collapse of a proton,

Simply explain the difference between FISSION and FUSION. Bob's using a simple analogy for simple people.

These have been written in your own words and I shall directly quote them as you had so written;

"I don't need you to tell me what and how to learn. I've read enough of Lazar's tripe here on ATS when John Lear was telling about that charlatan. The story when Lazar says that if "a proton plugs into the nucleus" (a silly term in itself) of Element 115 would cause a chain reaction is just absolute bullcrap -- supposedly, Lazar presented Lear with a chunk of that material -- which he conveniently claimed later was stolen.

Now this quote of you own written word is disinformation;

"You see, proton radiation is present at sea level normally, from cosmic rays. If Lazar was telling the truth, he would be evaporated by handling the 115. "

The important thing to remember according to your quote is;
"You see, proton radiation is present at sea level normally, from cosmic rays."

If there was ONLY Proton radiation at sea level, why does the SUN transmit proton radiation within a vaccuum??
Does not radiospectrometry not calculcate spin ratios of atoms to determine the molecules of other objects of planets or comets etc. from deep space across a vaccuum to determine the elements contained within that environment?

This is a quote from "rcanem"

"Not to confirm or deny what is being said, I would like to point out that Element 115 has been discovered and created in a lab, however, since it decays almost instantly into another (until now) unknown element 113 which in turn only last a fraction over 1 second, before decaying into other known elements. I am new to ATS and I am not sure how to imbed all the information I will simply provide the URL.

www.radiochemistry.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have a question, could the Anunnaki be the grays everyone keeps talking about??

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by krazyiven

Quite possibly, but I think they're a different race from a different planet. The Sumerians dealt with them for a while and even have their own stories of how the Annunaki created their predecessors as slaves for the sole purpose of mining gold and then wiped them out with a flood because they were disappointed in their creation. Grays contacted some of the Indian tribes in north and south america, as you can even see some of the cave drawings that look exactly like grays. I'm not sure if they have contacted any other civilization besides native americans.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon
Now this quote of you own written word is disinformation;

"You see, proton radiation is present at sea level normally, from cosmic rays. If Lazar was telling the truth, he would be evaporated by handling the 115. "

The important thing to remember according to your quote is;
"You see, proton radiation is present at sea level normally, from cosmic rays."

If there was ONLY Proton radiation at sea level, why does the SUN transmit proton radiation within a vaccuum??

Oh boy... There are all sorts of radiation at sea level, including protons. I never said otherwise. Imagine if I said there are some daisies in my backyard, that doesn't mean I said there were no other flowers. Reading comprehension...

And, the solar wind coming from the Sun is deflected by the Earth magnetic field, so it's actually irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Question 1 Bob says the aliens left in 1979. What happened in 79 to make them want to leave?

Phil Schneider has a story about a battle that took place between us and the grays in 1979. This supposedly happened when Phil was working for the government and they were drilling underground bases with some advanced technology. Apparently, he was in the battle and killed a couple of grays, as well as being wounded himself. He does have evidence of physical trauma, but that doesn't necessarily prove anything. I am a believer, but I am not quite convinced of Phil Schneider's story. However, that is just my opinion. That is the connection to 1979.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

I watched his video. He was murdered soon after the making of that video, found with evidence of death by forced suffocation. I think they said he was strangled with a wire or some other material. Sounds like a government involvement to me.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

I wouldn't think so quickly here. If you delve a bit deeper into Phil you find that he is a bit on the loopy side, his claims make no sense and he has never provided any evidence except for his fanciful stories. I think someone who weaves together such ridiculous stories and carries such a facade has the mental capability to commit suicide...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

For someone who pertains to be enlightened by your avatar name of BhuddaSystem (an enlightened one), I see you have been shot down left right and centre. *pardon the puns", I have quoted your very own words you have written.

You denigrate that which you neither know nor understand. You resort to rhetoric, anger, and denial. Even when we catch you with your own unique quotes (and forgive some of us who make typos - which seems to be your only comeback when you refuse to answer ANY basic principles)

All of us, who do understand, have asked you 2 very specific and very simple questions, either in a complex manner or a in a childlike version to make it easy for you.

To teach your a lesson you must 1st learn, understand & then extrapolate;

#1. Explain the BASIC principle of fusion.

#2. Explain the BASIC principle of fission.

So far you have yet to explain your understanding. A child who does not understand will become defensive & retalliate. that is normal for toddlers.

