It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KOREA WAR IMMINENT .. S Korea 'to hold' live-fire drills

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nocents
reply to post by oozyism

The tactic is centuries old and proven. But are YOU saying that NK will attack or not? Or just being evasive?

Evasive.

Do you think they will attack?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Maybe this is not a drill, maybe this is a preparation for an attack against N-Korea.

Maybe that's why the S-Korean Military Commander resigned.

Maybe that's why N-Korea is quickly accepting to allow inspectors in.

Maybe we should just wait and see.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ya evasive, you just did it again.
In no uncertain terms, lil kimmy will NOT attack. He has everything to lose. And what to gain?

Even 72 virgins would be paltry to what he has going on!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
S. Korea SK Energy says blast hits hydrotreater; kills one

Sorry, that was just to scare you lol...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Ya evasive, you just did it again.
In no uncertain terms, lil kimmy will NOT attack. He has everything to lose. And what to gain?

Even 72 virgins would be paltry to what he has going on!

See you are confused, imagine how confused S-Korea must be.

Kim already attacked S-Korea many times before. Just when S-Korea thought they wouldn't attack, boom, something goes wrong lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

South Korea's planned live-fire military exercises have started, according to the country's ministry of defense.

this is breaking news it has officialy started

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Is there any webcams to watch the drill ???

journalists have a tendancy to hide the real truth

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Another breaking news :

Russia warn that within hours it could be a serious conflict

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well it's official the exercise has started. I'm saying a little prayer that nothing happens. Personally I believe this is a needless and reckless negotiating tactic being used by both sides.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yeah for what it's worth....

Voice of Russia

Seoul has sent its most advanced missile ship “Sechzhon the Great” to the zone of potential conflict with North Korea. It is equipped with a computerized system of tracking and targeting Aegis, which is designed, in case of conflict, to bring down North Korean aircraft and other aerial targets. In the Yellow Sea near the northern boundary line it is accompanied by a missile destroyer.

Simultaneously, as reported by military sources, on a base in the city of Daegu combat F-15 aircraft have been placed on instant combat alert. In case of an attack from North Korea they are to hit strikes at the Northern bases. Previously, the Defense Ministry in Seoul informed that missiles would also be used for the purpose.

Today, in the area of the island Yeonpyeong South Korea is conducting artillery exercises, involving self-propelled howitzers and multi-rapid-fire guns. The exercise will take place less than two hours, shooting is expected to be conducted at a zone, located 10 kilometers from the demarcation line that Pyongyang does not recognize.

Residents of Yeonpyeong have been advised to move into air raid bunkers.

North Korea claims the area around Yeonpyeong is its territory, and has already warned that it will retaliate to the military exercises of the South./ex]

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Well, it's it's ALL just speculation for now. But you have yet to say, will Dear Leader attack or not?
Did you not say that you knew the thinking of NK ?

If it will make you more comfortable lets say in the next 21 days, will NK attack? I say NO, not only that, I say no NK attack for one year. What say you?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Dimitri: If they are smart wouldn't they strike where the cameras aren't? All the destruction caused by NK would then be filmed and garner support against them? Not that it wouldn't be filmed no matter where, but you would have that "war is hell" frantic live journalism and immediate disapproval.

Everyone else: My opinion, SK has the right to have life fire tests, they had to tell NK so it wouldn't be mistaken as an attack. NK responds to actions like this by killing people because they don't contribute enough to the world to do anything else (sanctions etc) which shows them for the weak society they are. Finally, I don't know how much China would protect their proxy. I think they are fed up and ready for a new government there. They would probably prefer they get to settle it and set up a better situation, but I don't think they have much loyalty with NK anymore.

I guess we watch.

edit on 20-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Well, it's it's ALL just speculation for now. But you have yet to say, will Dear Leader attack or not?
Did you not say that you knew the thinking of NK ?

If it will make you more comfortable lets say in the next 21 days, will NK attack? I say NO, not only that, I say no NK attack for one year. What say you?

They are thinking about a very ancient book.

Trying figuring out which one I'm talking about.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

They are thinking about a very ancient book.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da612db3857b.jpg[/atsimg]

Trying figuring out which one I'm talking about.

The Art of War.

Sun Tzu

ooz.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Am I the girl or you lol..

That's all I'm concerned about regarding the picture

I must be the d1ck, I saw that one coming, anyones, good laugh

S. Korea Launches Fighter Jets to Deter North

One question, does any of this BS have any thing to do with economy?

Something is going on in the background, someone explain please:
Asian stock markets weak as SKorea prepares firing drills despite NKorea's threat to retaliate

What does the above mean in layman terms, and thinking about it globally also.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ya like I said evasive.
Well, I have stated there will be no attack. And I could very well be wrong. Yet either way, attack or not, I have the feeling you will try to lay clam to a victory of opinion as you cannot or will not commit to any more than ' you know what they are thinking'.

Sorry my friend, but that is little more that an escape mechanism.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Ya like I said evasive.
Well, I have stated there will be no attack. And I could very well be wrong. Yet either way, attack or not, I have the feeling you will try to lay clam to a victory of opinion as you cannot or will not commit to any more than ' you know what they are thinking'.

Sorry my friend, but that is little more that an escape mechanism.

You don't win anything from discussing something on ATS.

Or

from posting your opinion.

Discussions are not about winning or loosing, it is about learning and gaining perspective.

I will admit, you can easily find many instances of my failures in discussions/debates against Slayer. I learned much from them, I improved my arguments, I improved my communication, I improved my understanding, plus gained a better perspective.

All of the diversion being said above:
I said the first time that N-Korea won't attack, time will prove me right or wrong.
edit on 20-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Dimitri: If they are smart wouldn't they strike where the cameras aren't? All the destruction caused by NK would then be filmed and garner support against them?

In all of the conflicts that the US and Israel have been involved in during the past 10 years, the mainstream media has always focused on filming the US/Israeli angle. They rarely ever show the military strength of the perceived enemies because that would be bad PR.

However I think it is clear that if North Korea, an actual REAL military force which is infinitely more powerful that rebels in Afghanistan or Saddam's rusted out army, shows it clear-cut military strength to the West then it will be a PR success for them.

It is obvious to understand this since it is spun in the West that North Korea is a weak, failed state that will fall apart from war (just like what you claim). You don't think you'll be pissing your pants when you watch NK missiles and arty shells rain all over South Korea? Or if you see advancing NK armored divisions swarming through SK and USMC ranks? Or how about when NKSF start wiping out top US/UK commanders?

The very fact that a war with North Korea will play out the opposite from what Western PR claims will prove to be a shock to the Western population. You think Americans will rally around their government when their military has just engaged in a much more brutal, unwinnable war than Afghanistan?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
North Korea has called on the whole nation to oppose war and guard peace in an effort to smash the warmongers' plots

North Korea is STANDING DOWN!!!!

I repeat kim is a big wuss!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
How do you know that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join