It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophilia Guide Author Arrested

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Everyone is so overemotional about a book that they have never read.

I dare someone to find me a line in this book that encourages people to become involved in pedophiliac relationships. The author clearly openly states that the book is to help people who might already find themselves in these situations and how to cope with them and relate and keep them lawful and appropriate.

But I guess since we don't understand those situations, we have to protect our children from understanding them too. Just like we try to do with evolution, religion, and Katie Perry's breasts. People seriously just need to get over themselves and take some damn responsiblity for their own lives and own choices and leave other peoples' out of it. Running around burning books is not a sign of progressive society.

All I see is a bunch of Americans arguing against something that they know absolutely nothing about.

.....Again.

And that's the real problem.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I wholly agree with you Brood.

Freedom of Speech sucks when people don't agree with you.

I am not for anything that this man promotes but if you can ban the press for one person then you can ban it for anyone.
The situation rests upon the rock to which society moors its values.

These things are malleable in any given situation.

Flame me (to the peanut gallery)...
I don't care.
Btw...

Do you know why Socrates had to drink Hemlock?
If you don't then find out.

Edit to add:

You won't find all of the details on wikipedia. You will only see that he taught them to be immoral and that it revolved around a play that was comprised of older and younger men.

edit on 12/20/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/20/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Do you know why Socrates had to drink Hemlock?

I don't care why he drank hemlock, it's poison and that is wrong because I said so.

I don't understand this and I won't have my children understanding it either.

Burn any book that spreads such knowledge, my children might get a hold of it and try to ingest hemlock.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I am sensing a bit of sarcasm from you.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
While I am disgusted with a book that promotes "pedophile love"
, I can say that a book can't commit crimes. It's about like saying a gun can kill people. The author was arrested for violating Floridas obscenity laws. He shipped a book that Florida has deemed obscene and this is the reason for his arrest, not because he is a low-life scumbag, which he is.

In the past, many books have been challenged by the government, namely books published by Paladin Press. Paladin press has been sued for distibuting books on how to kill, how to make bombs and numerous other titles meant to either destroy property and/or lives.

Here's a report from the U.S. Department of Justice. In the report it reads, "...courts have held that the Constitution does not permit imposition of criminal penalties or civil liability for written or visual depictions..."

I had a catalog from Paladin Press in the mid 1980's and you could actually order books on how to manufacture explosives, timers and detonators. They always came with a federal warning of "it is illegal to manufacture or possess any of the items shown in this publication." The catalog is no longer available and the books in the catalog are no longer published.

It is terrible that a book like this Pedophilia Guide can even be written and worse yet even published, but in the end it is a book and books don't kill. Laws need to be changed for those who use information out of these publications to commit acts these books promote.

My children are grown now but I have some a couple of nieces and if any one, man or woman, would molest them in anyway, I would want to kill them of course, but death is too good for these scums. I would rather them be marked for life so that everyone will know their transgresssions.

I'd do it something like this:

Damn! I love this movie!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Its about time
line 2

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I wonder who they'll get to play him in the movie? Wouldn't surprise me if there's a book or movie deal in the works right now. I'm sure he'll get his in the end.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So they come after this guy, yet I don't see any investigation into mary higgins clark....

I dumpster dived behind a barnes and noble, and found several boxes full of books with their covers torn off... Tossed them in the back and went home. Upon examination, 90% of the box was all this authors pure garbage.

"A 9 year old girl brutally murdered..." "Little Katie was found brutally murdered, raped and strangled in a ditch...." "Mary, the mother grieves for her slaughtered daughter, while her killer roams the streets..." "A little girl was strangled and raped by a traveling salesman, now he is free and she is in the ditch!"

Every damn book was always about a kid being murdered, and then some... Lurid trash!

So, why is it okay for a female to write this crap? seriously! If I wrote it, public opinion would say i'm sick in the head, have fantasies of killing girls, or surely have a hidden grave full of kids bodies....

