It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal
And finally, over time, the news reports are saying it was more than one species of fish and bird. That actually makes more sense if this is a natural event than if it was just one species.

That is right 3 species, grackles, starlings, and red winged black bird.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

yeah, was that eastern,central,mountain,pacific, Greanich, time zones...most times its a different day even on the other side of the planet

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

noy so fast with the end....we have see this happen before. Remember when last time? Crows and the bird flu.....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

I wasn't saying this was the end,just the beginning of the end,and why all of sudden are the birds and fish dying,will it be other animals to that we just haven't see yet?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogla

Now can you make a map show the fish kills, and the Beebe kill, and the swarm earthquakes, and the Fayetteville Shale Formation.

Blackbirds and Starlings can fly a hundred miles in a day. Not all the fleeing birds died immediately. Those found in Louisiana and Kentucky died from stress caused by the sudden emergency migration. The birds found in the other two locations were blackbirds and show no signs of injury. They dropped dead. Thousands of the birds survived. The town had a roosting population that numbered in the many thousands. It was a major roost and the number could be in the hundreds of thousands. The dead birds in the other states would be a tiny fraction of this group.

Something freaked them out enough to cause a panic in the flock. Something bad enough to make them take to the air at night in a frantic state. That fright came because those birds most effected by the gas poisioning started dropping dead and those that were moderately effect started having convulsions and acting erratically.

This is a case of gas poisoning. And check the symptoms of CO2 poisioning. Confusion is right there at the top.
This is why the birds were staggering and wobbly. They were displaying signs of gas inhalation.

All logical.

With all respect to those that think it had something to do with a weather event soley, you are missing the fact that the storm front rolled through almost 18 hours before the birds fell from the air. There was no storm or extreme winds at that time.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
wow i have never heard of anything like this before.
I dont think it would of been anything of a natural cause as in weather but something else.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
reply to post by alfafox

You might be onto something. I can see how being sucked by a tornado would be traumatic. Of all the possible explanations they could have come up with "frightened by fireworks" seems the most far fetched.

As explained by wikipedia:

The Big Lie (German: Große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, for a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."

I believe we are seeing this technique used to an extent never before seen. From Biden - "We Have To Spend Money To Keep From Going Bankrupt" and Pelosi - "we must first pass the bill so we can find out what's in it" & "unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program". Throw in everything barry, bernanke, geithner and big sis say and it seems amazing to me that anyone still believes anything anyone in the government has to say.

You are talking about lies, I am talking about the must closer possibilities regarding the
facts that are involved in the same place same dates and surrounding weather conditions.

I understand about governments cover ups but we must consider first any possible
answers regarding existing recorded coincidences involving a specific case like this.

If somebody is lying then the birds and fish must have felt from sky without no other
surrounding probable cause and here we have one tornado that was in the same date
and area of the phenomena.

As you pointed out --"frightened by fireworks"-- is by no means a logical cause.

Fireworks don't make birds or fishes to fly, I think a huge tornado fits better based
on past recorded facts all around the world.

Regards,

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Think there's another case, not sure if any of yas have caught it yet..

www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2011/01/04/dnt.la.bird.deaths.wafb?hpt=T2

this time La. Monday morning, I guess, by what it says.
We have fireworks all the time, have been for a long time. If it was so traumatic to birds like they say, many of us would be witnesses to such events.

edit on 4-1-2011 by dawnstar because: the link doesn't seem to be working for some reason, tried to fix it, but if it doesn't work, I don't know what to say, cnn has the link on their main page.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Veroniqueh
The first bird fell @ 11:11 1 1 11

As interesting (an accurate?) as that might be....'time' is man-made. It's made up. The clock is a device made by man. And all intelligent living creatures live by cycle of the Moon, Sun and stars.
It's us idiots who box up moments just so we have more to complain about.

