It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophilia Guide Author Arrested

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
The book was a guide on how to rape children.

Please, rethink your defense of this book.

The book was written by an American in the United States of America where we do not kill people for writing books, PERIOD.

Please, rethink your defense of the death penalty for authors of books.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

The book was written by an American in the United States of America where we do not kill people for writing books, PERIOD.

He is not in jail for writing a book.

He is arrested because he sold an obscene book to a state where they have laws against obscenity.

This is America, and he will have his day in court.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Not sure if I ever declared death upon this sick individual. I know he'll get his in prison and that's enough justice for me. But you're right, we don't kill people for writing books.

I'm the biggest advocate for free speech on this web site. However, I'm looking forward to the day where this man gets his head bashed in by another prison inmate. Hope the Pedo enjoys dropping the soap

ps
it's revolting ANYONE can defend this monster.
edit on 24-12-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Not sure if I ever declared death upon this sick individual. I know he'll get his in prison and that's enough justice for me. But you're right, we don't kill people for writing books.

I'm the biggest advocate for free speech on this web site. However, I'm looking forward to the day where this man gets his head bashed in by another prison inmate. Hope the Pedo enjoys dropping the soap

ps

Lol I can't tell if you are attempting to troll badly, or you are just thickskulled. You are not sure that you declared death on the guy, killing people for writing books is bad.

All the guy did was write a book.

You are looking forward to the time if he gets killed by another inmate..... For writing a book.... Do you seriously not see how stupid that sounds?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
He is not in jail for writing a book.

What is he in jail for?

He is arrested because he sold an obscene book to a state where they have laws against obscenity.

So...not for writing his book, but selling it? Please detail the huge difference between what you said and what I said for me.

This is America, and he will have his day in court.

At which time he will THEN be found guilty or not of a crime that is NOT punishable by death. I hope some of you get that.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

People call for his death for writing this book. Somoene defends the man from this call for his death. You ask they rethink that defense. Then you have no idea where the death came in?

I'm the biggest advocate for free speech on this web site.

If that were true, it would not be followed by a qualifier such as "however" so lets see how it goes.

However,

Doh!

I'm looking forward to the day where this man gets his head bashed in by another prison inmate. Hope the Pedo enjoys dropping the soap

So you are not calling for his death, you just want his head bashed in? To what point exactly then? And another good sould expressing their desire to see another man get raped. I do not understand why so many of you really really like the idea of men getting raped by other men. What is up with that?

ps

No, it is revolting that you can claim to be the biggest defender of free speech on this site and then claim someone should have their head bashed in and raped for writing something you did not even read.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am totally opposed to this discusting publication...
But he has the LEGAL AND CONSITIUTIONAL RIGHT to write this book.
To all those saying he has crossed a line or something similar you are what is wrong with this world - you are destroying your own freedom's including freedom of speech that the US was founded on.
Freedom of speech should be just that - the right to say whatever you want.

If he is detailing crimes he has commited that is a different story as that is a confession.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sometimes I truly wonder where common sense has gone.

This is the reason criminals are able to sue those they attack and WIN. Because we feel the need to "protect" their rights. When our "system" for freedoms becomes so warped, that we feel the need to DEFEND a scumbag like this, something is seriously wrong with said-system, and needs to be fixed.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

No, he didn't just sell a book.
He was persuaded into selling the book by the police.

If the police are such stand-up guys, why are they trying to create a criminal where there was not one?

The duty of the police is to "fight" "stop" crime.
If there is no crime, the police become unnecessary.
Therefore it is in the police best interest to create crime, or become useless.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You miss the point.
First, you have not proven this man is a criminal. Feel free to post a link proving me wrong.

Innocent people DO go on the attack. That old saying that the guilty yell the loudest is BS, it's the innocent who are the loudest. The guilty stay quiet and hope no one notices them. This guy wrote a book and sold it on Amazon, a worldwide accessible website.

It's not "their rights", this man (not proven guilty) has the same exact rights any other US citizen enjoys. There is no segregation of rights just because you have wrongfully pre-judged this man guilty. Even known criminals do not have different rights, they are the same rights as well.

The only thing "seriously wrong" here, is your despicable lack of respect for due process and the US Constitution. You are as bad as the OP, who has already judged this man guilty and wants him murdered in his cell before he can get a trial.

You know, the kind of trial you'd want if you were accused of a crime.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Sarcasm... the fact that it was lost on the likes of you 2... does not surprise me..

Of course I am so heated up because of it hurting children.. What personal satisfaction would be gained?

Merry X-mas..

I wonder how the Pdeo's breakfast went down?.. Think he had bacon or eggs? White or Chocolate milk?

