It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
To the homosexual members who have replied to this thread and affirmed they are part of no agenda, may I ask. Why do you feel the need to include yourself on an agenda that doesn't exist?

Example:

I say there is a sexually deviant agenda which uses equal rights of homosexuals to spread a subliminal message of propaganda that encourages sexual deviancy up to and including pedophilia, not merely homosexual sex.

The first thought most of you have jumped to is "homophobic", why is that? I have not said I am against equal rights for homosexuals, I have not suggested that homosexuality makes you a member of this agenda. Nor am I even stating that it's an agenda in the classical sense such as a conspiracy.

It is merely a select group of overly zealous and flamboyant individuals who hide under the umbrella of equal rights.

They exist, stop pretending they don't.

If I said, "2% of the world are simple minded idiots". Would you feel the need to say, "we aren't idiots!", or use a little common sense and think to yourself, "well he's not talking about me".

"But you used the generic term 'gay' which includes me". Yeah it's generic, but don't stop reading at that word, continue to 'agenda' i.e. "gay agenda".

Can anyone else see how this is exactly like the Zionist vs Muslims threads? You hear a word and suddenly your programming kicks in, your mind is made up and you violently oppose any rational assertions because it would destroy the mental construct you have created for yourself.

So the term is overgeneralized, that doesn't make it any less valid.

There are deviants using equal rights for LGBT to spread a sexual message, that's the reality. Whether you call it the "gay agenda" in general or "cookies and cake". The issues presented are still valid.
edit on 20-12-2010 by mryanbrown because: typo(s)

First of all, I cannot even begin to express to you how utterly sick and tired I am of being labelling a "DEVIANT" by the rest of you so-called "normal" people. Your arrogance and ignorance is, frankly, astounding and has no place in the world in 2010, in my increasingly less humble opinion. I will go to my grave NEVER understanding what the driving force is behind your undying need to declare those who are different than you as being somehow deficient or, in your case, deviant.

The moral certitude with which the religious right chooses to label, condemn and pass judgment on others is and alway has been a JOKE - more often than not those who seek to pass their holier-than-thou proclamations against others have, themselves, been "guilty" of the exact same acts that they seek to condemn others for. They sneer and they revel in the innuendo which is their stock and trade - all the while being guilty of the exact things they hope to use to ruin others lives with. Disgusting doesn't even being to cover it.

As for all this "agenda" bull, gimme a break. I've been out, loud, proud and connected since 1988 and I can assure you - the only gay "agenda" is to defeat the injustices in this world and live our lives with as much dignity, normalcy and TRUTH as we can.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The only gay agenda there is is to finally do away with all the nonsense they had to put up for much of history and make them equal citizens. As a straight male, I fully support this gay agenda.

OP is one of those close-minded people that would call equality of blacks with whites a black agenda, if he lived a few decades in the past.

Anyway, I flagged this thread just so ATS can witness the amount of bigotry and hatred still present in humanity.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyteskye

Once again, if you don't fit the profile I'm describing. Then I'm not describing you am I? So why take offense and make a spectacle to include yourself into a group that neither yourself or I have placed you in?

So that you can deflect the issues? Be the center of attention? Confuse the points being made here?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Again why is it so wrong or deviant dude, your just wrong lol, you aint gonna win, you just help the spread of hatred by saying this is wrong cause you so believe it to be, you got the right to find it wrong, but you are wrong in spreading hatred on a subject im sure you know nothing off.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

Dry humping in public, is wrong.
Exposing yourself in public, is wrong.
Pedophilia, is wrong.

These are the issues I am discussing, why do you feel the need to include yourself in and defend this group?

EDIT: Oh wait, I think I understand now. You are attempting to bait me or others into an aggressive argumentative thread so that you or others may flag posts so you feel that you have won while ignoring the issues. Got it.
edit on 20-12-2010 by mryanbrown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You must never go out to bars or even high school dances, like nobody dry humps in public, seriously.

You have the right to find it wrong, but you dont have the right to spew hatred cause ya dont feel good inside lol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Oh and since when are homosexuals pedophiles, thats like using your anti-semite ina thread about israel, aint got nothing to do with the subject, to stay on point, TBPT have no agenda and havent invented homosexuality.

there ya go, happy

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Nyteskye

Once again, if you don't fit the profile I'm describing. Then I'm not describing you am I? So why take offense and make a spectacle to include yourself into a group that neither yourself or I have placed you in?

So that you can deflect the issues? Be the center of attention? Confuse the points being made here?

Lets not confuse any issues here, shall we?

Let me be very clear. I'm sick of these threads bemoaning the "gay agenda" when I, as a card-carrying member of that community, know it to be abjectly false. If there is an agenda, it is, as I have already pointed out, one that is wholly concerned with furthering our rights as individuals in modern, Western societies.

