It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by Robin Marks
It was Carbon Dioxide.

What is 'it' and what makes you so sure 'it' was CO2?

It is the what caused the bird deaths. It was gas poisioning. I've posted lots on this thread and I have my own where I post the solution.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10249860#pid10249860

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

Yeah we'll just go ahead and round up a few blackbirds and bring em to the area. Kinda like canaries in a coal mine theory right? You have a way of rounding up these birds? I'll whip out my trusty giant bird catching net and we'll be in business.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
another piece to the puzzle from another thread

''January 4, 2011

Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

All you have to see here is who wrote the article. Anything from sorcha is bulls4it.....surprised everyone on ats does not know this as it's been discussed ad nauseum.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

better yet... anal cancer "they were all standing around with their thumbs up their...." lol (sorry if this was only funny to me..)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

The only pit-fall I find with the earthquake theory (although a very good one) is why just Blackbirds? I think nature would've been a little more fair when distributing the defense-systems within the same species.

I asked earlier if Blackbirds might possess some type of sensor that, other birds lack...but I think I am really stretching things.

But someone reported yesterday that Drum Fish apparently have this pearl-like plate (I know I am phrasing it wrong) behind their eye sockets which MIGHT make them more vulnerable to frequencies.

So if that's true (which I haven't been able to corroborate) can Blackbirds have something similar that would set them apart from all other birds?
But I would also think, those autopsying these birds would already know that.
I am chasing my tail here!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the official answer was for this?

This happened early January 2007
thousands of dead birds 2007

As it is eerily similar to what is happening now & I haven't been able to find a conclusion to it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

Here's my 2 cents.

Birds are apparently sensitive to magnetic fields and use them for navigation. The magnetosphere of the earth is diminishing at this current time. It may be reaching some sort of floating critical state regionally that can have an adverse effect on a flock's ability to function or live for that matter.

This is birdbrained conjecture on my part. It's like a magnetic canary in a coal mine speculation. If no known virus or airborn toxin appears, magnetic dissipation may be the cause.

I just wanted to put that on the table.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustCurious1
Does anyone know what the official answer was for this?

This happened early January 2007
thousands of dead birds 2007

As it is eerily similar to what is happening now & I haven't been able to find a conclusion to it.
Have we met b4 maybe in one of the BP threads

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by maniordknivesdotcom

Strange things do occur during storms. My father in laws garden shed was picked up and put down in the neighbors yard. Over a fence!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been mentioned. I have read only bits an pieces of the thread. Is there any possibility of polar magnetic shift or disturbance causing any of this?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
can some superposter make a 53 page and current event assessment, so we all know whats up curently?

link   
reply to post by aivlas

But not unusual. Have you never seen a tree full of grackels or starlings? The tree is so packed with birds it looks like the tree is black. Also very noisy. And these birds use some form of non local communication as one will decide to take flight and all will take off at the same time. I've watched it happen over and over again but I do spend a lot of time observing nature so maybe while this doesnt seem unusual to me it might seem so to someone who has never seen this phenomina.

link   
reply to post by gateway30

I don't know what to say. I am literally at a loss for words. This is what I've suspected the entire time but I have NO idea if it's true. I don't know anything about this but I tell you, once again I feel that overwhelming sense of sickness in my stomach.

According to U.S. reports an estimated 5,000 of these birds were killed outright and were quickly removed by U.S. Environmental Services workers wearing hazmat suits and gas masks. Another U.S. report states that cause of death to these thousands of birds was “trauma in the breast tissue, with blood clots in the body cavity and a lot of internal bleeding” which this GRU report states is consistent with Phosgene exposure.

Even more chilling than this incident is this GRU report stating that it was the second “accidental” release of Phosgene poisonous gas in as many days, as the day before, this same U.S. Air Force KC-767 tanker aircraft also had a “critical malfunction” causing a release over the Arkansas River that killed over 100,000 fish.

inteltrends.wordpress.com...
edit on 4-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

link   

Originally posted by hooptie
Forgive me if this has been mentioned. I have read only bits an pieces of the thread. Is there any possibility of polar magnetic shift or disturbance causing any of this?
That would i think dis-orient them but would it actually cause enternal trauma

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

so do we have are answer here ... is this confirmed?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here is a off the wall theory,Wormwood? better than the fireworks explanation,since the meteorite shower and people hearing loud booming sounds,well it was a thought

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

No I don't believe I've posted in any of the BP threads, I'm a newbie here

But it's nice to meet you & every other poster I've seen so far.

As for the magnetic theory, I believe you are right saying it would disorientate them instead of causing them to nose dive into the ground immediately .

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I asked my husband, the great redneck Buddha, what he thought was the reason the birds were falling out of the sky,

He said,"I don't know , I don't care, I don't care if they all fall out of the sky,"

and he is serious.

edit on 063131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

It would if it caused them to crash into the ground.

I wouldn't discount that possibiltiy, either. Its worth pointing out that the areas of Arkansas where these blackbird flocks congregate is largely farmland or forest. This could actually be a common occurrence, but no one has ever noticed because its happening out in the middle of a field somewhere instead of in town.

That said, I think its more likely that farmer Jimbob got sick and tired of the 10,000 or so blackbirds roosting in the trees in his yard and crapping all over his new Chevy truck every night and decided to toss out some bird feed laced with poison.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

I wonder if that farmer knows my husband?

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join