It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Fish kill definitely happened well before the Bird kill

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by antar

I do peruse those threads that's how and why I think this planets is screwed! I read what you guys write.

But how did birds/fish die now?
And why just in Arkansas?

I know they're rhetorical-like questions seeing we really don't know but....if this is a result of the GOM then, what took so long? And again, why not more wildlife deaths? This is so beyond sad. It hurts my heart, literally.

Seafood anyone?

I just realized, I haven't eaten fish/seafood since this disaster. Wonder if that's subconscious or because, it's too expensive. Probably a little of both I s'pose.

So GOM poisoned our seafood. Monsanto is poisoning our produce. Chemtrails are poisoning livestock/water. What's left? Cardboard?
Depopulation comin' up!

Your photos remind me of this green stuff we wear seeing at the BP site. The video is off, i did not want to sort threw millions of BP oil videos. Any ways when i made a form about this stuff a while back, people thought it was anti freeze because of the color.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

ANd this surprises you.

The gov has sensors set up all over the us. If something is released they know about it. Next time your out and about on the roads if your near a city. Take note to what you see around on the high way.

They have these what looks like a weather monitor. You know the weather vain on top spinning and other sensors comes complete with a domed video camera mounted to it. They also have rad detector at each entry point to cities with video cameras. Look for the very tall poles along the highway with a lfat arc shaped retangle block on it with a dome mounted video camera on it also. Who monitors those cameras one wight ask.

Hmmmm. Park in front of one and look up at it and then go to the trunk of your car and pull out a tool box like your working on something and see how long it takes for a police cruiser to pull up.

Pretty much will find out real quick who is watching those monitors.

I think it begins with fusion.

If you pull over on the side of the road you notice that it has a govement sign on it. I forget which agency.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I made this comment over on one of the threads regarding the fish. Since you are also talking about it here, thought I would throw this into the mix:

Being me, I ofcourse first think of a geological cause....such has been suggested by others. With the New Madrid seemingly acting up lately, I think it is very relevant.

I haven't seen anyone else make this suggestion for a cause, so here goes:

Let us assume this is related to plate tectonics. If that were the case, we would be suspect of a couple of things first off, involving water. Number one would be temperature, the other would be the PH level. If this type of fish were more sensitive to either the temp of the water, or especially the PH level than that would explain why only this species (so far) has been found dead.

I'm sure the PH and temp are some of the first things the investigators will look at. If it is either of those things, than expect to see other species surface as it gets worse.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It looks to me like the major news sources are only reporting on the Bird that was the majority. From this new article listed below other species of birds were found.

In the middle of the New Year revelry, as many as 3,000 red-winged blackbirds, common grackles, and European starlings – which often flock together in winter – rained out of the skies, a seemingly Hitchcock-esque phenomenon that scared local residents and prompted concerns about a possible toxic event.

Link to news article

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Lightning Strike - Around 11PM, there were only two lightning strikes around the Beebe, AK area, however, the strikes were recorded as being more than 50 miles away and would have had no impact on the blackbirds. It was not lightning that brought these birds down.

Hail - The severe weather systems were completely out of the area by 7:00 PM on December 31, 2010. The first reported bird that fell from the sky was at approximately 11:30 PM. I doubt that it took over four hours for a bird to fall from the sky, if struck by hail. It was not hail that brought these birds down.

Fireworks - While this sounds plausible, then this exact situation would occur every Fourth of July, homecoming or other event involving fireworks. It was not fireworks that brought these birds down.

Earthquake - On December 30, 2010 at 5:51 PM there was a magnitude 2.3 earthquake 40 miles north of Little Rock AK. (30 miles away from Beebe) On December 31 at 2:48 PM, another magnitude 2.3 quake was reported in the exact same area. Another was reported on the prior Monday, December 27 at 4:27 PM - magnitude 2.1. If an earthquake caused this on December 31, then it should have been repeated the prior week with similar results. It was not an earthquake that brought these birds down.

So, what are we left with? We know the birds were roosting at 11:30 PM on New Years eve and that something woke aroused them and made them leave their nests. Based on the reports that birds were still falling at 4:00 AM, this was a long term thing. In other words, some event was continually getting these birds to fly from their nests, all through the night.

