It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Many of you may have noticed that TPTB are increasing and speeding up the gay-pedo agenda, all over the Western. Their ultimate instances in Europe and American continent, are: the promotion of "gay rights", the indoctrination of Elementary school's children and the encouraging of teenagers on getting into homosexuality. It's a FACT!!! And by some reason this agenda is way too aggressive in the USA, what may corroborate the conspiracy theorists, that claim that this country is being heavily sabotaged from inside. But even those who are aware of this ongoing plot, seem haven't noticed that the gay-pedo agenda isn't a mere "social disturbing", "political liberalism" or "collapsing values"... There's a well defined and sinister occultist purpose behind it. Before it was a physical sabotage, this is a metaphysics sabotage. I'll explain how and why:

Lets start with a quick timeline of events that took place, since Obama's inauguration, when TPTB pulled the first card to bring America down, through this gay-pedo agenda: The choice of Kevin Jennings, for the Department of Education, to promote the homosexuality and pedophilia in the schools:

edit on 12/19/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Notice that in the same year, the USA watched the increase of teens suicides, due their frustration on facing the natural biological-social rejection and resistance against the gay-pedo agenda. At same time that Hollywood and MSM keep brainwashing the American people, to accept it, the White House started to encourage the teenagers to get into homosexuality:

But the most blatant evidence of this inside job to collapse the USA, through the gay-pedo agenda, is the submission of the Military and Congress to it. Something that definitely will cause a huge psychological effect in the mind of America's foes (obviously unfavorable to us):

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Dude.. I totally feel you. I found this link and was blown away:

Gay Agenda

+91 more 
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Many of you may have noticed that TPTB are increasing and speeding up the gay-pedo agenda, all over the Western.

Yes, all you homophobes, religious fundamentalists, nutjobs and closet homosexuals are the ones that seem to notice and complain all the time.

Get over it.

Stop making crap up and get a life

link   

The Illuminati just threw right in the American people's face, their next card of this agenda. The election of a gay president:

But like I said before, this is not a mere "moral-social-political" issue. Its implications go deep into metaphysics and occultism. Keep your mind open to catch this:

More than just to control mankind, the ultimate goal of the dark forces behind TPTB, is to PREVENT any attempt of spiritual human improvement or metaphysics enlightenment. Don't fool yourself. The succeed of the NWO depends on the sabotage of our body, to be achieved by several ways: genetic engineering, modified food/water, exposure to massive amounts of radiation through electronic devices and many more.

This may be hard to realize if you see the human body as a single physical element, but according to Ancient Mysteries, Ayurvedic wisdom, Egyptian and Babylon occultism and Gnostic scriptures, the human being has four vehicle/bodies of life:Physical, Astral, Mental and Causal. I won't elaborate about them, to prevent this thread of getting too much extensive and miss the point, but the existence of these bodies, can be verified through lucid dreams, astral travels, deja vú feelings, karmic events, etc.

But there's a 5th body, known as "Solar Body", that can be built through heavy esoteric disciplines. It's said the Avatars, men/women with cosmic consciousness fully awake, have built these vehicles through SEXUAL ALCHEMY: The Tantric sex aka Maithuna.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a511b50742af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Stay with me and you will understand what's the occultist purpose behind gay agenda.

In occultist circles, the sexual alchemy is the "Mysteries of Fire". A series of disciplines to raise the Kundalini, the energy produced by the sexual organs, which can be sublimated and distributed by the Chakras of the human body through the Tantric sex. In most of cases it's a lifetime work (even lives time), but when it's done, when it reaches the two Chakras of the head, the initiate becomes master and builds his/her "Solar Body." It's not that hard to figure out, that TPTB DON'T WANT people with awake consciousness, walking among the ordinary sheeple, teaching them stuff, sparking their plugs, waking the zombies. And the sexual alchemy is the ultimate tool of consciousness awakening.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5af47bc9aef4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c788d3f6885b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c5a1fa5860e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12/19/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e56f8ef1245.jpg[/atsimg]

What is well known within occultist circles, is that there are 3 classes of sexuality:

1 - The ordinary sex: Practiced between men/women with no metaphysics purposes. Affects the karma balance/imbalance and the energy released during the orgasm, is harnessed by nature.

2 - The infra sex: Practiced between homosexuals, pedophiles and other sexual deviants. Damages the astral bodies and the energy released during the orgasm, develops a "negative Kundalini" that merges down with low dimensions and wakes the consciousness into evil, when practiced within occultist rituals

3 - The supra sex: Practiced between men/women involved with Maithuna (Yogis, initiates). Stimulates the love between the couple, the complicity, can be used for health purposes, maintenance of Chakras and allow specific techniques to wake the consciousness.

Homosexuals CAN NOT raise their Kundalini. It's another FACT. Actually they are in the opposite way of those who want it. That's WHY TPTB are increasing the gay agenda: To create a society of infra-dimensional persons, whose bodies are "open doors" to lower entities. By indoctrinating the youngsters into homosexuality and dragging the children into a gay biased "education" model, they are destroying any possibility of a future awake generation. By firing the adults with this massive amount of gay propaganda, political and social changing towards "gay rights", they are weakening the human spirit and putting the society in freefall. A no way back of decadence and involution, that may result in the crumbling of USA.

www.gnosis.org...
www.vopus.org...

