It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mobocracy

Great so maybe they do have the kill species XX switch. I would still think if they had that capability they would do it someplace with no witnesses, but hell in this crazy world anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

We had a hot air balloon crash in Somerset UK on New Years Day at what have been almost the same time give or take a few hours. Footage of the very tragic incident where you will see the deflated balloon plummeting to the ground whilst the pilots desperately try to re inflate the canopy. Just absolutely awful my sincere condolences to the pilots families.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sickboy123

That's exactly what came to mind when I started seeing the reports, and was supported when seeing the hazmat suits. I wanted to start this thread but couldn't b/c I'm new here (but not to the conspiracies).

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here's a news article I just came across where they are starting to address the fish and the birds. news.yahoo.com...
edit on 3-1-2011 by Silverado292 because: Embedding error.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here's another news article addressing the lack of toxins in the birds. www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MensaDude

Awesome post and I came up with the same conclusions but what they hit they could not see or they would have diverted flight instinctively so what could be flying in the dead of night and something the birds could not see???

64 dollar question and the only obvious answer is a low flying ufo. This solves the mystery behind the bird damage and the death of the fish from slight radiation remnant from anti-grav propulsion systems. They do give off radiation.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

They wore hazmat because of low levels of radiation which you will never get confirmed reports of or there would be a panic.

Also if you look at this site www.umsl.edu... directly from the gov't it states "Increased public awareness and Federal and State regulations are resulting in the removal of hazardous materials from buildings, facilities, and the environment to prevent further contamination of natural resources and to promote public health and safety. Hazardous-materials removal workers identify, remove, package, transport, and dispose of various hazardous materials, including asbestos, lead, and radioactive and nuclear materials. The removal of hazardous materials, or “hazmats,” from public places and the environment also is called abatement, remediation, and decontamination."
edit on 3-1-2011 by covert1 because: Adding an additional comment..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
have any animals like dogs or cats died?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is from the latest article on MSN news:

That evidence, and the fact that the red-winged blackbirds fly in close flocks, suggests they suffered some massive midair collision, he added. That lends weight to theories that they were startled by something.

LINK

This goes along with my theory of their radar getting scrambled. It is not unheard of with seismic events. Sometimes this happens days before a quake.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
its actually 5000+ dead birds

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
have any animals like dogs or cats died?

Not that was mentioned on the news. I've thought about that too. There are lots of winter birds here in the south during the winter time, but as far as I know it was just the red-wing blackbirds. Hopefully more info this evening on local Memphis news. I'll check back in either before or after work tomorrow and let you all know if I hear anything.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
does anyone on this thread live there or close? has anyone gotten sick , or has anyone been quarantined? or is there anyone that can drive there and see if the town is blocked off? i got a feeling this story is going to get much bigger.

I live approximately 45 minutes from Beebe. I have friends who live closer but don't know of anyone who actually lives within the city limits where the event occurred.

My husband, however, works in an industry where he would be privy to things that aren't made public, especially in that area. He has not heard anything either....

To our knowledge, no one has been affected by the bird kill. And no other pets or animals have come up sick or dead either.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Heres an article from today that has a vet saying these birds died from MULTIPLE blunt force traumas to their vital organs.
Arkansas News

Could this reinforce the hail theory? or could this enforce the idea of EM waves in the atmosphere crushing the birds in mid flight somehow

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I believe that what we are seeing is the use of a Harmonics Weapon. Like a tuning fork, when you ring this fork, everything within the area that has the same frequency will vibrate. That being said, if I were TPTB and I wanted to work on a mass kill device with little to no residual damage, I would look into Harmonics weapons. Obviously, if you have a device like this, you would then have to test it.

Tune your harmonic weapon to the frequency of a small animals beating heart... Ring your weapon, and watch every animal with a heart in the frequency range simultaneously go into Atrial Fibrillation. Having a heart attack and causing most to die.

The impact damage you are seeing is the damage the birds sustain from falling XXXX feet to the ground.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Obviously the birds are going to have damage to there internal organs if they fell from the sky to the ground, and I don't thing trauma from hail, or whatever else is very distinguishable and even if it was; 5000 birds at once!?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahybrid
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I believe that what we are seeing is the use of a Harmonics Weapon. Like a tuning fork, when you ring this fork, everything within the area that has the same frequency will vibrate. That being said, if I were TPTB and I wanted to work on a mass kill device with little to no residual damage, I would look into Harmonics weapons. Obviously, if you have a device like this, you would then have to test it.

Tune your harmonic weapon to the frequency of a small animals beating heart... Ring your weapon, and watch every animal with a heart in the frequency range simultaneously go into Atrial Fibrillation. Having a heart attack and causing most to die.

The impact damage you are seeing is the damage the birds sustain from falling XXXX feet to the ground.

In regards to blunt force trauma, it is possible that the quivering induced by such a device could cause hemorrhaging. Hemorrhaging could be misconstrued as blunt force trauma.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
This is from the latest article on MSN news:

That evidence, and the fact that the red-winged blackbirds fly in close flocks, suggests they suffered some massive midair collision, he added. That lends weight to theories that they were startled by something.

LINK

This goes along with my theory of their radar getting scrambled. It is not unheard of with seismic events. Sometimes this happens days before a quake.

evidence? well then why don't they just release to public if it was just a massive midair collision

You can defentily tell there's alot of disinformation going on in the media about this event.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

This would be plausible if there were structures high enough for birds to impact into, high in the air but I live in Missouri near the Arkansas border and there are no high structures high enough for a bird impact caused from an earthquake.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by covert1
reply to post by westcoast

This would be plausible if there were structures high enough for birds to impact into, high in the air but I live in Missouri near the Arkansas border and there are no high structures high enough for a bird impact caused from an earthquake.

They were also reporting that if could have been weather. I've lived in the south all my life and tornadoes and storms are part of life here, but I have never heard of anything like this.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Try this on for size....

I'm off of work today. I'm actually off work til Wednesday. I live in a very remote area. A little estate, if you will. There are always dozens of birds around my house. Mostly cardinals, sparrows, blackbirds, and crows.

It just occurred to me that there are NO BIRDS anywhere around my house. Considering that I have fruit trees, berry bushes, and a pasture full of grain...this is very unusual. Even with it being winter. In fact, the day after Christmas I was watching AT LEAST a dozen Cardinals play in my font yard. I also have another bird (a dove) who comes to peck at my windows every single day. He/She has done this for weeks, literally. I just realized that there isn't a single bird to be seen from any window of my house.

Oh, scratch that...I just saw ONE lonely Cardinal.
Still, it is eerily quiet.

edit on 3-1-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join