It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KOREA WAR IMMINENT .. S Korea 'to hold' live-fire drills

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
there will be no war.

N-Korea will attack unexpectedly, not expectedly.

I know exactly what they are thinking.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/433ef1214957.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Ben81

KOREA WAR IMMINENT

OK Before I reply I need to ask.....

Fear mongering or is this a prediction?

Percentage of chance that happen.. they say on the news even on Al-Jazeera that
the risk of a war to happen because of this drill and that NK told they will make a CATASTROPHE if this drill happen in their disputed water

prediction .. no .. fear mongering .. no
a Warning .. YES that it might really happen this time
what is the difference now ?

all the journalist are KEY positionned to film everything that will make a bigger war and that external allies
may show up to

the heat has never been so high .. doesnt take much brain to see that THIS december 20 .. it might get really ugly .. sadly it will happen soon or later ... but now there is no more later its more SOON

but we never know what can help lower this tension now .. is the only chance they go not to go into war
i dont see that possible

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I do think the Korea's are on the brink, but I am not sure about it being today. The news reported that Michelle Obama and her daughters arrived in Hawaii for vacation with President Obama to follow on Wednesday. I can't see them going so close if war is truly imminent, unless they are looking to avoid an attack on D.C.

What trips up my thinking and opinion of the situation is the fact that Gov. Richardson is in NK as well as Wolf Blitzer. Wolf had been reporting via phone for several days throughout the day, but tonight as we approach the time for drills he is not on CNN's coverage of the situation. NK could have stopped him from reporting and communicating if they are certain they are going to attack.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
LOL!!! Beacause we ARENT minutes away from war...only ATS is. Just like the other times. Nothing new here-go get some good sleep. Geez. Kids.

Originally posted by JoeMaine
We're literally minutes from a potential new war in Korea breaking out. CNN is running "Tiger Woods: Downfall" Headline News "Showbiz Tonight" CNBC "Behind the Counter: The Story of Franchising" MSNBC "To Catch a Predator" Fox News "Running Anti-Wikileaks Propaganda" here on the west coast.
US Media

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Symp EL

Wolf just popped up a few minutes ago on CNN to report the latest news. Dude sounds tired and nervous right now.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeMaine

I must have missed him then. Does he sound nervous compared to how he sounded yesterday or this morning?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL!!! Beacause we ARENT minutes away from war...only ATS is. Just like the other times. Nothing new here-go get some good sleep. Geez. Kids.

We're literally minutes from a potential new war in Korea breaking out. CNN is running "Tiger Woods: Downfall" Headline News "Showbiz Tonight" CNBC "Behind the Counter: The Story of Franchising" MSNBC "To Catch a Predator" Fox News "Running Anti-Wikileaks Propaganda" here on the west coast.
US Media

Yeah... because every one of those things is more important that North and South Korea facing off literally within the hour in what many external experts are calling a prelude to war. Why are you even on this site if you can't handle reality?

Symp El, I just tuned in to see the American MSM was reporting (or ignoring) so I can't give an opinion on Wolf now versus previously but he sounds noticeably tired and agitated.

edit on 19-12-2010 by JoeMaine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeMaine

I wouldn't respond to him if I were you. I learned the hard way that he likes to argue and call everyone children.

Don't feed the trolls.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symp EL
I do think the Korea's are on the brink, but I am not sure about it being today. The news reported that Michelle Obama and her daughters arrived in Hawaii for vacation with President Obama to follow on Wednesday. I can't see them going so close if war is truly imminent, unless they are looking to avoid an attack on D.C.

What trips up my thinking and opinion of the situation is the fact that Gov. Richardson is in NK as well as Wolf Blitzer. Wolf had been reporting via phone for several days throughout the day, but tonight as we approach the time for drills he is not on CNN's coverage of the situation. NK could have stopped him from reporting and communicating if they are certain they are going to attack.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0962960c3851.jpg[/atsimg]

look at him in jean .. he look prepared not to dirty his thousand dollar pants

but ready to report on the big money making war with NK
if Wolf is in the area its already a bad sign

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I had to use Google Earth to find the location of Yeonpyeong Island. I noticed a number of tennis courts. The island looks like it has a bunch of resorts around it. The one thing that stood out about the island is the fact that it has a great deal of bright blue roofs. It looks like the local roofing company likes the color blue.

Why on earth are the north and south fighting over a resort island?

Is this the last place the north has to relax and the south wants to take it away from them?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Symp EL

Wolf just popped up a few minutes ago on CNN to report the latest news. Dude sounds tired and nervous right now.

exactly what i have said
thx to confirm my thoughs

his voice was like if he knowed something more then we do

fear ?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Can't find any counter arguments Slayer?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03d26dd256dd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
I had to use Google Earth to find the location of Yeonpyeong Island. I noticed a number of tennis courts. The island looks like it has a bunch of resorts around it. The one thing that stood out about the island is the fact that it has a great deal of bright blue roofs. It looks like the local roofing company likes the color blue.

Why on earth are the north and south fighting over a resort island?

Is this the last place the north has to relax and the south wants to take it away from them?

its a military island ... many south koreans from the army lives there

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0962960c3851.jpg[/atsimg]

look at him in jean .. he look prepared not to dirty his thousand dollar pants

but ready to report on the big money making war with NK
if Wolf is in the area its already a bad sign

I'm sorry but Wolf being in Jeans at that meeting just confirms he is a loser IMHO.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey look at the homeless chap that resembles Wolf!

I still don't think we will see a war happen tonight. It's a fine evening for a good nights sleep and productive day before the holidays... I expect a nice peaceful quiet Christmas of sipping wine and eating non gulf seafoods. I think you all should as well.

PS. Give Wolf a pair of rubber boots and a beaver pelt hat and he could pass for Canadian.

edit on 19-12-2010 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I couldn't believe Wolf was in jeans either. He's always over dressed on CNN. I thought he would have been in a tux reporting over there. Maybe he didn't want his slax to get dirty because he knows he's going to be reporting the news under a table or cave when the bombs start dropping.

Wolf in jeans is a sign things are going to get bad!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

What?

That you know what North Korea is thinking or will do?

OK Swami by all means enlighten us.

Please.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
No offense, but does anyone else notice how people on here are trying to understand the current situation in North Korea based off of that talking head Wolf Blitzer's emotions?

When media suddenly becomes a major corporation in the business of war... isn't it fascism? Shouldn't the US media be reporting this independently, as in reporting what is going on there, as opposed to being a part of what is going on there? It's not really impartial reporting when the US media is basically trying to incite this war.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ummm...im on this site because i a AM REALITY!!!!

Do you know how often these "threats" are posted? ALL the time. Do i need to come back on here next week and personally call you out and say why we or (NK/SK) arent at war? Do you? Do you really?

Come on kid. Seriously.

Originally posted by princeofpeace

US Media

Yeah... because every one of those things is more important that North and South Korea facing off literally within the hour in what many external experts are calling a prelude to war. Why are you even on this site if you can't handle reality?

Symp El, I just tuned in to see the American MSM was reporting (or ignoring) so I can't give an opinion on Wolf now versus previously but he sounds noticeably tired and agitated.

edit on 19-12-2010 by JoeMaine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

What?

That you know what North Korea is thinking or will do?

OK Swami by all means enlighten us.

Please.

The same thing they have been doing for the past decade.

N-Korea ---> Bark, Bark, Bark ---> No action.
N-Korea ---> No bark -----> action.

It would attack unexpectedly, not expectedly.
Keep the enemy guessing.
War strategy mate.
Wanna bet they won't attack?

I will take it all back if they attack now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join