It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Ahhh, the old "it's different with this guy cuz there is just something about this guy that is different to me, not that I am racist" argument again eh.
that old schtick? Divided loyalties? Based on what again? Personal suspicion? Based on what? Some feeling? What is it? Any person could just raise all those strawmen about anyone. Good to see so much work going into the masks finally.

A straw man argument consists of attributing a fallacious position to your opponent (ie racism) - and then demolishing it.

Citing completely documented instances of being in the thrall of America-haters - does not!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have to wonder..
If all the "so called" BIRTHERS are total whack jobs or racist fools,
why do the SAME members waste so much time arguing the same BS stories??

Why would it matter to them if all birthers were fools???

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
A straw man argument consists of attributing a fallacious position to your opponent (ie racism) - and then demolishing it.

Citing completely documented instances of being in the thrall of America-haters - does not!

Hmmm, guess I missed your documents.

Originally posted by backinblack
I have to wonder..
If all the "so called" BIRTHERS are total whack jobs or racist fools,
why do the SAME members waste so much time arguing the same BS stories??

Why would it matter to them if all birthers were fools???

It is very entertaining.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

It is very entertaining.

Yep and why let facts get in the way of a good laugh right??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

It is very entertaining.

Yep and why let facts get in the way of a good laugh right??

I have never offered anything but facts which is something the birther movement lacks entirely. Just look at this thread. People argue that a certificate is not a certificate because it is actually a certificate. I got my facts but that # is funny as hell.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I have never offered anything but facts which is something the birther movement lacks entirely. Just look at this thread. People argue that a certificate is not a certificate because it is actually a certificate. I got my facts but that # is funny as hell.

Hmmm guess thats true..
Both are certificates, can't argue that..

The fact that Obama neither has to or want's to release his Long Form Birth Certificate is obviously his choice to make..

That is fact......

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Hmmm guess thats true..
Both are certificates, can't argue that..

The fact that Obama neither has to or want's to release his Long Form Birth Certificate is obviously his choice to make..

That is fact......

Sure, keep telling yourself that it is a fact that even though Hawaii no longer issues a long form, there is talk of going into the vault to copy the original registration just to shut you people up. Yep, you have created a problem and now use talk of the opined solution as evidence of something. The circular logic is astonishing. You do not even understand the differene between a long form, short form, and registration otherwise you would not have such a pointless claim as you do above. That is HILARIOUS and that is a FACT!

Maybe when you understand what those things are and can display even a little knowledge on the topic, it will stop being funny and your "fact" will have some weight to it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Hmmm, guess I missed your documents.

Documented facts I said - which you tried to ignorantly misrepresent as stawman arguments.
Documented facts which have been posted ad-nuaseum on the internet - go look them up yourself at WND!

Do you suppose someone with his background would get a security clearance? Why then do you think it is acceptable for someone to be holding the nuclear launch codes, who was mentored by a member of the Communist party, with a 600 page FBI file. Or whose education was paid for by an Islamicist Saudi prince. Or whose political carreer was started off by a terrorist. Whose nationality might be American, Kenyan, Indonesian, British?? Everyone who helped him towards the White House, hates America - not least of all George Sorros!

But that indeed is your sole tactic - you cannot afford to ever acknowledge there is an issue at all, because after all - if there was, it could have been cleared up by a simple phone call to Hawaii a long time ago - and this is something that he should have been required to produce to even get on the ballot.

So therfore Birthers have to be crazy or fringe - despite 6 out of ten Americans having doubts about his elligibility.
A short form BC - has to be the same as a long form one - otherwise ha ha why wouldn't he produce it!?
Serious objections as to his associates and backers and his loyalties - have to be mere 'straw man' objections.
etc etc.

You are not fooling anyone Sinnthia.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by KnoxMSP
Also, we have never had a president to withhold this much information,

Sure of that? Then provide links to all the previous Presidents birth certificates, and other documentation that you claim Obama is withholding. If you cannot do that we know you are just trolling again.

If you're not adept enough to look up one specific incident that I mentioned where the American people called for something withheld by a president then I really have no reason to continue this discussion.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

lmao, what a crock..
I already explained perfectly the difference between the two certificates..

Maybe you are so busy telling your lies that you don't even bother reading posts..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I am not sure why you think your opinion on the difference between them would matter more than the legal difference between them. You have yet to accurately describe legally what is different between the two. You can harp on about how one has more info on it than the other but legally it matters not. No BC is required to have a doctor signature on it so one with no doctor signature is legally as good as one with a dr signature because legally no one cares about that. It is not checked out or held up as proof. The certificate itself is.

