It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 24
14
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I'm in Australia yes, but I can type in English..Unlike you..


Really?

Really?

OK. Sorry I did not get my pointless and empty insult list ready. Seems my posts are well understood by plenty but thanks for that.


I have also posted many things that are not directed at posters though it does astound me how much effort you put into tring to cover the fact that Obama simply doesn't want his voters to know his past..


I guess you should have no trobule showing me just one post that has me trying to cover any fact that Obama does not want his voters to know his past.

I suspect I will get that right when I get the posts where I speak other than English and your proof of the Clinton and Bush documents you claimed to have, right?



Sometimes an outside voice is better..
I have no agenda or bias like some


What pray tell is my agenda. I know what a birth certificate is. Watching people claim to have not seen one and repeat lies about lawyer fees and hidden papers is pretty entertaining. I really only point that out. What is my agenda?


Ohh BTW, I know what a troll is..
They are all over this issue.


Yes. Yes they sure are. You all just got a new member too. It is slithering around here adding lies to the already well establish birther lies. Watch out for that stuff. You Australians with no idea what a Hawaiian birth certificate that repeat things you read online and resort to personal attacks when questioned do not want snakes in your midst, making you look crazy now do you?
edit on 26-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
hey s, the thread is about not finding obamas b- cert, can you find it if not find another channel
as your lost words are not even close to being humbling



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy
 


Guess you cannot read backinblacks constant off topic, personally attacking, derail attempts?


Lets get all over this topic after 20 pages then. What do you have to add to this farce? Can you say something on topic and refrain from empty personal attacks? I can respond on topic to on topic posts just fine. Toss me one.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


do you cry much or just a fed govt employee as the rest of us have figured it out, but you keep beating that broken drum, keep, agoing, as the song is lost on all that have a bit of cents



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy
 


So that is a no, you do not have anything on topic to add. How is it people can come in here, post nothing but off topic personal insults, then call me a troll for responding? Amazing.

Too bad you could not address the topic. I was hoping to get back to that.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy
 


so are you a forum moderator

kinda obvious i am on topic, as i asked do you have any proof of the long form of obamas


if not your off topic



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by allprowolfy
 


so are you a forum moderator


Are you insane?

Originally posted by allprowolfy
can you find it if not find another channel
Why are you telling me to get on topic or go away again?


kinda obvious i am on topic, as i asked do you have any proof of the long form of obamas


if not your off topic


K, you get one chance. Please show me where you asked me that and I will be happy to respond to it.


I have asked you both to stop addressing your off topic personal attacks at me. I am getting tired of asking.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


i think the topic is obama and his hawaii b-cert right

do you have a long form

thought not



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


i think the topic is obama and his hawaii b-cert right

do you have a long form

thought not


OK troll, it has been lots of fun, it really has. No, I do not have my long form. I am a US citizen and can prove it though. Your lying and distraction has gotten old.


Originally posted by allprowolfy
as i asked do you have any proof of the long form of obamas



Right, you never did ask. A whole page of personal attacks, a lie, and a poorly worded and silly question. Please move along and join the other distractions and allow room for people who know what the topic is.

Hint:it is not me.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


sin, just asked you for an obama long form of birth certificate and now i am a troll

you have thrown ad hominems at every avenue with fallacies at every turn in your post

if i was you i would either get obamas long form, or stfu, as you have not a nano ounce of ground to stand on right now



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
ATTENTION!

Please stay on topic and stop discussing each other while the staff reviews this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hefficide
ATS Forum Moderator



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
 


grats heff did not know you are a forum moderator now



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Breaking NEW info today on Obama's birth certificate:

www.prisonplanet.com...



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Breaking NEW info today on Obama's birth certificate:

Ineresting that this is all coming from left sources lately - creating an unsolvable constitutional crisis might just suit them down to the ground.


“Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.”


www.prisonplanet.com...

In a radio interview with KQRS-FM, reporter Mike Evans explained how he had been a close friend of Abercrombie’s for decades since he first met him when Abercrombie was a taxi driver in Honolulu. Evans said that the Governor would often talk about how he was a friend of Barack Obama’s Kenyan father and how he remembered Barack Obama as a little kid in Hawaii whom he referred to as “Barry”. Evans said he spoke to Abercrombie’s office who told him that Abercrombie had used his power as Governor to search records from all the hospitals where babies were being delivered at the time of Obama’s birth and that, “There is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii – absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii,” said Evans, pointing out that Abercrombie purposefully conducted the investigation to try and quash claims that Obama was not born in the United States. “Now he admits publicly that there is no birth certificate,” said Evans of Abercrombie.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by Honor93
 


Yeah um.....they do not GENERATE BIRTH CERTIFICATES.

