It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar seems to confirm Zecharia Sitchin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This video was posted Nov.20, 2010, but I do think it's a older video.

In the video Bob Lazar tells us about S4 a secret bunker and hanger research facility located south of Area 51. He claims that we have 9 Alien spacecraft, and until 1979 aliens helped us in the research at this base.

Question 1 Bob says the aliens left in 1979. What happened in 79 to make them want to leave?

He claims that he worked on the propulsion system of the alien craft. He claims the craft is powered by anti mater devices that power gravitational wave generators. These generators are able to bend space time to make interstellar spaceflight possible.

He claims the aliens are the classic gray aliens.

At 34:00 in the video he starts telling us about the aliens and where they came from, and at around 36:00 he tells us that these aliens have altered human genetics 65 times.

Is he at least hinting that Sitchin could be right on the money? At least about his claim of alien altering our DNA? Or aliens Creating us?

Anyway I liked the video, and I felt he did a good job explaining the science and how the technology works.

YouTube
edit on 4-1-2011 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I read your article but didn't see the video. Everything that it says on that article I already know. Except, the aliens didn't leave. They're still here. Anyways, How long did he work on Area 51?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Wasn't Sitchen discredited, at least insofar as his translations of the Sumerian Tablets? I've tried to follow the Annunaki origination and it all seems to trace back to him. It seems basically, everyone just quotes him.

Wilcock, who also believes in the influence of other or future species, speaks of DNA changes by way of a more mystical media; to wit, cosmic vibrations and impulses originating from the Milkyway.

Anyway, thanks for the post. Lazar material is few and far between.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've seen the videos and I've known all the details of anti-gravity propulsion for a while. It works and it's true. There are grays that visit occasionally, they're from the Zeta Reticuli star system, they did genetically alter us 65 times (so far) and the government has been keeping this a secret since the 1940s.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
See this is the thing what makes me not believe bobs story, in plenty other videos I’ve seen him in he has said he has never seen any aliens at s4 and only indication that the craft he worked on was made by ETs was because it was "very advanced technology" and he was asked to "back engineer" the craft. Also the insde was very small, too small for an adult human to be in. Now he's saying he knows we have had our DNA altered?
edit on 4-1-2011 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

No, he says that's what they told him when he was briefed at S4. They don't tell you everything when you work for them, they just give you the most important details that have the most relevance to your assignment. He was still skeptical about that part until he actually saw a gray alien through a small wire-meshed window as he passed the room. He's a close friend of John Lear and admitted it to him.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I watched parts of the video and it's highly purified example of pseudo-scientific garbage.

Listen at your own risk.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

It's not pseudo-science. You need to learn to accept the fact that mainstream science is not all there is and majority doesn't always rule (meaning that just because the majority doesn't accept his explanation doesn't mean it's false). His explanation sounds very plausible and can be demonstrated. I watched the entire video (not just parts) and I have prior knowledge of anti-gravity propulsion. He explained it all far better than I ever can.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yes this is an old video, dated back to the late 1980´s or early 1990's. I remember seeing it years ago. thnx for posting it again though. Worth a watch if you havent seen it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

He's a physicist, ok maybe telling him in the files that the craft is built by ETs is relevant, they wouldn't have told him we have had our DNA altered by them that’s just not relevant, In the program "Conspiracy" played on the History channel, he admits he has no idea about aliens etc, he says all he knows is that the craft he worked on comes from somewhere else, why would he say that if he didn't mean it?

Time 4:14 were he states it.
www.youtube.com...

If you know if he has said it please show me a video because at the moment it seems like he's changed his story to tell it how people really want to hear it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
doubled

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

Who else told him about the genetic alteration? Of course they told him that and of course it's relevant because the craft he reverse engineered was created by the extraterrestrials that modified our DNA. He's not "changing his story" to satisfy the public. He says he has no idea about aliens or their intentions because that's all he was told. "Here's a saucer, it came from another star system, these guys (Grays) made it and they messed around with our DNA a few times, now we need you to figure out exactly how it works." That's basically all he was told. Sometimes he chooses to have no comment on certain subjects and refuses to answer particular questions in order to protect himself, such as the times when people ask him if he has any element 115 (Ununpentium) in his possession.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

It's not pseudo-science. You need to learn

I don't need you to tell me what and how to learn. I've read enough of Lazar's tripe here on ATS when John Lear was telling about that charlatan. The story when Lazar says that if "a proton plugs into the nucleus" (a silly term in itself) of Element 115 would cause a chain reaction is just absolute bullcrap -- supposedly, Lazar presented Lear with a chunk of that material -- which he conveniently claimed later was stolen.

You see, proton radiation is present at sea level normally, from cosmic rays. If Lazar was telling the truth, he would be evaporated by handling the 115.

His exposition of how "primordial" matter can't be found in the solar system but exists elsewhere it just laughable.

I watched the entire video (not just parts) and I have prior knowledge of anti-gravity propulsion. He explained it all far better than I ever can.

You don't have "knowledge" of anti-gravity propulsion. What you did you bought into some charlatan's nonsense and you are still doing it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

65 times , o`really ???????????????????????

what is his evidence for this ??

and PLEASE think before answering

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

How about watching the flippin video before posting?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Oh, I bought into it because it's "nonsense"? Is that right? Can you demonstrate that it's false? Can you explain to me why you think he would evaporate by holding the element? The element is not proton radiation itself. It is simply an element that can produce massive amounts of energy when it is bombarded by protons. The chunk of that element he was holding was not being bombarded by protons at that time, therefore he would NOT evaporate. That's a logical fallacy on your part.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yup.

The moment he said "gravity b" and "gravity a" I chuckled and had to stop right then and there.

What's more is that his level of expertise in physics never seemed to extend beyond that of any high school student today. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but it's just not very convincing.

However, I had to skip past the problematic idea of humanoid aliens with hominid body plans as that would be a whole other kettle of fish...That is a most glaring problem with the ETH, though he seemed to focus on the subject of ET technology anyhow.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If he had this, he would have shown us as hard evidence that he has been saying for years he will produce, if he has had it all this time he could have shown it to the world, instead he says he says he got it stolen? (What I read somewhere on here) or he isn't showing it for his own safety? What the hell..

And I'm sorry but the whole DNA thing wouldn't have anything to do with the mechanics behind the UFO, it just isn't need to know, fair enough they told him it is an alien ship etc but as for the rest.. They wouldn't tell a scientist that, it just has nothing to do with the mechanical side of it, what does our DNA being altered have to do with a physical ship? Maybe if he was working with/on the aliens thereselfs then yeah he would but there vechile? No chance

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

See this is the thing what makes me not believe bobs story, in plenty other videos I’ve seen him in he has said he has never seen any aliens at s4 and only indication that the craft he worked on was made by ETs was because it was "very advanced technology" and he was asked to "back engineer" the craft. Also the insde was very small, too small for an adult human to be in. Now he's saying he knows we have had our DNA altered?

Whether you believe his claims or not, Lazar stated he was given some briefing material to look at for background on the problem, that included the information he stated about aliens..and that even he was skeptical about what he was told, etc. He doesn't claim to know this info firsthand, only states that this is what he was told. (regardless of which side of the fence you're on)....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join