It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahybrid

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Im surprised nobody brought up sonic and ultrasonic weapons ? This is what first came to mind. Now if it was a chemical environmental issue that would not explain how these birds died almost instantly at once. If the insides were scrambled that points toward trauma. Is there a military base in the area? I have to wonder if some experimental weapon is being fired in the the sky. This with the fish seems to also be symbolic of revelation, the seven signs. Makes me wonder the jesuits are playing out some false rapture after all. And that river with the secret ooze the mutagen... notice we never see a follow up story from the media and the findings? I wouldn't expect a follow up to the dead birds, like the rest of these stories.

I did bring these up. Harmonic weapons are sonic/ultra sonic.

Yes i see that now, yes this is what im thinking too. What could cause internal damage with no external?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

reply to post by zeeon

I know this was May 2010 but the numbers involved were very large, 10,000 of these antelopes...

www.bbc.co.uk...

I didn't see this when it happend but makes you think ..

PDUK

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by covert1
reply to post by ahybrid

Oh, ok I am really sorry about that let me go take a look see I thought you were taking the possibility of ufos out of the scenario, my fault there

Perhaps the military was firing at something and the birds flew in to the radius? Something violating airspace?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib_2

If a person fell from the sky from that altitude there would be trauma similar to what we see in these birds just from the fall alone but birds are incredibly light in weight, their bones are hollow and they have feathers designed to fly I highly doubt they received this kind of trauma just from the fall.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What if this is the beginning of the end. What if it is all starting to happen?
2nd

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

hah, no. You know why? Nothing else has happened. A cycle of events would continue to unfold, not just sporadic events.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Im surprised nobody brought up sonic and ultrasonic weapons ? This is what first came to mind. Now if it was a chemical environmental issue that would not explain how these birds died almost instantly at once. If the insides were scrambled that points toward trauma. Is there a military base in the area? I have to wonder if some experimental weapon is being fired in the the sky. This with the fish seems to also be symbolic of revelation, the seven signs. Makes me wonder the jesuits are playing out some false rapture after all. And that river with the secret ooze the mutagen... notice we never see a follow up story from the media and the findings? I wouldn't expect a follow up to the dead birds, like the rest of these stories.

Yes i see that now, yes this is what im thinking too. What could cause internal damage with no external?

They are saying 'it was noise' now....but not sonic weapons...apparently fireworks or a big noisey bird shooing gun killed them all...funny tho..we have one of those at our airport and it doesnt kill the birds.
This story stinks to high heaven of 'something else'.

Link:www.news.com.au...

R

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by covert1

Of all of the video's and pictures that I have seen, I have yet to see an autopsy video depicting internal lacerations. Maybe you have a link that you could share?

Keep in mind that these birds where being run over by cars and walked on by people. If a specimen had been damaged post fall, you would not be able to discern those particular injuries from the initial injuries occurred by the event or even the post impact injuries sustained from the fall.

I still don't think harmonics or ultrasonic weapons would cause external lacerations of the magnitude these birds were inflicted with and internal lacerations are internal not external and still does not explain how these birds were crushed.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib_2
ps. Mustard gas will cause blistering and bleeding, this combined with fall would produce blunt trauma like effects.

If this is true then they would have found SBMTE in the autopsied birds/fish.

From googling "Sulfur mustard can last from 1 to 2 days", but am unsure if this is just in the environment or in the organs(?), so perhaps it was gone before it could be detected?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by magycpapyri

Ever hear the phrase "Birds of a feather flock together" This seems to be the case here. This was a flock of birds in the wrong place at the wrong time. You wont find a robin hanging out with a flock of starlings and you wont find another type of bird in a flock of redwing black birds either.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

birds do have small lungs but this isn't a canary in a mineshaft, this was outdoors in OPEN air, lots of open air... It's hard to believe they were overcome by any sort of fume or natural gas... There is some phenomena at work here, human or artificial.

Tell that to the africans who died when co2 escaped from a lake bed in weat cameroon

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am almost certain this had to be HAARP - chemtrail related because all other conventional theories have too many holes in them.

This cannot be, poisoning, toxic spill, lightning, gas leak, illness, hail, plane strike, chemical river-dumping, fireworks, methane gas, seismic activity or any of the other 'typical' explanation.

