It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophilia Guide Author Arrested

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by Brood

If you would like, I will send it to you when i get home. I would rather not post the actual book. But, it would be nice for someone from your side of the fence to see what this guy has written..

U2U me your email.. I will send in 2 or 3 pieces.

I absolutely love the irony in this thread. Let me see if I am all caught up now.

You believe that this man should be raped, tortured, and then killed without trial because he wrote a book that is so evil, so dangerous, such a detriment to society that you are handing out free copies of it.

Is that what is going on here?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shuck

First of all, if anyone were even to think half logically, the color of a persons skin doesn't determine who they are as a person..
I dont know what you are trying to get at with white people wanting to kill the president.
Just as theres white supremacists, there are black supremacists. Which if you observe the history of it, get away with more racially motivated crimes today, then a white person would. It doesnt matter what color you are, a crime is a crime.
What does racism or assassinations of presidents have anything to do with defending the fact that there has not been any evidence so far to determine if this weirdo who wrote the book broke any laws. You cannot be arrested because you wrote an offensive book, or somebody thinks you did something wrong without evidence. You speak about the liberal movement of leftists. I dont see what that has to do with being "innocent until proven guilty".
People should stop making assumptions about a book they never read, and even assume anything without the court process that hasn't even begun yet.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't think a book describing *ANYTHING* should be banned nor made illegal.

... once you make one thing illegal to describe, write about, talk about, discuss, convey, etc... then all you have to do is somehow relate the next thing you want to ban to the previous and all of the idiots (the majority) are on board.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

With that being said... I am passionate about killing pedophiles because I feel they are broken/not fixable -

Why exactly do you vehemently defend them?

Haven't seen anyone defending child molseters here, Ressurectio.

I have seen over thirty pages of people telling you how absolutely messed-up it is for someone to call for people to be TORTURED AND MURDERED for writing a book. Thirty pages of people who think that the one guy in the thread hoping for children to be harmed - that's you, by the way, and your hopes that people you dislike molest children - is maybe a little messed up.

Disagreeing with you does not mean anyone is rushing to the defense of pedophiles.

But I will say this - if it came down to me having to defend even a convicted pedophile against a mob of poeple like you wanting to torture and murder him, then yes, I would do so. I presume your parents taught you the phrase, "two wrongs don't make a right"? Well, that's what that phrase means.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Well if it really is as bad as you say, then why wouldn't you spread it to as many people as possible? That is about the only way you would sway anyone that believes he is within his right to write it. I doubt it will sway many, but you might get a few. I have read many books that I thought were disgusting, distasteful, and a few that might be dangerous in the information were put to use. I do not think any of those authors should be arrested, or their books banned though. I mean if you think along those lines, then look at the crazy stuff that children read in school! Chemistry books, biology books, all kinds of things, that should one of them want to use for evil, would be disastrous! Information is not dangerous, and should not be inhibited. Once someone has used any information for evil deeds, than they should be punished for said evil deeds.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

edit on 24-12-2010 by Mastermook because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

You have no right trying to tell people how to defend freedom. Patriots will take whatever actions, and say whatever words they wish to that end. You wanna see wolves, look at all the rabid examples of "Americans" who want this guy dead now...instead of giving him a trial.

I wasn't waving any knee-jerk blah blah blah you are trying to falsely accuse me of. If you had actually read the thread, you would have known I meant what I said LITERALLY. The people who keep throwing quotes and law references were not linking to sources. Like the OP, and Ignorant Ape. Maybe next time, you will actually read the whole thread...then you won't look like a misinformed child who doesn't get it. The ironic thing is...you accused me of "knee-jerk" reaction and paranoia but you are the one who jumped to conclusions about me.

Even if he is proven a pedophile sometime in the FUTURE, he was still entrapped CURRENTLY. It must have taken a grand bout of maturity to conclude that his current treatment is just reward for something he may or may not do in the future. You must be the type who thinks it's okay for minorities to get abused by the police, cause hey...they might all be proven gang-bangers in the future.

How about we hope nothing, except that his rights get respected. Just like you'd want your rights to get respected if you got entrapped by the police.

Anyways, maybe next time you'll read a whole thread instead of knee-jerk reacting to people and then accusing them of knee-jerk reactions.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

reply to post by Sinnthia

With that being said... I am passionate about killing pedophiles because I feel they are broken/not fixable -

Why exactly do you vehemently defend them?

Haven't seen anyone defending child molseters here, Ressurectio.

I have seen over thirty pages of people telling you how absolutely messed-up it is for someone to call for people to be TORTURED AND MURDERED for writing a book. Thirty pages of people who think that the one guy in the thread hoping for children to be harmed - that's you, by the way, and your hopes that people you dislike molest children - is maybe a little messed up.

Disagreeing with you does not mean anyone is rushing to the defense of pedophiles.

But I will say this - if it came down to me having to defend even a convicted pedophile against a mob of poeple like you wanting to torture and murder him, then yes, I would do so. I presume your parents taught you the phrase, "two wrongs don't make a right"? Well, that's what that phrase means.

To whoever said he should be killed:
Wow, Those are strong words coming from somebody that most likely doesn't have a doctorate in Medicine,psychology, or spirituality. You think because someone has an obvious mental disorder they should be destroyed. I believe the nazis did that during WWII. Soo let's destroy anyone that has a F'ed up way of thinking, or is sick in the head, and just move on. Dude, I would be scared if you held any position of power. If the guy broke the law, he should be punished, but i dont know about a mass extermination of mentally sick people or people you dont like.
There's also no evidence he ever touched any children, he just wrote a book about it. soo. stay tuned til we find out more.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Why don't you just quote your source then?

Why hide your source unless...
1) You don't have a source and are just making **** up.
2) Your source contains information that would prove you wrong.

I think you're scared of being proven wrong, personally.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Heavens forbid the guy is suicidal because he got falsely charged.

No, it has to be your doom scenarios where everyone the police contact is a criminal pedophile.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oh look, there's you quoting more crap and hiding your sources.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Oh look, now you're trying to imply that posters who don't agree with you are pedophiles.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

None of your questions are relevant.

You are just trying to drum-up pedo-hate, like when the news calls middle-easterners terrorists.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

If I draw a picture of a child, and then cut that picture in half, did I just cut a child in half?

Nope.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Comprehension skills?
This from someone who can't comprehend how to link to their sources.

Oh, and implying that people who have sex young are labeled. Why don't you just say the label?
Scared of saying that "word" for some reason?
edit on 24-12-2010 by Byteman because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Why are you trying to make sense?

The right thing to do, is proclaim people who haven't even gotten a trial of guilt. Because we all know that if we were the one who got arrested, we would want them to just railroad us through the system. We wouldn't want an open-minded jury or anything, we would just want the jurors to assume we're guilty.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Look at the person using hyperbole, accuse others of using hyperbole.

LMAO

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Irrelevant.
You, like the other poster are just trying to drum up pedo-hate.

You should just skip the amateur hour stuff and post a picture of Freddy Kreuger, then ask if people would let him near their child.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeMaine

Well, besides the fact that you are implying things about, and talking **** about the heavier participants in this topic....

I admit, I'm fanatical about making sure my rights and others rights are respected.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

If you want people to pay attention to that, then start a topic instead of trying to hijack this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join