Back to the word parsing babble though.

yeah, um, NEVER said they did ... try again.
however, hospitals do keep record of All births occurring with their participation.

clearly, you blew right past this Abercrombie observation:

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.
hmmmm, state archives = hospital? really now.

Again, no official birth record of or for Obama. 'Notations and/or unspecified listings' are directly associated with the customary and standard procedure for registering foreign births in the state of Hawaii, during that time in history. (have provided that info more than once ... not doing it again, do your own homework)

Sin, are you an American? If so, when was the last time you had to produce your long form? or better yet, do you have access to one? Those of us who do, have ... recently even so Oblamo has NO excuse.

If one ever existed, it is readily available ... as is every other natural born Americans. (every natural born American can and does have access to a certified copy of their Original [regardless how old] and must produce it upon request ... ie: schooling, driver license, employment.
An 'original' as you perceive is kept by the state ... and not released at any time.
Individuals get 'certified copies' of the original --> not the original itself.
... hmmmm, employment, wonder if that includes position of POTUS?

do try to remember, i did not make the statement and i know hospitals don't generate birth CERTIFICATES, but they do generate records of each birth Occurrence, which in turn provides the info used to produce the Official Certificate. Hence, no hospital record of Obamas birth, no 'natural born' status.

ftr, do NOT twist my words and claim every natural born citizen Must be born in hospital ... that is not true, either ... however, in Obamas case, he CLAIMS his birth took place in a hospital, therefore it does make a difference. Never any talk of mid-wives, never any talk of a home-birth and certainly never any stories of birth in transit ... so, it's a hospital birth or a foreign registry, there are no other options.
And with what Gov Abercrombie 'discovered', which we all already knew, Obamas record reflects a foreign registry, nothing more.

edit: actually Sinnithia, i retract part of my above statement ... some hospitals DO produce official birth records these days (i have one for a child). It has hospital info, parent info, time & date, Physician and Hosp. President signatures (not stamps), foot prints and a hospital seal. It is not "official" in the state sense and cannot be presented to 'prove' anything, however, it is produced by the hospital, it is recorded and it contains her footprints, which i personally find more "official" than the paper Obama is requested to present.
However, in 1961, no such records were produced.

Times have changed plenty since Hawaii joined the union in 1959.
Systems familiar to most today were not even contemplated then.

As i've told you before, i still possess a BC handwritten in 1933. doesn't make it any less 'official' today ... but it is useless for 'proof' of anything.
When updates occurred, the previous records were maintained as 'exact copies' + additional info as required by law. If previous records were destroyed without being an 'exact copy' of the original, the destruction was an illegal act.

Even abstracts were produced with a 'certification' statement regarding the official record filed with the State Registrar. The State Always maintains the "official record", there is no denying that.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add text



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Reply to post by Sinnthia
Please understand, i am not simply anti- Obama.
I am equally dismayed by the 'eligibility committee' that admittedly negated their duty. Prosecute 'em all, imho.
the Real ID program was effective quite some time before the election.
There is no excuse for the protocols being ignored. There should be no 'forgive and forget' simply because they admitted it.
And, there needs to be changes made so such an event is never repeated.

Personally yes, i'd like to see Obama impeached for more reasons than this one.
But it's a good start and more than sufficient reason.
You are free to disagree with my opinion but you cannot consciously ignore the facts and claim any connection with sanity.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio
 

