It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
when I typed it into my browser I got a parked page notice with ads.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by osjaystorm

You have to have "the" in front... www.thelivingmoon.com...

Springer...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
An interesting note. Of all the abduction stories i´ve read i have yet to come across a single one hinting that humans are beeing treated/seen as a source of food.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by osjaystorm

You have to have "the" in front... www.thelivingmoon.com...

Springer...

With or without the "the" you'll still arrive at a questionable source that is intended only for the gullible. Nothing to see there, folks, move on!

BTW, Springer, I'm surprised you jumped in here to add a correction to continue promoting that website. For shame.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Well, it's obvious you are a supporte of John Liar but that means that you are gullible and easily fooled. Fooling is Mr Lear's specialty. All you have to do is listen to him speak about subjects that he does not supply any evidence for, his word is all he's got and it ain't much. Regardless of his personal accomplishments, and they cannot be denied, once he steps away from them and starts spewing b.s. he loses credibility. Not everybody that attended his threads was happy with his offerings which failed to satisfy.

Do you think he's sane when he says www.abovetopsecret.com... "A mix of fact and fiction. Of course there was no Apollo 20. But some of that video was real. Some of the transcribed audio was real. Yes, they found a ship in Tsiolkovsky but the picture they showed wasn't it. The picture they showed looked real to me but it could have been faked and airbrushed in. I have certainly been fooled before. If it was real, some genius at NASA may have decided to use it instead of the real ship in Tsiolkovsky..."

Since this is the Aliens and UFOs do you think that the following comments emanate from a sane mind or an insane mind? myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

Its perfectly ok to disagree with people, but some people cannot handle the truth, so they resort to name calling to feel good about themselves. If your uncomfortable discussing a topic then why participate at all? Your only going to aggrivate the discussion!

Does mr lear know everything. No way in hell, he has admitted this many times in the past and many of his friends like to call him out on exaggerating things out of porportion, but that does not mean he is an ignorant lunatic as some disinfo agents portray him. The man has been "in the know" for many decades and knows a hell of a lot more than most other people, even people who have participated in unacknowledged saps with top secret clearance. He deserves more than just a little respect in my honest opinion!

"Our Moon was towed here and placed in orbit around the Earth by a very large machine. There was a time in the recorded history of man when the Earth had no Moon, and also a time when the Earth had two Moons.

Seems perfectly reasonable if you consider all the hidden data about the moon. Yes nasa lies about many things and the moon is one of them.

The Moon has an atmosphere which contains clouds.

The Moon does not revolve which proves it is artificial.

Nasa says it revolves around earth on a perfectly synchronous orbit around earth and that it has 16% percent earth's gravity. What is more likely, that the moon is a hollow sphere with 66% earth's gravity and DOES NOT REVOLVE on its axis or the BS nasa says? When you take a look at the moon you will always see the same side regardless of the moons orbit path stage.

The US will not go back to the Moon. Any other country trying to get to the Moon will fail.

US astronauts went to the Moon, saw all the alien machinery and structures and were told to keep silent about it by NASA.

It seems odd to me that nasa would go to the moon on a feverish level for 2-3 years, say they find "nothing" and quickly abandon the core space program for 40+ years;a space shuttle ENDLESSLY ORBITING EARTH is hardly worth spending billions of dollars for, nor is it anything to be proud of!

I wonder what the hell they really found, given all these off-the-record private announcements of alien spaceships on the moon, huge glasslike structures, big artificial craters, gravitational anomalies, rumors of human mining activity, etc

Some of the film footage of the Apollo Moon landings were faked.

According to richard hoagland just about every worthwhile image from every nasa endeavor has been tampered with in some fashion. Either they add "noise" layers, change the natural colors or simply take pictures that are out-of-focus in relation to the target distance. They have honed airbrushing to a fine-art it seems.......

John Lear disagrees with Richard C. Hoagland's idea that some secret group is tampering with signals to the Mars rovers. He says it is NASA itself that is doing the tampering.

Is nasa autonomous? Is the cia and the nsa autonomous as well? Who controlls the american government? Who controls esa(european space agency)? How come esa and other international space programs play the same tune as nasa does? THERE MUST BE SOME SECRET GROUP!

We already have bases on the Moon and Mars but for anyone to go there it is a one way trip because they can't risk anyone coming back and revealing this information.

Even hollywood has made this abundantly clear, unless you think its all part of some film producers wild imagination. I would venture to say almost every sci-fi movie plot has a basis in reality, one way or another.

