It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The first bird fell @ 11:11 1 1 11

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veroniqueh

says who? I read birds started to fall at around 11:30pm 31st december

edit on 4-1-2011 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Watch the coverup of John Wheeler's autopsy and his death, the Americans won't even blink an eyelid and will let this too pass them by.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by neowakko

www.abc.net.au

Wildlife officials in the US are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 black birds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Hi, my theory as a Meteorologist is this:

Birds and Fish died after been sukced by a tornado or twister in Arkansas.

"Raining animals is a rare meteorological phenomenon, although occurrences have been reported from many countries throughout history. One hypothesis that has been offered to explain this phenomenon is that strong winds travelling over water sometimes pick up creatures such as fish or frogs, and carry them for up to several miles.[1] However, this primary aspect of the phenomenon has never been witnessed or scientifically tested."
Raining animals

Read this:

"Guys we just had tornadoes here in Arkansas that killed several people. There have been many recoded episodes of it raining fish, because the tornadoes sucked up a pond, or raining dead birds because they get sucked up in the tornado and the low pressure, or crap hitting them kills them"

Source: Tornado sucked birds

Most of the birds died inmediately
Blackbirds Killed by Massive Trauma Say Early Tests:
Blackbirds Killed by massive trauma

According to the report, “Further tests will be done to rule out other causes, but the birds suffered from acute physical trauma leading to internal hemorrhage and death. There was no sign of any chronic or infectious disease.”

It’s not apparent what caused the bird’s unusual behavior, although loud noises were reported shortly before the birds began to fall from the sky. Blackbirds have poor night vision and do not typically fly at night.

Beginning at about 11:30 p.m., Dec. 31, Arkansas Game and Fish Commission wildlife officers received reports of blackbirds falling from the sky in a square-mile area of Beebe. It’s estimated that up to 5,000 birds fell before midnight. Most of the birds were dead, but some were alive when officers arrived.

Benton County:
Results from preliminary testing released today by the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission Veterinary Diagnostic Lab show that red-winged blackbirds that fell from the sky by the thousands New Year's Eve in Beebe died from massive trauma.

I hope that could help to solve the mystery,

Regards.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever
reply to post by pinchanze

and Arkansas isnt on the New Madrid fault line not even close

I have not mentioned Arkansas being on the fault line. I did respond to darkangel asking if he lived near New Madrid fault line though in reponse to a quote he made. Back up a little and find it! Oh, just so you know, Arkansas IS near the New Madrid fault line.www.showme.net/~fkeller/quake/maps4.htm. You didn't think I was going to paste it to you did ya? That would be to easy for a person who doesn"t take the time to learn the facts before he opens his mouth and inserts his foot. Eat crow! No PUN intendid!LOL In fact my dorm in college sat on the fault line. Cape Girardeau Mo. Not even close HUH! IWE will await your apology. Good men apologize. You have to earn it Mike.............!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Putting my tin foil hat on here:

I recall from my college Ornithology course that birds (at least migratory birds) see magnetic fields and follow magnetic fields to reach their summer/winter grounds. If there were some magnetic anomaly that occurred, then perhaps these birds followed the altered magnetic field straight into the ground.

Now, I'm not claiming this is what happened. In fact, I highly doubt that this is what happened. However, it is a possibility.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
These birds are getting poisoned!

Think of it as BIRD POPULATION control.

The reports have been saying the birds have gotten out

of control and have been destroying/eating tons of crops...

The poison got in the water and have killed these fish....

I don't think anything more then that.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alfafox

Shame no one does an independant test on one of those dead birds for phosgene poisoning to be 100% sure

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Thank you very much for those kind words. You have a very interesting yet disturbing name in light of what's happening and I see you joined way before this event. Hmmmmmm

I think I am using HAARP a bit too much because in my limited scalar-like weaponry knowledge, I don't know the names of devices (weapons) that travel via air-waves so I used "HAARP".

I did believe that might've caused the Arkansas massacre which might've been the result of an accident (testing?) .

But now that I read and posted about 100 TONS of dead fish down in Brazil, I can't help but switch gears and look at a broader picture. So far this is what I've come up with (I think the Canada story was just that, a story not actuality) of the places with a significant amount of dead fish or dead birds (there are places like Brooklyn NY reporting couple dozen too but I am not even counting those places......)