I have the pictures of all of this info to prove but I don't know how to post them.
>> From: gecmdiaz@gmail.com
>> To: gecmdiaz@gmail.com
>> Subject: Fw: DEMS GONNA FIX THE IMPOSTOR TBL? HOW?
>> Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:13:00 -0500
>>
>>
>> Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 6:54 PM
>> Subject: DEMS GONNA FIX THE IMPOSTOR TBL? HOW?
>>
>> For efficient emails and to minimize spam and viruses, please HIGHLIGHT and DELETE all old addresses, greetings, dates, etc. and use Add Bcc for new addressees. Many thanks.
>>
>>
>>
>
>>
>> Obama’s authentic birth certificate from Coast Memorial Hospital, in Mombasa, KENYA. Now the task is to get the courts to authenticate it and then kick Obama out of office, something they are loathe to do. He’s most likely an illegal alien!
>>
>>
>>
>> Snopes say's it's true
>>
>>
>> Here it is, folks! The document we have been waiting for! Now if only SOMEONE in Congress or the Supreme Court will act on this!
>> Spread this around.....if these documents are as authentic as they certainly seem to be, Obama is NOT qualified to be our President and he sits in the White House illegally!
>> This is what Obama has spent almost $2M (so far) to hide.
>> cid:001d01cb9425$d0397b80$D5F69717@JillPC
>> Here's a close-up of the top of the document where you can plainly read his name and his parent's names, etc....
>> cid:001e01cb9425$d0397b80$D5F69717@JillPC
>> A British history buff was asked if he could find out who the colonial registrar was for Mombasa in 1961.
>> After only a few minutes of research, he called back and said "Sir Edward F. Lavender” Note the same name near the bottom of the photo above.
>> Source(s): “ Kenya Dominion Record 4667 Australian library."
>> And here’s a close-up of the bottom of the document where you can read "Coast Providence of Kenya " and the
>> official signature of the Deputy Registrar.....
>> cid:001f01cb9425$d0397b80$D5F69717@JillPC
>> The above document is a "Certified Copy of Registration of Birth", but below is a copy of the actual Certificate of Birth...
>> the real-deal legal kind of certificate.
>> The Mombasa Registrar of Births has testified that Obama's birth certificate from Coast Province General Hospital in
>> Mombasa is genuine. This copy was obtained by Lucas Smith through the help of a Kenyan Colonel who recently got it
>> directly from the Coast General Hospital in Mombasa , Kenya . Here it is.....
>> cid:002001cb9425$d0397b80$D5F69717@JillPC
>> Note the footprint!!
>> The local Muslim Imam in Mombasa named Barack with his Muslim middle name Hussein so his official name on this certificate is Barack Hussein Obama II.
>> The grandmother of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. reveals the story of his birth in Mombasa , Kenya , a seaport, after his mother suffered labor pains while swimming at ocean beach in Mombasa
>> ......
>> "On August 4, 1961 Obama's mother, father and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombasa , Kenya .
>> Mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her nine month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obama’s went to the beach to cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961(what a sad day for the USA!). Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth."
>> Letter from Kitau in Mombasa , Kenya ......
>> "I happen to be Kenyan. I was born 1 month before Obama at Mombasa medical center. I am a teacher here at the MM Shaw Primary School in Kenya . I compared my birth certificate to the one that has been put out by Taitz and mine is exactly the same. I even have the same registrar and format. The type is identical. I am by nature a skeptical person. I teach science here and challenge most things that cannot be proven. So I went to an official registrar today and pulled up the picture on the web. They magnified it and determined it to be authentic. There is even a plaque with Registrar Lavenders name on it as he was a Brit and was in charge of the Registrar office from 1959 until January of 1964. The reason the date on the certificate says republic of Kenya is that we were a republic when the "copy" of the original was ordered. I stress the word "copy". My copy also has republic of Kenya . So what you say is true about Kenya not being a republic at the time of Obama's birth, however it was a republic when the copy was ordered.
>> The birth certificate is genuine. I assure you it will be authenticated by a forensic auditor. We are very proud Obama was born here. We have a shrine for him and there are many people who remember his birth here as he had a white mother. They are being interviewed now by one of your media outlets.
>> Fortunately they even have pictures of his parents with him immediately after his birth at the Mombasa hospital with the hospital in the back ground.
>> It will be a proud day for us when it is proven that he was born here and a Kenyan became the most powerful man in the world.
>> I encourage anyone to come here and visit. I will be happy to take you and show you the pictures at the hospital myself as well as my document and many others that are identical to what Taitz posted. God Bless. Kitau"
>> So, how much more proof do we need?
>>
>>
>> Well, Here it is...[SJC]
>> WELL, HERE IT IS....
>>
>>
>> Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro, baby Maya Soetoro, and 9 year old Barry Soetoro.
>> cid:part1.00020009.06070902@gmail.com
>> This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi
>> school inJakarta, Indonesia , shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name
>> Barry Soetoro made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro.
>>
>>
>> Name: Barry Soetoro
>> Religion: Islam
>> Nationality: Indonesian
>> cid:part2.08000607.02030903@gmail.com
>>
>>
>> How did this little INDONESIAN Muslim child - Barry Soetoro, (A.K.A. Barack Obama)
>> get around the issue of nationality to become President of the United States of America ?
>>
>>
>> PART 2:
>> In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the
>> group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ...
>>
>>
>> The transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia while an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California . The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program.
>> To qualify for this scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.
>> This document provides the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking - that he is NOT a natural-born citizen of the United States - necessary to be President of these United States. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya , here we see that there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship..
>> Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.
>>
>>
>> Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still on-going but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused comment on this matter.
>> LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS - THE MEDIA WON'T!
>>
>>
>>
>



posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The only 1 who knows the

>> Obama’s authentic birth certificate from Coast Memorial Hospital, in Mombasa, KENYA. Now the task is to get the courts to authenticate it and then kick Obama out of office, something they are loathe to do. He’s most likely an illegal alien!


Just a birther lie


>> Snopes say's it's true


Another lie, Snopes shows that it is a hoax...
www.snopes.com...


