It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

Well thought out post. Except, as has been previously mentioned - Poison doesn't typically discriminate particular species. If this had some sort of poisoning, we would have seen many different types of animals perish, not just particular species.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Quite the opposite. This governments chemical warfare is advanced. Take the swine flue for example the h1n1... Is more prone to mexican, asian and indian races. This is no mistake. It was made to do so. They can give you a shot of whatever that won't kill you now. But 10 years at an exact date... This just don't seem like a poison case however. That there was one mighty bird left over and confused as where to go.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
I have to say this might be the third sign of the end of days,just reading some things from the bible,that this is a quote from the book of revelations. Here are few well-known mentions about birds, in reference to the end of the world, from the Bible:

Ezekiel 38:20

The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.
Also it also states that Jesus mentions that earthquakes will happen in diverse places,places that are not well know for having quakes.Makes you wonder what is really going on now

Nice! Also, look at Hosea 4:2 and 4:3

1 Hear the word of the LORD, you Israelites,
because the LORD has a charge to bring
against you who live in the land:
“There is no faithfulness, no love,
no acknowledgment of God in the land.
2 There is only cursing,[a] lying and murder,
stealing and adultery;
they break all bounds,
and bloodshed follows bloodshed.
3 Because of this the land dries up,
and all who live in it waste away;
the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky
and the fish in the sea are swept away.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestof83
reply to post by zeeon

Quite the opposite. This governments chemical warfare is advanced. Take the swine flue for example the h1n1... Is more prone to mexican, asian and indian races. This is no mistake. It was made to do so. They can give you a shot of whatever that won't kill you now. But 10 years at an exact date... This just don't seem like a poison case however. That there was one mighty bird left over and confused as where to go.

Your comparing a disease (which is quite well known to target specific species) to a poison (which is quite well known to target many different types of species). Robin was making the case for a poison, not a disease.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hey not sure if someone mentioned this already, but I just heard on CNN right now(3:01 ET, Jan.4th) that more birds are falling dead in a different state :S... Didn't catch what state it was, I'll listen for a bit to see if they go back to the story.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just started a new Thread here ,if you read the Article and look at the Video,it might explain most,if not everything.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veroniqueh
reply to post by yzzyUK

That was just a cool thing to think about. what if the first bird fell at that time *shrug*. Why the hell isn't my avatar showing?

edit on 4-1-2011 by Veroniqueh because: (no reason given)

You posted that the first bird fell at 11:11 just because "it was just a cool thing to think about"? Basically, then, you lied. What if the first bird fell at that time? Then it would be okay to post that. But it's not, because that's not what happened. They call that spreading disinformation. Please don't do that. Mass death shouldn't be thought of as "cool" no matter what time it happened.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

i was just sayin.... disease or poison... both can be produced.... >.< Or reproduced for that matter. Next time ill be more specific. Thanks :-d

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
reply to post by Robin Marks

Well thought out post. Except, as has been previously mentioned - Poison doesn't typically discriminate particular species. If this had some sort of poisoning, we would have seen many different types of animals perish, not just particular species.

Gas poisoning does discriminate. The canary in the coal-mine. They have a lower threshold.

Let me tell you a story a friend just told me. He thought he had told me before. Back in the early 1980's he had some Budgies die. Three in fact. Each time his wife and he brought home a bird, it would die within the week. And he wasn't the only one. Several of his friends and family had the same experience with their pets. They were assuming it was a disease. It wasn't. The story broke because a woman had a parrot which was her valued companion for many years. It also dropped dead. It was revealed that the bird died because the woman had a new Teflon frying pan. If you did not follow the manufacturers instructions, and you used metal on the frying pan, it would produce a gas that was fatal to the pet birds and not the owner. The gas wasn't killing other pets. The dogs and cats were fine. So it was animal specific.

The same can be said about fish. They died off when the oxygen is too low due to contamination.

I'm going to research the Teflon story.

I'll say it again and again.

It was gas poisioning.

The canary has spoken, and so have I. Now you should listen. And get out of the coal-mine. It ignore this is choosing to remain in the dark.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

Well the problem is with the BP disaster, there isn't just the oil that is a problem, it is all the despersants tipped into the ocean too, couple this with the very high rate of oil in the water, much higher than most of the oil disasters of my time, and you get something which really is capable of more destruction, and long term damage.

From the map I've seen of these kills, none of them are far from the Gulf of Mexico really, and the latest bird kill in Lousiana is pretty much right on top of one of the worst hit areas. I honestly think this has something to do with the sea, birds flying are hit by it in the clouds, and fish are hit by it in the rivers, it all links to the sea.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...
Birds fall from sky again
Posted 14 minutes ago

The second unexplained mass bird death within a week has been discovered in the southern United States, this time in the state of Louisiana, officials said.