If mankind gets too close to discovering the experiment it will be cancelled and started all over again. A sort of cleansing that happens on Earth every 25,000 years.

I don't think we are being experimented on. Its more likely we are a slave race to the reptillians who have occupied earth and the cosmos for millions of years. I guess the aliens and the omega group, who kiss their ass, have a lot to lose if the truth comes out in full, eventhough the aliens have no respect for servitude.

There are two forms of gravity. Gravity A works on an atomic scale. Gravity B is the type that holds us on the Earth and holds the Earth in orbit around the Sun.

Possible, but more than likely, gravity is simply a form of electromagnetism that is misunderstood!

Gravity is instantaneous. We use a gravity phone to talk to the grey aliens who live 1,000 light years away.

1,000 light years is wrong. The greys inhabit a solar system that is 30 to 40 light years away from us. Please do not ask me for a source because it was a long time ago that I read about them and finding the source would prove to be a bitch.

Over 1,500 alien abductions occur each day in the US.

Highly doubtful! Perhaps back in the 60s through early 80s in the south yes, but now its probably no more than a few hundred at most. Still not acceptable but definitely an improvement I would say.........

The Yellow Book is a government record of all alien crash retrievals."

And where are all the crash retrievals stored? Area 51 or William Paterson AFB? What about international crash retrievals? Who determines what craft get a free pass and what craft get shot down? Why only a dozen or so crash sites and not more if the ufo phenomena is real?

So many unanswered questions with people looking in the wrong direction!

Based on the above I think he's just plain nuts and no one can say anything that will change my mind.

If he was the only person making "outrageous claims" I could agree with you, but there are countless claims from countless people over the decades, centuries, millenia. Every claimer has a slightly different twist on his claims but the basic theme has always been coherent.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

If you go in to Youtube and type in Moon Rising, you'll find a short film broken in to 9 parts of the moon in colour. I watched all 9 parts last night and extremely fascinating. These guys were able to show up what NASA was hiding all along which did'nt come of any surprise to me. These photos truely are awsome.

I have'nt been on the website: Lunar Anomalies yet but I'll have a look tonight.

Among the dedications of Moon Rising was John Lear so obviously he must had been on to something. It's not clear why John Lear was booted off ATS except that of his own words, he's an interesting person, however from time to time there are going to be disagreements between mods and members and I say no one single person on this website know everything even though they like to think they do and pretty much everything out there is heresay unless proven beyond a doubt with cold hard evidence and proof.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I cannot in all honesty reply to this post without breaking into a giant guffaw so I'll just let the emoticons do my replying.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Think about all of the millions of people missing worldwide daily, yearly... It is an unexplainable phenomena in itself and any facts would work into this thread beautifully.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have to agree with you there however hypothetical....if Aliens have taken a large portion of this number of the missing persons then I want to know why are those in power knowingly having any contact with these Aliens in the first place while turning a blind eye. How would those in power like to see their wives and children used as collaterial damage for Alien experiments just for a little sparkle and boom boom?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Just a heads up:

.... type in Moon Rising, you'll find a short film....

Many of us here on ATS are WELL aware of the "producer" of that video (and others). Hoaxer and snake-oil salesman Jose' Escamilla.

That piece of dreck video is full of it....bovine excrement.

You may wish to do some further research into the overall opinion of that video, by people who don't "fall for it" so easily, before you continue to recommend it.

Here's a fine ATS thread about him, AND that video: Escamilla’s Fans Just Got Conned! Deny Ignorance!

And, one more: The implosion of "JOSE ESCAMILLA": THE UFO HOAXER

So....no, the "claims" of Lear aren't supported in any way......

edit on 27 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Think about all of the millions of people missing worldwide daily, yearly... It is an unexplainable phenomena in itself and any facts would work into this thread beautifully.

I don't intend this reply to be flippant but just look at the list of countries that have convicted serial killers which means their victims amount to thousands, then thrown in natural disasters, victims that were not found, people who are missing by choice, etc. To tie in missing people, all of which IMO have a prosaic explanation, to aliens eating us is totally opposed to common sense. But of course, if Lear says so...