Okey 0_0

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by alfafox

Fireworks? LOL Tornadoes? LOL

So explain why dead birds are falling in other parts where there has'nt been tornadoes?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

The first bird fell @ 11:11 1 1 11

As interesting (an accurate?) as that might be....'time' is man-made. It's made up. The clock is a device made by man. And all intelligent living creatures live by cycle of the Moon, Sun and stars.
It's us idiots who box up moments just so we have more to complain about.

Okey 0_0

That's what I thought but refrained from replying

Oh and look in your control panel to sort your avatar xx

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

CNN Video Dead Birds In Louisiana

I think I fixed the link...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by alfafox

There are no "flying fish" reports. They were found floating in the river not lying in fields. Weather is probably not a good cause. There would be remnants of debris if fish were taken up or birds for that matter. We are not talking about wings ripped off or anything like that. Lightning is a def no. Birds in flight have no ground to neutralize the charge. They are unaffected by lightning unless it touches the ground or a tree which there are no reports of. The birds would be soaking wet and full of debris if a tornado hit. I have seen
Such things. Also don't you think that would be an easy way to cover it up or if it were true explaination? I assume they know there are too many civilian weather people and scientists to lead that lie.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
The blunt trauma reported on the bird is most likely from the fall itself, If I were to fall out of the sky and hit the ground, I'm sure I would be pretty ding up/broken bones etc. Trauma to the breast I would say is how the bird landed falling from the sky. Kind of a head first/breast.

But you know what's interesting? I haven't read one report that's reporting broken wings or bones. Why is that?
Are they made out of rubber these days? (well that would help explain the extremely chewy-like chicken lately though)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by christian28
"Wildlife rescuers from San Diego to San Francisco suddenly are facing a distressing biological mystery: Disoriented and bruised California brown pelicans are landing on highways and airport runways and in farm fields, alleys and backyards miles from their normal coastal haunts." Actually hundreds of Pelican deaths are being reported from Washington to San Diego. The birds are disoriented and going in circles. If you have ever seen these beautiful birds flying in formation over the ocean you are probably as distressed as I am.

If this is not a current situation, you should be honest in saying so instead of coming across as an alarmist and exaggerator. You should make this clear and you should also give link to your source.

I am not sure that this poster was referring to an old incident.

Actually there are hundreds of dead Pelicans in North Carolina and there is no determination as of yet to the cause of death. I dont know if its related, but its disturbing.

Since they are washing ashore dead, it could be toxins, but that has not been determined.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal

Thirdly, my daughter was online with a friend from Arkansas around that time and her friend lost the internet for a bit. I'm thinking magnetism might have come into play there.

Do you know if there's a newspaper, internet forum or some local clearinghouse site that Arkansas resident's are sharing their experiences with/on?

I find the Internet being interrupted momentarily very interesting. Any reports of electrical outages I wonder?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
reply to post by mike184ever

I wasn't saying this was the end,just the beginning of the end,and why all of sudden are the birds and fish dying,will it be other animals to that we just haven't see yet?

Not to get too prolific or nothin' but, the moment we're born we start dying. So the end is always on!

I'll be interested to learn if wild-feral cats in these neighborhoods start turning up dead seeing fish and birds (and rodents) are their main staple.

Oh glory days................!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So sorry if I'm prattling on. But I've solved it. The simple answer is carbon dioxide. The same stuff that makes your soda pop fizzy.

I've got all the answers.

The sad thing is I can't ever get anyone to listen to me. Oh well, I only wanted to share the truth. You all could help if you could focus.

It wasn't HAARP. It wasn't weather. It wasn't fireworks. Or magnetic forces. Or whatever.

It was gas.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and if you don't want to read everything I've posted, watch this you tube video. Start at the 2 minute mark.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-1-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
More dead fish.

Humm.....many of them with thier eyes missing.

Ok, I now feel as if I am back in High School, and this is all a joke.
5:30 AM Wednesday Jan 5, 2011

Fisheries officials are investigating the death of hundreds of snapper washed up on Coromandel Peninsula beaches.

Beachgoers at Little Bay and Waikawau Bay found the fish - many with their eyes missing - dead on the sand yesterday.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

edit on 4-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

my dying wont make the sun not come up

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join