It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
yes but how long before the climaxn

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

I have noticed this very thing. I stopped by my in-laws today and my father-in-law was talking to the mailman about the weird weather and the birds dying. This is a man that believes that nothing is out of the ordinary. Then, not one hour ago, two people at work started mentioning that they think the birds may have encountered some type of "cloaked object". I have never even heard anyone at work mention anything about UFOs. People are starting to wake up.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
It seems most of the Fish and Wildlife officials are saying all of these birds and fish are dead because of the weather and/or fireworks. I am not buying that at all - IMO I think they now know what is causing it and they are not about to tell us. The list keeps getting long around the world - some of these reports may be due to natural causes but certainly not all or that many. I wish I had time (I do pvt nursing) to put together a list from say just this past month world wide. I did read reports that go back to September 2010 and even further back.

I ran out of bird food the other day and haven't fed the birds for 4 days, they usually come to the feeders even when nothing is there. I am going to feed them tomorrow and see how many and what type show up. I am hoping for a large healthy crowd. Our weather in Indiana is cold (in the teens at night but that's not unusual for winter) and no winter storms for over 2 weeks. BTW I see birds in my area every day and haven't seen a one for a week.

This is getting frightening - I do hope adults are instructing their children not to touch dead birds if they find them.

Do you really think they know and aren't telling us?
I don't think so at all.

These people are regular-Joes who are rifling through their Cliff Notes to see if this was ever covered at some point. And seeing it hasn't, they're just making up possible scenarios which are fairly amusing (if this wasn't such a serious situation). This (in my opinion) was caused by something very irregular, unusual and man-made.

You too haven't seen any birds (in Indiana)?
Anyone else?

You're right, tell your children not to touch the dead birds and also tell their parents not to buy and serve any fish either. I would stay clear of all seafood from now on.

Life is getting much too risky for my liking! Something's GOT to give soon.
Asteroid anyone?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Would/could 5000 Blackbirds be in one spot (like a farm) at one time?
Do they sleep/perch/roost/eat together? What is the likelihood of that occurring?

Absolutely. I live about 100 miles from Beebe, AR. I've seen these blackbird flocks my whole life. They can easily number into the millions. They breakup into relatively smaller groups during the day to feed, but at night, they tend to all fly to one location to roost. When I was a kid, they used to fly right over my house...a solid, unbroken stream of them for 3-4 hours.

I'm not sure what caused this, but I don't believe the fireworks explanation. They know the sound of gunfire and aren't all that startled by it, so I don't think loud noise would be a big issue.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It was Carbon Dioxide.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robin Marks
It was Carbon Dioxide.

What is 'it' and what makes you so sure 'it' was CO2?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
another piece to the puzzle from another thread

''January 4, 2011

Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week. ''

Just found this, looks like it could definitely cover the Arkansas area over the last few days.
inteltrends.wordpress.com...

edit on 4-1-2011 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes i had made a statement earlier post 45 are 47 that i live in texas and the strange thing i notice was there has been no birds today flying ,on the ground and chirping,it has been that way all day,strange kind of eerie quietness today

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
another piece to the puzzle from another thread

''January 4, 2011

Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week. ''

Just found this, looks like it could definitely cover the Arkansas area over the last few days.
inteltrends.wordpress.com...

Another bird kill today in Louisiana and the count is at 500 rising.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

I'm not sure what caused this, but I don't believe the fireworks explanation. They know the sound of gunfire and aren't all that startled by it, so I don't think loud noise would be a big issue.

Yup.. my hubby is from AR and he says the same [well he said "That's horse poo"] ... he says when he was younger he would stand under them and shoot his shot gun up and they wouldn't bat an eyelid...

crap shot! lmao

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Paging Alfred Hitchcock and Tippi Hedren...
After reports of thousands of dead red-winged blackbirds falling from the sky in Beebe, Arkansas -- along with reports of a massive fish kill in the same area -- raised concerned eyebrows across the land, another bird kill is being reported in a small town near Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Reports the Baton Rouge Advocate:
State biologists are trying to determine what led to the deaths of the estimated 500 red-winged blackbirds and starlings on La. 1 just down the road from Pointe Coupee Central High School.
The discovery of the dead birds — some of which were lying face down, clumped in groups, while others were face up with their wings outstretched and rigid legs pointing upward — comes just three days after more than 3,000 blackbirds rained down from the sky in Beebe, Ark. ... In Louisiana, biologists with the state Department of Wildlife and Fisheries spent part of the day Monday scooping up some of the birds in Pointe Coupee Parish to be sent for testing at labs in Georgia and Wisconsin.
Officials in Arkansas say that the thousands of dead birds and fish discovered there over the weekend died of natural causes. As you might expect, others are insinuating that something more sinister is going on.
(Photo: AP via The Daily Citizen/Warren Watkins)
news.yahoo.com...

edit on 4-1-2011 by shikori because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Thanks for the welcome. I pulled up a pad many years ago, it was called the search engine. I enjoy reading your post's, you have a unbiased view and also a sense of humor. Everyone should agree, that nature is changing fast and the question is "What the f**** we are going to do about it?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Interesting, but can you really believe what Putin says? Also, is that source you listed credible?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Also check out this links of real time images of the earth's magnetic field which has been going out of whack lately. Its going out of whack again right now, here is the link to the site.www2.nict.go.jp...

link   
reply to post by Woodhouse

dont know i pulled it from another ats thread as stated.

link   
Kentucky, Louisiana and Arkansas all have reports now. I'm thinking this is gonna get too big for "fireworks" to be a valid explanation. I'm gonna stick with my magnetic field theory. I hope its not though...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Your right, Fish and Wildlife officials are regular people but aren't they going to tell the media/us what they are told to say from higher ups. Surely the tests on these birds and fish are confirming something but they are telling us very little - just weather related. After autopsies and tests they have to write reports and I am sure there is more on those reports than just weather related. Do you think no one knows yet what is causing this? What is your view on Earthquakes in connection with this disaster. I was just listening to a vid in regards to the New Madrid Fault in relation to the death of the birds and fish. Sesmologist seem to think the Madrid is waking up.

My ATS site is messed up and has been for weeks - sorry I can't post links, sources, vids or images.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
I've seen these blackbird flocks my whole life. They can easily number into the millions. They breakup into relatively smaller groups during the day to feed, but at night, they tend to all fly to one location to roost.

Thank you.

So we're going to need a confession or whistle-blower (from some basement scientist who deliberately killed these birds on his property) or if that's not the case (because that certainly doesn't help explain the other birds, in other states dying in large numbers) then.......we gotta keep going until something resonates with most of us.

There's no way we're all going to agree on one thing but we can certainly come up with a:
1) Motive
and
2) Cause that would satisfy our curiosity a lot better than the 'officials' are currently doing.

Have they said anything more about this on their local 5 o'clock news? This is day two of their examination, right?
Well.....looks like if we ever want 'fast' answers again we're going to have to wait for 19 hijackers to ........
Ah, nevermind.

link   
reply to post by bestof83

and when humans start dropping like the birds , they will just say mass suicides or something gay like that

link   
reply to post by shikori

man.. this is what i keep sayin... like on the movie "the core" i didnt know there was a link for this... Big smile :-D

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join