Incarcerated - exactly where he belongs!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Well, call someone and have me locked up.. I will not change my view on this.. I do not want to kill him because he wrote a book. I want him dead because he is giving detailed information, that's only purpose is to harm children..

Again... I am sitting back and waiting for the victims to come out of the woodwork.. There is no way that this monster has been able to keep his mits to himself.

Just really curious what part of this was sarcastic. I am going to guess it was the part about you being locked up but since no one addressed that at all, you cannot be correcting us for it so I give. I am too dense to get the sarcasm here so other than calling to have you locked up - which I did not address anyway - what was supposed to be sarcastic that I missed?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

My post was in response, to YOUR post, that was in response to a post that I used sarcasm. (The little clip you just quoted WAS NOT in the post in question)

Maybe you should have a full grasp of the conversation BEFORE responding!

Jeesh.. Can you please at least use Anti-Ignorance on Christmas, if not on any other day?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by Byteman

First of all, your a poor judge of emotions.. I am not mad or angry about anything.. Whether you like it or not, this man is in jail.. He can't afford his very high bail. I love the fact that he will be sitting in jail over Christmas.
If things are going as planned, his stocking is probably being stuffed right now as we speak.
Merry Christmas!!!

Rape is delightful, isn't it? So let's just make a checklist. On this thread you express hope that this guy gets raped - multiple times. You've also wished for CHILDREN to get raped, because you feel that it would prove your point. All this on the basis that someone has been charged with violating a very weak law, in a manner that may count as entrapment, and from the sound of it, also violates the US constitution.

You are right.. this is for my personal agenda.. this has nothing to do with me honestly thinking this book will damage our children.

No, really? Couldn't tell.

All of your posts are tripe, they lack substance, and are nothing more than you venting your hate for anyone that does not agree with you.

You're hoping that people are tortured, raped, murdered, and beaten. You've accused multiple posters on this thread of being child molesters, multiple times. And you have, I can't stressed this enough - expressed the desire that children be raped so you can win an argument on the internet..

I don't think you have any room at all to talk about venting hate towards those who disagree.

I find it funny that you will not answer to my scenario.. It is a lefit scenario.. How far will you actually go to protect a book? If you felt that your wife or children could be harmed by the book, would you have the guts to speak out against it?

Because it's a ridiculous and non-factual scenario.

"What would you do if your couch were really made of radioactive cheese!"
"I dunno, eat it and gain super powers I guess?"

It is x-mas eve and I am not going to spend it arguing with an ignorant man.

You could at least return the courtesy that has been extended to you.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
After 34 pages, nobody has proven anything that says this book even borders on obscene.

Pedophile is a word that too many ignorant people take a harsh stance against when they clearly don't have the slightest clue what the word even means (and if they do and still feel compelled to fight against pedophiles as if they are monsters then THOSE totalitarian twits are the REAL monsters in this society).

After reading this thread, it is clear to me that a Heterosexual Man's Guide To Love and Pleasure would be more obscene... because the target audience is evidently too damn stupid and self-righteous to actually read a book before they demonize it. They would automatically think it is about removing women's uteri and helping men get away with raping women and evading child support payments and cheating on your wife... because that's all they hear about straight men in the news..... so that's obviously all that they do.... right?

Reckless, ignorant totalitarian nonsense.

Don't even bother trying to counter this post without references, sources, and page numbers, because I simply don't care about your childish, self-fabricated garbage anymore.
edit on 26-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Please read the back cover of the book.... or... you know... at least the pages in this thread... before you blatantly lie like that.

I'm the biggest advocate for free speech on this web site.

Those who preach about things that they know absolutely nothing about usually are... until SOMEONE ELSE (Gasp) tries to exercise it.... that, right there, is just unacceptable.

This country has some serious growing up to do.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
He sent it to a Sheriff?

He isn't gonna last a week in the pen. I have two uncles who are prison guards, and they tell me pedos don't last very long in prison.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wow Dark Runner...this guy isnt even gonna make it to the pen...there is absolutely no reason for this man to go to prison...Whats gonna happen is this guy is gonna get off and sue the county I live in for millions.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lspilot6946
Wow Dark Runner...this guy isnt even gonna make it to the pen...there is absolutely no reason for this man to go to prison...Whats gonna happen is this guy is gonna get off and sue the county I live in for millions.

I don't disagree with his right to publish this book. I do disagree with it's contents.

And after he is jailed for obscenity charges, he will reap the consequences of his actions. Yes there is freedom of speech in this country, but there are also consequences. If you yell fire in a crowded theatre, make threats against the president, or publish some book about sexually abusing children, well, you deal with the consequences of those actions.

As I stated earlier, I have no sympathy for child molesters torn apart in prison. At least they can make an attempt at defending themselves. The children have no such ability against a grown man.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join