I get the distinct feeling that if the Internet were a functional entity in the 1960's that this thread would have been entitled "The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the black agenda in the USA". The same crap that's being throw around against the gay community on here would have been levied against the African American community or any other "enemy" sect.

Personally, I don't care how you dress up this homophobic (or racist or sexist or whatever) BS...it is still what it is and I will continue to call it as such.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

What is well known within occultist circles, is that there are 3 classes of sexuality:

1 - The ordinary sex: Practiced between men/women with no metaphysics purposes. Affects the karma balance/imbalance and the energy released during the orgasm, is harnessed by nature.

2 - The infra sex: Practiced between homosexuals, pedophiles and other sexual deviants. Damages the astral bodies and the energy released during the orgasm, develops a "negative Kundalini" that merges down with low dimensions and wakes the consciousness into evil, when practiced within occultist rituals

3 - The supra sex: Practiced between men/women involved with Maithuna (Yogis, initiates). Stimulates the love between the couple, the complicity, can be used for health purposes, maintenance of Chakras and allow specific techniques to wake the consciousness.

Homosexuals CAN NOT raise their Kundalini. It's another FACT. Actually they are in the opposite way of those who want it. That's WHY TPTB are increasing the gay agenda: To create a society of infra-dimensional persons, whose bodies are "open doors" to lower entities. By indoctrinating the youngsters into homosexuality and dragging the children into a gay biased "education" model, they are destroying any possibility of a future awake generation. By firing the adults with this massive amount of gay propaganda, political and social changing towards "gay rights", they are weakening the human spirit and putting the society in freefall. A no way back of decadence and involution, that may result in the crumbling of USA.

www.gnosis.org...
www.vopus.org...

Anunnaki, Before I start I want to make it clear that I do NOT belong to any organized religion. I am NOT a homophobe. I do NOT care what consenting adults do. I just read the whole thread, and I am amazed at the viciousness of the majority of responses. I saw some support from a couple of Christian Fundies & even one Muslim. LMAO I'm pretty sure you, Anunnaki, are neither a Christian Fundie nor a Muslim.

I think what really set people off is to put homosexuals in the same box with pedophiles. Of course, they're not the same. Most convicted pedophiles are actually heterosexual. But from the standpoint of the traditional Occultist, both homosexuality & pedophilia represent "diverted" sexuality.

This tradition also teaches that the PRIMARY purpose of sex is reproduction -- hence the term "diverted" when referring to other forms of sex where sperm & ovum cannot meet. This is NOT a popular concept in our society in 2010.

I did not see any sign that the people who responded to your series of original posts understood your message.

Of course, there has been a gradual indoctrination over the years to make homosexuality socially acceptable. Some very powerful Gays are in the Media -- Arts & Entertainment. And this indoctrination has increased.

I remember seeing some cartoon that's being shown in US elementary schools, promoting a Gay man. In the cartoon, a pretty young woman is shown surrounded by hunky men admiring her. The setting is a beach. Then a young man is shown trying on a woman's bikini. The young Gay comes out onto the beach and the attention of the hunky men is TURNED from the pretty woman to the young Gay guy. With throbbing hearts, the formerly straight hunky men are now INFATUATED with the young Gay guy wearing a woman's bikini. This cartoon is now shown to grade school children.

They (the Gay Mafia, if you will) have succeeded in making homosexuality "kewl." Part of this is for the good. Hopefully, it has reduced the number of barbaric beatings & murders of Gays.

I also think it's unproductive for Gays to hit themselves over the head with guilt. It's better that they accept themselves for who they are.

Is homosexuality volitional? I have a hard time believing that Truman Capote woke up one morning and made the decision to be Gay. But in other cases, it may be that a very impressionable youngster was "turned" by an early same-sex sexual encounter. People who have spent their lives studying homosexuality still argue over this.

I'm sure homosexuality has always existed somewhere in some form. Even Hitler's solution -- to exterminate homosexuals could not work to eradicate it. Homosexuals would simply hide deeper in the closet to survive.

Getting back to the OP topic: Part of the purpose of promoting homosexuality is population control. I am a firm believer in the existence of the NWO Depopulation Agenda.

But I agree with Anunnaki that there is also an Occult reason for encouraging the proliferation of homosexuality. So if you are offended by the teachings of Dion Fortune or Franz Bardon on sexual magick, so be it.
Anunnaki tried to alert people to what is happening in our society for those who have ears to hear.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Open to the public, and being in public are two different things. And I'm really not spreading any hate. However I do like that you keep attempting to infer that my disgust for pedophiles is me being homophobic.

