It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnoxMSP
I understand what you're saying BiB.

Of course you do. We all do. He is saying he asked Obama refuses to allow Hawaii to release a copy of his original birth registration so that he can see it when neither he or Hawaii ever asked for it. Lie. I understand it too.

Obama has been asked to show the rest of his background information. By the American people. He refuses to do so.

Have any copies of that request or do you think Obama logs onto ATS to see what "his peeps" are demanding from him? Without a request to deny, that is also a lie.

Let me ask SG, and Sinnthia this; What grades did Obama get in college? Was he a C student, an A student, a D student?

Let me ask you this. What is the constitutionally required GPA one must have in order to be eligible for president of the US?

JUst another "murky" part of his past that has not been revealed.
edit on 14-1-2011 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

He never said what is favorite color is either. The mystery just gets deeper dont it?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Whatever floats your boat

My boats already docked, though you seem to be still at sea..
Maybe trying another tack may work..

Good luck with that..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Have any copies of that request or do you think Obama logs onto ATS to see what "his peeps" are demanding from him? Without a request to deny, that is also a lie.

Deflection.

There have been court cases. Is that enough?

Let me ask you this. What is the constitutionally required GPA one must have in order to be eligible for president of the US?

Deflection, again.

There is none, but that is not the point. Not like you care about making a point or anything, obviously.

He never said what is favorite color is either. The mystery just gets deeper dont it?

More deflection.

I know I have said this before, but unlesss you intend to have a discussion, you are not worth my keystrokes.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
My boats already docked, though you seem to be still at sea..
Maybe trying another tack may work..

Good luck with that..

Good luck with what exactly? How do you not realize this is not my problem? Considering you have no leg in this race and it bothers you and does not bother me should kind of tell you something. In fact, I did try to engage in a real conversation about the issue but as no one was willing to take me up on that here, I did get a couple of really nice U2Us expressing some wonderfully colorful thoughts on the issue. So, back to just finding it entertaining then. You folks that think Obama is illegally holding office are the ones that need the luck. I am just fine.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Deflection.

There have been court cases. Is that enough?

Actually no that is not enough because it does not answer my actual question at all. Your answer is nothing but a deflection. An empty one at that.

Deflection, again.

No, that was a valid question. Just as valid as the one it was in response to. Why are my answers deflection and your non answers are what?

There is none, but that is not the point. Not like you care about making a point or anything, obviously.

What is the point? What do I care? I do not care what his favorite desert is either. That has nothing to do with being able run for and possible hold that position.

More deflection.

I am actually starting to really doubt your understanding of that word.

I know I have said this before, but unlesss you intend to have a discussion, you are not worth my keystrokes.

OK then. Let me know when you ever have any valid questions and statements instead of pointless arguments about things that are not relavent and then posts where you do nothing but plug your ears and yell deflection. Do you really think you can have a civil, polite, honest discussion about this?

I would LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really would. I have asked and tried but I am only met with dismissive derision so you see how that works out.

Want to discuss this? For real? I can be nice. Let's do it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It's appearant you do not understand the definition of defelction.

I am reminded of an old saying;
"Don't argue with an idiot. They will only drag you to their level and beat you with experience."

Like I said, let me know when you're ready to have a discussion. You have deflected every question or point I pose, with no regards to having an actual discussion. You do not answer questions with questions in an intelligent discussion (which you seem incapable of taking part in).
edit on 15-1-2011 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It's appearant you do not understand the definition of defelction.

I am reminded of an old saying;
"Don't argue with an idiot. They will only drag you to their level and beat you with experience."

Like I said, let me know when you're ready to have a discussion. You have deflected every question or point I pose, with no regards to having an actual discussion. You do not answer questions with questions in an intelligent discussion (which you seem incapable of taking part in).
edit on 15-1-2011 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

How many personal insults do you feel it takes to seem like a person who wants to discuss something? I tell you I would like to engage in serious discussion and you spend the entire post insulting me? I know what deflection means and you do not ask irrelevant questions and demand answers without expecting me to ask what the hell I should answer questions that do not apply for.

Now, you can either attempt to have a rational and polite discussion about this topic or you can just keep calling me stupid. I am not the one worried about Obama being in office. It suits me fine at this point.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You just gotta love the Gov Abercrombie 'discovery' ... funny how his 'selective' memory doesn't serve him as well as he thought it would ... so, why quit now Governor?
Every legal American has a vested interest, a need to know, a right to know and inquiries deserving answers.
Shame on us for believing your words of resolve.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

He (Abercrombie) told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

thecaptiansquarters.blogspot.com...
www.ihatethemedia.com... gn=Feed%3A+ihatethemedia+%28I+Hate+the+Media%29
or direct from Hawaii ... www.hawaiireporter.com...

It is incumbent upon Obama to remove all doubts, once and for all, and release his original birth certificate. That`s something that contrary to Obama apologists, he’s yet to do.

Gov. Neil Abercrombie, who took office in December, told Honolulu`s Star-Advertiser on Tuesday that `our investigation` indicates there is a recording of his birth.

“It actually exists in the archives, written down,” he said.

