It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophilia Guide Author Arrested

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Do you purposely try to make no sense?

You don't want to condemn him for his book, only for the information he spreads...IN HIS BOOK.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Flaws in your opinion?

Your opinion is that this particular Human should be killed without a trial for writing a book in a country with Freedom of Speech/Expression rights.

You're damned right I find flaws in that.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shuck

Way to try and immaturely stereotype everyone.

I'd protect the writers rights, no matter the topic of the book.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

LMAO
So sorry, but you don't get to say something dim like "he just hasn't gotten caught yet" and then imply I'm lacking intelligence.

The only way you could know for sure if he actually did something, is if you have personal knowledge of the event(s) that you haven't shared with the police. That makes you an accomplice.

So either you are an accomplice to his crimes, by not reporting what you know
or
You are judging a man with no proof, and calling people who want proof...stupid.

I'll bet my teeth that if you and the other right-deniers ever got arrested, you'd want your rights respected. I'd also bet you'd complain about getting cheated if they weren't.

I'd further wager that you'd want them to PROVE you committed a crime, before judging you guilty.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

I wonder if the book had your home address and your children's and wife's names detailing your comings and goings giving details showing how to rape them "pleasurably" you would have a different view.

Regardless, you don't agree, we get it.

Blindly following something is worse than questioning it.

Some things need revising.. The world has changed. If we can't make specific amendments to fit certain specific threats.... We might as well throw in the towel now...

Everything evolves to fit the times.. Why can't this?

As a population we all agree that this is disgusting... Why can't we vote to have this specific book considered obscene?
edit on 12/24/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grakky

Doesn't matter if the FL obscenity laws are "clearer".

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land and overrides FL's local laws. Then there is the fact that the book was ordered through the mail, which makes it an interstate commerce matter. Federal jurisdiction.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Because is it up to an INDIVIDUAL to decide if something is obscene, or innapropriate etc. If you don't like it, don't buy it, don't read it. Is it really so hard to understand? If this book can be taken to a vote of legality, than so can the bible, or any book ever written. How would you like it if your particular holy book was banned, because a majority deemed it obscene? Or if bible thumpers decided to ban science books because it undermines what they believe, and might convince future people not to join their religion? You can't just decide what a person is allowed to write or read. It is up to us as free individuals to decide.
edit on Fri, 24 Dec 2010 13:27:56 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I see your point.. I really do... For some reason in my mind, I am unable to view this book as anything other than destructive for children.

Do I think that this book is going to directly harm a child.. No I dont!.. But a person that might other wise have been to scared to do this, might find some confidence after learning the way to pull off child molestation "safely"

In my perfect world I would like this book.. gone! That would make me feel better...

Ill ask you the same question I asked the other poster .

If the book had your home address and your children's and wife's names detailing your comings and goings giving details showing how to rape them "pleasurably" you would have a different view?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That question is just an appeal at emotion, which really should have no bearing on a debate. Is it really relevant anyway? Does this book contain names and adresses of victims, and document their normal schedual? I doubt it does. I would know for sure, if I had read the book, but until I do know for a fact that it does this, I will give the book the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by TKDRL

I see your point.. I really do... For some reason in my mind, I am unable to view this book as anything other than destructive for children.

Do I think that this book is going to directly harm a child.. No I dont!.. But a person that might other wise have been to scared to do this, might find some confidence after learning the way to pull off child molestation "safely"

In my perfect world I would like this book.. gone! That would make me feel better...

Ill ask you the same question I asked the other poster .

If the book had your home address and your children's and wife's names detailing your comings and goings giving details showing how to rape them "pleasurably" you would have a different view?

You are morphing and distorting the actual events that are going on here.
How can you add in " someones wife, children names and addressing, and schedules??"
What?!
That would be more under the category of : Identity theft, violation of privacy, Threat, Theft, and such.
Which has nothing to do with what he is being questioned about.
No where is there evidence of him stealing peoples private information, such as you are trying to compare this subject to.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Look.. I do not want to sound like I am promoting the book at all.. But Pirate bay removed it (thats where I got it) But, if you want to see for yourself check out btjunkie.

The book has only ONE purpose.
It gives pedophiles advise on how to sexually molest children while making it pleasurable for them. He feels that if it is pleasurable for them, it should not be considered wrong.

He states several times that children as young as 9 years old are able to make decisions about sex.

He details certain ways to trick kids into lying properly to their parents.

He details certain abuse that (while sexual pleasurable for the adult) will not be as damning if the authorities or parents were to find out.

An example he uses is back rubs while pleasuring yourself, making sure the child does not see you masturbating.

As far as my example.. You made a point to say that you are sure it didn't have names and addresses.. Would that matter?

I am serious about my question, and did not pose it for an emotional response.

I am just curious, to what level will someone protect a book. The question stands..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mastermook

But that book is NOT identity theft.. Would you still protect that book? Besides that book wouldnt be hurting someone.. It would only be giving someone "help" in hurting someone.. Would you protect it?

Everyone has a breaking point on an issue.. This crosses my line. I dont claim that my opinion is completely right.. It is simply how I feel.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The book doesn't list any of that, so why don't you stick to reality.
Are you having problems with defending your position?
Is that why you're now making up scenarios to vilify the author?