>> This is what Obama has spent almost $2M (so far) to hide.


still telling lies, Obama has not spent that much hiding anything.



>> So, how much more proof do we need?


How about some proof, instead of lies?
www.snopes.com...



>> PART 2:
>> In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the
>> group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College


Still telling lies - that was a April fool hoax!

www.snopes.com...


>> Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.


Another birther lie, Gary Kreep states the email is a hoax
edit on 1/2/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by Honor93
 


Yeah um.....they do not GENERATE BIRTH CERTIFICATES.

Back to the word parsing babble though.

yeah, um, NEVER said they did ... try again.
however, hospitals do keep record of All births occurring with their participation.



Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by Honor93


And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.


Help me read the underlined part.



posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
hmmmm, state archives = hospital? really now.


They do? You are going to have to show your work because I am not following this math.


Again, no official birth record of or for Obama. 'Notations and/or unspecified listings' are directly associated with the customary and standard procedure for registering foreign births in the state of Hawaii, during that time in history. (have provided that info more than once ... not doing it again, do your own homework)


OK?


Sin, are you an American?

Yes

If so, when was the last time you had to produce your long form?

Never.

or better yet, do you have access to one?

No, I cannot get one in my state. I have not had one since I was 3 (according to my mom.)

Those of us who do, have ... recently even so Oblamo has NO excuse.

That makes no sense. Are you saying I also have no excuse?


If one ever existed, it is readily available ... as is every other natural born Americans.

Then get mine for me. I will give you all the information you need. I cannot get a long form birth certificate for myself in my state. I would be glad to admit I am wrong about all of this if you can get it.

(every natural born American can and does have access to a certified copy of their Original [regardless how old] and must produce it upon request ... ie: schooling, driver license, employment.

That is a blatant lie. I am not even sure where you people get this stuff because you just make it up, post it, and never seem to even begin to look into it for real on for yourselves. Stop spreading lies if you want to find the truth.

An 'original' as you perceive is kept by the state ... and not released at any time.

Actually, an "original" as I perceive it is the first one created.


Individuals get 'certified copies' of the original --> not the original itself.
... hmmmm, employment, wonder if that includes position of POTUS?

Hmmmmmmmmm saying I do not have a job?


do try to remember, i did not make the statement and i know hospitals don't generate birth CERTIFICATES, but they do generate records of each birth Occurrence, which in turn provides the info used to produce the Official Certificate. Hence, no hospital record of Obamas birth, no 'natural born' status.


How about you remember what you quoted and the quote I responded to?

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by Honor93


And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.





ftr, do NOT twist my words and claim every natural born citizen Must be born in hospital ... that is not true, either ... however, in Obamas case, he CLAIMS his birth took place in a hospital, therefore it does make a difference.


I never twisted anything. If you are going to cry about me doing mean things to you, I would like to see them. According to what YOU POSTED, as I quoted above, they require a HOSPITAL GENERATED birth certificate. If you do not agree, please do not quote and defend it.


Never any talk of mid-wives, never any talk of a home-birth and certainly never any stories of birth in transit ... so, it's a hospital birth or a foreign registry, there are no other options.
And with what Gov Abercrombie 'discovered', which we all already knew, Obamas record reflects a foreign registry, nothing more.


That is just great to hear. That and 50 cents should get you half a cup of coffee. It changes nothing though.


edit: actually Sinnithia, i retract part of my above statement ... some hospitals DO produce official birth records these days (i have one for a child). It has hospital info, parent info, time & date, Physician and Hosp. President signatures (not stamps), foot prints and a hospital seal. It is not "official" in the state sense and cannot be presented to 'prove' anything, however, it is produced by the hospital, it is recorded and it contains her footprints, which i personally find more "official" than the paper Obama is requested to present.
However, in 1961, no such records were produced.


Nope. Sorry but a souveneir that is not legal for ANYTHING is not a birth certificate. Go get a driver's license with one of those and let us all see that work out for you.




Times have changed plenty since Hawaii joined the union in 1959.
Systems familiar to most today were not even contemplated then.


Which is why we do not need to go looking for old dusty books and can rely on modern record keeping, right?


As i've told you before, i still possess a BC handwritten in 1933. doesn't make it any less 'official' today ... but it is useless for 'proof' of anything.

Read that sentence out loud to yourself a couple of times and please do not make more of this relationship than I have. Not sure you told me anything before.


When updates occurred, the previous records were maintained as 'exact copies' + additional info as required by law. If previous records were destroyed without being an 'exact copy' of the original, the destruction was an illegal act.


That is very interesting.


Even abstracts were produced with a 'certification' statement regarding the official record filed with the State Registrar. The State Always maintains the "official record", there is no denying that.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add text


So now it is the state and not the hospital? What was your argument again?



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

log in

join