It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
I never believed in Bigfoot.Aliens yeah but not big foot.Reason being is that I just don't think they are that smart enough to hide from man.Only 1 good video of Big foot?

Well here is the thing... if the dimensional portal theory works out.... look at it this way...

You are in an area in the woods and for a brief moment there is a rift between dimensions. You look and you see Bigfoot... he sees you.... then moments later the portal closes and he is gone....

You go to where you saw him and see some footprints... just a short trail of them but nothing... he is back in his dimension, you in yours... a brief window

All over the world we here of magnetic anomalies, gravity anomalies and every one of these has a long history of stories of strange occurrences. Untersberg in Austria is one such place... and Hitler was as obsessed with that place as Bigelow is with Skinwalker... for the same reason.

Pine Gap sits on a hugh gravity/magnetic anomaly, so does Area 51. it has long been rumored that there is a doorway between these two... like a jump gate

Frenchman's Mountain, Las Vegas... Amaru Muru, Peru... Rosslyn Chapel, England... all famous places with dimensional portals, also with long histories of movement between worlds

And don't forget Bermuda triangle

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

there's no attacks continuing

all i did was try to answer some of the questions people were asking

and i tried my best to keep the responses brief so you wouldn't freak out

(but you did anyways)

edit on 21-12-2010 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by taranta121
This guy is insane.

You registered today to say that "this guy is insane"?

-----

Pretty interesting to see how John Lear´s name stir the pot even tho his not even around here anymore.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
reply to post by buddhasystem

Do you see the irony there?
On a conspiracy board you have patted up Nasa TSA style

The irony (and bitter one at that) is that posters like Mr. Lear create white noise on this board, masking out useful and unique info. In reality, his assertions have no more meaning than saying that Earth is hollow and contains giant spaghetti monsters in the center. On ATS, I can read on the topic of thermite and its effect on steel (re: 9/11) and learn something useful. With Mr. Lear, not such luck.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
In reality, his assertions have no more meaning than saying that Earth is hollow

Well John hasn't been here in over a year and this video is 20 years old
Seems you guys all miss him SO MUCH you keep dragging him back. Now THAT is irony for you. I seem to recall you and he spent hours 'debating' so you must have found some value

As to the Hollow Earth... there are lots of threads on that here too... yet I don't see it interfering with good information getting through.

But nice to see you are still around... haven't seen you much since John left

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

In reality, his assertions have no more meaning than saying that Earth is hollow

Well John hasn't been here in over a year and this video is 20 years old
Seems you guys all miss him SO MUCH you keep dragging him back. Now THAT is irony for you. I seem to recall you and he spent hours 'debating' so you must have found some value

Speaking just for myself, I don't want him back here. I was only engaged in debating this curious and quirky individual because I value ATS as a source of information for myself and others -- as opposed to a garbage pile of nonsense. Falsehoods need to be confronted.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Kane has her reptilians coming from Orion and Icke has his coming from some other density. Collier prefers Alpha Draconis.

God bless each and every one of 'em and may they sell many DVDs this fair Christmas. Bites tongue and leaves...

Jkrog08, surely you should start a Reptilian theories are not credible thread. That would be a popular thread... You might get a little bogged down over Christmas though lol.

Enjoy your festive season ;-)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Video doesn't work any more!

Second line.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Why do you people feel you have to bore everyone with your petty "arguments"? Why don't you privatize it? The thread is about John Lear not your immature personalities/grudges.

Why is John Lear saying that "Aliens Are Eating Us!"? What does he know that can stand up to scrutiny. Let's discuss that!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Where do you get this crap and what makes you think it has validity? All you're doing is perpetuating b.s. You ought to supply irrefutable evidence otherwise it's b.s. Something you are good at. I can just see the newbies being impressed that Zorgon said it, therefore it must be true. Poor suckers.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you and agreed.

I think for a lot of individuals the very thought that man is not the "be all,end all" top of the ladder species and/or advanced technological superior race that most would like to believe, would force the majority to come out of their protective cocoon and comfort zone.

The majority of skeptics,religious zealots,and those stuck in the "ignorant" zone would rather remain within their mindset where "all is well,all is known,nothing to fear" reality.

I suppose even the inkling that if a small percentage of what has been theorized,reported and believed to exist (inter-dimensional/extraterrestrial beings,abductions,ancient "gods",demons and jinn to name a few) through out the ages would utterly shake the foundations of our very existence,reality and what it truly means to be human.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Why is John Lear saying that "Aliens Are Eating Us!"? What does he know that can stand up to scrutiny. Let's discuss that!

Okay let's discuss him,

What is your favourite thing about John Lear?

*Also, why aren't you using your Skeptical Ed account for this thread?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Here is an interesting view about that possibility from Stephen Hawking.
Quite remarkable is it not?

Stephen Hawking Says Aliens Could Eat Us
Submitted by John on Friday, 30 April 2010No Comment

Stephen Hawking
Theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking says he believes aliens are probably real, but thinks we should not be trying to contact them. Professor Hawking thinks if aliens are out there, they are far more likely to want to eat us than make friends.

really-weird.com...

edit on 22/12/10 by spacevisitor because: Made a correction

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
man

You guys focus on what you agree on more and less of this pissy crap!

