It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Graphic Analysis on the Videos of UFO's over KUMBURGAZ, TURKEY w/ ET Pics

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LookingforInfo

I see what you mean...

Made a quick comparison from a couple of shots of Dororhy Izatt's video and a couple via Google cache of the analysis.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae616ccfc332.jpg[/atsimg]
Pic Link: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Very interesting me thinks.
edit on 15-12-2010 by dsm1664 because: Added pic link

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I see the two aliens that are upright, and I see the body laid horizontally, but I do not see this praying mantis thing at all. I see the drawing and the arrow, but my mind formulates no praying mantis alien. But this is still one of the most believable video/pictures I've seen. The thing on the table definitely has a face, and there's clearly two other figures standing over it. Whether they are aliens or this is a hoax, it would be a pretty good quality hoax! I'll be following this thread. Wish the site hadn't messed up, though I did get to see it before it went down but I didn't look at it as long as I wanted to.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smiler74
reply to post by antibren

Come on guys...

If this is Aliens in a UFO abducting someone do you really think TPTB would allow it to be plastered all over the t'internet ??

I dont think so....

What tptb would that be? Last I checked there is a couple of tptb's depending on what your fear is, and I am pretty sure the tptb that most people can see and fear, would be busy doing all kinds of things like gambling on the economy, involving derivatives or other such nonsense, or drug trade in Afghanistan or other stuff to make a quick buck, or trying to gain power over a populous by way of data manipulation other-ways known as political rhetoric or even straight up propaganda. But all things I have found in these tptb's, that they all have in common is that they want people to fell like they are important, even by making the people think that they work in secret in the shadows, a shadow government, whatever that means, anybody that has seen how most things work in any human group or power structure knows that they are more like stumbling and fumbling along most times, just looking for an opportunity to fall in there laps that they can take advantage of, and I'm pretty sure that one or more such opportunities can indeed fall on there laps. One thing I am pretty sure is if there is such a thing as a true tptb, its definitely not human or any of the ones that people mostly fear, those groups and peoples are all way to predictable, in fact they ain't all that bright, at all, I just don't see them orchestrating much, or anything all that complicated that involves any span of time over a couple of years, much less hundreds of years or even thousands. So which tptb are you referring to?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

There are several links that have the pictures
but nothing w/ the new full analysis

so if you didnt read the first report before it was closed down
please dont go off on too much a wild tangent as the info is partial

thanks

Thank You ! Everyone is pitching a bitch over the utube video. Understandable.
Having viewed the original link by the OP the analysis is quite striking. Any contributions referencing utube are completely worthless. Don't waste your time with anchored ship nonsense until you watch and READ the OPs link , if we can ever find the bloody thing again.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by archivosovnis

Mario-
Were your enlargements taken directly from the original source material, or an online posting of the video?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

I checked out many copies of the videos in different formats, some distributed online by Turkish researchers and other electronic copies of the original mpeg2 format Haktan Akdogan handed to me. I have reviewed all in all I've collected interesting material. I have not seen the original tape extracted directly from the camera.
It is difficult to show and explain everything in an online publication. In fact what I posted is only a small part of everything. I have invited almost all Chilean researchers to see the procedures and pictures to get different opinions. Mainly I brought to give a conventional explanation for the videos and images where they show and so far most have been limited to say the case is very strange, others simply "too good to be true. " I hope that someone from a conventional explanation or simply that the author of the film recognizes that everything is a hoax, but so far that has not happened, at least none that can prove or verify.
Of course I also I have many doubts. I just posted part of what I found in the videos while looking for "the thread of the model." What I wanted at first was simply to find some detail that would uncover the fraud.
I'm not saying that the case corresponds to a spaceship with aliens, the person who posted this forum said that in the title, but not my opinion. I simply say that the case is very strange that so far has no conventional explanation can be demonstrated.

Sorry for my English (is a google translation). :-(

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by archivosovnis
I have not seen the original tape extracted directly from the camera.

Ok so just to clarify, what you've done is to extrapolate extensive imagery from footage with no ascertainable lineage.

I think I'll leave it at that. Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

The closest to the original copy is given to me Haktan Akdogan, who received the original was in Turkey and made a copy mpeg2 formats in high resolution.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Hi Mario, is this your site?

www.archivosovni.com...

The one you claim is blocked? I've been visiting that site the last couple of days with no problems (I really enjoyed the illustrations, they're very creative). I just checked again and it's still online. I'm confused why some people say they can't access it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Having read the analysis two days ago before it was no longer available. I cannot remember when I read the analysis whether this film footage had been aired on national or indeed international television. We have all seen footage of other crafts in the past that did indeed turn out to be a hoax. As I am aware, nobody has stated for sure whether this has been found to be a hoax piece of film or not, so why haven't I seen this footage or heard of this film footage being released to be broadcasted to the masses. I have read through the whole of the threads connected with this article and I believe that I have not read anywhere of its release to TV stations. Forgive me if I am wrong with my assumptions, but just thought it to be of too much interest not to get onto the news channels.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

www.archivosovni.com...

The one you claim is blocked? I've been visiting that site the last couple of days with no problems (I really enjoyed the illustrations, they're very creative). I just checked again and it's still online. I'm confused why some people say they can't access it.

This site is still blocked...............don't understand how some can access it and others cannot.......

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
For people that missed the written analysis, and has now unfortunately been withdrawn from the net. Here is a film analysis discussion with the person who shot the piece of video footage. There are subtitles due to the people speaking in Spanish, so you have to read quite quickly at certain times during the watching of the film footage. Just use the link below........

www.realufos.net...
edit on 15-12-2010 by davethebear because: spelling error corrected..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Having just watched the video interview with the actual person who shot the film footage, which can be viewed via the link below. It states that the footage was shown on TV news etc, but I don't think there was a mention of it being shown on TV in the USA, UK or Australia. I am still amazed that there are still so few pages of interest regarding this piece of footage........

www.realufos.net...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

Very interesting.

Can we really be alone?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
111 flags and ten pages of wishfuk thinking...keep it up guys...you are doing a superb job for Ufology..."snicker"

I'll find you more blurry pictures to decipher...see what kind of Aliens you can see in those...should be great...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

www.archivosovni.com...

I can't access it... Tried just now again as I write this

I also went to internet archives and got a robot.txt that lead to this

500 Can't connect to www.archivosovni.com:80 (Bad hostname 'www.archivosovni.com')

Did ANYONE save the original post by chance? Hmm? No?

Anyone save the original photos on the OP link?

Anyone not clean their Internet cache regularly?

Sucks I got here late

edit on 15-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Strange, now it's not working for me.

Try this - tiny.cc...

If that doesn't work I saved a copy, just give me somewhere to upload it.
edit on 15-12-2010 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Strange, now it's not working for me.

Try this - tiny.cc...

If that doesn't work I saved a copy, just give me somewhere to upload it.
edit on 15-12-2010 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

hmm all the pictures are broken,and when i tried to view the source give's me the message page is missing.
edit on 15-12-2010 by LookingforInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance zenarchist

Thanks, at least the written material is visible for us to read again.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

SpaceJ, look at the still on the right here files.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you see the big eyed one on the far right of the upper right hand pic? Thats the one that Mario has shown to move which is the new info presented. In the bottom right pic it has moved in front of one of the other two.

Previously I thought there were only two in the vid now theres 4 counting the one laying down. Amazing if you ask me.

A alien with big black eyes moving and manipulating the "hybrid".
edit on 12/16/2010 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join