Birds: Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, Germany, Arizona, Colombia, Kentucky and Japan.

Fish: Arkansas, Brazil, South Wales, Australia

And to the poster before: I find it in extremely bad taste for David Letterman to poke fun at this mysterious tragedy. Totally tasteless. I don't know how people can trade human-empathy for a political joke. Oh well, not my problem.

edit on 4-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

edit on 4-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

www.abc.net.au

Wildlife officials in the US are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 black birds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

I live fairly close to this and just saw the report about it this morning on the local news. The gubmint solved the mystery. They said 4-5,000 birds dropped from the sky because, and I quote "residents shooting New Year's Eve fireworks got the birds in such a tizzy that they flew into each other and crashed to the ground".

It shouldn't be long now until the solve the mystery of 100,000+ fish dying in an Arkansas river. My hunch is the fish were so startled by someone skipping rocks that they had heart attacks.

Now this is a true country boy standing on the gravel bar with his friends trying to find some nice smoothe skippers. That was good!!!!!!LOL Where you at darkangel?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Dec. 30, 2010, 100 000 drum fish found dead in Ozark Arkansas.

Dec. 31, 5:20 am there is a 4.4 magnitude earthquake in Guy Arkansas. The largest of nearly 500 earthquakes as part of a swarm that started in September.

Dec. 31, 6:00 am, a severe storm front crosses Arkansas. A tornado touches down in Cincinnati Akansas.

Dec. 31 10:30 pm, a witness notices the first of the birds falling from the sky.

Coincidences all. I think not.

Four major news stories coming out of Arkansas in the matter of two days. Come on. Name me some other noteworthy occurances in Arkansas in the last few years. The only reason I was ontop of the story was that I was following the swarm earthquakes and wanted to know if frack drilling was responsible.

The common link is that all these events happened along the Fayetteville Shale Formation. Natural gas drilling is occuring in each area.

Lightning, nor did hail bring down the birds. The storms had passed. Fireworks did not frighten the birds. Otherwise, there would be many towns and cities where fireworks killed birds. Blackbirds and starlings roosts are found in many cities. Are there other case where birds were killed on New Year's Eve or July 4th.

It's not a disease. It was relatively sudden death. It was not poison. Their stomachs were empty.

It was gas poisioning. The birds were disorientated. This caused a panic in the flock. Where were the birds before they roosted. They would have drank water before they roosted for the night.

Where do drum fish live? Water. They are bottom feeding fish and school during the winter months.

Either CO2 or methane has been released into the aquifers and watershed in Arkansas due to drilling.

Don't think it could happen.

West Divide Creek Colorado. In 2004, EnCana Oil & Gas paid a $ 300 000 fine because a well leaked methane in the creek and caused a methane seep which killed fish and birds, and other wildlife.

oil-gas.state.co.us...

Let's go where the evidence takes us. There is a history of the Oil and Gas Companies killing fish and birds.

Let's not forget Exxon. 1989
Let's not forget BP.

Or Enbridge when thier pipeline spilled. I could go on and on.

The culprit is hiding in plain view.

I've got the answers

read more
www.abovetopsecret.com...

forget the unrelated rants near the top of the page. start when I posted the earthquake swarm and the bird kill.

And just to keep you up to date. The swarm of earthquakes is still ongoing. There was a small 1.8 quake last night around 8pm. In Guy, which is in between the fish kill and the bird kill.

edit on 4-1-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Its funny because I was reading on other websites and people were thinking that this was the start of 2012 because it is rumored that 2011 will be the beginning of unfortunate events like this that will lead to 2012. And don't get me wrong I am not a strong believer but I believe something big will happen in 2012..but back to the point
um I believe there is a reasonable explanation behind this because it is strange and random that 1000+ birds died out of no reason and they are also saying large amounts of fish died also. Maybe this is the work of aliens trying to convey a message to us or maybe this was a Government experiment gone wrong..who knows. But I have feeling that this is will start more weird events.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Or it is some kind of device like this used here in "Flash Forward"

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof
Another report of dead birds in Louisianna today.

Wonder if they were scared to death too?

LA birds ascared to death...

No. They were a victim of soycomstance! LOL

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
These birds are getting poisoned!

Think of it as BIRD POPULATION control.

The reports have been saying the birds have gotten out

of control and have been destroying/eating tons of crops...

