It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

why would the army want to kill a bunch of birds or fish???
tho i do believe they probably have some kind of sound weapon
but why test it on fish and birds in their own country when they have a whole war zone to use, and plenty of prisoners to test the effects

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by primoaurelius

Because there's no geneva convention on birds and fish?????? Duh???

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
Check this story out! VERY interesting. Someone heard a sonic boom... wonder if it was a meteor or something even stranger.

www.youtube.com...

I wish we could tie all this together. It seems from your post that there was an associated sound, but I don't know. If it was DNA resonance weapon, that might explain why some people heard it and the majority didn't - and yes, I know that is WAY the h3ll out in left field.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well...here are some thoughts:

Obviously, the death of the birds was caused by something...and lacking any expertise...the first thing that comes to mind whatever it was it was enough to kill them and all at the same time...
so...the most obvious answer could be the simplest one.

Lack of oxygen
...a slight but abrupt high energy jolt that was enough to cause significant tissue damage in small creatures.
...some sort of short unnoticable and undetectable level of gamma ray burst from somewhere that was high enough to cause death and low enough to not matter in other animals over a certain weight.

I don't think the government, if they detected such an event, would even try to tell anyone-it would give away too many of their secrets.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am in the area of the Fishkill, a person who works for my brother actually reported it.
It is more than just Drum, it includes crappie, catfish, bass, and carp.
Though for whatever reason drum made up a large amount of it.

My first thought was a leaking barge. But that would not account for the bird kill.
A large amount of industrial chemical is transported via barge up to Tulsa,OK.
I would suspect one of those struck one of the many flood control jetties along the navigation area and probably leaked out a portion of its payload.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by Rosha

Could a gas bubble float 60 miles away from hot springs to be overtop of Beebe?

There should be a train of death sourcing from the area as well if that were the case... not just blackbirds in Beebe.

Oh, and duck

Hopefully we find out what it is asap!

Exactly Grad. And I doubt it would miss sleeping humans if it could kill roosting blackbirds in trees and fish in a river. Then there is that whole species specific thing, which sure as sunrise doesn't sound like a toxin, but more like phage.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If the government can kill one particular species maybe they will be able to do the same to a particular human race and blame it on a new virus.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Going back to what I was saying about earthquakes, and the earths magnetic field.....from what I can gather from a bit of googling, marine life, including fish, are also sensitive to the magnetic field, not only that, but any electromagnetic field, including powerlines and such like.

So for more than one "freak" occurance over such a large area, I cannot believe that toxins or gases were involved, especially as only fish and birds seem to have been affected.

Question is, assuming I could be going down the right path with this, could it have been natural (EMF) or man made?

EMF (whether HAARP, Scalar etc) sounds like the only plausible deduction right now... seeing it would help explain how just a certain group was effected/targeted.

Could it be, Chemtrails are shielding our sky so HAARP can conduct tests and/or create destruction? And maybe the shield gets broken every now and then thus allowing the frequency/pulse (whatever) to zap out whatever is in its line of fire?

My hunch is that testing will be inconclusive and these stories will fall to the wayside and filed away forever.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeStanger
If the government can kill one particular species maybe they will be able to do the same to a particular human race and blame it on a new virus.

Genetic warfare. Now they know it can be spread by water and air, and don't harm other species or leave a trace.

Do I believe it? Probably not, but the military are researching it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that apart from the birds that have been run over, all the dead birds have their WINGS CLOSED . Surely if they were flying at the time they were killed then more would be frozen in flight so to speak. Have a look at the footage and pictures of this event and you will see what I mean.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
And just to add more fuel to the fire... The government does admit to spraying areas of the country with mild cold viruses and such to check effects on humans. Tinker AFB is to our west and they routinely fly the grid pattern thought to represent spraying with their kc135s. Im sure the ATS is full of posts on Chemtrails...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A friend on facebook had posted this link and I found it an interesting read. I am not endorsing the viewpoint, just thought I would pass it on. I don't know anything about the website this was taken from, so if it's a bad one, my apologies. It mostly refers to the posibility of volcanic activity in the area.
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Seen these stories about the fish and bird deaths in Arkansas.

It jogged something in the back of my mind.

I usually have no time for predictions of any sort. I really dismiss them all.

However, I definitely recall some predictions being made about strange happenings that would occur in Arkansas. The prediction mentioned these events would happen in the place where president Clinton had been governor.

I know this is going back a couple years maybe but there was something about Arkansas and a prophecy.Does this ring a bell for anyone else?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by muriaz

Genetic warfare. Now they know it can be spread by water and air, and don't harm other species or leave a trace.

Do I believe it? Probably not, but the military are researching it.

Makes way too much sense to ignore. And puttin my conspiracy-chromosomes aside for a moment, I can't come up with one natural rational explanation for this. Nor for a moment will I consider these two (maybe three: south America) aren't related.
My 'coincidence' threshold was met and exceeded back on the 11th of September so....nope! Not buying any more "just coincidental" cover ups nor should you!

How far do the Clintons live from there?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisM101

How could or WHY would Caldera volcano (or anything natural) effect just one species of birds and another, fish??? It's like believing if a hurricane came barreling through Florida and only the Irish were hit.

It doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Forgot to add - an "amateur" cannot go pick up some of the birds and do necropsies because an EPA contractor has already picked up all the birds and taken them away (while wearing hazmat suits, no less....)

Hazmat suits?

Are you talking full on Chemturion suits, such as are used at p5 labs?

That would indicate a bio hazard, but one that was species specific, but then again why the suits, unless this was a test that got out of hand and someone thought it could pass to domesticated animals in the food supply, such as chickens.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Hazmat gear is only a precaution. I don't think we should read too much into that. After all, I wouldn't suspect someone to pluck up dead birds donning shorts and sandals.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Couldn't imagine how creepy it must be stumbling across 1,000 birds.Would definately freak me out

Wonder what the cause of it could be.Maybe it's got something to do with those chemtrails.lol

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisM101
I am in the area of the Fishkill, a person who works for my brother actually reported it.
It is more than just Drum, it includes crappie, catfish, bass, and carp.
Though for whatever reason drum made up a large amount of it.

My first thought was a leaking barge. But that would not account for the bird kill.
A large amount of industrial chemical is transported via barge up to Tulsa,OK.
I would suspect one of those struck one of the many flood control jetties along the navigation area and probably leaked out a portion of its payload.

I was just culling through some local reports and found that the DEAD FISH WERE REPORTED ON THURSDAY EVENING. That means they did NOT die at the same time as the birds.

And, if this report is true above....that would also mean that it is NOT specie-specific. At least, not in the case of the fish. As for the birds, with the except of one mysterious duck, no one knows yet....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
According to MSNBC the preliminary autopsy report show the birds suffered severe trauma to their internal organs, and said they might have hit something in the air. I don't know what airplane is big enough to hit thousands of birds at once, and the nearest storm was 50 miles away so no hail.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join