+42 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You keey saying "Gay-Pedo" agenda.. I don't think you have the slightest understanding of anything you have posted in this thread.

You see, politicians understand the point of the government is to protect the populace-even against the bigots. I know, it's terrible, but the crap you believe doesn't matter in the real world. See, everything else requires proof. The land of proof is where law exists. At least-law in the United States, this is why they have separation of church and state.

But lets continue a bit and correct a couple things-though I doubt you will fully understand it based on your rants.

A Homosexual person is someone who has attractions for the same gender. This does not have to be physical-straight friends who are strongly emotionally bonded-always together etc. Have a homosexual relationship-it is just not physically intimate.

A Gay person is someone who has Homosexual urges and acts on them without shame-the reason is simple: there is nothing to hold shame over. You see: Adults have the right to certain things-especially when nobody gets hurt.

A pedophile is someone attracted to children-not gender, in fact they are attracted to the androgyny. Pedophilia always has victims.

Homosexuality is not a mental illness.

Pedophilia is a mental illness.

Believing a holy fire-light shines from your butt when you have sex.. thats just plain egotism.
edit on 19-12-2010 by lordtyp0 because: I had to include fire in it.. had to-you know..flaming pun.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Don't get put off by by these pro-homos who will try to make you look ignorant.You are absalutely right and the satanist occults are trying their best to promote this agenda and are getting very successful because they own the media, government, politics and the economy.

They want to create a New Secular Order (a new religion) and promote all this filth to destroy humanity.

If God doesn't exist than why are these occults praying to satan? Why is the one eye used in their symbolism which meets the description of the anti-christ?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

As a born again christian these views sicken me. First off where do any of us get off judging anyone? If your views are religious, read your bible, stop taking one or 2 scriptures and blowing them out of proportion. Romans ch 1 does not refer to homosexuality at all. The church has always been behind the times when it comes to accepting people, (women, minorities etc). If you're so upset with homosexuality and how it's taking over your small minded world, where is your anger towards adulterers and murderers, or liars or people that promote hatred and bigotry. I'm not sensing any love from your so called religious right view point. Cheer up, don't fear, replace your fear with love and see how your world changes. Accept who you are created to be and allow others to be who God created them to be.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ohh and BTW if it's scientifically proven Homos don't have a choice because they have it in their 'genes'.

Does that mean paedophillia should be allowed if the paedos 'have it' in their genes?

Does that mean criminals should be allowed robbing and killing people because they 'have it' in their genes?

edit on 19-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Hasn't stopped people with your same views raping, torturing, killing: men, women and children. All in the name of he who loves all.

Monsters roam freely carrying the name of the God of Love on their arm bands. All not of the flock are enemies. Right?

I am filled with hope that those carrying your ideologies are a dying breed. Every year fewer and fewer people profess the beliefs of these death cults and their mythologies.

Someday, this world might be worth something after all.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Many of you may have noticed that TPTB are increasing and speeding up the gay-pedo agenda, all over the Western.

Yes, all you homophobes, religious fundamentalists, nutjobs and closet homosexuals are the ones that seem to notice and complain all the time.

Get over it.

Stop making crap up and get a life

Your reply damages your cause because the "in your face" agenda ruins any chance society will accept you.
I recommend you.stop pressuring humanity to accept sins as normal.
You're outnumbered...

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Actually.. No.

You see every year the number of people professing belief in death cults drops a bit. Every year support for equality raises. This most recent year more than 50% polled showed full support of gay marriage. The majority of people under 25 support equal rights as well.

You see, more people are being born, and the hate mongers are just getting older.

It's a matter of time before high schoolers don't get beaten every day and then resort to suicide after being laughed at or that their complaining is "gay". You would be surprised how many people you know are actually gay, but since you are who you are-you will never actually know them. Doesn't seem like it would be their loss though.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
Your reply damages your cause because the "in your face" agenda ruins any chance society will accept you.
I recommend you.stop pressuring humanity to accept sins as normal.
You're outnumbered...

Nice assumption there....but for your information Im straight, and men on men actually makes me sick to my stomach.

But that doesnt mean there is anything wrong or they are second class citizens. The only people that claim homosexuals are abnormal, are the groups I mentioned before.

I bet you're a closet homosexual....after all it seems that many religios leaders have been caught out abusing kids or engaging in homosexual acts....chances are you are probably the same. You like to attack people in oreder to try and suppress those feelings, and hide behind your religious ideals to reassure yourself that you are a straight man.

Pathetic really

Oh, and you know what I think about "sins"?

So take your fundamentalist ramblings to a religious site where you can freely talk with like minded closet homosexuals and hide behind your fundamentalist beliefs

And for the record there is no link between pedophilia and homosexuality, except from the ignorant
edit on 19/12/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Good luck twisting words when you before Heavens Gates!
I reccommend a different tack...go to church!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Im guessing you mean a church that is white, and not say: hindi, buddhist or any other non-chosen people type.. Right? I mean it's not like Christ actually told his followers to be Christ like.. He just said they had to love everyone, and "not judge lest they be judged" and the likes. Give away all worldly possessions to help people...

What will be your excuse?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Being a word twister isn't going to get into Heaven...

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Being a word twister isn't going to get into Heaven...

Neither will being a hate mongering fundamentalist

Oh and for the record Im an athiest. And thanks to reminding me why I steer away from organised religion

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join