A. When you collapse a particle in FUSION you create energy.

B. When you expand a particle in FISSION you also create energy.

C. For either of these events you need the quantum variable/potential (inertial transference between any 2 particles states)

D. Ever heard of a magnetic gas turbine plasma engines combining both the fusion/fission within a magnetic dipole containment field???

Please come back when you can firstly explain point A & B

HADES

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon
So far you have yet to explain your understanding. A child who does not understand will become defensive & retalliate. that is normal for toddlers.

A. When you collapse a particle in FUSION you create energy.

B. When you expand a particle in FISSION you also create energy.

Wrong. If you try to divide a nucleus of iron, you would EXPEND energy. When you try to FUSE two nuclei of iron, you also EXPEND energy.

Of course, this kind of knowledge can not be expected from an infant.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

There really is no point in continuing the argument with buddhasystem because he/she seems to have a small reputation when it comes to arguments and opposing particular subjects that have been demonstrated as facts, such as the hydrogen powered truck.Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, buddhasystem. I caught your comments on that thread after I watched the video. They obviously demonstrated the fuel system, yet you completely dismissed it and claimed that they could only expend energy equivalent to what they put into it, which is demonstrably false. That's the same as saying "You can only get back in return the equivalent of what energy you apply when smashing two particles together", which is also demonstrably false because there IS an enormous release of energy from proton collisions, which is much more than what was applied. That's exactly how the atomic bomb is possible. The only logical conclusion I can make from this is that you entirely discounted a documented demonstration including video evidence of a truck running just fine on hydrogen extracted from water because you think you know it all. You think you can justifiably dismiss a proven demonstration because you think you have some sort of other knowledge that can "disprove" or at least challenge it. buddhasystem (uncapitalized for good reasons), you're an idiot.

I invite maxwellsdemon and anyone else to read this thread and notice the inconsistencies in buddhasystem's arguments and oppositions concerning a video demonstration of a hydrogen powered truck, as well as others who state that they have constructed hydrogen fuel systems for their motorcycles, which you can find proven demonstrations of all over the internet and in person if you know where to find them. It works, you get plenty of energy from it, it's cleaner, safer, probably cheaper and... Oh... Did I mention it works?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

buddhasystem = Pure abhorrence.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by redrezo
It's also just as bad to make such claims as 'I have a phd' and 'I work at the LHC', while providing zero evidence like Bob Lazar and expecting people to swallow it.

After encountering a few freaks who made threats on my life (on a different board) I started taking privacy mode seriously. The best credentials are abilities to actually discuss physics beyond a potpourri of pop science trivia like "they use magnetic field to contain plasma". If you don't think that "protons in nature are different from protons in the lab" sounds idiotic, well then, good luck.

If you want to believe that spaghetti monster inhabit the hollow earth, so be it.

And you are stupid enough to expect people to take you up on faith? Ordinarily I wouldn't side with the mob, but in this case the one throwing the tantrum is you. You can read my reply on a different thread with Bob Lazar, I don't believe he is telling the truth either, but I don't act like a close-minded pseudo-skeptic or a child attacking people around me for their beliefs.

Again where's proof of your credentials? Where? As far as i'm concerned you are a liar, making baseless claims that are worse than Bob Lazar.

It is more reasonable to expect a scientist working at the LHC to spend time doing actual research instead of wasting time arguing with people over the internet at 'freak' fringe boards all day long.

And you seem to have alot more free time than I do.

P.S please register under a different user name, your nickname is an insult to people who would consider themselves buddhist.
edit on 5-1-2011 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

Well, he/she could be working at LHC, along with spending time on this website during work hours instead of doing his/her damn job, but I highly doubt it. I agree.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by redrezo

Well, he/she could be working at LHC, along with spending time on this website during work hours instead of doing his/her damn job, but I highly doubt it. I agree.

No need to give this jerk the benefit of the doubt. But it's rather nice of you to still consider the possibility.

I'm sorry but the closed minded pseudo skeptic in me, wants to believe the government isn't wasting their tax dollars on nincompoops who spend their time on 'fringe' boards instead of actual work.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by krazyiven

Quite possibly, but I think they're a different race from a different planet. The Sumerians dealt with them for a while and even have their own stories of how the Annunaki created their predecessors as slaves for the sole purpose of mining gold and then wiped them out with a flood because they were disappointed in their creation.