Abercrombie has utterly failed in his mission to prove that Obama was born in the United States. To sate that “officials have tracked down papers indicating that President Obama was indeed born in Hawaii” falls woefully short of proving that Obama is a citizen of the United States. To claim that “our investigation `indicates there is a recording of his birth” doesn`t mean Jack

The proper government form indicating an American birth occurred in 1961 that produced any Obama or Soetoro birth on American soil simply doesn't exist ... thanks to Governor Abercrombie for verifying what most Americans already understood or at the very least, presume.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

thecaptiansquarters.blogspot.com...
www.ihatethemedia.com... gn=Feed%3A+ihatethemedia+%28I+Hate+the+Media%29
or direct from Hawaii ... www.hawaiireporter.com...

It is incumbent upon Obama to remove all doubts, once and for all, and release his original birth certificate. That`s something that contrary to Obama apologists, he’s yet to do.

Gov. Neil Abercrombie, who took office in December, told Honolulu`s Star-Advertiser on Tuesday that `our investigation` indicates there is a recording of his birth.

“It actually exists in the archives, written down,” he said.

Abercrombie has utterly failed in his mission to prove that Obama was born in the United States. To sate that “officials have tracked down papers indicating that President Obama was indeed born in Hawaii” falls woefully short of proving that Obama is a citizen of the United States. To claim that “our investigation `indicates there is a recording of his birth” doesn`t mean Jack

The proper government form indicating an American birth occurred in 1961 that produced any Obama or Soetoro birth on American soil simply doesn't exist ... thanks to Governor Abercrombie for verifying what most Americans already understood or at the very least, presume.

Yeah um...hospitals do not generate birth certificates so that argument does not make birthers seem like ignornat rubes willing to believe anything they hear at all.
I bet he is also willing to say there is probably no unicorn baby blood in there either.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Yeah um...hospitals do not generate birth certificates so that argument does not make birthers seem like ignornat rubes willing to believe anything they hear at all. I bet he is also willing to say there is probably no unicorn baby blood in there either.

Still going??
It will end if Obama shows proof..REAL proof.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Still going??

Are you irony impaired or do you believe you are not still here posting on this?

Considering he already has and that has not stopped any of you, call my cynical.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Still going??

Was that the same proof provided to you by other presidents?

By the way, wheres that birth info on Bush and Clinton you insisted you had?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yeah um...hospitals do not generate birth certificates so that argument does not make birthers seem like ignornat rubes willing to believe anything they hear at all.
I bet he is also willing to say there is probably no unicorn baby blood in there either.

yeah, ummm, hospitals DO record, certify and assert (legally) that a birth took place at that location and in light of the FACT that no Hawaiin hospital or hospital officials (contrary to the Obama claim) will vouch for any such occurrence ... well, the truth is what it is.

edit: Note to Speaker Boehner --> Demand Articles of Impeachment NOW !!
edit on 25-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add text

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Yeah um.....they do not GENERATE BIRTH CERTIFICATES.

Back to the word parsing babble though.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Are you irony impaired or do you believe you are not still here posting on this?

Nah, I don't camp out on the Obama threads like you and Southern..
I just pop in every now and then to see if anything has changed..

It hasn't..Obama is still hiding..

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

It is a real shame that you can click on any member and take a look at the things they have posted and what threads they post in.

Back on topic....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Nah, I don't camp out on the Obama threads like you and Southern..

So to put it simply, "I don't have birth certificates for other presidents"

Yep. But this one is different right? I bet he is.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

It is a real shame that you can click on any member and take a look at the things they have posted and what threads they post in.

Back on topic....

Why??
I just checked yours and guess what??
By far the bigests percentage of your posts are in threads related to birther issues..
Me?? Not even close..
For your research..
Thanks for proving my point..

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Why??
I just checked yours and guess what??
By far the bigests percentage of your posts are in threads related to birther issues..
Me?? Not even close..
For your research..
Thanks for proving my point..

Oh, it is about who posts more of a percentage of their posts in these threads. Tell you what. Considering you are an Australian, you posting at all in all these birther threads makes about no sense to me. The fact that all you post seem to be directed are people in the threads and not the topic, your posts look like nothing but trolling. So you troll other topics too. Please do not pretend your profile is not rife with birther threads you have no real concern with and posts that do nothing to add to the topic.

I understand I can be a lot of fun to talk to you and some of you really like posting personal notes to me. I find it boring and pointless to be honest.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Oh, it is about who posts more of a percentage of their posts in these threads. Tell you what. Considering you are an Australian, you posting at all in all these birther threads makes about no sense to me. The fact that all you post seem to be directed are people in the threads and not the topic, your posts look like nothing but trolling. So you troll other topics too. Please do not pretend your profile is not rife with birther threads you have no real concern with and posts that do nothing to add to the topic.

I understand I can be a lot of fun to talk to you and some of you really like posting personal notes to me. I find it boring and pointless to be honest.

I'm in Australia yes, but I can type in English..Unlike you..
I have also posted many things that are not directed at posters though it does astound me how much effort you put into tring to cover the fact that Obama simply doesn't want his voters to know his past..

Sometimes an outside voice is better..
I have no agenda or bias like some

Ohh BTW, I know what a troll is..
They are all over this issue.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join