Early reports are that the birds, after flying away from their nests hit something hard, or, at the very least, were shocked and stunned in mid air, killing some, stunning others, so that they fell to the ground. If they weren't killed by whatever hit them, they died on impact with the ground.

The big question of the day is this: What was in the air above Beebe, AR on the evening of 12/31/2010 that was the cause of all of these birds suddenly taking flight? Then answer this question: After the birds took flight, what did they hit?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

Here is a link to the HAARP induction magnetometer. It seems particularly active from Dec 30-Jan 2nd, with Jan 1st showing a peak in activity.

maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Also as for the hazmat suits, I would believe its only protocol when going into a potentially concentrated, contaminated area such as the case here.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Maybe they flew into a Chemtrail.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Fish in the rivers? Blackbirds dropping dead?

This is starting to look like Farming Industry could be to blame.

What is the winter practices of farming in Arkansas near Beebe? What is planted near January?

Blackbirds are famous for scavenging Cornfields for their sustenance in the winter months.

I am wondering if a fertilizer or pesticide has been sprayed on the fields over the remnant of corn ingested by the blackbirds and flowing into the river systems with the melting snow.

Does anyone who live near Beebe know whats going on in their farmland areas? What is their yearly crop rotation for that area?

Have any new additions been added to GMO crops in that area?
Bird information

GMO Crops in USA

I'm not saying TPTB, New Madrid/Seismic activity, magnetic anomolies, etc.. aren't possibilities, but the above scenario deserves some attention, as well. Would certainly explain the singling out of a particular bird population and area of a river.

edit on 1/3/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Here's what I found already of similar incidents of hundreds sometimes thousands of dead birds fall from the sky:

13 January 2009 Western Australia

26 January 2009 New Jersey, USA

2 January 2010 Western Australia & Arkansas USA

11 March 2010 UK

*NOTE: almost all seem to happen in January of any year

Classified military testings. No doubt about it. All happened in Allies countries.

Wave/pulse weapons targeted against specific genes unique in certain species.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yes, I am that guy who reads 15 pages of a thread to see if my points have been covered...which is why I don't post very often.

Originally posted by ChrisM101
I am in the area of the Fishkill, a person who works for my brother actually reported it.
It is more than just Drum, it includes crappie, catfish, bass, and carp.
Though for whatever reason drum made up a large amount of it.

My first thought was a leaking barge. But that would not account for the bird kill.
A large amount of industrial chemical is transported via barge up to Tulsa,OK.
I would suspect one of those struck one of the many flood control jetties along the navigation area and probably leaked out a portion of its payload.

And as ETsubmariner pointed out, there is also this:

______beforeitsnews/story/336/601/10,000s_of_Birds_found_dead_in_Manitoba.html

So it seems that the fish kill wasn't entirely species specific, and the bird kills are happening all over the place- Arkansas, South america, and Canada, all within the same week.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Here's a theory...

They wore hazmat suits because they thought it could be bird flu related?

Maybe?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Our local news in Toronto claims the birds showed signs of tremor, with no proof given, i have seen the birds in the images they do not appear to have any signs of tremor on them.

1.If it was Hail shouldn't pieces of hail be on them? that doesn't look like it in the picture

2.lol i love the media claim it was lighting, they should probably know if it was lighting the birds would be burned not left unburned

On the CNN report last night CNN Claimed they died of mass heart attack? really all birds dying at once because of a heart attack falling from the skies?

Somehow i see there is alot misinformation and disinformation going in the media about the dead fish and birds it seems as if the media knows about it and wont tell us about the whole truth behind the event.

edit on 3-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Another important point to consider. The birds, thousands of them, all began dropping around 11:30 in a concentrated one mile area. Consider that a moment....

That indicates to me that the birds were likely roosting (this also matches descriptions of their night time behavior) and then were disturbed by something which caused them to scatter. If only we had a map where the concentrations of birds fell within that one mile area. Were they evenly scattered? Or were the volumes heavier in various areas?