The latest incident affected around 500 birds which were discovered dead in Pointe Coupee Parish, said Olivia Watkins of the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries.

More flying rats falling over Loiusiana,

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
Hey not sure if someone mentioned this already, but I just heard on CNN right now(3:01 ET, Jan.4th) that more birds are falling dead in a different state :S... Didn't catch what state it was, I'll listen for a bit to see if they go back to the story.

Okay so theyre saying the flocks have fallen in Arkansas and now Louisiana, and "possibly" Kentucky. Haha some of the "theories" they're discussing are ridiculous! Like all birds got spooked from the new years fireworks

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

The BP spill is not responsible for the bird kill.
But you got the right industry. It's the natural gas companies. Right across the middle of Arkansas there is frack drilling. The process caused an earthquake swarm and gas migration. This produced sediments in the rivers and waters which trap the methane. Rains from a severe weather front caused cold run off which flowed to the bottom which stirred up the silt. The methane (carbon and nitrogen) combined with water to form carbon dioxide gas. The bottom feeding fish were trapped in a pool in a school. The birds inhaled the toxic vapour when the visited their waterhole just before the went to roost. As they became ill, it created a panic which sent the mixed flock into an emergency migration. Hence the birds found in adjacent states, which died from stress after the flight.

So the oil companies are responsible. Only this time the spill is invisible.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Is there anyone with the time to verify this list

FALLING/Dead BIRDS

Kentucky
QTY < 100
Type: Small Birds (not Stated)
Suspected Cause Cold Stress
Actual Cause : Unknown
[link to www.wpsdlocal6.com]

Louisiana
QTY 500
Type: Starlings and Blackbirds
Suspected Cause : Weather
Actual: Unknown
Links:
[link to theintelhub.com]
[link to www.wbrz.com]

Arkansas
QTY ~5000
Type: Blackbird, Starling, Grackle
Suspected Cause : weather/fireworks
Links:
[link to www.eturbonews.com]

Arizona
QTY >65
Type: Bats
Suspected cause : Weather
[link to www.azcentral.com]

Japan
QTY < 30
Type: Various (Mainly Swan/Heron)
Suspected Cause : Bird Flu
Actual: Unknown
Links :
[link to www.upi.com]

[link to www.nytimes.com]

DEAD FISH

Arkansas
> 100,000
Type: Drum
Suspected Cause
Actual Cause Unknown
Links:
[link to www.todaysthv.com]

Maryland
> 10,000
Type: Menhayden, spots and croakers/various
Suspected Cause Cold Stress
Links:
[link to www.wbaltv.com]

South Wales (UK)
QTY>~ 100's
Type: Various Carp/Bream/Other
Suspected Cause Cold Weather
Actual Cause Unknown
Links:
[link to www.bymnews.com]

Brazil
QTY: ~Millions (100 tons)
Type: Sardines
Suspected cause :Unknown
Links:
[link to freerepublic.com]
[link to www.parana-online.com.br]

Italy (Scarlino)
QTY 100,000s
Type: Clams/Small fish/Shellfish/Crabs/Flatfish
Suspected Cause : Pollution
Links :
[link to corrierefiorentino.corriere.it]

New Zealand
Type: Snapper
[link to www.nzherald.co.nz]

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

Interesting. It could just be the bp spill. The spill has effed up so much already.. Sooo much! Or it could be poison. Or a disease. Or the magnetic field. it is frustrating that tptb give us such lame responses. Fireworks did it... And the sad part is. Many people will eat their tv dinners, shake their heads and never question it again. Is there a map of where all else this has occurred with birds and fish. Because I heard this happened in africa with fish last summer. (Ill try to find a link)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

home health worker. i have pleanty of time... ill provide links.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm trying to verify a report on godlikeproductions about people finding dead horses and chickens cant say how true but i'll keep on digging

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Three points, four points, pick any 120 points on earth and we can draw lines connecting them all day long but if they are not on the same longitude or latitude lines they are not really lined up.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

Its being reported on Sky News in the UK that hundreds of birds have dropped dead from the sky in Louisiana just days after a similar mysterious incident left scientists baffled in Arkansas.

Sky News Link

It appears to be getting more interesting !

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

Are you suggesting that 1) H1N1 was manmade? and 2) was designed to attack only certain races?
Even if the disease was manmade ( not to my mind) the genetic differences between the races is so insignificant they couldnt possible make a virus that attackes only a certain race. The mexicans, indians and asians are all humans not a different species. Thats like saying this virus only attackes blonds or only people with blue eyes. If a virus is a threat to humans it doesnt care what race that human is and it is a threat to ALL humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join