Though the basis of the theory is creation for mining purposes, there may be some other element that is not so significant to us that they might have needed by way of either agricultural or atmospheric reasons. As for the Anunnaki destroying them because of dissatisfaction of their creation? I think it was more on the lines of when the Anunnaki were observing that the genetically altered "Homosapiens" were starting to have conscience and mind of their own. Not too mention there reproduction ferocity were implicated on the "Sons of God's" to embark with the immortals livelihood by having sex and baring offspring, better known as "Nefilim" by our history standards.The "Deluge" became a factor after Ea had orally and verbally leaked out information without audience , behind a screen, that there would be a great deluge and that it would alter the creation of mankind forever, but the leak Ea had given was the principle onslaught for the story of Ishtuputnam/Noah (SP?) It all was initiated basically of the sexual intermingling s with the daughters of man and the son's of the Gods.

Grays contacted some of the Indian tribes in north and south america, as you can even see some of the cave drawings that look exactly like grays. I'm not sure if they have contacted any other civilization besides native americans.

As for them being relatively concluded as "Greys" it is not certain, but if I were to wager a guess at what they "Might" of looked like, I would say they looked similar to us, the greys analogy is interpretation of the "Other" types of life we have in our universe. Though there is some indications of these events possibly being as old as 450K years, the evidence is staggering for the open minded thinker, not to mention the interconnection by means of texts and cave wall drawing's. Who knows, maybe they were all visiting because of contact with one another for different purposes they intentionally came here for different reason?

Mr. Lear and Bob Lazar are friends , I know, and for the sake of conversation, I am sure Bob Lazar regrets sharing any or all of his knowledge with retrospect to the public's and governments reaction. Whether the PTB did in fact erase all of his credentials to make him appear as a "Hoaxer/Propagandist" is circumstantial as best, but I for one think Mr. Lazar had something to do with all this hubbub and is trying to give information that will awaken the rest of the none seeing public to the actual interconnection we have with Alien life forms and technologies.Hell, they were here way before us, in my honest and unbiased opinion, but until the proverbial truth bites us in the rear with tangible and irrefutable proof's, we will all still be arguing in a vein attempt to convince some one somewhere that these are fact based and that there is really no other interpretation of our existence to follow that makes any sense

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

I was being sarcastic about the possibility. I don't think he/she is an LHC physicist at all, largely due to the disinformation and the suspicious "Rational mystic" under the name. A mystical physicist? A mystical physicist, rational?! LOL! I usually prefer to return ten times as much rudeness to rude people, especially this one.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Good point. The 'disappointment' in their enslaved creations is something I forgot to elaborate on. I did mean to say that they were disappointed mainly because the slaves began to think for themselves and rebel against their enslavement and creators, causing their own demise. You explained it though.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Ha.. interesting, I looked up 1623 (as mentioned in the video) and guess what I found?

Sec. 1623. Limitation on eligibility for preferential treatment of aliens not lawfully present on basis of residence for higher education benefits

(a) In general Notwithstanding any other provision of law, an alien who is not lawfully present in the United States shall not be eligible on the basis of residence within a State (or a political subdivision) for any postsecondary education benefit unless a citizen or national of the United States is eligible for such a benefit (in no less an amount, duration, and scope) without regard to whether the citizen or national is such a resident. (b) Effective date This section shall apply to benefits provided on or after July 1, 1998.

lol, makes you wonder if this why they ET left and are no longer working with the US government!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I think that's an immigration law that applies to illegal immigrants from other countries, not extraterrestrials. However, I'm sure the government actually does have a written manual describing similar procedures for extraterrestrial visitors. I've seen the manual that Majestic 12 used for crash and retrieval scenes.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

yes, I understand that, but I'm wondering if they used the same law for say... outer space aliens! Maybe the ET require our law to coexist and if our law doesn't allow them to be here, they can't operate on Earth. Just too much of considering between the numbers and referral to "aliens"

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
As far as i'm concerned you are a liar, making baseless claims that are worse than Bob Lazar.

The claims I have made are these:

a) quark-gluon plasma IS NOT contained by magnetic field in the lab
b) scientists don't shoot protons "precisely" at a nucleus
c) protons found in nature are identical to ones found in the lab
d) nuclear fission and nuclear fusion are two different processes
e) there is a lot of stopping power in nuclear collisions so when nuclei do collide, there is no chance of them passing though each other unfettered or intact
f) radiation at sea level consists of many different kinds of particles, including protons

If you consider these claims baseless lies, you are beyond hope.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join