Of course we don't agree.
I actually want people's rights respected.
You want prejudgment and pretrial murders.

You don't like what others have to say, then don't make a topic in the first place. Don't bring controversy and then act like you're tired of hearing it ("you don't agree, we get it") when people like me let you know our position and our opinion of your position unfailingly.

Whose blindly following something?
You are following your own illogical hatred.
You are making up fantasy scenarios to bolster your argument.
You are calling for murder.
You are saying ANYTHING to excuse your blatantly Unconstitutional views.

I call for people to look past their own emotions and use their reason and intelligence, instead of blindly declaring people this or that. Rights are rights for a reason....to prevent blind ragers from lynch-mobbing people who are INNOCENT until PROVEN otherwise.

Yes, some things do need revising, but the Bill of Rights isn't one of those things, and certainly not to include your "murder them in their cell before a trial" ideas. The Bill of Rights isn't a fad, to be changed when people with petty reasoning and concerns think it should.

We as a population haven't agreed with anything. You have no right trying to volunteer an opinion for me.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

Your just an angry little man.. I came back in here with a little bit cooler head.. And here you come ready to fight, right off the bat.

Why can't I ask my scenario question? My point is, everyone has a line that they have drawn for themselves. This book crosses my line. I am not here top argue today.. If you want to talk like an adult, without all of the insults lets talk. If you do not want to, or are incapable of it, just move on and don't bother with me.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I was pretty surprised the bay removed it actually. They allow child model pictures in the picture section, and videos as well, even though there are people always screaming for them to be removed. I figured they would ignore all the people on the book as well, but they caved on this issue for some reason. I have done torrent searches on both the title, and the author's name, it seems to have disappeared from everywhere. To be honest, I doubt the book will tell me much that I don't know already. My dream was to be a child psych, and while I was waiting for my payout that was going to pay for college, I studied a whole lot on my own to be ahead of the game. If you know a lot about psychology, you know how to use it to help, and also not too hard to figure out to use it to manipulate. Should psychology books be banned as well? How about all the seduction books out there that could also be used for nefarious purposes?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Sounds like you're getting mad because you're little tricks don't work on me.

You can't get at me with your fantasy scenes about addresses in books.
You can't out-argue the fact that you want the constitution violated.
You can't deny that you want a man murdered in his cell.

You can go ahead and ask whatever little fantasy scenarios you want. I'll go ahead and call them irrelevant tripe, and treat them as such...because that is what they are due to being FANTASIES not REALITY.

The only relevance they have, is to your need to hear people say they want this man burned at the stake in certain scenarios. Too bad for you, I won't bite that hook. I don't really care if this book crosses your line or not, that doesn't excuse your wishes for murder or your wish to change the Constitution to suit your personal purposes.

Oh, I see. You call me specifically an "angry little man" but then accuse me of being insulting after I say your stance is blind...AFTER you called me blind first. Sounds like someone is having trouble taking their own medicine.

LMAO
Hypocrite much?

Nobody is buying the "I'm more mature" act from you.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

First of all, your a poor judge of emotions.. I am not mad or angry about anything.. Whether you like it or not, this man is in jail.. He can't afford his very high bail. I love the fact that he will be sitting in jail over Christmas.
If things are going as planned, his stocking is probably being stuffed right now as we speak.
Merry Christmas!!!

You are right.. this is for my personal agenda.. this has nothing to do with me honestly thinking this book will damage our children.

All of your posts are tripe, they lack substance, and are nothing more than you venting your hate for anyone that does not agree with you.

I find it funny that you will not answer to my scenario.. It is a lefit scenario.. How far will you actually go to protect a book? If you felt that your wife or children could be harmed by the book, would you have the guts to speak out against it?

It is x-mas eve and I am not going to spend it arguing with an ignorant man.

edit on 12/24/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If you weren't mad, you wouldn't have unreasonably called me an "angry little man"...period.

Of course you love that a man is being held unreasonably by the state. You have shown that you are petty from the start of this topic. You are just reinforcing your obvious traits.

Glad to see you admitting that you are a liar, and have been lying about your opinion of this book all along.

You're copying what I'm saying (tripe) because your ability to argue has now become flaccid.

I never denied my distaste for people who disrespect the US Constitution. I'm proud of my principles. As for venting my hate, well I didn't start a whole topic about it and call for the murder of a Human.

Your scenario is irrelevant. It isn't real, and therefore has no bearing on the issue at hand. There is no reason to answer it, and feed your need for people to say this author is bad.

Too bad for you.

Argue? You've hardly done any such thing.
Your stance is deplorable.

You have no defensible position.

You want a man murdered, and you're acting like you're the better person.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So you changed your mind about this book being dangerous to children and now you think everyone should get to read the book? Have you done a complete about face without admitting it?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thov420
People advocating for this man's rape/death, you do realize that Nazi Germany also burned books they found inappropriate, right? You absolutely don't stand for freedom of speech if you can't defend someone else's freedom of speech, whether or not you agree with what that person is saying/writing.

The book was a guide on how to rape children.

Please, rethink your defense of this book.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join