It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Graphic Analysis on the Videos of UFO's over KUMBURGAZ, TURKEY w/ ET Pics

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So your out there and suddenly you see a UFO and start to film it , pretty exciting stuff. Would you in all honesty stop filming the UFO to see where the moon was? I think NOT. The camera would remain firmly fixed on the said craft at all times.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarotmaster
So your out there and suddenly you see a UFO and start to film it , pretty exciting stuff. Would you in all honesty stop filming the UFO to see where the moon was? I think NOT. The camera would remain firmly fixed on the said craft at all times.

If he would only focus on the UFO, then other questions would arise detailing the problem of its point in space and the environments around it. Maybe with showing the moon, it is possible to figure out the distance of the ufo along with size etc, it would make a better form of analysis anyway to determine genuine or hoax.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by antibren
Analysis of UFO Video w/ ET Pics

edit on 13-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:47:29 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: title edit per member request.

Err...the the site at the above link is toast.

Any other link?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes we know the site is down....
for unknown reasons i am aware of....
this website/report was sent out to dozens of top authors and ufologist

please dont waste ATS bandwidth by leaving a post that says the link does not work...

Stay Tuned....

hopefully :/

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

Or you can use Google to access the webpage and read the english report.
Just Google the following and use the caché to access the link.
ANALYSIS ON THE VIDEOS REGARDING UFO's FILMED IN TURKEY.

If you want to see some images of the analysis by Mario Valdes go here.
sergiolacroix.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by antibren

Or you can use Google to access the webpage and read the english report.
Just Google the following and use the caché to access the link.
ANALYSIS ON THE VIDEOS REGARDING UFO's FILMED IN TURKEY.

If you want to see some images of the analysis by Mario Valdes go here.
sergiolacroix.blogspot.com...

There are several links that have the pictures
but nothing w/ the new full analysis

so if you didnt read the first report before it was closed down
please dont go off on too much a wild tangent as the info is partial

thanks

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nastyj

Originally posted by Tarotmaster

If he would only focus on the UFO, then other questions would arise detailing the problem of its point in space and the environments around it. Maybe with showing the moon, it is possible to figure out the distance of the ufo along with size etc, it would make a better form of analysis anyway to determine genuine or hoax.

Fair comment, but the Moon here acts as no point of reference at all. In fact there are no points of reference to help determine how high it is, how large it is or anything. In this instance the Moon just acts as a reference to the fact that this was filmed at night.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren
Yes we know the site is down....
for unknown reasons i am aware of....
this website/report was sent out to dozens of top authors and ufologist

please dont waste ATS bandwidth by leaving a post that says the link does not work...

Stay Tuned....

hopefully :/

You need to calm down. You're not a mod, so do not try to tell people what is appropriate to post.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I was saying dont rush to judgment as the actual info is offline at the moment

dont you need the facts to make an educated response anyways???
and not to mention all I said was not to post just to say the link is down...
lighten up you arent the A/UFO police either

But anywho...
I finally got a hold of mario as he lives in Chile
and the site will be back online very soon...
edit on 14-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, wasn't this the one where there was also daytime footage? If it is, it is oil rigs that were filmed by a night watchman and if you look at the daytime, or I think it was early morning footage, you can tell what he was filming. What happened to the rest of the footage? I recall people even locating photo's of the location. I could be wrong but I think this is from the same person. If so, there is more footage that starts with seeing someone walking a dog along the water and then takes more shots of the Oil Platform, except in the daylight footage you can tell what it is.

Shame about the Server being down.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm really a little surprised that people are so eager to believe a case based upon enlargements that go far beyond "normal". There is no way to discern anything from such practices - except catering to your own sense of wish fulfillment. It's junk data, and calling it "analysis" is rather insulting to the word.

Anyone, can extrapolate anything from an vastly over-scaled image. If you're looking for aliens, you'll find them. Want ghosts? Them too. It's all based upon preconceived notions. It seems to me reading the "report" that the gent is not particularly versed in digital imaging, and is drawing conclusions from exceedingly sketchy, shaky data.

People engage in this sort of "analysis" all the time in UFOLogy - and the result is always the same: Anyone who reads it with a critical eye says "Are these people nuts?" It's putting this whole field and it's visual data, on a silver platter to the fundamentalist skeptics to use it against this subject being examined seriously at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
wow. Thats interesting. Ill be curious to see how this pans out.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

It is pretty obvious that the so called analysis is rigged in favor of the outcome. I doubt I can find the other footage with a search, but I think the other footage by this watchman told the whole story. Those supposed Aliens are a huge stretch considering how they had to do the enlargement to get the right details to blur together. I'm sure there is at least two long threads about this and the dates on the footage keeps changing, along with the early morning footage being detached. I've also seen it posted as coming from a different region. I think this goes back about three years.

