It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

But yes, disqualifying what would be more than half the population of American citizens is a great idea to get back at the president. Got ya.

That would only be a concern if you still believed the BS fairytale that America is a land of equal opportunity, where ANY man can become President..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
As usual you guys twist words...
Did I say ANYWHERE that it was Hawai that requested him show his BC ??? NO, I didn't..

Yes you did. You stated that the president refuses to allow Hawaiian authorities to release his birth certificate. The only idea for this would be for hawaiian authorities to request he release it. There is simply no other meaning to this, so why are you backtracking on what you said?

Obama does not want his past known.....

I'd don't know what Obama really wants, I can't read his mind, neither can I read the minds of other presidents or representitives. As for Obama's past, I know just as much about his past as I do Reagans and Clintons and so forth. I doubt there are many citizens out there that can personally account for every president and their past.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

My gawd, another twisted post...
That's all you guys have, twisted words and friends to star..
Good luck with that in 2012..Then we'll see.

Please explain what it is I got wrong. I would really like to understand you. Perhaps it is hasty to assume you are just an Obama hating troll with nothing but an agenda and some blog opinions. Maybe you have something real to add here. Please, begin by correcting me in what I did not understand. You say Obama refuses to let Hawaii release something and then you say Hawaii did not ask for permission to release it. Please explain.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yes you did. You stated that the president refuses to allow Hawaiian authorities to release his birth certificate. The only idea for this would be for hawaiian authorities to request he release it. There is simply no other meaning to this, so why are you backtracking on what you said?

Obama has been requested by others to show his LFBC..Correct...??

Hawain officials have said they can and will if Obama gives consent...Correct..??

The rest of your debate is meaningless to me..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

That would only be a concern if you still believed the BS fairytale that America is a land of equal opportunity, where ANY man can become President..

Oh no no no, certainly not. I just buy into this idea that every single citizen should make sure they have their birth certificates from birth to become president. Little jimmy, you may be 4 years old, but tell your parents to keep that birth certificate close to them as you are planning a presidential run 56 years down the track. And Mr Wilson, I am terribly sorry, but even if you were born in this country and you are a natural born citizen, because your original birth certificate was lost in the floods when your were 6 years old, you are no longer eligible for the presidency. Mr Wagner only accepts the original long form birth certificates.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Little jimmy, you may be 4 years old, but tell your parents to keep that birth certificate close to them as you are planning a presidential run 56 years down the track. And Mr Wilson,

Little Jimmy and Mr Wilson can kiss that dream good bye unless they have connections in high places and are selected..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Obama has been requested by others to show his LFBC..Correct...??

Obama is being requested many many things by forum revolutionaries and rightwing partisans, one of which is his birth certificate, another of which is evidence that he is not the anti-christ. As for his long form birth certificate, there is no evidence that the state of Hawaii requested he release it, neither is he required to prove his eligibility. I mean the elections ended more then two years ago, kiddo.

Hawain officials have said they can and will if Obama gives consent...Correct..??

They said they can if Obama wants to, however they have no requested Obama to do so. He is not required, as was the previous 43 presidents.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Little jimmy, you may be 4 years old, but tell your parents to keep that birth certificate close to them as you are planning a presidential run 56 years down the track. And Mr Wilson,

Little Jimmy and Mr Wilson can kiss that dream good bye unless they have connections in high places and are selected..

yep, so you are really serious about making 130 million or so American citizens (natural born citizens) disqualified for the presidency because they don't have their original 40-60 year old long form birth certificates any longer. Ok, goodluck to the Montana representitive and his supporters. They have one heck of a sale to make.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

They said they can if Obama wants to

Thank you..That's ALL that matters..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thank you..That's ALL that matters..

Well, no. You made the argument that Obama refuses to show his birth certificate. This would imply that Hawaii requested him to do so, which indicates no evidence. As to Obama refusing to prove his eligibility further, well I don't think he or anybody in the administration or in the Hawaiian health department care. True, Obama would be refusing to give his birth certificate if somebody requested he do so and he said "no", but I don't think he has been paying all that much attention.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Well, no. You made the argument that Obama refuses to show his birth certificate. This would imply that Hawaii requested him to do so, which indicates no evidence.

