It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
reply to post by SeaWind

Finally someone that can look beyond the surface issues. Thank you for the informative post, enjoy being called homophobic now.

Hi Mryanbrown, the majority of responses here have been eye-opening! I don't know how you have the patience to deal with this! Anunnaki was being attacked unfairly. Yes, I know I will draw fire for this.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I believe there is a Gay Agenda going on behind the scenes. The thing is that it is TPTB that are instigating the agenda, NOT gay people themselves. Therefore, it is unreasonable to accuse "gay people" as being part of the agenda. The vast majority of gay people simply want to live in peace and be accepted for who they are. They are not concerned with influencing other people's sexual orientations or indoctrinating youth. Realise it is TPTB doing this - using gay people as unwitting pawns - to effect social change on a massive scale.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

That's more or less what the OP and myself were trying to convey. And for those yelling homophobic and screaming that the thread violates the rules and needs to be shut down...

16d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Now if you don't mind we are trying to actually have a collaborative discussion. I'm sorry that you disagree with the topic.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I believe there is a Gay Agenda going on behind the scenes. The thing is that it is TPTB that are instigating the agenda, NOT gay people themselves. Therefore, it is unreasonable to accuse "gay people" as being part of the agenda. The vast majority of gay people simply want to live in peace and be accepted for who they are. They are not concerned with influencing other people's sexual orientations or indoctrinating youth. Realise it is TPTB doing this - using gay people as unwitting pawns - to effect social change on a massive scale.

Dark Ghost, I think you're right on this. I don't think Anunnaki was accusing the majority of Gay people of being part of the conspiracy. TPTB use people for their own purposes.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It has peen a dramatic increase in threads like this lately, what is happening to ATS?
I think the slogan is deny ignorance, not promote bigotry and separation.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Even homosexuals can be good for one's spiritual progress; they show us how NOT to do it. If you happen to be a homosexual and reading this I'm sure you'll respect my opinion just as you would want me to respect yours on how to do it. I'm just following nature's rules here, you want to flame me you're barking up the wrong tree.

Just like in the physical new life can only be made by the joining of the female and male, so it is in the nonphysical by realizing the male and female aspects of one's own being, integrating them to sustain one's own life force.

What homosexual (males) seem to be doing is associating the exit of waste material (which has a different function in the mind) as an entrance and stick one of their most sensitive parts in it. They should view the universe as a whole as an entrance and stick it in there instead, ofcourse it is much easier to use some other male as a substitute for that "universe". Basically they are men penetrating other men's inner universe in the most profound way which leads to all sorts of complications and confusion.

Because homosexuals try to penetrate other men's mind they can be useful for learning about and developing one's own mental defense or protecting the energetic body from any contact with the gay energetic body.

So this supposed agenda might be viewed as something negative created by evil powers or it might be seen as something positive to strenghten one's own sexuality, an oppertunity to reject something which is obviously false (but not rejecting the homosexual person him/herself, just that one choice they made by which they define their life). Without homosexuals in this world this oppertunity would not exist.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Good job on not answering my question, and good job on saying that this thread is important, and a real subject that might change the world, lol, and good job on letting hatred be let out, and let on here, im still waiting on your answer has to why you added pedophiles to a thread about a gay agenda, and whats so deviant, still got no answers yet eheheh

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Ok nowwe got one using nature has an example why homosexuality is wrong lol, if this is not hatred or and un edcuated call, i dont know what is anymore

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
reply to post by Dark Ghost

That's more or less what the OP and myself were trying to convey. And for those yelling homophobic and screaming that the thread violates the rules and needs to be shut down...

16d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Now if you don't mind we are trying to actually have a collaborative discussion. I'm sorry that you disagree with the topic.

I really don't think with a topic like this many people are going to make it a collaborative effort. Nobody is "interrupting the flow" we're just stating some obvious facts against the paranoid right-wing BS that some are posting. The average level-headed person is NOT going to agree with the topic and therefore this thread is doomed from the beginning.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
How do these threads last so long? There are clearly dozens of offensive posts in the thread, not least of all the OP, which, and I can't believe we're still seeing this in 2010, sees the poster trying to link homosexuality with pedophilia.

I could quite literally go through each of these posts and point out each and every single ridiculous stereotype and misconception - but why bother, these people are lost in a warped insular world made of their own fears and inadequacies. Why rip away their security blanket of delusions when it's the only thing that keeps them going. I suggest any one with even a shread of common sense let them get on with it and not even bother trying to refute their nonsense - they illicit only pity from me.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I noticed some time ago that if I spent too much time moderating...that is, reading without responding.
I would sometimes later dream that I was moderating...yep, in the middle of the night, during those REM vibes..I would mentally click through some of the strangest, mind numbing threads....Often I could not tell if I was awake, or asleep..I was simply moderating. That's when the NORMAL weird topics, would become WEIRD weird topics.
Like.."Aliens invented the tricycle to implant the idea of flying tricorn hats." Connected, but not really connected.