I believe these animals might've been genetically manufactured (see: Plum Island).... for further testing (see: Pine Island) and accidentally or deliberately met their demise over the weekend and now, being studied. What better time to do this (if deliberate) than on a major holiday weekend when so many aren't paying too much attention to the news?!

The craziest, wackiest and most far-fetched explanation seems to answer ALL the questions that the conventional theories create.

So in summation I think we can expect some devastating disaster very soon.
And once again, southeast Florida (where I reside) was bombarded with chemtrails all day Sunday unlike I have ever seen in my entire chemtrail-watching years. It was unprecedented.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Wouldnt the rivers be flowing into the gulf not out of it??? Yes they would.! The Mississippi River flows south into the Gulf of Mexico.
Arkansas is not a state that boaders the gulf. Its hundereds of miles away.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well I think we are seeing an amalgamation of effects. hypothetically isolating one bird (We can call him Howard) let's walk through the facts.

1. Howard is dead.
2. Howard has internal damage.
3. Howard has external damage.
4. Howard has no sign of poison.
5. Howard has no signs of lightening strike.

A Harmonic Weapon could have initiated Howard's death. A Harmonic weapon could also be focused with a 1 mile range. The frequency of the sound would resonate with Howard's heart and possibly other organs. His heart would go into A Fib, quivering and not pumping blood. He would suffer a heart attack and the quivering would create internal bruising. Howard begins his descent, reaching his maximum velocity and colliding with the concrete. This collision would create scrapes and broken bones. Possibly several of Howard's friends land on top of him and/or bystanders trample Howard.

This theory covers the initial death, the internal damage as well as the external damage. Multiply several thousand times over and you have one successful weapons test ALA the Military Industrial Complex that Eisenhower warned us about.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Ever hear the phrase "Birds of a feather flock together" This seems to be the case here. This was a flock of birds in the wrong place at the wrong time. You wont find a robin hanging out with a flock of starlings and you wont find another type of bird in a flock of redwing black birds either.

Not necesarily true.

When breeding season is over, Red-winged Blackbirds join enormous flocks, often mixed with Grackles, European Starlings, and Cowbirds. The flocks fly in great numbers, searching for food.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You can almost line up the trail of death

If you look at a map, or series of maps you'll see that the events in Manitoba, Arkansas,and Argentina almost line up on a map. They might line up better if you take curvature into account, I'll post up the best maps I can find.

123mohan.blog.co.in...

map.primorye.ru...

I wasn't able to find a map with the detail I liked but it can be worked out from these 2. If someone else can post up better maps PLEASE do.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

I think thats it. If the school of fish and birds were in the area of the nuclear power plant at the same time and something happed it could affect them. The school of fish would probably stay in that region for longer than the birds while the birds would fly to Beebe, effects of radiation probably kicked in when they reached beebe and it probably caused them to have spasm's which cases them to fall and die on impact. The fish would be in the area the whole time as they weren't migrating at this point and had no other reason to move giving them more exposure thus killing them faster than the birds. Necropsy wouldn't show any damage to either animals except organ trauma. You said birds of a feather flock together so maybe these two species gathering at the same place at the same time caused any other species in the area to separate themselves,meaning only a few other species would be found dead with the fish, but not a lot, since other fish tend to separate themselves from large schools. As for the birds they could have passed on radioactive particles to other birds in the area causing them to die. This might also explain the guys walking around in has-mat suits to collect the birds.
edit on 3-1-2011 by shikori because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't know if it's been posted, but Beebee is within 26 miles of the recent string of minor earthquakes in Arkansas.

That's rather interesting.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

It could have been the tornados. They might have swept up the birds for some distance, and then the birds came down, dead from the trauma.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292

You can almost line up the trail of death

If you look at a map, or series of maps you'll see that the events in Manitoba, Arkansas,and Argentina almost line up on a map. They might line up better if you take curvature into account, I'll post up the best maps I can find.

123mohan.blog.co.in...

map.primorye.ru...

I wasn't able to find a map with the detail I liked but it can be worked out from these 2. If someone else can post up better maps PLEASE do.

Hmmm Silver. Are you able to draw a line for those of us who don't know exactly where these other two places sit on the map?

I think...well, I reserve comment but I really LIKE how you're thinking.

Can anyone draw a line, please??? Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join