Mate, why are you still carrying on with this stupid line..

I can ask Obama to show his BC, therefore he has been "requested" by me.
Never have I said Hawai requested it..

Your logic is baffling,,,,,

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I'd just like to know why birthers continue on this notion that the president is "running away" or "refusing" or "hiding" when there is no evidence of this. Maybe you should just accept that this conspiracy theory has no real tug in the reality of the issues and priorities faced in this nation today. While you are making up fairytales about Obama hiding from birthers up in a tree house, we have so many real issues in this country that people and the president are paying attention to.

Did you get a response from him? If you asked the president to stand on foot, should he do so as well? How about you set up a line for 300 million citizens, alright? If that is what you are insisting to. Seems rather childish to me.

You stated that Obama refuses to allow the Hawaiian board to release his birth certificate. Why would he refuse again if he is not being requested by Hawaiian authorities to do so?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Your logic is baffling,,,,,

Have any proof that you have actually made this request to the president or are you just claiming on ATS you asked for something?

Have any proof that Obama refused your request?

ETA: We have both covered how you did indeed say Hawaii requested it because you flat out stated Obama refused them.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

ETA: We have both covered how you did indeed say Hawaii requested it because you flat out stated Obama refused them.

Tag team, cute.

I got what I wanted..The rest is just twisted trash...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Tag team, cute.

Has nothing to do with tag team. I covered something. I can read SG covered it as well. I am not sure why you are having a hard time getting it.

I got what I wanted..The rest is just twisted trash...

Is this really the birther argument? You say strange things that make no sense, present claims with no evidence, repeat old rumors, then fold when called on it? I guess that is why all the other birthers are here cheering this nonsense on.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

So you are lying when you claim Obama has refused to release any documents at all then? You have altered your claim to the point where you are left with no option but to present proof of something and now you run. I will take that as an admission of guilt on your part. You can make claims, so can I. You lie about Obama refusing to release any copies of anything.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by backinblack

So you are lying when you claim Obama has refused to release any documents at all then? You have altered your claim to the point where you are left with no option but to present proof of something and now you run. I will take that as an admission of guilt on your part. You can make claims, so can I. You lie about Obama refusing to release any copies of anything.

lol, why would I run??
Your words are pixels on a screen..
Not exactly scary and worth running from..

I "chose" as many others have, not to continue with your twisted style of debate..
Call that whatever the heck you want...
It's just boring to me, not scary..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I understand what you're saying BiB.

Obama has been asked to show the rest of his background information. By the American people. He refuses to do so.

Let me ask SG, and Sinnthia this; What grades did Obama get in college? Was he a C student, an A student, a D student?

Just another "murky" part of his past that has not been revealed.
edit on 14-1-2011 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnoxMSP
I understand what you're saying BiB.

Obama has been asked to show the rest of his background information. By the American people. He refuses to do so.

Let me ask SG, and Sinnthia this; What grades did Obama get in college? Was he a C student, an A student, a D student?

Just another "murky" part of his past that has not been revealed.
edit on 14-1-2011 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

Thanks mate..All I needed from the trolls is this fact..

They said they can if Obama wants to

The rest is nothing but derailing attempts...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

lol, why would I run??

Dunno, but you are. The question is still sitting there waiting for you to answer it. Why are you running from it?

Your words are pixels on a screen..
Not exactly scary and worth running from..

Oh? You thought that was something litteral relating to a threat? Please save your internet tough guy persona for your world of Lonercraft forums. If you do not understand "run" in that context then I find it hard to believe you would be able to understand any real birth certificate issues for anyone.

I "chose" as many others have, not to continue with your twisted style of debate..

Many others? You are the only person I am talking to in this thread. The only thing you chose to do was avoid a question you cannot answer. You know you are lying so now you are just playing word games. Whatever floats your boat.

Call that whatever the heck you want...
It's just boring to me, not scary..

I am not sure why you think anyone is trying to be scary???? Are you reading the posts you reply to? I am guessing not so far and your lies are starting to pile up.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join