It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Interesting...

"Further tests will be done to rule out other causes, but the birds suffered from acute physical trauma leading to internal hemorrhage and death. There was no sign of any chronic or infectious disease," the report said, according to the game and fish commission."

www.cnn.com...

So did the ground cause the hemorrhage or was the hemorrhaging the cause of the fall????

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by BodineWard
reply to post by Human_Alien

The Pine Bluff Arsenal, which houses a good portion of the nations nerve gas, is around a couple hundred miles to the southwest. Could some of this leaked?

Obviously you're not too familiar with my posts

I'll take any one of the conspiratorial theories before I would (as someone so amusingly put it) Occam Razor theories.
But as far as an accidental like leak, no. Because it raises the question (for the billionth time) why just a specific group of birds?

I was wondering if these birds can be the off-spring (second generation) of the Gulf of Mexico disaster. And all lived to a certain age then the toxins just did them in, in a pandemic kinda way?

I am still being pulled to the HAARP explanation although it doesn't cover all aspects. Like, why in different states now? But it does help to answer, why just a certain group of bird all at the same time though.

Hey, is anything relevant happening in the world that I should know about seeing I've been on this one thread for 7 hours now?

You are quite funny 7 hours now! I really don't think this was HAARP - I know a wee bit about it, doesn't seem likely they would be blasting ARK. More likely all birds would be hitting the ground in Afghanistan. Something small and local, well I don't know. Did someone flick on Electric countermeasures in a local Air Craft? In any regard this is quite upsetting. I am sorry for your pain and have empathy for you on this issue, life is difficult for the sensative and this is obviously very upsetting for you. You live in a busy environment down there, you have probably had to bug out for storms a few times too and it is tough to think about getting out of there with the roads and the population - it would probably be a nightmare. That said, it might be easier on you if it were at all possible to relocate to a place where you don't have to watch every storm forming off the coast of Africa and wonder about your way out. People who don't go through this don't understand. I am saying this to you gently. If it takes you some time and planning, even a year or two it might be worth it for the peace of mind you gain to not have to live in a place that really could be very dangerous. My friend lives in Lake Worth and due to her pets and the roads would not even attempt to evacuate. People in middle America do not know what living like that year after year can do to you.

If they did use HAARP this year, I believe they used it to spare us from evacuation. I am much, much further north than you, I know the back roads into GA if I have to get out of here. I keep my tank full during season.

I know that those of us close to the Ocean, the Gulf are severely heartbroken over the spill last summer. These are valid concerns and hurts. I just wanted to let you know I do "hear" what you are saying and just suggest gently to you relocating if at all possible may help you sleep a little better, there are definately places in the United States that are probably statistically safer then where you call home. I sincerely hope you can find some small measure of peace in this wild world. I wish you well, Alien of kind heart.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by Pharyax

Originally posted by AlwaysWondering
CNN is now reporting 4,000 - 5,000 blackbirds fell from the sky in Beebe, up from 1,000.

And the drum fish in Ozark, Ark is estimated to be 100,000 dead in a 20 mile section of the river.

Lots of small EQs in the general area between the dead fish and the dead birds.

Also, these birds should have been roosting/sleeping at 1130 pm on 12/31/10...why did they fall from the sky?

A local meteoroligst was interested in the bird story, so he grabbed radar images from 1130 pm. Closest storm was 50 miles to the east. radar image

The birds in South America that dropped from the sky happened at the place where the 6.5 mag quake just happened, near Bio Bio Chile.......

maybe the New Madrid is going to let go?

That is a chilling thought, what with the unusual EQ activity in Indiana along the New Madrid and related faults.

Does anyone have a map to place the fish kill and the black birds along the NM faultline?

One thing weird: it seems a species specific issue, Drum fish, black birds and starlings..
edit on 2-1-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)
\

Whoa... just looked up where the mini-swarm is, and where the fish kill/bird kill is -- 9 miles away....

We might want to send a shout out to all the peeps here along the NM fault. I don't know what they'd do, but it seems like something is happening, though I can't figure the species specific angle into this.

Hey darkangel!

Obviously they were flying and not roosting. The point I made to you before, but you said they didn't migrate at night. I thought you were in Florida? "send a shout to all the peeps HERE along the New Madrid fault". Do you live here along the fault? We along the fault are not going to do anything. What would you like for us to do,whistle Dixie? There is something happening alright! I think thats already been figured out.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmv7766
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

A microburst is a sudden burst of downward wind that can reach almost 200MPH and has crashed many planes in history. Microburts tend to go all the way from point of origin to the ground. It can occur in wet and dry weather. I'm not expert and that's really all I know. Here is the wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org...

A microburst combined with birds startled from fireworks can be a perfect storm for death.

It still wouldn't explain the multiple locations across the globe... Very weird times we live in.
edit on 4-1-2011 by wmv7766 because: (no reason given)

Now your talking! Good post!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

A microburst is a sudden burst of downward wind that can reach almost 200MPH and has crashed many planes in history. Microburts tend to go all the way from point of origin to the ground. It can occur in wet and dry weather. I'm not expert and that's really all I know. Here is the wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org...

A microburst combined with birds startled from fireworks can be a perfect storm for death.

