It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000s of Birds found dead in Manitoba

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Just read the flu report. I guess it's good that I don't get out more.

Time to up the Vitamin D dose, we lack in that vitamin when it's winter here. It makes a huge difference.

And don't forget. Small, limited exposures allow your body to build up resistance. But getting a major whack of new germs overwhelms the systems.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Near a huge LEAD mine. Just like Arkansas, Ohio, Leeds etc.

Very strange.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

How very disturbing.

The RSOE map now shows that Arkansaw is an Epidemic Hazard from Perussis.
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Dead birds now in Aftrica, Kentucy, and Canada, and Louisiana
S&F

edit on 3-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandMcNally

Canada's "Bill of Rights" does NOT guarantee Freedom of Speech or Freedom of the Press, and it is not unusual for news or government reports to be censored and/or "disappeared."

I think your wrong on this count.
CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS

Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:

Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms

Rights and freedoms in Canada

1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.
Fundamental Freedoms

Fundamental freedoms

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.
laws.justice.gc.ca...

You're wrong. There's a "not withstanding" clause that applies to various articles, including that of free speech.

Even consider how the Canadian government ordered scientists to not publicly discuss information about floods.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
_

Either way, the gov. officials and possibly the oil companies
definitely know what is going on, one or both are behind
this culling.
The general public is always last to know.

@ 02:44 : gov. :
guilty

I somewhat doubt that it was done under orders of the
dept of agriculture; I have a feeling that this is to cover
for a major waste-water or gas leak due to fracking (drilling).
Doesn't stuff as this go to counsel ? to get the public's approval in the u.s ?
Either way, the gov. is responsible for cleaning it up,
and I wouldn't be surprised knowing that kids were traumatized by
seeing all the dead birds . . . and law-suits.

-

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for Canadian news networks to pick up on this story already. So far today they've only managed to talk about the other dead bird incident in the states, which happened days ago. The pretty much butchered the story too, gave the official explanations as being stupid crap like fireworks and lightning. They even took the time to discredit conspiracy theories on it by picking the most ridiculous quote they could find on the internet to present to us (some guy suggested it was an alien invasion
).

I can't see Canadian national news coverage of the incident going over well. Bunch of friggin' panzies in our media, I tell ya.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Those birds in Arkansas did not die because of virus. Those birds died because something hit them. So these bird kills in Canada are not related to the bird kills in Arkansas.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
I'm just waiting for Canadian news networks to pick up on this story already.

Don't hold your breath, the source used here is bogus. Follow the links people. BIWN is not a valid source, and then they are citing sc4rletwhore.com as their source. Go to that site and try to follow the links to what they are claiming as sources, and you end up at this BS:

www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Those birds in Arkansas did not die because of virus. Those birds died because something hit them. So these bird kills in Canada are not related to the bird kills in Arkansas.

I still haven't seen any real proof that this Canadian bird deaths story is real. Please correct me if I'm wrong but as some one said "Before Its News" is a site where anybody can post a hoax story then people vote if they think its real or not. I vote hoax. And for those reasons I'm out.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I live in Manitoba and so far, i've heard nothing. There is over a million people living here, over half of them in Winnipeg leaving the rest to live in a relatively small area compared to the overall size of the province, small northern communities the exception. Word like that would spread fast.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

BeforeItsNews (and it never is) has not a single iota of truth.

That's not true... It has indeed had many things which were real news...

You do know that Manitoba just sufferred a huge bout of bird flu right?

www.winnipegfreepress.com...
edit on 4-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Local Newpaper details same phenomena. Dated 4/1

www.winnipegfreepress.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

link to avian flu

Turkey Farmers find avian flu in canada

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I believe TPTB are killing all these birds with VIRAL WEAPONS, which they have probably released into the wild as all these birds are dying, because we're the target! Nice negative thought to have suddenly when I've been meditating and trying to turn every negative into a postive this 2011. But I'm pretty sure we're dealing with the murder incorporated Bloodlines who really think they are entitled to all the resources of this planet, and that they can murder whoever they wish.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Still no independent verification - all reports lead back to the original post by Canadafirst on the Scarlet Whore site.

This report could be bogus, or it could lead to evidence of a cover-up. We do NOT know if Canadafirst is a whistleblower or a troublemaker.

We DO know that Canada is extremely adept at silencing whistleblowers (eg., look up Shiv Chopra) and suppressing information, especially information that might hurt international trade.

reply to post by Cheerfulnihilist

I live in Manitoba too, but I do NOT believe that if something isn't in the papers, it can't be true. Can't tell you how often I've had to use international search engines to find local news because it was censored and suppressed here. Canada has a very tight rein on information. imho - negative information about the food supply, medical services and public health is commonly suppressed, for various reasons.

As far as "everyone" would be talking. Manitoba has a population of 1,213,815, more than half of which is in the Winnipeg Capital Region, and covers an area of 649,950 square kilometres (250,900 sq mi). LOTS of unpopulated area.

IF the die-off is real, and occurred in an unpopulated area (we have lots) - then no, everyone would NOT be talking about it.

Ed. to add:

Shiv Chopra’s name has become synonymous with food safety. He and fellow scientists have waged many battles over 4 decades against a succession of Canadian federal ministries of health and helped to protect the food supply worldwide. With support of his union, Dr Chopra and his colleagues refused to approve various harmful drugs intended for meat and milk production. He endured disciplinary actions, spoke out publicly, testified at Senate committees, and won federal court cases against Health Canada. Due to Dr. Chopra’s work, Bovine Growth Hormone was barred in Canada in 1999 and in the EU. He has spoken out on BGH, dangerous antibiotics like Revalor-H Baytril, and the true causes of mad cow disease.

edit on 4/1/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

indeed!...but tptb WANT us to believe its bird flu, they want everyone to go get thier jabs....however these birds literally fell from the sky at the same time.....this isnt bird flu, it would kill them all at the same time the chances of that are extremely slim to virtually none!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just saw on CNN we had the same thing here in Louisiana!
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
they say fireworks, I find that hard to believe,
edit on 083131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
they say fireworks, I find that hard to believe,

Fireworks hah... What next, a weather balloon?

"It looks like the death of these birds across North America was the result of a weather balloon that exploded and released poisonous gasses into the atmosphere. We also think here at the MAKDKWMFAL Department that it could have been swamp gas or an iphone glitch. Nothing to worry about. There is clearly no epidemic here, everyone be good little drones and get back to work."
edit on 4-1-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

...burntheships pointed out that Arkansas is now flagged with an "epidemic hazard" on the RSOE map. ...He said pertussis, but the site now says "unknown cause."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join