It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
More Dead animals, this time in New Zealand.

Dead Snappers

Whats going on here people?

I look into that earlier but there was no number given did you get a count

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Twitter is blowing up about the story.
Alot of people are turning to End of Times prophecy on this one...

You can use Google to watch the twitter stream -

Twitter Real Time updates

Crazy times people!

Can you post a few for the less 'twit savvy' (and because your link goes nowhere (for me, at least))

It's a link to google results for "dead birds sky" that shows people posting things about it on twitter. It just keeps updating itself with another person posting about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well this is my first post on ATS. I read about this on the news today and was intrigued after I found out that there was another wave of dead birds dropping from the sky and the dead fish washing up. So I came on here to see what the people of ATS had to say about it.

I know in the past there have been some newsstories of birds and frogs falling from the sky, most likely due to storms. This seems to be on a larger scale however. Also there doesn't seem to be an easy explanation now that it's happening in different places. So I'll be following this thread, but frankly I hope the birds stop dropping from the sky because it's getting kinda freaky.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Also,

One of the end time prophecies is that Christians will begin to endure 'Tribulations' -
It's kind of scary when recall that a Coptic church was bombed New Years Eve as well, during the same time that these mass of birds died.

I'm not trying to spook anyone here, but the scripture talks about tribulations happening to Christians, and in Israel and at the same time 'the beasts of the field, birds in the sky, and fish in the sea are swept away.'

It's pretty scary. I will refrain from posting scripture, but if you want to look up some passages, try Hosea 4, Zephaniah 1:2-4, and Ezekiel 38:19-21. Also, compare these with the current state of affairs in the Mid East, whats going on in the world around you.

Matthew 24:8-9 talks about Tribulations that are a sign of the end coming soon...it's all pretty frightening actually. Just food for thought guys.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

More Dead animals, this time in New Zealand.

Dead Snappers

Whats going on here people?

I look into that earlier but there was no number given did you get a count

No, its all I could find so far, but keep it on your radar !

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
just so we are up to date , lemme know if i left something out.

BIRDS:

Kentucky: Women reports dozens of dead birds in her yard

Louisiana: Hundreds of DEAD Black Birds Found In Louisiana

Arkansas: For Arkansas Blackbirds, the New Year Never Came

Germany: Dead birds of prey at the roadside

Japan: Japan on alert after finding dead birds

Caroline: Dead pelican count escalates

Tucson: Nearly 70 dead bats found in Tucson

Somerset UK: Mystery as scores of starlings found dead in village garden

Thousands of dead birds fall out of the sky, North and South America

Fish:

Arkansas: 100,000 drum fish die in Arkansas River, more than 100 miles from site of bizarre blackbird deaths

Kent Island, MD: MDE: Fish Kill Caused By Cold Stress

Brazil: Mysterious killing of fish in coastal

Wales UK: UK. Dead fish discovered in canal marina near Abergavenny

Haiti: Authorities probe dead fish in Haitian lake

Australia: Dead fish clog lake at airport

Indiana: Dead fish wash up on Washington Park beach

Maryland: Unusual Fish Kill Found in Annapolis

Canada: Victoria river mysteriously turns bright green

Italy Two miles of beach full of fish, clams and crabs dead in a stretch of coast

Peterborough UK: Concern as fish die in beauty spot brook

New Zealand: Hundreds of snapper dead on beaches

SOURCE

Related

Millions more dead fish: UNBELIEVABLE FISHKILL in Lousiana -- ALL TYPES, EVEN MAMMALS

Sea life dying by the million around the world

Reports recently from around the world of billions of sea creatures being washed ashore

Thousands of dead fish washing up and thousands of dead birds: Arkansas

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Thats a great list, but do we have sources?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here is a statement on msn,"The birds suffered from acute physical trauma leading to internal hemorrhage and death," the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said in a statement Monday. "There was no sign of chronic or infectious disease."

The birds were otherwise healthy, according to the statement.It also states that the birds could have been startled by a large loud sound event,but falling from the sky dead

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

sources can be found here..www.thebigwobble.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by shikori

Sorry to disagree but the allowable amount of leakage of any nuclear power plant is ZERO. No amount, not even a tiny smidgen is acceptable. So no a small amount that will kill off animals but not people and wont be detected is impossible. Now I am not saying that leaks are not possible. We all know about Three Mile Island and Chernoble and accidents happen. But we'd know about it if there was a problem at the power plant.

Few people are aware of the fact that the nuclear power plants restrictions are so tight. Now given that trace amounts of uranium are present in coal, the amount of nuclear leakage from a coal burning plant (millions of ton/year for the country) is downright incredible in comparison to a nuclear plant.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Cant really put any stock inbible prophicies in this day and age.

With the tecnology we have,and the corrupt people that live in this world,making these "prophiecies" come true,isnt that hard.

Forced fullfillment of such things can further people's agendas.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Do you have a link for web bot predictions. I find this software program very entertaining !

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Doesnt the webbot program just pick up on specific trends being discussed around the internet? I would think that the closer we get to 2012 the more this topic is going to crop up in their system.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
some more good information found here.www.canada.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
look at these weather headlines ... plus all these dead fish and birds.. are world is in chaos !! and its not getting any better people www.1stheadlines.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Okay, should we be getting ready for a "FlashFoward" event?
I'm getting tired of reality following science fiction!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
reply to post by zeeon

Cant really put any stock inbible prophicies in this day and age.

With the tecnology we have,and the corrupt people that live in this world,making these "prophiecies" come true,isnt that hard.

Forced fullfillment of such things can further people's agendas.

Well, you have the option to not put stock into them, but alot of us do, and are awaiting some form of revelation come 2012. I'm not saying Bible Code or what not - just the bibical predictions in the scripture.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I've solved the Arkansas Mystery. I can answer any question you may have and will. I'm all for exploring new ideas and don't trust anything except fact. It's all explainable.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Confirmation on the Kentucky Birds - this marks three locations in the last few days.

On Tuesday afternoon, Fox 41 News spoke with Mark Marraccini, a spokesman for the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife. Marraccini confirmed that several hundred dead birds had been found last week near the campus of Murray State University.

He said the birds had been found "scattered round" several city blocks near the university, and included grackles, cowbirds, starlings, red-winged blackbirds and robins.

As with the cases in Arkansas and Gilbertsville, Ky., wildlife experts are at a loss when it comes to a cause.

Marraccini said authorities, "did a full toxicology screen and necropsy, and there was no poison, no disease, no trauma. There was really nothing they could put their fingers on that would cause the deaths."

"It could be natural," he said. "It could be something in the weather. But there was nothing that any of the tests showed that could be the cause."

While some might be alarmed by the mysterious occurrences, Marraccini said it's not unheard of for birds to die in mass quantities from natural causes.

"Sometimes those things happen," he said.

source

Apparently, the Kentucky guys did a full toxicology and necropsy and found nothing unusual. This officially rules out Disease/poison etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I can never get any confirmation about these things but there are reports of some falcon and owl die offs in california

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join