It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Somebody elsewhere said that somebody on MSNBC mentioned that there was mustard gas testing in the area.

But can not, at this moment, confirm this news item. Has anybody heard this yet?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by covert1

Of all of the video's and pictures that I have seen, I have yet to see an autopsy video depicting internal lacerations. Maybe you have a link that you could share?

Keep in mind that these birds where being run over by cars and walked on by people. If a specimen had been damaged post fall, you would not be able to discern those particular injuries from the initial injuries occurred by the event or even the post impact injuries sustained from the fall.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ahybrid

higher levels of radiation would cause burning and charring and there was no evidence of this. Even low levels of radiation would not show burning and charring but that doesn't explain the impact trauma these birds were inflicted with. Internal bleeding is internal and these poor birds were crushed and broken open by impact trauma.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by covert1
reply to post by K_OS

Good comment and also with fireworks as with a lightening strike you would have evidence of burning or charring which was not the case.

There is no evidence of hail either...on the birds or the ground. Furthermore, the National Weather Service in North Little Rock has officially stated that there was NO HAIL in the vicinity that evening. They are firmly stating that all the storms and weather system had moved out of the area by 7 PM.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by covert1
reply to post by ahybrid

On the contrary, if you exclude a ufo as a possibility you also exclude all possibilities and also the truth. If you have a good explanation except for not believing in ufo phenomenon to how these birds and fish died I would really love to hear.

...What?
I am sorry but you have just lost all credibility in my eyes. I have an excellent theory that I have already outlined.

Perhaps you should return to trolling 4chan?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have to lean towards the theory of them being startled and dying of shock, as it seems logical with it being the same type of bird etc. It makes more sense to believe that they were all in one spot when they were scared etc. Not sure about the fish kill thing that definitely throws a bit of the Xfileishness into the mix.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Im surprised nobody brought up sonic and ultrasonic weapons ? This is what first came to mind. Now if it was a chemical environmental issue that would not explain how these birds died almost instantly at once. If the insides were scrambled that points toward trauma. Is there a military base in the area? I have to wonder if some experimental weapon is being fired in the the sky. This with the fish seems to also be symbolic of revelation, the seven signs. Makes me wonder the jesuits are playing out some false rapture after all. And that river with the secret ooze the mutagen... notice we never see a follow up story from the media and the findings? I wouldn't expect a follow up to the dead birds, like the rest of these stories.

link   
Wow weird things going on there has just been a earthquake in Yorkshire
no dead birds yet
Breaking on Sky News www.abovetopsecret.com...
news.sky.com... lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15879004_Earthquake_Reports_In_North_Of_England%2C_In_North_Yorkshire%2C_West_Yorkshire_And_Cumbria

A tremor has been reported by people living in Cumbria, North Yorkshire and West Yorkshire.

The US Geological Survey has told Sky News it is aware of an incident which happened just after 9pm.

The tremor may have been centred under the North Sea.

More follows ...

edit on 3-1-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

link   
I posted the following in the other thread about this topic, but I thought this would merit atleast some discussion:
------------------------------

Nobody that I've seen has talked about the Biblical or prophetic side of these happenings.
I did a bit of research, and came up with a startling passage in Hosea 4:2-4:3 -

2 - There is only cursing, lying and murder, stealing and adultery;
they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.
3 - Because of this the land dries up, and all who live in it waste away;
The beasts of the field, the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea are swept away.

It is also interesting to note that in the other thread, this isn't the only place massive amounts of birds and fish have mysteriously died. I would like to note that there is seismic activity near both of the aforementioned areas (Arkansas and Chile, I believe) but still - with all of the other end times prophecies that seem to be rapidly coming to pass, and taking into consideration the timing of the Fish and Bird deaths in Arkansas (New Years Eve, when everyone is probably sinning the most AND just over the 2 year mark to 2012) this seems especially chilling.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ahybrid

I am apposed to the internal lacerations theory as these birds were crushed from mid air impact. These birds were falling from the sky as people were picking them up so some might have been walked on but not the whole 1000 + bird.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Im surprised nobody brought up sonic and ultrasonic weapons ? This is what first came to mind. Now if it was a chemical environmental issue that would not explain how these birds died almost instantly at once. If the insides were scrambled that points toward trauma. Is there a military base in the area? I have to wonder if some experimental weapon is being fired in the the sky. This with the fish seems to also be symbolic of revelation, the seven signs. Makes me wonder the jesuits are playing out some false rapture after all. And that river with the secret ooze the mutagen... notice we never see a follow up story from the media and the findings? I wouldn't expect a follow up to the dead birds, like the rest of these stories.

I did bring these up. Harmonic weapons are sonic/ultra sonic.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This pertains to the fish kill, but since it's such a weird coincidence and the two incidents may very well be connected, I wanted to post it here too.

Just read this on AOL news, dated today---

link to story

Fish kills happen every year, but kills of this size are relatively rare. Hundreds more drum fish are sick and have been sent to the University of Arkansas for testing.

(emphasis mine)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
http://

I scratched this up on paint based on some info I just learned pertaining to the nuclear plant.

edit on 3-1-2011 by shikori because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by shikori because: add image

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ps. Mustard gas will cause blistering and bleeding, this combined with fall would produce blunt trauma like effects.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Any one seen "Fast Forward" where black birds or crows dropped dead from the sky from KABALAH a ancient jewish black magic which are used by the elites today?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Okay I found out something even more bizarre.

When breeding season is over, Red-winged Blackbirds join enormous flocks, often mixed with Grackles, European Starlings, and Cowbirds. The flocks fly in great numbers, searching for food.

Source

I know breeding season is over so where were the Grackles, Starlings, and Cowbirds?

Another theory, even though unlikely which hasn't been brought up is predators. Could there have been a large flock of predatory birds in the area. I don't know why there would be but I think we need to check out every possibility.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
Multiple blunt force tramas to their vital organs?? I find this more troubling than anything released yet. Have you all looked at the birds? Do you see any exterior injuries? What in the world can cause internal injuries but not the external ones to go with them? I understand anatomy and I know that you can have internal injuries without a lot showing up externally but for this many birds to be taken out there should at least be SEVERAL with broken wings etc. Something doesn't add up.

Exactly!

link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib_2
ps. Mustard gas will cause blistering and bleeding, this combined with fall would produce blunt trauma like effects.

If this is true then they would have found SBMTE in the autopsied birds/fish.

link   

Originally posted by shikori
http://

I scratched this up on paint based on some info I just learned pertaining to the nuclear plant.

edit on 3-1-2011 by shikori because: add image

How do I post the actuall image so people can see?
And the nuclear plant is smack dab on the river where the fish died.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ahybrid

Oh, ok I am really sorry about that let me go take a look see I thought you were taking the possibility of ufos out of the scenario, my fault there

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join