The following list leaves many other missing persons unaccounted for.
Contents
1 Convicted serial killers by country
1.1 Argentina
1.2 Australia
1.3 Austria
1.4 Belgium
1.5 Brazil
1.6 Canada
1.7 China
1.8 Colombia
1.9 Croatia
1.10 Czech Republic
1.11 Denmark
1.12 Egypt
1.13 Estonia
1.14 Finland
1.15 France
1.16 Germany
1.17 Ghana
1.18 Greece
1.19 Hong Kong
1.20 Hungary
1.21 India
1.22 Indonesia
1.23 Iran
1.24 Israel
1.25 Italy
1.26 Jamaica
1.27 Japan
1.28 Kazhakstan
1.29 Latvia
1.30 Macedonia
1.31 Mexico
1.32 Netherlands
1.33 New Zealand
1.34 Norway
1.35 Pakistan
1.36 Poland
1.37 Portugal
1.38 Romania
1.39 Russia
1.40 Slovakia
1.41 Slovenia
1.42 South Africa
1.43 South Korea
1.44 Spain
1.45 Sweden
1.46 Turkey
1.47 Ukraine
1.48 United Kingdom
1.49 United States of America
1.50 Venezuela
2 Unidentified serial killers
2.1 Australia
2.2 Brazil
2.3 Canada
2.4 India
2.5 Mexico
2.6 Portugal
2.7 South Korea
2.8 United Kingdom
2.9 United States of America

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

This has been covered in multiple threads that you have participated in, and the education of facts concerning the Moon's rotation on its axis, and its translation in its orbit, explained countless times. Some people, apparently, just refuse to get educated?:

What is more likely, that the moon is a hollow sphere with 66% earth's gravity and DOES NOT REVOLVE on its axis or the BS nasa says?

"BS nasa says"??
Do you mean to imply that ALL information regarding the make-up and physical characteristics of our Moon come ONLY from NASA? IF you mean to imply that, then....you are way wrong.....

Now...."Which is more likely"?? Certainly NOT the "hollow sphere with 66% of Earth's gravity" idea!!! I mean....really try very, very hard to think that one through a bit. Do this: Find pictures of the relative sizes of the two ....and THEN? Try to propose a material, ANY material that could possibly account for what you are supposing, there in the way you are proposing. Do you understand the challenge?? Hope you do...but if not, to clarify:

A "hollow sphere" would have all of its mass only in its "shell". WHAT, exactly, could possibly exist to be SO DENSE, as to give the Moon its (REAL) 16% gravitational field, compared to Earth's...much less the (LOL!) "66%"!!!!? (HINT: There are some theoretical substances that could accomplish that.....super-dense neutron star material, for instance. BUT, there is NO....I repeat NO indication at all that such material is present anywhere in our Solar System...it is still theoretical).

Good luck.

Now, you've been schooled repeatedly about this:

When you take a look at the moon you will always see the same side regardless of the moons orbit path stage...

Maybe, since the regular instructors have failed to reach through the impenetrable wall of denial, a substitute may wish to have a crack at it.....?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for that.....I'm a wee bit behind the times on ATS but the video sure is entertaining and awsome. I was really waiting for scenes of the Man in the Moon our parents and grandparents always tried conning us about.

The one part I did believe hold some truth in regards to the photos of the moon; if NASA has nothing to hide then why DID they twik out parts of the photos? Can you answer that?

However on the other side of the coin, should we debunk UFOs and aliens too? I know UFOs do exist and it's pretty damn ignorant and small minded for anyone to consider we are alone in the universe.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
First of all I'd like to applaud fellow member EarthCitizen for his/her earlier post.

Now my response to The Shrike (taking into account that Zorgon or John himself might do a much better work than me), but here it goes anyway.

Well, it's obvious you are a supporte of John Liar but that means that you are gullible and easily fooled. Fooling is Mr Lear's specialty. All you have to do is listen to him speak about subjects that he does not supply any evidence for, his word is all he's got and it ain't much. Regardless of his personal accomplishments, and they cannot be denied, once he steps away from them and starts spewing b.s. he loses credibility. Not everybody that attended his threads was happy with his offerings which failed to satisfy.

"gulible and easily fooled", that is you opinion and I respect it, but you are wrong, my friends here at ATS could confirm... Now Shrike, do you really have to call John names?, does it make you feel better about yourself?, you could always not read his posts, why have you read them?. If I feel that someone posts garbage then not reading it would suffice, don`t you think?. You also say that John´s ideas haven´t satisfied you, why would they?, do you suppose that he is interested in making you happy?

Do you think he's sane when he says www.abovetopsecret.com... "A mix of fact and fiction. Of course there was no Apollo 20. But some of that video was real. Some of the transcribed audio was real. Yes, they found a ship in Tsiolkovsky but the picture they showed wasn't it. The picture they showed looked real to me but it could have been faked and airbrushed in. I have certainly been fooled before. If it was real, some genius at NASA may have decided to use it instead of the real ship in Tsiolkovsky..."