So why does fiction (written by a woman) get a free light to be published (not withstanding the fact it sold so well, they tossed alot and reported it as unsold.... har) when it deals with lurid killings/rapings of kids, but this guy gets hanged and shoved away according to the law/public opinion?

Do not even get me started on "artists" like Anne Geddes. Fine if she takes photos of kids in flowerpots and stuff, but if a guy did it... See where I am going here?

Again, if I did it, i'm a sexual predator with a "like" for kids, but she does it, it's okay to do....

How come there is a crop of sudden double standards lately? Being the fairer sex does not give you a get out of jail free card when it comes to sexual acts, or acts that can be considered sexual/brutal in nature....

(look up how many female teachers seduce their pupils in K-12 grades lately)

How much of it is also puritanical thinking left over from religion, the master of telling you what is always wrong and demanding everyone believes it....

Times are becoming scary lately.... Not only do we deal with government trying to stick cameras and chips all over my body/house/city, we also have to deal with cloaked feminist agendas...

Ladies/their supporters: wake up and smell the coffee/take a hint... Oppressing the supposed "oppressors" does nothing but harm good intentioned people and have the rest laughing at your "cause"

No one looks into anything anymore... Was this a book dumped out there by the CIA/FBI to entrap people, and it "backfired" (or worked the way they wanted it to?) Find a mental homeless guy who "looks" like a predator, and keep the myth going....

Or, was this written by a guy with a genuine "issue" (per societies "agenda/rules/laws") who went untreated?

Lets say he realized at say 18 he discovered he liked younger kids? Or was abused by parents mentally/physically/raped (pick and choose at this point, or choose them all)

He knows he is sick, yet won't get cured for it. A therapist would call the cops on him, either because they are "disgusted" and not being impartial or pushed by a society/judges/cops to report "harmful/illegal behavior"

Society as a whole is very cruel to those who are mentally ill. Believe me, I know this all too well....

If you had someone decide to help these people, watch them get turned into villians/killed for wanting to assist them. Hell, I could think of many ways that you could help these people using technology, and yet it would never happen. Who would want to develop it/risk getting shot and killed for it?

Society, continuing ignorance as always and believing what they are told.... Do people ever think anymore and use their heads, rather then suddenly reacting and attacking others?

Check out the replies in this thread from alot of people.... (Paraphrased)

He needs to die
What a sick monster!
How dare he!

and so forth. String the words "Male" "Child killer/rapist/etc" together and watch the reaction from talking heads, the cops, experts, and everyone else!

"they can't be cured, they can't be helped, SICK MONSTERS!" and even more is also typical responses....

As long as people have opinions like that, there will never be such a thing as world peace... When a few select bullies set the tone for society to follow (religion, police, governments, etc) it doesn't bode well for anything....

I'm at that point I think everyone just needs to lock themselves away, never talking to anyone. Go find a cave, and seperate yourself into it... Don't come out, and don't speak to anyone. You might be offended!

Look up a book called 'The Secret Of The Hardy Boys - Leslie Mcfarlane And The Stratemeyer Syndicate" By Marilyn S Greenwald

This is a fairly interesting book, especially when you find buried in it talk about how librarys to this day still consider the entire hardy boys books to be racist, behind the times, stereotypes cops as bumbling idiots, etc etc. (Now they are sanitized by the syndicate and later publishers when the syndicate was sold off).

Many boys (and girls!) grew up reading these books, and they turned out fine. Some have said the issue with it revolves the fact that kids book publishers tend to write stuff towards the parents who purchase the books for their kids, and the librarians who stock them on the shelves. It turns out to be books written pretty much for adults, rather then kids!

So maybe boys in the 50's liked frank and joe to solve a mystery before dinner and run a swarthy criminal into the bumbling cop... so what? It's what they wanted! I read them, and i'm not a wacko. I don't need a book to tell me cops are bad, I just watch what they do...