Because YOU incorrectly assume that I am calling homosexuals period pedophiles. You are ignoring the context to fixate on an incorrect assumption. And have done so several times.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

Problem with the occult is its not everybody that believes in it, same has religion, so im not getting your point, are you saying that aliens tought people about sex, or is it like tantrik sex or something, not sure i follow you, im not trying to be rude or nothing, just kinda tough to follow, and cause books tell ya its wrong, or againts nature, books arent always right ehheeh

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

Finally someone that can look beyond the surface issues. Thank you for the informative post, enjoy being called homophobic now.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Ok why did you add pedophile to this thread then, i didint, you did, so why are you running around in circles, seriously eheheh

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Dry humping in public, is wrong.
Exposing yourself in public, is wrong.
Pedophilia, is wrong.

These are the issues I am discussing, why do you feel the need to include yourself in and defend this group?

Dry humping is not wrong
Exposing yourself in public is not legal, however if there are no children around and you are among like-minded individuals, I don't really see the harm in that either... I'd rather have someone expose themselves to me than to watch someone get shot.
Pedophilia, YES, is wrong... However, I think this has been mulled over already --- pedophilia is not about gender.

I don't see anyone here deflecting your point. You are just making yourself look like a dumb-ass moron with no common sense. And if you think that pride parades are wrong, that loving someone of the same gender and/or fu*king is wrong; that homosexuals marrying is wrong, if you think there is some elusive "gay agenda" because of all that... Then I'll be the first to join that club!

It IS time for change. It's time for the GLBTQ community to have the same rights as everyone else. We will no longer accept being 2nd class citizens. And thank god DADT has been repealed. Now you can say the gays are defending you. Isn't that GREAT?!?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Open to the public, and being in public are two different things. And I'm really not spreading any hate. However I do like that you keep attempting to infer that my disgust for pedophiles is me being homophobic.

Because YOU incorrectly assume that I am calling homosexuals period pedophiles. You are ignoring the context to fixate on an incorrect assumption. And have done so several times.

I'll defend you on one point here.

The VAST majority of paedophiles are heterosexuals.

How this continues to illude most people involved in these arguments is beyond me. I can only assume that willfull ignorance of the facts is useful when furthering one's own homophobia.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

It's my personal belief now that you have no interest in actually discussing the issues here. I know where you stand on the issue and why, there is no need for me to even state it as it's fairly obvious. It appears as if your only purpose is to:

1. Seek attention
2. Derail the thread
3. Bait people into arguing
4. Pull out all your little tricks to get the thread locked

ehehehehhhh...

So truly the only adult thing to do is recognize the obviousness of the situation and no longer reply to those with pedantic mentalities.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Nyteskye

I'll defend you on one point here.

The VAST majority of paedophiles are heterosexuals.

How this continues to illude most people involved in these arguments is beyond me. I can only assume that willfull ignorance of the facts is useful when furthering one's own homophobia.

I can see that calling people homophobic is your only argument. So now that you have called me it some 4-6 times now? Let me just reiterate yet again that calling me homophobic despite evidence to the contrary does not make it so. I realize that if you somehow convince yourself that people who disagree with you are just homophobic that things sit easier on your mind. But those of us capable of critical thinking can easily disprove that.

I support equal rights for homosexuals. (Apparently this makes me homophobic?)
I DON'T support sexual deviancy.

But for some reason you think the two are exclusive of each other and can not exist separately. So in reality, you are the one calling homosexuals deviants, not I. Yet somehow I'm homophobic, impressive logic.

edit on 20-12-2010 by mryanbrown because: typo(s)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Your blind man seriously, why did you bring the deviant sex thing, and added pedophiles on this tread dude seriously can ya answer me this, im calling you out, and all you say is, bla bla this bla bla that, seriously, your too funny, i didint bring these nice things up, so whats your point, that we dont see eye to eye, thats a given, seriously whats your point.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Lol using big words to insult people wow, thats just proves my point ehheeh, doosg bag says what eheheh
edit on 20-12-2010 by dukeofjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Ok question , what do you mean by behing sexualy deviant, so what do you see that is so wrong..

I dont even think that onces i called you homophobic, i just sayed your where spewing hate, i guess it similar eheheh

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I am not 100% sure, but this kind of topics are not forbidden by the forum rules?
Topics that in any way could motivate racism, warmonguers, flamewars etc, are alowed now?
As a normal ATS member first i feel sad to see that this topic was allowed to exist in first place!
Second i am personaly disgusted to see that this kind of ignorance and fanaticism still exists in the XXI Century!!

I think all i can do now is as a normal ATS member ask to the mods or supermods to please check this topic and just trash it, because IMO it is against the rules! It's a obvious invitation, at the least, to a flame war, to trolls and quite offensive to all the gay people.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join