It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Opens Fire During School Board Meeting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by thecinic
Someone said he was using blanks but if you look at 32-35 you can see the floor get shot

but that guy must be a horrible shot to miss them point blank..

He killed himself also so i do not see how he killed himself with a blank...

It is possible.

Several years back, a soap opera star accidentally killed himself by being a dumb butt (soap star? no way)

He was futzing with a stage pistol and shot himself in the head. The "wad" on the end of the cartridge entered his brain and he died.

Same happened to Brandon Lee..... what I don't get is. If he was firing blanks and KNEW he was firing blanks then why would he attempt to shoot himself in the head? It would be like stabbing yourself with one of those collapsable stage knives... ok so they MIGHT go wrong but who knows when they will?

this topic shows that 'most' people have no idea one can be fataly wounded by a blank so I guess we can presume he KNEW he could die if shot at point blank by a blank or he wasn't firing blanks [doubtful from the audio on the video from a witness saying "They are caps Mike, this is what he wanted right there"] or he was shot by teh guard.

if shot by the guard then why are the media saying he shot himself?

Tis all very strange!
edit on 15-12-2010 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I live in Panama City. What bothers me is that I've found only one video where directly after the shooting the Superintendent Bill Husfelt states very clearly "Mike they're not real, I dont think. I think it's, he had caps. Mike this is what he wanted right there. Mike thats why I was trying to talk to him." This is that link. www.telegraph.co.uk... d-panel.html
Yet he shot himself in the head afterwards? Why would the Superintendent say that if they had just witnessed him shoot himself. All other videos I have viewed cut that part out entirely. This... it just doesn't sit right.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
That is HILARIOUS considering the media does the opposite and tells us how we should feel safe with detectors, scanners, groping pat-downs and cameras everywhere. It seems you buy it too! You can throw you're rights and freedoms away to feel safe, just leave me out of it.

Considering that they're manipulating the footages to create fear, of course they're going to tell you later, you will be safe if you trust in our surveillance systems.

The best example is on Page 4. There I posted what the difference between the two actual footages of this shooting. One of the video has 17 shootings, the other has only 8 and the guy is already on the ground.

Conclusion: the video with the 17 shootings were created to present the violent even more violent to don't feel yourself safe and to disturb you much better.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Thank you for those links! Something very strange about this. Wonder what happened to this guy in prison. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
When I'm watching this, it looks like a bad stage production. The people in this are unrealistically calm. Maybe it's just me, being exposed to so many violent films in the past. But this just seems staged.

I was just talking to someone the other day who believes that the Columbine shooters were programmed. Maybe the creepy feeling I get from the "shooter" is one of a man who has been programmed too. Who knows what is truth or fiction anymore.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Some of the theories being thrown around on this thread are laughable. I believe that this man was shot and killed by the security guard who responded after the first gunshot. This is an extremely awful situation, and I feel really sorry for his family as I can only imagine the lasting effect this will have on them.

The argument that this supports the case for gun rights is laughable. Too many guns, too easy to get guns... too many loonies who are extreme risks to the public with guns.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I just watched the video and I scrolled down to read the comments and I couldn't believe what I read,

The highest rated comment advocated for banning guns!!!!!!!!

The sheeple are so lost,

here it is,

Yet another piece of evidence that the 2nd amendment is retarded. Every freaking american is so proud to carry a gun. Well this is the reason why it's illegal to carry a gun in civilised country's. So that not every lunatic or depressed maniac is able to do this. Yes, i know its still relatively easy to get a gun when it's illegal but not for this #tard, if this guy couldnt get a gun at a local shop he would just hang himself or jump in front of a train and we wouldnt have to deal with his bs

edit on 15-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I agree.... I am not sure I would be so 'glazed' if someone had a gun pointing at a person next to me. Yet the men to the camera side of teh table look almost slouched and sleepy watching him. Even when he does shoot they simply pop to the floor and hold their chairs whereas most people would lay flat on the ground and cover their heads as a 'normal' reaction.
Even if they didn't fall to the ground 'most' people would cover their ears and head as normal protection reaction.

The reaction of those two men bugs me..... need to watch again to look at the others there.

LOVE Gingers handbags attack!! And her scream was SO the Wilhelm scream dont you think?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

This is what for this show is go. To ban weapons in the U.S. This is why they cut the videos and presented more shots under the video.