It will sadly never end that people always feel the need to oppress others, rather then create solutions that help others. I don't care for the bible, but I don't spend my time burning crosses outside of a church and urinating on bibles...

Yet if I said I was a homosexual to a church goer... I run a high risk of being called a sinner and may even have a bullet on my head if they think i'm better off dead....
edit on 12/21/2010 by churchofthepoisonmind because: added some stuff

edit on 12/21/2010 by churchofthepoisonmind because: spelling

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
So, this book is about how to cope and deal witht he urges? its easy walk away!! thats all they gotta do. its creepy, pedeophillia :X makes me cringe everytime i hear the word.
ti kinda makes me think, of a priest, around the late 1400's in france, known as 'the barron'. he would lure young boys, like ages 5-10, into his church basement, those with the blue ist eyes and blonde hair, and do terrible things to them...hang them off meathooks, sit on them till they stopped breathing, ejacualted on them as they tok thier last breath, have sex with them, and some of them he ate thier organs. that was a catholic bishop!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Funny how Amazon turns it's back on Wikileaks but agrees to sell a book teaching you how to rape children.

The world works in mysterious ways.

As for freedom of speech...the guy has it but since the document he published contains Illegal content and encourages others to perform Illegal activities including the corruption of minors (in the worst imaginable ways), I'd say he has no case. Throw him in jail and throw away the key afterwards. Have fun dropping the soap, douchebag.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by JoeMaine

Did you note that name of the book he wrote? "The Pedophile's Guide To Love and Pleasure" Do you know what pedophilia is?

Do you know what pedophilia is? I guess you consider child molesters and pedophilia as same whereas they are not. To set the record straight pedophilia and child molesters are different things. Pedophile is someone who likes below 18yrs old ( or whatever the legal age of consent is) and fantasize about them but don't act on it whereas as a child molester acts upon his fantasies which is against the law. If the person act out his fantasies or engage in the actual sex with children, he will now be charged of the crime, thus, making him a child molester. In other words, a pedophile is not necessarily a criminal. When he sexually abuses or exploits children, he now becomes a child molester. Child molesters are pedophiles, but not all pedophiles are child molesters.

Originally posted by Resurrectio
I hope he is raped by an entire area codes worth of predators.

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by Kharron

I would kill this man myself, if given the chance.
edit on 12/20/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

Enjoy you're freedom of speech which you are raging against because someone has expressed his/ her views. If someone would link you're post to local authorities for inciting violence and threat to murder and you be locked up for that...I'm liking the sound of it........I think I'll give it a try since you already don't believe in freedom of speech so your's shouldn't be considered either.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think this guy is a wierdo but what if someone wrote like a home made gun book. i forgot the guy but he was arrested in britain i think. When we will they cross the line when they want to censor someone?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
People advocating for this man's rape/death, you do realize that Nazi Germany also burned books they found inappropriate, right? You absolutely don't stand for freedom of speech if you can't defend someone else's freedom of speech, whether or not you agree with what that person is saying/writing.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
About friggin' time. I would definately consider the material that he published to be obscene.
The endangerment of children is not something to be taken lightly.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I find it interesting how society will defend the right of pedophiles to write their disgusting works, and wish to ban other works that are good and pure. Shows how twisted the world we live in is.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
like the worst of the psychipaths, as usual, looks pretty normal. you wouldn't recognise hitler or stalin in normal clothes.
it's what in their mind that makes them different, the inability to feel the suffering of the others. watch out, because they're more common than what you think.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Great! I have 2 kids and I am glad they got this scum.
Second Line.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
this guy is sick..here is a interview..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Brood

If it's written by a pedophile, I'm not even going to attempt to read it. That's how much I hate them. Worst book ever!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

The author clearly openly states that the book is to help people who might already find themselves in these situations and how to cope with them and relate and keep them lawful and appropriate.

If they are involved in anyway with these things......they are already UNlawful and INappropriate. So this book is there to coax and coddle the pedo's huh? WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS? HOW DO YOU THINK THEY FEEL?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join