No way to know for sure and I'm *positive* that the Game and Fish Commission or US Environmental Services didn't plot them....

However, I think if they did have this data, it could be indicative what what really happened

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Regardless of what really killed those birds, I doubt the full truth will ever be released to the public.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here is what I came up with and posted the same to KY3 news...

Ok, these birds had signs of impact damage and an earthquake or gases released from the earth could not cause the damage these birds endured.

They also were in mid flight and they are all one species like they were flying in formation and hit into something. Lightening and fireworks are not an option, no burning was reported, a release of gas wouldn't account for the damage inflicted on these birds and the report stated they were falling from the air damaged.
The fish could very well be effected by earthquake activity but the magnitude would have to sufficient enough but still doesn't answer the questions for the damage done to these birds in mid flight. A high hail formation would be possible for the injuries the birds endured, but they did say high formations so the fish would not be effected by hail damage.

And if the theory still holds that hail caused the death of the fish, there would have to a significant weight to these hail stones to penetrate into the water enough to kill the fish and then the fish would react instinctively and hide in the lower depths of the water. The only real option is the birds died from impact to a low flying ufo and the effects from an anti-gravity propulsion system slightly radiated the fish not enough to cause burning.
My theory does hold water if you really think about it. I would like the birds and fish tested for radioactive signatures.

So to sum things up.....we have a venting of natural gas which could explain the death of the fish but not the damage inflicted on birds from mid flight.

Same goes with an earthquake, this does solved the mysterious death of the fish but not the birds and the damage they were inflicted with.

Lightening would have left burning and charing on the fish and the birds and there was no evidence of such.
Fireworks is listed under the same outcome of lightening.

Hail at high altitudes would answer the question about the birds but the fish would swim to lower depths so there would have to be reports of intense, large hail which I don't think there was.

So only conclusion left would be mid flight collision into a ufo and the remnants from anti-gravity propulsion engines slightly radiated the fish without signs of burning.

Ok editing here.... but if HAARP was used then a much more wide spread of wildlife would be kill not just birds and fish and also they would sustain burns and charing which they had no signs of. They had impact damage not electrical or plasma charge burns.

edit on 3-1-2011 by covert1 because: Adding an additional comment..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm not convinced about the mid-flight damage. How do we know this? They fell how many hundred of feet to the ground? That would certainly cause impact damage. I don't see how they could distinguish it.

It is a known phenomenon for birds to have their 'radar' scrambled by seismic disturbances. This would explain them taking flight....and also falling from the sky. It would also be a valid tie-in for the fish.

In both scenarios, it seems we are being led to believe only one species is involved, but that seems to be very misleading. We have reports of several species of fish and also several species of bird. It would make sense that if there were a flock of local birds than they would be the most dense...but it seems that everything in the air over that space was victim. Also, that every fish in that area of river was also victim.

I think that seismic waves, and elevated PH are the most likely. I hope we will get an answer....but there is a good chance it will be the one we are 'fed'.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ive been following this along with most of you all, and i fell asleep with my laptop on and left on the RSOE EDIS website, north american alert page. when i awoke and checked/refreshed the page, there were several new alerts, noticeable quakes in new hampshire and utah, and SEVERAL new plane incident alerts, all across the country, roughly 18-20 from what i can tell. some seem dated just a few days ago (12-30-10), many are dated within last 24 hours.
as im looking at the detail links, some are listed as helicopters, and one is listed as a hot air balloon, etc.
anyone have any thoughts about this related to the bird/fish deaths? it seems to be mostly straight across the mid bottom half of US. maybe something geomagnetic, also the latest solar wind was due to hit earth within last 24 hours, too. or emp? maybe a combination?
and just as an extra, ive had the very loud sudden "earthquake ear-tones" 3-4 times in last 24 hours, and all but 1 of our outdoor cats have totally disappeared in the last 24-48 hours (which is very unusual for them).
any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
does anyone on this thread live there or close? has anyone gotten sick , or has anyone been quarantined? or is there anyone that can drive there and see if the town is blocked off? i got a feeling this story is going to get much bigger.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join