I'm having one of those moments...am I awake? Is this a real thread? or am I REM-Moderating.
This cannot be real.
The only other thing I can think of is that perhaps people post during REM cycles?
Or is it even simpler.
That when one is in a self imposed closet, there is lots of time to think...LOTS of time.
Now with Home Wi-fi...the "thinking" can be expressed immediately,
Big closest, case of snickers bars, and a humming, warming "laptop'...

So someone pinch me...prove this is real...And please be female..because I don't want to forward anyone's agenda.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Just because you can fit as many conspiracy key words into a title doesn't make it true. As far as I can see, sexual desire is a genetic trait that you can chose to ignore or reinforce just as much as any desire via genetics. Now I chose to live a very stoic live not worrying about love period. Asexual in many ways. I still love women, but there is no reason to enforce that likeness until I have a life to sustain myself with.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
That will be enough of the childish nonsense, discuss the topic, and stop with the insults and crass jokes.

Well, when the OP is childish, crass and insulting; it sorta sets the tone, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I am convinced that there is a gay agenda.

It involves living a life free of oppression and just enjoying the planet as do us heteros. Anyone who seriously wonders why the ATS readership is seen as the tinfoil hat brigade must read the OP!. And then to go on to the fundamentalist website for corroboration must be the most assinine thing I have read all week.

edit on 20-12-2010 by tiger5 because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
reply to post by Mike Stivic

I don't live in UK.

I am international student who studied at UK and have completed my studies now.So that thread i made was when i was at UK.

Back in homeland now.

Intresting, so why statements such as 'us Brits' when you aren't British?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
In spite of Velvetsplash's wonderful advice about not furthering this thread... I feel compelled to make one more contribution to this *ahem* discussion.

I have noticed that much of the rhetoric, presented by those who support the OP, tends to follow an alarmingly uninformed tactic... The equation of homosexuality as nothing more than a physical act. I find this to be an absolutely uninformed and ridiculous way of seeing things.

I am not gay, but the relationships that I have had, in the past, and in the present, were predominantly NOT based upon sexuality. There are a couple of exceptions to this rule. But, for the most part, the women I have shared my time and bed with were much more than just sexual interests. They were precious and valued friends. They were my primary companions - during the periods of time that we shared. Sex was a wonderful and important aspect of our shared intimacies. But it was not the primary connection or bond. And, frankly, I would have literally thrashed anyone who might have had the poor taste to suggest such things, had anyone done so.

Because of that, I find it highly disrespectful and offensive that people, here, in this thread, would demean the relationship between two consenting adults - regardless of gender... That people would grotesquely minimize a beautiful bond into nothing more than sexual rhetoric.

I guess if you are going to bash an entire people... The first necessary step is to dehumanize them and every aspect of their lives. The only problem here is that, by doing so, you utterly invalidate your own reputability and nullify any opinion you might have sought to make.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BornThisWay

Well what you're doing is quite different than the majority. You took the time to convey a point, a point I disagree with but one that was well thought out. Versus name calling, demanding this or that then walking away.

Also, an "average" level-headed person wouldn't even be aware of the background issues presented here. So naturally they would pay no mind.

I just don't see why it's so hard to accept that within the LGBT community, there is a small sect of deviant people using the fight for equality to push their own agenda. And that those small few, are actually puppets of a larger agenda not specific to any one group.

We aren't talking about 99% of homosexuals. Just the 1%.

EDIT:

@Hefficide

I completely understand where you are coming from, and agree with most of it. However I believe you are confusing some key issues.

1. Sex IS sexual/physical
2. If there is no sex, it's not homosexuality/heterosexuality
3. No one said you can't have a loving relationship with a member of the same sex
4. Those that have stated the physical act is 'wrong' were explicit about the actual physical/sexual act, so your non sexual point does not apply.

But other than that, thumbs up.

Personally I feel it is better to have a sexual relationship with a member of the opposite sex for spiritual reason. But that one should also have loving relationships period with all sexes.

That's the real spiritual argument presented in addition to the literal.

That one must find balance with ones self, and recognize that we are meant to overcome ourselves to find balance with who we are. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard.

And to those who say homosexuality is genetic. You only say so because it aligns with your personal beliefs. Not because there is accredited truth behind it. Because the reality is that homosexuality can come from a plethora of circumstances.

Genetic, environmental, etc.

Your ENTIRE life defines you. Not merely genetics.
edit on 20-12-2010 by mryanbrown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Great comment, couldent have said it any better, now someone like this person makes me stick around on ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Lol, you nearly sounded nice on this comment wow, you still havent answered my questions about why you use the words deviant and pedophile will the thread is about a gay and evil agenda lol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

I like the fact that your still sticking with your guns lol, thers is no proof whats so ever of a illuminati conspiracy with the gay agenda, if there is how is it that nowhere is it possible to be found, must be cause they control the media lol.

But you still defending a thread that has hatred in, wow, if its what you believe in, good for you, now itd your choice, but its my choice to call you out.

heheheh

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join