It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Opens Fire During School Board Meeting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

LOL you obviously have no clue about Black Minstrel Shows in which my avatar mocks the absurdity of and many comics from Steve Martin to Howard Stern have performed themselves in such a manner. Do some research before you let your narrow mind automatically turn what is a tragedy and my inside info into some race based agenda. People like you are who continue to prolongate tensions between races by your stupid comments.

Now without divulging to much about myself I have lived in Bay County FL all my life and you can either believe me or not I really don't care. When they release info about how the guy once shot at a female and has been arrested before for launching a deadly missle into a residence, stalking, assault, etc you will see I know what I'm talking about.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
ok full video here

Full view pull out HD last 51 seconds.here

I don't think its fake

I'm glad I wasn't in the situation probally would of acted the way they did calm and cool

The different reports are what get me *he was firing blanks*

I'm sure glad he didn't hit anyone maybe it was *God* the guy is 3-4 feet from them and doesn't hit them neither this is so really good luck or this guys intention wasn't to kill people....

The reactions seem pretty damn real.... You wouldn't be able to fake that.

It is just the oddest thing I mean even if your not a good shot i'm sure anyone that really wanted to kill someone that close could hit..

I can't see they were blanks there is the shot on the floor you can see that A blank may have cotton in it to keep the gunpowder in it but I don't think the cotton would be able to make that mark on the floor..

That guy couldn't have been that off because he could of REALLY shot up that place..

Look how he let the one women go when she hits him with the purse...

I don't want to say its staged I would never want to be in this situation

It is just the weirdest thing all the strange happenings..

The guy must of been planning this he just made a facebook on what dec 8 2010...

Where was his wife did she not know he was on this *vandetta*

I can't wait to know more...

He gets two shots off before the security guard detective gets there..

At one point the guy was right behind the panel inches away from them

but if you see as he is getting wounded he quickly runs over and tries to shoot more at them..

If he wanted death by cop then WHY did he shoot himself in the end?????

If he wanted to kill them why didn't he..

After he was wounded you hear shots exchanging back and forth...

This is being played as he shot himself but what if he was firing blanks and the news reports didn't want to say they were just blanks? Who would of known though being the victim in that situation he was shooting blanks and if that were the case why not just admit it.

I'm not for sure if a blank can do that to the floor...

If he was really that intoxicated he could of shot that old lady why would he have a death by cop mind mentallity then shoot yourself? if there was not more to it?
edit on 15-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
After reading some of the comments here on the first few pages of this thread I was really starting to wonder if there was something more to this story. But after watching the entire video I believe the guy "missed" because he was firing blanks. Even the guy in the video (it sounded like the superintendent) says "he had caps" and since he was the guy being shot at point blank I am going to take his word for it.
It is a bit suspect that the guy just started his facebook page on Dec. 8 but I suppose he could have done so knowing that when all was said and done with his wasted miserable life at least something of himself would remain. It seems to me that his facebook was made exactly for such a reason because of what he says about people calling him a monster. Perhaps he had been planning something for a while now.

Crazy, sad and increasingly the norm here in the land of the free.

Oh and by the way. I do not think the guy killed himself but I do remember watching something about Hollywood effects and the use of blanks one time where they talked about how a blank could be deadly at super close range. Maybe I will try to find a video of that.....that is if I can remember where I seen it..
edit on 15-12-2010 by Jakal26 because: added last paragraph

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Thats what is conflicting why don't they admit he had blanks if he did?

How does a blank make a mark on the floor like that in 31-33?

Maybe he WAS shooting blanks and they shot and killed him said he commited suicide and are fudging the story to make it more *dramatic and daring*????

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Double post,
edit on 15-12-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

If you look at the video you posted at 4.27 the gunman checks the camera then at 4.31 he checks the v on the wall to make sure IMO that he is in the right position before shooting.

Also, I understand that the high quality footage was supposedly due to awards earlier, but why was it left running? The composition created by the camera position is perfect to cover the scenario but I would like to know where the awards were given out, did the recipiants stand exactly where the gunmen stood to shoot?