I'll be glad when image search engines become common to use for stills and video's so this stuff is easier to find.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here is a link to a Debunking that is pretty well presented.

The Dawn footage is also mentioned so I am remembering this right. The early morning footage is not included now for obvious reasons as I recall. In the morning footage you can tell its something on the water.

Thread here on the debunking a few months ago.

Another good issue is that it is stationary for days on the water. Listen for the sound of the ocean on the first part of the video. His camera is aimed at the horizon and not the sky.

I think from what I just found this is about thread number five or six on this already.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
OK, that's what I figured. I found links to the morning footage and none of the video's will play. They all give an error message on the YouTube screen, so they have been buried to hide them I think.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
All links to this analysis seem not to be working? Strange. I've got the web page saved though. Is there any way for me to put it on here?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am reposting a link I put up on page 6 because if what is discussed/debated/shown at that link is true, it cannot be a boat of any kind! Given that the findings there were that is a static object.
Other opinions please, if you have the time to check it out.

[forums.randi.org...]

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Nice, here's another one-

forgetomori.com...

I especially enjoyed this part of Mario Valdés analysis -

So far nobody has been able to demonstrate that the recordings are product of tricks or some type of manipulation.

Not only is that totally false but then he goes on to post this image -

and without realizing it proves that the video is a fake!!

It's not multiple videos of different sightings a year apart, it's one video of the same object with different dates stamped onto it. All he did was change the lighting on the object and the timestamps on the video.

For more examples look here - forums.randi.org...

edit on 14-12-2010 by freelance_zenarchist because: redacted

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

I had just posted the randiforums link also. I am not usually a debunker, normally more of the ' believer' kind but it was almost too good to be true.

Dang it!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thanks for what you said here. I totally agree with what you said. You cannot take for granted that alien beings/ life forms are going to be or appear to be anything like what our existance is all about. People should try and think a little outside of the box, which a great many people seem to have difficulty in doing on this site.....

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
Here's how it is with all these vid's of alien's....... If it's a blurry low resolution vid or photo of a light in the sky....it's a ufo, a unidentified flying object. If it's a very detailed and high resolution vid or photo were you can clearly see what it is, and it's clearly not human.....well then it's cgi.

I'm sorry to all the trekky's out there, to ruin there fun, but alien's are not mutated human's which will fly around with you in a tincan through the void of space. Might happen if you really want that, then that game can be played, but it's all pretty much been done. And what a lot of people dont get is that alien's are freaking alien, and I aint just talking about different eye functions in different light spectrum's, if they would even have a concept of such a thing as light, or even body types arms heads and all that familiar form.

I mean everything could be alien, as in up is down or even might not have a concept of up or down, and one plus one might equal seven to them for all we know, what you see in daily life even simple things like trees, would look totally different to them and what they would see, and things like stars or the sun might be more like living beings to them, or anything and everything in between, and they might not even see on the visible light spectrum of the human eye, humanity might be invisible to them, or they could look at us and see the same thing as when we look at a field of grass, we might not only be considered as not being intelligent, but as not even being there classification of alive. But mostly the mind work's on the concept's it can grasp, so it stand's to reason that if you see a totally alien entity, first your mind wont even pick up that it's there at all, and second if you have an inclination that something is there, you would try to reason or basically put a concept that you know, to something that you dont know or can grasp, so becoming invisible to humanity for these alien's is not all that hard to do, especially since alien's dont exist, and all ufo's are weird lights in the sky, but if you reconise some patterns in a bunch of weird input sensations or physical functions like eye sight, if static begins to form patterns and even images, and see something there, I would guess to some it's called being crazy, but I have heard it called dimensional synchronising before to, as well as it being called dementia and a couple of other things.

And no doubt some of these alien's if they exist would be detrimental by simply not mixing well with humanity, because like the nutters say some might feed of humanity, mostly the way human's feed of eachother emotionally, kind of like when we stop and watch when a fight breaks out on the streets, and everybody gathers around, there are invisible energies going on there. It's more akin to getting a thrill out of certain emotions. It really is a mental high, also kind of like when you used to go watch a bruce lee movie, and it made you think you can beat up 5 dudes at once or those games they had at the Colosseum in rome, you know entertainment for the masses and blood for the god's....I wonder, if it's true, then they should gather to watch during war times, especially big wars like ww2, there ships or whatever they use should be up above, guess we will see during ww3 or the next massive war, it's something to watch for. And ofcourse the physicall feeding, cant do much about that, is it there fault that some might they find human's delicious, or that whole pineal gland harvesting/galactic drug trade going on. Oh yes there are more crazy things out there, even on the net then this low res vid of the moon and some strange light in the sky, I guess I should put my opinion on the vid....it's definitely one of them ufo's, an unidentified flying object.
edit on 13-12-2010 by galadofwarthethird because: to be or not to be, that's a stupid question.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join