I couldn´t really evaluate if John is sane or not, that is for a psychiatrist to say, but I do feel that some of the images of Tsiolkovsy are a bit strange, I won`t go into details but here is something you might want to read about it:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

"Our Moon was towed here and placed in orbit around the Earth by a very large machine. There was a time in the recorded history of man when the Earth had no Moon, and also a time when the Earth had two Moons.

This is not only said by John, would you be interested in reading it from another source?, maybe an ex-nasa scientist...

www.ringmakersofsaturn.com...

The Moon has an atmosphere which contains clouds.

Some say that an image is worth a thousend words:

www.thelivingmoon.com...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

The Moon does not revolve which proves it is artificial.

Interesting read about the subject:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The US will not go back to the Moon. Any other country trying to get to the Moon will fail.
Some of the film footage of the Apollo Moon landings were faked.

You might want to check out Ingo Swann, he is a very respected remote viewer he visualized the moon and read some of his experiences in a book:

www.scribd.com...

On the subject of the apollo landings being faked I guess that I don´t have to tell you where to look for hundreds of suspicious videos of the Apollo landings, but I will give a clue there is a young man that calls himself Moonfaker on youtube, you might want to start there.... But if you ask me if the U.S. went to the moon I really don't know.... there is good arguments on both sides, but what is clear to me is that they faked a lot of footage, and I hope you do the research yourself.

John Lear disagrees with Richard C. Hoagland's idea that some secret group is tampering with signals to the Mars rovers. He says it is NASA itself that is doing the tampering.

You would have to go ask John exactly what his disagreement is with Hoagland, as far as I understand they have a good relationship, I have heard them interact on Coast to Coast. But if you want to read more about the image tampering, you can start here:

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

NASA knows there are spaceships in the rings of Saturn.

See Norman Bergrun book the Ringmakers of Saturn, I also recall reading some article about it in a french magazine but you will have to look for it yourself..

Based on the above I think he's just plain nuts and no one can say anything that will change my mind.

I couldn´t care less about your opinion, I can only respect it, but what you think makes no difference to me, I have provided information not for you, (without calling you names, or degrading you in any way), but for the people that read this thread and read your opinions, so that they see that John is no lunatic, like you portray him to be, and there are plenty more respected individuals that share his opinions and thoughts.

C.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Millions disappear each year... yes many will be accounted for but not most. Food for aliens? Maybe...
edit on 27-12-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Perhaps the 'food' is not just in the physical sense...

(Q&A Sessions with the Warrior Masters on different topics such as the Dracs, Dimensional Portals, Holograms, Spirituality, Psychology, Emotions, Methods of Liberation and so much more. What makes all this so interesting is that there is HOPE for all of us humanity. That's right. If the study of Reptilians and Greys will only make one become so pessimistic and full of fear and despair, it will be useless and worthless. But when there is hope underneath everything, it is worth it. For the following series of illuminating information. Use your Intuition for its discernment. For only you can determine the truth. -Bruce)

Question: I have had personal experiences with beings who seem to live off of disharmonious emotional energy. It seems like those beings will almost have to make a decision -- that if that food source is cut off, they are destined to...

Starve! And guess what, they don't want to starve. And guess what, they are coming back here. They are here. Because they understand that there is system busting going on. So they are here to create greater havoc and fear, to fight once again for this territory. Do you understand this? Their food source is very important to them.

Question: Then what is going on in the Middle East would be an excellent way to provoke a lot of food.

Yes. Very good. Also, since you have mentioned the Middle East, let us give you a little tip on the Middle East. As we said to you in our story, the area of what would be called Mesopotamia was where the story was launched. Where these creator gods made their home base some 300,000 years ago. Understand now, that there are portals, or what would be called energy chutes, where one must enter onto planetary existences. There is a gigantic portal in the Middle East -- a pathway of entry onto your planet -- that certain creator gods have owned and occupied for 300,000 years. There have been raids, there have been fights, there have been all kinds of things over this portal. Through this portal, the frequency of mankind can be controlled -- it is not the only portal-- there are many other portals although this is the prime portal that is being fought over at this time. Those creator gods who were here 300,000 years ago are returning. They are still in existence. They do not live, operate, or exist under the same laws that you do. In other words, 300,000 years is not too long to live for them -- do you understand this? That is your time sector, not theirs. They travel through what would be called space. They are very interesting creatures. They have helped develop your civilization. They have helped destroy your civilization. Even amongst themselves they argue and fight. Believe it or not, creator gods do this. Now, back to the question. They are losing control of the planet, so they go back to their prime portal, and they create fear and chaos in their portal area, because that is their nest. Their nest is not above ground, their nest is underneath the ground.

read more here:
www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

This has been covered in multiple threads that you have participated in, and the education of facts concerning the Moon's rotation on its axis, and its translation in its orbit, explained countless times. Some people, apparently, just refuse to get educated?:

I heard your opinions on the matter but it does not mean I have to take them at face value as "education". Your just reiterating what others told you and take everything nasa says as fact, when clearly it has been unofficially proven they have an agenda to play out.