The poison got in the water and have killed these fish....

I don't think anything more then that.

It makes sense. Sorta. But what's stopping all the other birds from drinking (and dying) the poison water that only a handful of its resident-fish are dying from. This just seems too select. It's like chemtrails only effecting people with brown hair.

And why did people just decide to off these birds now? Aren't they a 'pest' all year round to some people? Was their a "fish and fowl summit" and a pact signed to start the killing fields in the beginning of 2011?

Nah.

Something else is going on.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If this is happening all over the place then it can't be the weather but poisonous gases in the air; in regards to John Wheeler's convienant murder and his link to phosgene then I have to say where there is smoke there is fire.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

That was just a cool thing to think about. what if the first bird fell at that time *shrug*. Why the hell isn't my avatar showing?

edit on 4-1-2011 by Veroniqueh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnseenEye
Its funny because I was reading on other websites and people were thinking that this was the start of 2012 because it is rumored that 2011 will be the beginning of unfortunate events like this that will lead to 2012. And don't get me wrong I am not a strong believer but I believe something big will happen in 2012..but back to the point
um I believe there is a reasonable explanation behind this because it is strange and random that 1000+ birds died out of no reason and they are also saying large amounts of fish died also. Maybe this is the work of aliens trying to convey a message to us or maybe this was a Government experiment gone wrong..who knows. But I have feeling that this is will start more weird events.

I don't know if the word 'reasonable' would be the correct terminology here. Because so far, it's defying any reasonable explanation.

I think what you might use is 'comprehensible'. I mean, we might not agree (so it wouldn't be reasonable) to a covert operation (if that is what this is) but we can certainly compute it.

Whatever is going on, I think it's reasonable to rule out natural cause. Because (probably in total) a half a million assorted living creatures just don't get up and die over a given weekend. Nature doesn't work that way. If this is a disease then, it's man-made too.

Either scenario, man has their dirty filthy grubby greedy hands in it and THAT'S....what breaks my heart!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfafox

www.abc.net.au

Hi, my theory as a Meteorologist is this:

Birds and Fish died after been sukced by a tornado or twister in Arkansas.

"Raining animals is a rare meteorological phenomenon, although occurrences have been reported from many countries throughout history. One hypothesis that has been offered to explain this phenomenon is that strong winds travelling over water sometimes pick up creatures such as fish or frogs, and carry them for up to several miles.[1] However, this primary aspect of the phenomenon has never been witnessed or scientifically tested."
Raining animals

Read this:

"Guys we just had tornadoes here in Arkansas that killed several people. There have been many recoded episodes of it raining fish, because the tornadoes sucked up a pond, or raining dead birds because they get sucked up in the tornado and the low pressure, or crap hitting them kills them"

Source: Tornado sucked birds

Most of the birds died inmediately
Blackbirds Killed by Massive Trauma Say Early Tests:
Blackbirds Killed by massive trauma

According to the report, “Further tests will be done to rule out other causes, but the birds suffered from acute physical trauma leading to internal hemorrhage and death. There was no sign of any chronic or infectious disease.”

It’s not apparent what caused the bird’s unusual behavior, although loud noises were reported shortly before the birds began to fall from the sky. Blackbirds have poor night vision and do not typically fly at night.

Beginning at about 11:30 p.m., Dec. 31, Arkansas Game and Fish Commission wildlife officers received reports of blackbirds falling from the sky in a square-mile area of Beebe. It’s estimated that up to 5,000 birds fell before midnight. Most of the birds were dead, but some were alive when officers arrived.

Benton County:
Results from preliminary testing released today by the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission Veterinary Diagnostic Lab show that red-winged blackbirds that fell from the sky by the thousands New Year's Eve in Beebe died from massive trauma.

I hope that could help to solve the mystery,

Regards.

I'm having a little more confidence in this type of answer. It's what I and a few others have been saying all along. Although these threads here have been quite interesting and inciteful this seems to be the most logical considering the atmospheric conditions in the region. I will say the suggestions and links most of you have made here have filled up my favorites. Thank You.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veroniqueh

As interesting (an accurate?) as that might be....'time' is man-made. It's made up. The clock is a device made by man. And all intelligent living creatures live by cycle of the Moon, Sun and stars.
It's us idiots who box up moments just so we have more to complain about.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join