It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

As another poster pointed out, the blackbirds would have been perched and sleeping, not flying unless disturbed.

If this were the case, wouldn`t all the birds of been found under trees etc. Judging by the clean-up operation this is not the case. They fell from the sky.

Stephen Bryant recalls, "Millions, millions fly over every night. You look up at the sky and it's just black and then last night at about 10:30 I came out here and saw a bird drop."

link

You certainly have a bit of an attitude in this thread .....

Thank you for making that observation about darkangel. I've been telling him they were migrating but nooooooooo........he was the expert! What a JACKWAGON!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The South America video of the dead birds is not recent, its from early 2010. I'm not sure how valid the Brazil story is since it only comes up on one obscure website as it's source. Robin Marks seems to have the most thought out and reasonable explanation as of yet.
edit on 4-1-2011 by robile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by robile

It says Jan 02, 2011, its late and I am tired
however that was just yesterday from anyones calender?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
Looks like it's only blackbirds within a 1 mile radius that took the plunge, must have been a flock of them getting hit by hail or a monstrous firework of some sort. It's not like this is something that occurred over an extended period of time, and it's also not like multiple kinds of birds are falling out of the sky either, but rather a huge single flock. What puzzles me is that birds don't generally fly at night though, right?

Birds do migrate at night. Birds do fly at night but not generally. By the thousands.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

thats why robbie didnt provide linked proof lol

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Yah last I looked its January 03, well it just rolled over.
Its now the 4th.

By any standard, thats recent.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by robile

common don't misinform that's fox and CNNs job

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
died from massive trauma
Still Makes No Sense

As of Saturday, between 4,000 and 5,000 birds had been found dead, said Stephens.

And here we have More Government lying on the cause of death on the birds

here read it for yourselves

Blackbirds do not normally fly at night, and it was not immediately clear what caused the odd behavior. Loud noises were reported shortly before the birds began falling, according to the game and fish commission.

The birds showed no evident trauma, according to Jim LaCour, a veterinarian with the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries. Samples have been sent to Wisconsin and Georgia for testing, he said.

If the birds showed no trauma why is CNN releasing this faked up report by them?
Do They Know Something We don't?

CNN isn't the most trusted name in news.

It says "blackbirds do not NORMALLY fly at night". It doesn't mean they don't.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
here's an interesting thing about red winged blackbirds. i went onto cornell university ornithology site, because i was looking for migration patterns of blackbirds. blackbirds are ground and shrub dwellers. i can't prove or disprove that they don't roost in trees, as i know starlings do, but it seems unlikely that redwings do. they breed in marshes and hang out mostly in fields of grasses and scrub, so it would seem that the whole 'roosting in trees' theory may be inaccurate. and many of them don't migrate in winter, they just stay where they are in the south and many places out west. they do gather in large numbers in winter, but migration is short-distance.

some big questions i have:
* what were they doing flying at that time of night and what forced them to the air and how high were they really? *are there any witnesses besides that one man?
* couldn't frequencies such as haarp have caused them pain and panic? (and as someone else on this forum showed, haarp had high activity all day and night on jan. 1. ~ but then wouldn't more birds have died, unless it could be specifically controlled in such a small radius?)
* if whatever killed them went on for hours, and only in that area of 1 1/2 square miles, how could that have been weather or lightning and why weren't more birds affected?
* have the birds and fish been tested for radioactivity?
* are there any closed military bases or other such top secret sites that might be trying out species-specific weapons testing in arkansas and near that specific area?

so far from what i have read here and elsewhere, what seems plausible is something with that nuke plant that sits on the arkansas river directly between the dead fish and dead birds (but again, such a small area impacted with the birds; seems unlikely.
it could be haarp, or species specific weaponry.

i saw lots of footage of the birds. they looked fine outwardly; no burn marks, they were not sopping wet (thus debunking the drenched by a storm theory), they weren't all broken up except some from falling.

it would seem if it were poisoning or chemical, that would show up in the autopsies.

i hope someone gets to the bottom of this and the offending parties are exposed (and punished, deliberate or not).