Are you all drunk? Bury the hatchets - take it offline and reassess please!

Love you guys - and remember everyone is here for a purpose - truth...

Please don't do it like this....put all your cards (on both sides) on the table (privately) and think what i asked.

C'mon guys - almost there...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Speaking just for myself, I don't want him back here. I was only engaged in debating this curious and quirky individual because I value ATS as a source of information for myself and others -- as opposed to a garbage pile of nonsense. Falsehoods need to be confronted.

Well I have seen very good threads that contain great info just die and get forgotten, while what you cal B.S. threads thrive and get pages of attention..

Why is that> Well because in the B.S threads the debunkers, trolls and skeptics have something they can attack or shoot down... it gives them a chance to call people all sorts of names, maybe makes them feel good

But they don't show up in thread that cannot be debunked... so there is no argument, hence the thread just falls off the table.

I did a couple tests on that already to prove the point. The serious thread I did got 3 applauses but barely made it off page one, while two 'sensational' threads went to 15 plus pages in the same time frame..

So there you have it You MISS JOHN

Where do you get this crap and what makes you think it has validity?

Not to worry... I will post a thread on that soon, but as you said, this thread is about Alien Cuisine

Why do you people feel you have to bore everyone with your petty "arguments"?

Ever heard the old adage "Practice what you preach?"

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiros
Video doesn't work any more!

Yup your right... just checked..

I guess he pulled the plug

Oh well, time to hit the rum saturated egg nogs

Happy Holidays everyone

TTFN

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Charles James Hall who claims he worked with the Tall Whites says these aliens are vegetarian !!!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
I never believed in Bigfoot.Aliens yeah but not big foot.Reason being is that I just don't think they are that smart enough to hide from man.Only 1 good video of Big foot?

Well here is the thing... if the dimensional portal theory works out.... look at it this way...

You are in an area in the woods and for a brief moment there is a rift between dimensions. You look and you see Bigfoot... he sees you.... then moments later the portal closes and he is gone....

You go to where you saw him and see some footprints... just a short trail of them but nothing... he is back in his dimension, you in yours... a brief window

All over the world we here of magnetic anomalies, gravity anomalies and every one of these has a long history of stories of strange occurrences. Untersberg in Austria is one such place... and Hitler was as obsessed with that place as Bigelow is with Skinwalker... for the same reason.

Pine Gap sits on a hugh gravity/magnetic anomaly, so does Area 51. it has long been rumored that there is a doorway between these two... like a jump gate

Frenchman's Mountain, Las Vegas... Amaru Muru, Peru... Rosslyn Chapel, England... all famous places with dimensional portals, also with long histories of movement between worlds

And don't forget Bermuda triangle

Hot dang! I think you're on to something. I wish it was earlier, I'd write more. Gotta go to bed. lol Oh noooooooo I won't forget about the Bermuda triangle and the other towo triangles either. Where there's lots of creepy activity, I'm all over it. I was thinking about this dimensional portal issue today and thought I'd drop in and share my idea with you.

Um ants remind me of Greys (in more ways than just appearance). Greys are supposed to be worker caste correct? So what if they're like worker ants that carry the leaves to the nest or "city-state" but instead of plant material, they'd be heisting body parts. Now ants go through mass meat and maybe meat-eating reps do too? The Greys probably aren't strong enough to handle parts over a certain weight so maybe that's what the hunters are for, to dismember the bodies for the worker caste? Maybe the hunters are reps that do human sacrifices and abductions, etc.?

There might be a chance to track down more portals by pinning down the places where ritual sacrifices are held. Betcha some of them are going to be doin' the dirty deed on or around them ley lines.

Anyway I think the underground network could be compared with ant city and transport networks. Possibly a part of two dims at once? And that would include land and undersea portals? I'm not so sure that spacecraft isn't being used. Yes, I do see how, as in your Bigfoot, example, how a crew (or a single worker?) can just pop in from a portal and pop back out again, on foot but what if they do it other ways too? Btw, has there ever been any Grey or Reptoid prints reported? I wonder if they're wearing B.F. shoes? Double hmmm.

Hey are you gonna start another thread? I guess I'll stop here. What I'm basically trying to say is that if we can figure out the behavior of the system of an extended food chain then it might be easier to figure out how where the portals are and how they work.

Enjoy that rum-nog.

And a happy holiday to you.

Star-spazz

P.S. I want to be higher on the food chain.

edit on 22-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I fell asleep.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Okay let's discuss him,

What is your favorite thing about John Lear?

O.K. My favorite thing about John Lear is his guest appearance on the ATS show they used to do here. It was the one where he said he gave batman the clap. I don't care what his views were, or how much I disagree with him about pretty much everything....this show was the best in entertainment. I still listen to it today and laugh myself silly every time. If you have not heard that show, go listen, it is absolutely hilarious. And I'm not saying hilarious because I'm mocking him (in this case), I'm saying it because it was a great interview, well done, and it left me in stitches.

He also said some things about his clandestine work back in the day that is no doubt true, and I thought that was very interesting. But giving Batman the clap took the cake. Best. Guest. Ever.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
But giving Batman the clap took the cake. Best. Guest. Ever.

I concur.

That one does take the cake.

I wonder if Adam West knows that the story is now online...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join