It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000s of Birds found dead in Manitoba

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

10,000s of Birds found dead in Manitoba

beforeitsnews.com

Officials from Health Canada are scrambling to deal with the sudden death of 10′s of thousands of wild birds somewhere in the province. Officials dodged local reporters who were removed from outside the Level-4 Canada Science center.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Local reports have circulated that an extremely virulent strain of bird flu has infected both wild and farm birds. At the same time an extremely aggressive winter flu has hit Canada sometime in December and mortality rates are expected to rise alarmingly in vulnerable populations.

This article comes from Before It's News - and I can't find any supporting related reports. The link provided in the BIN article leads to an old page at Health Canada on the H1N1 flu pandemic.

I decided to post this piece for several reasons:

1. It reflects recent reports from Arkansas, posted by neowakko on ATS here - and many other nations are reporting similar "die-offs."

2. The article states that:
a) Canada is experiencing "an extremely aggressive winter flu" - I know that is the case in Manitoba; and
b) Local reporters "were removed from outside the Level-4 Canada Science center" - I can verify that Winnipeg does have a Level-4 bio-lab.

3. Canada's "Bill of Rights" does NOT guarantee Freedom of Speech or Freedom of the Press, and it is not unusual for news or government reports to be censored and/or "disappeared."

Again - I believe this report to be plausible, but cannot confirm it.

Please consider this as Breaking News in need of verification.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Something strange is definitely going on.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Do you have a credible link?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

He already explained this in his second post.

If this is indeed true there is something really strange going on here.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I have found out that rumours start on non credible sites then they become true later. I first read about the DTV tranisition on snopes.com. I also read about the ban of incadscent lighting on wikipedia. Both times I did not believe but then it came true.
In this day and age it is so hard to find good information and when you find out you are not sure it is believable. Crazy world we live in now.

link   

Canada's "Bill of Rights" does NOT guarantee Freedom of Speech or Freedom of the Press, and it is not unusual for news or government reports to be censored and/or "disappeared."

I think your wrong on this count.
CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS

Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:

Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms

Rights and freedoms in Canada

1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.
Fundamental Freedoms

Fundamental freedoms

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.
laws.justice.gc.ca...

link   
This happens from time to time. Has been happening for decades, it's normal even if we don't know the cause. No need to start up with a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

BeforeItsNews (and it never is) has not a single iota of truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
Do you have a credible link?

At the moment this sounds like a leaked story from one of the officials or clean up crew. Fascinatingly apocalyptic.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Another Chemtrails problem. I have no idea why and what there dropping.All i know is it caused over 20,000 fish and 30,000 birds to DIE!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I wasn't saying it was true (I said if), I was just pointing out that he had already explained that he was waiting for a credible source to verify this story,

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I found this:

Strange...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wow, there's no way this and the 4000 dead black birds in Arkansas can be a coincidence. Chemtrails is one possible explanation, but I'd be interested to hear other theories. Anyone ever see the movie "The Core"...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That is NOT a credible site!!

Did you read who made the report...

Scarlet Whore...

I thought this would of been very intriguing but upon
looking further through, without more evidence, I do not believe this to be true.
edit on 3-1-2011 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindovermatter88
Wow, there's no way this and the 4000 dead black birds in Arkansas can be a coincidence. Chemtrails is one possible explanation, but I'd be interested to hear other theories. Anyone ever see the movie "The Core"...

I was just thinking about the movie the other day. I wonder if possibly these are sort of like natural omens for the towns in which they happen.
Or maybe these birds flew up too high to get away from the fireworks or smoke.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Really? It's normal for tens of thousands of birds to suddenly die? Idk man...that's a stretch.
There seems to be a lot of wildlife dying lately...
Something fishy is going on here...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindovermatter88

Hmm i wonder if it has anything to do with the new weather control devices they are testing now?...i remember reading about that somewhere on this board.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RandMcNally

Originally posted by RandMcNally

soficrow
Canada's "Bill of Rights" does NOT guarantee Freedom of Speech or Freedom of the Press, and it is not unusual for news or government reports to be censored and/or "disappeared."

I think your wrong on this count.

Unfortunately, the legal qualifiers and limitations pretty much neutralize our Rights and Freedoms, and the law does get twisted to suit nefarious purpose.

As you pointed out:

"1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject ONLY to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society."

and

CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS: Limitation

(3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to
(a) any laws or practices of general application in force
in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of province of present or previous residence; and
(b) any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.

...results from google.ca are often substantially different than results from google.com. Information that puts Canada in a bad light tends not to be available on google.ca.

edit on 3/1/11 by soficrow because: tinkering

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am right next door in neighboring Saskatchewan. Had something of this scale happened, it would have been on local news. Haven't heard a thing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join