This incident offers more questions than answers. The board reaction to seeing the gunman fire is wrong.

Respects
edit on 15-12-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Thet video was amazing blank gun sometimes make mark. Smell cover a up, wonder if guard really dealt fatal shot

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Yeah, I really don't think there's much of a conspiracy here. The only thing that gets me is after he gets shot, the Superintendent says something along the lines of "They weren't real. This is what he wanted. They were caps."

This leads me to believe that even the people being shot at could tell that they were blanks. I mean, if the gunman was using live ammo, don't you think the school board would be able to tell just from the damage to their surroundings?

So why is the media saying that the man shot himself after being hit by security? To me, it's pretty obvious that he DIDN'T shoot himself.

There's your conspiracy: the media manipulation. They're going to paint this guy as a conspiracy theorist "Wikileaks supporter-type" and a suicidal coward.
edit on 15-12-2010 by nick112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nick112

Well if the media is covering this up leading everyone to believe they were not blanks that is a conspiracy....

If they are blanks how does the floor get shot up at 31-33?

It can't not be a conspiracy and be one also...

Something is not right about this thats the part that gets me it is not case closed..

Why cover it up if they were shooting blanks and why would this guy want a cop to kill him then kill himself with a blank?

I'm sure it can happen but you can also see a flash and report come out of the barrel which a blank CAN do..

If this guy was shooting blanks then why is this being portrayed as him shooting himself in the head and why did the guard come in right after he got two shots off? He already had the people go out and kept those 6 board members..

It just doesnt seem like we are being told the truth yet we have this video.... Why didn't someone stop him AS HE IS SPRAY PAINTING on the wall.. IE security getting their ass in there..

If a student spray paints a wall thats vandalizing school property.. Just so many weird questions that DO NOT ADD up..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Sorry, I should have rephrased my post. As I was writing it, I came to realize that this whole thing DOES have a conspiracy to it...not so much in the video (I think it's pretty straight forward), but in the explanations we are being given. The whole blanks/live ammo thing, plus the "he shot himself"/"Oh wait, no he didn't" doesn't make any sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Only 150 Million guns in Citizens hands and not even one little ol' lady was pack'n heat.
What's wrong with this town.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
More guns for every american citizen hahahaha
yeh sure lets give an already unstable country as much as access to guns as they want , should anything happen you will all be dead quite quickly at least

The answer to this is not more guns , but to have increased security around schools , simple ,
we make sure that we are protecting our future inside the school and have gaurds to protect our brilliant little minds. That also includes the teachers and employees of the school .

Increased security and metal detectors while quite foreboding , are still there to clarify that the people entering the school arent carrying weapons.

Problem solved
Ever since the tradegy in Dunblane , every school in the uk has fenced off their grounds and have CCTv everywhere, oh and we also have gun laws.

The problem with this planet is there is so much fear being pumped into us by the media and the governments , that we think we need guns to feel safe . However what we need is our governments to stop the sale of guns to the public and also the sale of guns to foreign countries to fund failing economies . If we stop arming the planet then we would only be able to fight with our hands.

Yes the less guns the better , just in case your that paranoid that you would actually need to defend yourself against the NWO , or revolutionaries you dont agree with , or aliens .

Why do we have to have the ability to kill , is that also a right ?
As far as I am aware it is against the law to kill another , carrying a gun and the right to use it , can mean that you can kill someone if they dont receive medical treatment . Whether its self defense or not , you are still intending to injure them , which can result in death.

It sort of depends on the context of your inquiry, however, here is something I found recently. According to a Harvard study (link provided below) about 65,000 people each year suffer gunshot wounds, but only about 30,000 die. So the answer in that context is, about 46 percent. However, that includes all gunshot wounds, not separated by whether it was an accident or an intentional crime, and about half of the 30,000 are intentional suicides. So some of the deaths may possibly be discounted, or maybe not, depending on what exactly you wanted to know. Discounting suicides, the rate then actually drops to 15,000 in 50,000, or 30%.

Gunshot wound research

Guns are lethal weapons , they are intended to cause serious injury but mainly death .So in my opinion guns are against the law , even though they are in the constitution .