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Wow....42 pages of comments so far...I knew I would finally find some interesting discussion about this bazaar event on here. I haven't read the entire thread, not even close, I am dealing with a nasty cold right now and my attention span is good for only an hour at the most so please bear with me. Besides this cold medicine is not be very kind to me right now.

What caused the internal hemorrhages?

I doubt that the impact with the earth caused it. Over my nearly 1/2 century on this planet I have seen birds fall from their nests only to get back up and try to fly once more albeit a little bit dazed and confused. Besides if you believe that the ground caused the fatal blow (unless there was some major downdraft ) the question that must now be answered is what caused 1000+ birds to suddenly lose their innate ability of flight what seemingly seems to be all at the same time. That is the kicker to me...they seemed to all fall to their death at roughly the same time which leads me to believe that the death blow came um to them while in flight.

This is so very strange. I have not got a clue that is why I am on here now.

Then I read that the precious honeybees are dying off as well.

What in the hell is going on?

I felt the first earthquake in my life last week....I live in Indiana!

I am sure I will have a lot more to add later but in the meantime I will go back and read the last 5 pages.

Strange days indeed. Very peculiar mama.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
two more states pretty far away also reporting dead birds.....Kentucky and Lousiaina, just thought ya'll should know.

www.wbrz.com...

TextLABARRE, La. - Around 500 dead blackbirds and starlings have been found in Pointe Coupee Parish, according to state wildlife officials. The birds were spotted lying in roads and ditches near Labarre Elementary School. The community is between Morganza and New Roads on Highway 10.

Scientists from the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries have been sent out to collect samples, which will be sent for testing to the University of Georgia and National Wildlife Center in Wisconsin.

This comes after about 5,000 blackbirds and swallows were found dead around Beebe, Ark. on New Year's Eve. Dr. Jim LaCour with LDWF said he's not sure the two incidents are connected.

www.wpsdlocal6.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

You can be sure it will go unnoticed by CNN and the rest of the media.
Oh and as for the video in the second link, Kent The Biologist he is clueless

edit on 4-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
FALLING BIRDS
Kentucky
Louisiana
Arkansas
Colombia
North Carolina
Germany
Arizona
Kentucky
Japan

DEAD FISH
Brazil
Australia
Arkansas
South Wales

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Is it just coincidence that all the video and images of the birds show male birds? Or have I read this wrong about the birds?

The Red-winged Blackbird is sexually dimorphic; the male is all black with a red shoulder and yellow wing bar, while the female is a nondescript dark brown.

As far as I can see every bird on the ground is black with red....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
If I fall from a couple of hundred feet I bet I die from trauma too.

You are not a bird. Besides, what caused 5,000 birds to fall from the sky roughly all at once?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
i might have found are answer !!!! it even kills ducks N5H1 crofsblogs.typepad.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
honestly fireworks BS.
BBC news fireworks may have caused death
edit on 4-1-2011 by seabound because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabound
honestly fireworks BS.
BBC news fireworks may have caused death
edit on 4-1-2011 by seabound because: (no reason given)
those were some big arsed fireworks!!!! i need those for 4th of july.

but between your link and gateway30s'...goosebumps...one group lies..another possibly trying to push shots on people!
~enters CVS store to buy batteries...to be solicited by a clerk~
clerk- "hi sir, would you like a n5h1 shot?"
me- "wtf?? what movie is this, 'H1 reloaded'?! do you have yours?"
clerk- "no, i dont do shots"
me-"so dont sell me something you wont take...."

hopefully no massive bird kill occurs in anyother place (including georgia and illinois) as that's a BAAADDD thing.
edit on 4-1-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Solar flare was due to hit earth on 3rd of january but now another on 5th,2 waves,combined with siesmic geological activity,something pretty cosmic going on and now that is the highest top secret you can get?Flare for 3rd january arrived in auroras as seen in imagery in link.
Also increase in meteors..Okays,make up your own minds,food prices going up !
spaceweather.com...
Anyone

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Why has the vatican got so many satelites watching the sun

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join