At least this is my theory.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
That lady who hit him with a purse
she has got to be the stupidest dumb @&& I have ever seen! If she is employed by the school, she should be the one fired for setting such a dangerous example to kids.
If there was anyone who deserved to get shot it is her! She also put the others in danger!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

The video seems fake to me,

the people's reaction are way off.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

You seem about as smart as Ginger, did you ever stop to think that if someone on the board was carrying it would never have gotten that far. By the way, he could get a gun on the street, or maybe worse just built a home made pipe bomb. If someone wants to kill they are going to do it. Your better off having the option to protect yourself.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I posted this in the other thread that was closed so I will post it here as well.

What I find amazing is at a distance of no more than 10ft he missed all the people he was shooting at? That seems almost impossible! If you have ever been to the range before you know that most people even inexperienced are capable of putting most shots on paper 8x11 at a distance of 7 yards or 21 feet. This guy was shooting point blank and missed? Something doesn't add up.

Ok, I have some serious issues after thinking more about this. I think this thing is totally staged. I think this man is shooting a semi automatic blank gun just like the one in this link. HERE I think all this was staged for some reason that has yet to be revealed.
edit on 12/15/2010 by SpaDe_ because: added link

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steam

I already pointed out few things about these videos on Page 4. There is already a proof that two versions are already have two different endings (While this is not an interactive movie.).

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

You bet , Mexico for example. Its totally illegal to own a handgun and we all know that there is no gun violence there.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You can always tell it is not a military MK operation by the frag(kill) count. Killing 4 people or less in this fashion is just someone that is frustrated and has a resentment.

Some MK Operations written by military starting with the most recent:
UT at Austin Shooter in September. This one is interesting because it never really got off the ground before it was terminated when the 19 year old shot himself before anyone was harmed. From what witnesses said the 19 year old was in a catatonic methodical mesmerized state...Blank I think one described when he first saw him. One thing I do know is DARPA has some projects at UT.

So an MK operation is still in question regarding this paticular event.. Perhaps it was some kind of system failure and the program terminated.

MK Operations that succeeded: Many say they did this only because they were mentally ill or had mental illness for awhile...lol...ohhhh-K Of course when you are under the influence of The MK platform,,,yes,,you are mentally ill.

Ft Hood Shootings 13 killed 30 wounded
Virginia Tech Shootings 32 killed many wounded
Columbine Shootings 13 killed 20 wounded
Lubys Shooting Killeen Tx 23 killed 20 wounded
UT at Austin Shooting 16 killed 32 wounded

I'm sure there will be more to come

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

I am sorry, but I am not the one advocating for banning guns, it was the highest rated comment on you tube.

The point is the sheeple will be shown this video and thus will think that taking our guns away will be the best thing.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

Originally posted by Steam

I already pointed out few things about these videos on Page 4. There is already a proof that two versions are already have two different endings (While this is not an interactive movie.).

yes the video where the action shots freeze has excessive gun fire and the same 'scream' from the female in the back room over and over again....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I'm not for sure if a blank can do that to the floor...

I think he loaded the gun that way, one blank one real, and that is why he shot the second shot into the floor! he was counting.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I live in Panama City. What bothers me is that I've found only one video where directly after the shooting the Superintendent Bill Husfelt states very clearly "Mike they're not real, I dont think. I think it's, he had caps. Mike this is what he wanted right there. Mike thats why I was trying to talk to him." This is that link. www.telegraph.co.uk... d-panel.html
Yet he shot himself in the head afterwards? Why would the Superintendent say that if they had just witnessed him shoot himself. All other videos I have viewed cut that part out entirely. This... it just doesn't sit right

I heard shepard smith yesterday saying the gunman was shooting *blank*....

Point blank? blank shots?

Look at 31-33 that looks like damage done to the floor i'm not familar with blank guns

is that even possible to damage the floor like that with a blank?

Then why would he shoot himself if he was wanting *cop by suicide*???

He could of let the sercuirty guard kill him which they said the guard only wounded him..

I smell cover up to make things seem dramatic... or the board out as some god given heros.... (maybe they are maybe not) this just does not add up... The videos though are very real from the sutation as the local news has been looping this video day and night still.... I mean i woud think someone that was there to kill could of shot them (even the poorest shot) and hit them from 3ft away.... look at 31-33 looks like something is penetrating the floor..

edit on 15-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join