For me it seems obvious that the moon does not rotate upon its axis otherwise we should be seeing all sides of it other than perhaps small areas of the poles. The odds of a perfectly synchronous orbit around the earth occuring naturally, by gravitational tug or whatever other natural phenomena you can think of, are simply too miniscule to accept as fact.

That only leaves two other alternatives for the moons orbit around the earth, of which both involve intelligent guidance. 1)it was setup for perfect synchronisation or 2)it does not rotate upon its axis. EITHER WAY YOU STILL SEE ONE SIDE>>>ALL THE TIME!!!!! How hard is that for brainwashed sheeple to accept? Stop and think for YOURSELF rather than regurgitate nonsense...now there is a challenge!

"BS nasa says"??
Do you mean to imply that ALL information regarding the make-up and physical characteristics of our Moon come ONLY from NASA? IF you mean to imply that, then....you are way wrong.....

Well who ELSE has been to the moon lately wheedwhacker? Have you? Have the chineese or europeans?

ALL THE INFORMATION comes either from russia or the usa since these are the ONLY TWO COUNTRIES that have sent people there and the people have seen stuff with their own two eyes. If those astronauts are under national security directives to not speak of aliens and ufos and other anomalies then naturally they will keep quiet and spill the beans in private circles only!

Now...."Which is more likely"?? Certainly NOT the "hollow sphere with 66% of Earth's gravity" idea!!! I mean....really try very, very hard to think that one through a bit. Do this: Find pictures of the relative sizes of the two ....and THEN? Try to propose a material, ANY material that could possibly account for what you are supposing, there in the way you are proposing. Do you understand the challenge?? Hope you do...but if not, to clarify:

A "hollow sphere" would have all of its mass only in its "shell". WHAT, exactly, could possibly exist to be SO DENSE, as to give the Moon its (REAL) 16% gravitational field, compared to Earth's...much less the (LOL!) "66%"!!!!? (HINT: There are some theoretical substances that could accomplish that.....super-dense neutron star material, for instance. BUT, there is NO....I repeat NO indication at all that such material is present anywhere in our Solar System...it is still theoretical).

Good luck.

I gave you a link to follow in that thread but it seems you DID NOT BOTHER to look at it. It goes against the teachings of the nasa church and it would be a sin for you to believe anything different than what they espouse of their patrons.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, I made contact with aliens and the didn't try to eat me, however one time I was almost abducted but fought them off, so what I heard is you have to be willing to sacrifice yourself, they wont force you into anything,

and if once eaten it is possible your soul is set into a higher plane of being.

The ancients believed that, that is why people voluntarily laid down their lives to appease the gods.

The first time was when I fought them, the second time I made telepathic communication with them, you have to earn their respect, and they revealed themselves to me,

Very large lanky hairless beings, transparent like a jelly fish, and they have an internal multi-colored glow like a kaleidoscope.

edit on 103131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by The Shrike

Millions disappear each year... yes many will be accounted for but not most. Food for aliens? Maybe...
edit on 27-12-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

With all due respect I think its hyperbole to assume reptillian aliens consume humans on a regular basis, if at all. It is rumored grey aliens use humans for dna experiments so they can make their race more resillient to disease. At least that was what I read years ago...on some site which I don't recall!

People should understand there is an inter-gallactic war being waged for our souls between the nephilim and elohim. The bible alludes to each but does not give specific and accurate details. Religion is based on half-truths rather then the whole truth. We have adonai as god and lucifer as satan. Earth seems to be satanic territory and the hollow earth theory sort of proves the point. When we say go to hell, what do people assume immediately? When we say he went to heaven, what do people assume? Heaven is thought of as the cosmos, aka the universe or away from earth in space. So good aliens do not reside on earth and we communicate telepathically? The believers will be saved on judgement day from ufos while the rest will be consumed/possessed by reptillian demons?

I don't have all the answers. Just speculating here and there, trying to make sense of it all!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I have pondered this extensively, perhaps there are only certain types who they have permission to take. It is confusing I know but someday all will be revealed.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join