When you can come back with facts instead of what you "think" then you will understand. Happy hunting.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

I am not sure why you think your opinion on the difference between them would matter more than the legal difference between them. You have yet to accurately describe legally what is different between the two. You can harp on about how one has more info on it than the other but legally it matters not. No BC is required to have a doctor signature on it so one with no doctor signature is legally as good as one with a dr signature because legally no one cares about that. It is not checked out or held up as proof. The certificate itself is.

When you can come back with facts instead of what you "think" then you will understand. Happy hunting.

lol, if you honestly believe both contain the exact same information then I guess you must wonder why Obama refuses to give permission to the Hawain Health board to let it be released...
Now that wouldn't make much sense..
Back on the merry go round now I guess...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Looks like things are begining to move -this issue will come toa resolution one way or another.

Montana state Rep. Bob Wagner is proposing legislation that would require candidates for president to document their constitutional eligibility in his state, but his plan would take the controversy one step beyond other state proposals. His outline would set in state law protections for the taxpayers of Montana resolution to prevent them from being billed for "unnecessary expense and litigation" involving the failure of "federal election officials" to do their duty. "There should be no question after the fact as to the qualifications [of a president]," he told WND. "The state of Montana needs to have [legal] grounds to sue for damages for the cost of litigation." Read more: Resolving Obama's eligibility now has dollars-and-sense plan www.wnd.com...

efforts are under way in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Texas for similar plans, with Arizona is likely to be in on the campaign. Read more: Resolving Obama's eligibility now has dollars-and-sense plan www.wnd.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

if you honestly believe both contain the exact same information then I guess you must wonder why Obama refuses to give permission to the Hawain Health board to let it be released...

Refuses? That would imply that the state of Hawaii requested him to do so, and there is no evidence of that happening. Your comment above also assumes that the president is still going through the eligibility process, which ended following his confirmation on December 15, 2008.

This is a rightwing conspiracy theory that tends to float around forums like this these days, it plays no role in the priorities of the government.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

if you honestly believe both contain the exact same information then I guess you must wonder why Obama refuses to give permission to the Hawain Health board to let it be released...

Refuses? That would imply that the state of Hawaii requested him to do so, and there is no evidence of that happening. Your comment above also assumes that the president is still going through the eligibility process, which ended following his confirmation on December 15, 2008.

This is a rightwing conspiracy theory that tends to float around forums like this these days, it plays no role in the priorities of the government.

As usual you guys twist words...
Did I say ANYWHERE that it was Hawai that requested him show his BC ??? NO, I didn't..

Twist away without simply stating the obvious..

Obama does not want his past known.....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

lol, if you honestly believe both contain the exact same information then I guess you must wonder why Obama refuses to give permission to the Hawain Health board to let it be released...

Can you not read the word "legally?" Do you have a blind spot there? I said that the long form has information on it a short form does not. The difference is the a short form and a long form both contain the same LEGALLY REQUIRED information. Seems you need to twist words in order to apply your magic form of logic. Why is that?

No, I do not wonder why Obama has not gone out of his way to order that anyone release any information there is no need for him to order released.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Did I say ANYWHERE that it was Hawai that requested him show his BC ??? NO, I didn't..

You said it was Hawaii that did not get permission to release it. If they are not asking for it, how can they be denied permission?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Looks like things are begining to move -this issue will come toa resolution one way or another.

Serious question here. When 2012 comes and all these states accept Obama as a natural born citizen of the United States eligible to be the president, what will you all do? Will you finally accept it yourselves or just move on to a new tactic to pretend he is not rightfully in that seat?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Representitive from Montana, Robert Wagner, is proposing what is probably the 8th birther bill brought forward to congress requiring candidates to present a long form birth certificate to beome president. So, essentially, millions of americans who no longer have their long form birth certificates, whether it be by the actions of their parents or so forth, will now be automatically disqualified for the president due to this silly law. Yep, better keep that 40year old birth certificate of yours if you're hoping to apply for the job, huh?

Obviously Mr Wagner is well aware that, just like the previous birther representitives and senators, this is all for show to make his constituents happy, that the actual purpose of the bill will be disasterous. He is just playing to the will of his constituents.

But yes, disqualifying what would be more than half the population of American citizens is a great idea to get back at the president. Got ya.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You said it was Hawaii that did not get permission to release it. If they are not asking for it, how can they be denied permission?

My gawd, another twisted post...
That's all you guys have, twisted words and friends to star..
Good luck with that in 2012..Then we'll see.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join