It still wouldn't explain the multiple locations across the globe... Very weird times we live in.

Thank you, is this also referred to as wind shear?
Lets not forget 6 humans died in this state the day before from highly unusual Tornados.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
When I first heard this story, it reminded me of the TV show 'Flash Forward'. Predictive programming? Just saying.....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
100 tons of fish dead in Brazil www.parana-online.com.br...
edit on 4-1-2011 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

THOUSANDS OF BIRDS FALL DEAD ( SOUTH AMERICA ) - Could it be related to 7.0 in Argentina?

I just found this and it happened today in South America

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
For whatever reason the birds have died, this has sparked a storm of searches.

Arkansas' dead birds and dead fish prompt massive Internet search for confirmation of apocalypse and the end times

This morning search terms consisted mainly of "dead birds" looking for the news report, but by early afternoon to late evening the search terms changed into "dead birds in the bible," "apocalypse," "dead birds in the book of Revelation," "birds falling on New Year's biblical," "birds dropping from the sky bible," "birds fish die bible" "the book of revelation dead birds dead fish." See screen shot:

www.goddiscussion.com... the-end-times/

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a lot of the same ideas. Great thread and I dont think I will buy the Media Cover Story. I like Haaarp.Liking the methaine gas theory from the direction of the Gulf Spill.

Here is my theory if somebody hasnt said.Bio-Chem test that is species specific or DNA specific. Its not so hard to imagine sending up one plane to lay out the biochem bugs of course two different serums.

how long before TPTB implement law # 1 of the Georgia Guide Stones....

OK ok just having a little fun here

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone

Thank you, is this also referred to as wind shear?
Lets not forget 6 humans died in this state the day before from highly unusual Tornados.

I think wind shear is a sideways motion but not sure. The isobars in that region were tight that day. I am placing my bets on microbursts and not spaceships. If 5000 birds, most species specific,covering a 1mi region,are found dead on the ground makes me think they were migrating or trying to get away from possible high winds to the northwest.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by Rosha

Could a gas bubble float 60 miles away from hot springs to be overtop of Beebe?

There should be a train of death sourcing from the area as well if that were the case... not just blackbirds in Beebe.

Oh, and duck

Hopefully we find out what it is asap!

Exactly Grad. And I doubt it would miss sleeping humans if it could kill roosting blackbirds in trees and fish in a river. Then there is that whole species specific thing, which sure as sunrise doesn't sound like a toxin, but more like phage.

Hey darkangel!

They were not roosting!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
100 tons of fish dead in Brazil

THOUSANDS OF BIRDS FALL DEAD ( SOUTH AMERICA )

TACK IN THE ORIGINAL REPORTS ALSO.... WTF IS GOIN ON?????????????

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
died from massive trauma
Still Makes No Sense

As of Saturday, between 4,000 and 5,000 birds had been found dead, said Stephens.

And here we have More Government lying on the cause of death on the birds

here read it for yourselves

Blackbirds do not normally fly at night, and it was not immediately clear what caused the odd behavior. Loud noises were reported shortly before the birds began falling, according to the game and fish commission.

The birds showed no evident trauma, according to Jim LaCour, a veterinarian with the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries. Samples have been sent to Wisconsin and Georgia for testing, he said.

If the birds showed no trauma why is CNN releasing this faked up report by them?
Do They Know Something We don't?

CNN isn't the most trusted name in news.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Portuguese to English translation

A survey conducted by the Federation of Fishermen's Colony of Paraná, Paranaguá on the coast of the state, indicates that at least 100 tons of fish (sardine, croaker and catfish) have turned up dead since last Thursday off the coast of Parana.
On Sunday, representatives from the Environmental Institute of Paraná (IAP), the Secretary of State for the Environment and Water Resources (SEMA), took samples to verify the reason for the deaths. The report will be released today.

www.parana-online.com.br...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisM101
And just to add more fuel to the fire... The government does admit to spraying areas of the country with mild cold viruses and such to check effects on humans. Tinker AFB is to our west and they routinely fly the grid pattern thought to represent spraying with their kc135s. Im sure the ATS is full of posts on Chemtrails...

Your post is interesting. I did not know that the goverment sprayed areas of the country with mild cold viruses. Do you have a link for that if it's convienent? If not, I'll look it up. Thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

what i meant was wtf is going on??? first ark now widespread , is that not freaking anyone out?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
CNN Claims Massive Trauma

And Now CBC Claims Fireworks Frenzy?
www.cbc.ca...

an In an unrelated incident? can you believe what our Canadian media press is saying?

CBC Blames Fireworks, weather into the mix with no comment section

Bad weather was to blame for earlier bird kills in Arkansas.

Residents heard loud fireworks just before the birds started hitting the ground.

As i said before there seems to be a massive disinformation campaign going on in the media, they either know something or are hiding something.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

From the looks of things, its got a lot of everyones attention.

Creatures live everyday, and they dont have our attention.
Let them die, and all of the sudden we become concerned.
Its only natural that we become alarmed when the creatures in wildlife die.
THOUSANDS OF BIRDS FALL DEAD ( SOUTH AMERICA )

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pinchanze

and Arkansas isnt on the New Madrid fault line not even close

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join