It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Gay people have the right to marry as much as heterosexual people have the right to marry.

I mean a man and a man marrying, or a woman and a woman marrying. Not the absurd idea that gay people have the right to get married as long as they marry someone of the opposite sex. I have seen that stupid idea proposed before. It's ridiculous and asinine.

What people want to do is change the definition and institution of the word marriage

Marriage is as you said, an institution, it's basically a legal contract between two people. Saying that two people who love each other getting married is not a family is narrow minded. In a same sex marriage, you would still have a mother in law (or two) a father in law (or two) siblings in law, extended family. The idea of procreation between the bonded pair is irrelevant to the definition of family.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by whatukno

Gay people have the right to marry as much as heterosexual people have the right to marry. What people want to do is change the definition and institution of the word marriage - which has been seen as a union between a man and a woman (and the building block for starting a family) over the last few thousand years. Marriage is not just about starting a family, but that is the idea that it emanates from. Besides giving those with insecurities about their partner's devotion to them some piece of mind, what purpose does marriage serve two people who have no intention of starting a family?

What does it matter to you why anyone would want to get married? I doubt you go about questioning the rational when straight people do it. I am sure people get married for all kinds of reasons that matter to them only. Their reasons should not be any of your business.

I don't think anyone wants to change the definition of marriage. They just want to be included in it, because they hold it to have importance and meaning -- doesn't matter whether they are straight or gay, they all probably want to get married for many of the exact same reasons. Its a human thing. Gay people have the same human need for stability in their lives as anyone.

Disclaimer: I am speaking theoretically. I have no desire to be married personally. I don't need that institution to get by in life but I wouldn't deny another couple who value it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

The very paranoia and sense of urgency gay bashers display is indication of how weak their beliefs are.

A Gay couple does NOT need Government permission to get married. Marriage is a religious act, Government can not regulate religion.

What Gay couples want are Society's benefits Government gives to people to create new tax payers to fund that Government. Gay couples can not create new tax payers for Government.

So why should they be given Society's benefits which are ONLY meant to create new tax payers for Government? Greed.

There is no reason a Gay Couple should be given a Government License to marry merely to save $1000 on car insurance. There is no reason they should be given that License merely for the right to file taxes jointly to save $2000 annually. There is no reason they should be given that License merely to have the other covered for healthcare insurance as a "spouse" instead of paying THEIR fair share to have healthcare.

They shouldn't be Greedy...and only want a Government License to marry to save themselves MONEY. When in fact they don't benefit society by creating taxpayers.

Gay's can marry themselves NOW without a Government License. They can have 1 even go into a courthouse and legally change their name to match their lifemate.

They are only demanding a Government License to marry over GREED/ $$$$$$.

Who's belief's are wrong?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
deny ignorance really ats? please tell me this is sarcasm.

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by wayno

The very paranoia and sense of urgency gay bashers display is indication of how weak their beliefs are.

A Gay couple does NOT need Government permission to get married. Marriage is a religious act, Government can not regulate religion.

What Gay couples want are Society's benefits Government gives to people to create new tax payers to fund that Government. Gay couples can not create new tax payers for Government.

So why should they be given Society's benefits which are ONLY meant to create new tax payers for Government? Greed.

There is no reason a Gay Couple should be given a Government License to marry merely to save $1000 on car insurance. There is no reason they should be given that License merely for the right to file taxes jointly to save $2000 annually. There is no reason they should be given that License merely to have the other covered for healthcare insurance as a "spouse" instead of paying THEIR fair share to have healthcare.

They shouldn't be Greedy...and only want a Government License to marry to save themselves MONEY. When in fact they don't benefit society by creating taxpayers.

Gay's can marry themselves NOW without a Government License. They can have 1 even go into a courthouse and legally change their name to match their lifemate.

They are only demanding a Government License to marry over GREED/ $$$$$$.