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
ONE OF THE VIDEO IS PRESUMABLY FAKE, thanks to the lying news corprorations which are usually cutting everything together to present it much more violent. Why?

The first video which has a close up has around 17 shot sounds, while the other, which is presenting the story from the far has only 8 shots only, then the guy is already on the ground.

Here you can here more or around 17 shots.
www.youtube.com...

Here, the story ends after 8 shots, then the guy is already on the ground.
www.youtube.com...

You can learn one thing... news channels are cutting raw materials to present the violent as even more violent.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

Sorry to tell you that you are wrong... In your own country where guns were banned crimes with guns HAVE INCREASED, and not decreased...

In the U.S. in states where people are allowed to own firearms and they bear them there are LESS crimes...

Most violent crimes, and more so crimes with firearms in the U.S. occur in states that have either banned firearms, or they are heavily restricted...

ALL evidence points to the fact that banning citizens from owning and bearing arms increases all violent crimes, including crimes with firearms...

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
Last updated at 12:14 AM on 3rd July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.
Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.
The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.
i.dailymail.co.uk..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec48b7553e41.jpg[/atsimg]

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 92 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Please get the facts straight before blabbering lies, and exagerations...

Anyway, I hope no innocent has been killed...and I also hope no one tries to use this as a reason to ban firearms...

edit on 15-12-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This is what is written in his bio section on his FB. Sorry if this was posted before.

Bio:My Testament: Some people (the government sponsored media) will say I was evil, a monster (V)… no… I was just born poor in a country where the Wealthy manipulate, use, abuse, and economically enslave 95% of the population. Rich Republicans, Rich Democrats… same-same… rich… they take turns fleecing us… our few dollars… pyramiding the wealth for themselves. The 95%… the us, in US of A, are the neo slaves of the Global South. Our Masters, the Wealthy, do, as they like to us…

“There’s class warfare, all right, but its my class, the rich class that’s making war and we’re winning”
- Warren Buffet

Rise like lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number.
Shake your chains to earth like dew.
Which in sleep has fallen on you.
Ye are many – they are few.

Want the TRUTH? => metanoia-films.org... metanoia-films.org... Can you handle the TRUTH?
edit on 15-12-2010 by Isawsomething because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Isawsomething

Thanks for this. He was right when he said the media is going to present him as evil (As they cut the raw material to present him as a greater evil. See two posts above.).

edit on 15-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think it's entirely possible that this guy planned on scaring the school board into re-hiring his wife, & was deranged enough that he didn't take into account any negative consequences to himself as a result of his actions.

One of the main problems with trying to understand the actions of a person like that, is that we apply logic to attempt to determine the motivation of someone who would do something that's so over the top. Logic did not necessarily play a part in the reasons for his behavior.

After watching his initial shots with the handgun, it struck me that he was possibly not trying to hit anyone, but rather attempting to scare the crap out of them, in order to get his way. When the security officer began to return fire, maybe he realized he'd gone too far, & shot himself in the head to avoid having to answer for what he did, especially in light of his past record of loony-tunes, violent behavior.

There's entirely too much of this type of thing happening lately, huh? I don't have much occasion these days to attend any kind of function held in a crowded room or hall, but whenever I'm out at a mall or just on the street, my eyes are all over the place, looking for that one individual making the decision that "now is the time".

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Someone said he was using blanks but if you look at 32-35 you can see the floor get shot

but that guy must be a horrible shot to miss them point blank..

He killed himself also so i do not see how he killed himself with a blank...

It is possible.

Several years back, a soap opera star accidentally killed himself by being a dumb butt (soap star? no way)

He was futzing with a stage pistol and shot himself in the head. The "wad" on the end of the cartridge entered his brain and he died.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Isawsomething

interesting poem. rather Kipling-esque.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

The problem with this planet is there is so much fear being pumped into us by the media and the governments , that we think we need guns to feel safe .

That is HILARIOUS considering the media does the opposite and tells us how we should feel safe with detectors, scanners, groping pat-downs and cameras everywhere. It seems you buy it too! You can throw you're rights and freedoms away to feel safe, just leave me out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join