Who's belief's are wrong?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

So basically, following your reasoning, childless straight couples should also forfit all their benefits. A couple that adopts a child should forfeit their benefits because after all it is not a new potential taxpayer but one that already existed. How long should a couple be allowed to try for kids before their marriage licence and benefits are revoked?

Wow. Your thinking is amazing. Run for president. You might even be able to save the economy by cutting everyone off of benefits of any kind that they haven't personally pre-paid.

Not.
Greed has nothing to do with it.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Many of you may have noticed that TPTB are increasing and speeding up the gay-pedo agenda

I outright rufuse to read the rest of your post following your opening line.

To compare the lesbian/gay/bi/transgender community to a child molester is absolutely despicable and is obviously used in this context for no other purpose than to forment hate towards the gay community.

Do you realise you have broken the law, because that is, in itself, a hate crime?

There is an enormous distinction between a gay and a pedophile.

Two consenting adults acting behind closed doors have the right to perform sexual acts on each other, this has been legally recognised for over 40 years in the UK, and is widely socially recognised in this "enlightened" era.

An adult performing an act on a small helpless child is tantamount to rape and is not only unsupported by the media agenda, who rightfully portray such people as scum, but punishable by "the powers that be".

It is the above point that suggests to me that your problem is with the gay agenda. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, especially on such a controversial forum, but the way you brought the gay community morally in line with paedophilia in your opening statement, in order to facilitate hatred towards them is beyond offensive and I will be lodging an complaint about yourself to the ATS staff.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Another gay bashing homophobic thread...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I think that promoting homosexuality with the vehemence that it is today has a subliminal purpose of subverting reality. And making people open to have more and more common sense things turned upside down so that dark forces can more easily take over. And I think you're explanation makes a lot of sense. I know there's a connection between the sexual and the spiritual. And that sexual perversion can open channels for spiritual darkness to take root in a person. You're explanation is one way of looking at it. And widespread 'normalization' and acceptance of homosexuality can predispose a whole culture to becomming darker because it encourages them to reject common sense and intuitively understood truths. I'm having a very hard time expressing this. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Sorry for the late reply but, hey now cmon I was just sticking up for agents of Yahweh who are not so easily molested. Now I gotta stick up for Lot, who was tricked by his daughters and drunk as a skunk when he impregnated them.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie

I think that promoting homosexuality with the vehemence that it is today has a subliminal purpose of subverting reality. And making people open to have more and more common sense things turned upside down so that dark forces can more easily take over. And I think you're explanation makes a lot of sense. I know there's a connection between the sexual and the spiritual. And that sexual perversion can open channels for spiritual darkness to take root in a person. You're explanation is one way of looking at it. And widespread 'normalization' and acceptance of homosexuality can predispose a whole culture to becomming darker because it encourages them to reject common sense and intuitively understood truths. I'm having a very hard time expressing this. Sorry.

that was a very well explained response,

there are alot of people who have come to this thread to express their opinion about the original post's author's point of view on homosexuality..

the mistake in that is that this thread has nothing to do with homosexuality ( is it 'right' or 'wrong' should it be 'legal' etc... )
everything you just said in your response is what i gathered from this original post

based on a little knowledge of karma sutra and some basic understanding of the dynamics ( spiritually/energetically speaking ) of male and female union ( sex ) this thread promotes a very real question: what happens when two people of the same sex interact sexually?

i would suggest the first place to look would be crowley, he was known for sexual magick

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Normally I would've laughed at OP's post, but it was so damn stupid that I just couldn't. If this is all true, I'd rather have NWO-guys rule the world, much rather than christians. Your god sucks. Big time. All these NWO conspiracies sound like they're all made up by christians because they see it as a threat to their religion. Maybe in a few decades we're finally free of the most evil invention ever, known as religion. Spirituality is great and all and should be encouraged, but organized religions are far from spirituality. Believing in god is okay, but if you think you know what "he/she/it" thinks, you're an idiot.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Well I see by the fact that this video is blocked we are well on our way towards TPTBs agenga of total
internet manipulation.

edit on 12/19/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join