It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Graphic Analysis on the Videos of UFO's over KUMBURGAZ, TURKEY w/ ET Pics

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
if you cant see for yourself thats its not fake i dont know what to tell you. its obvious

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

You may want to check this thread out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was an attempt to debunk it, but they were not able to show the evidence that backs up the yacht theory. Please read the whole thread.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by surfnow2

Again, if you say it is so simple, prove in a concrete way for everyone to see.
Prove it.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by archivosovnis

USE YOUR EYES, LOOK AT THE VIDEO. IT LOOKS FAKE. THE VIDEO SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

So why is everyone supposed to believe your theory on this? You are adding absolutely nothing or proving your point by saying, "its fake because I say so". Please enlighten us a little more than that. If you've figured out the intricacy's of how this video is fake, by all means, please tell us.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
hey guys iam new at ats.i am from turkey.i watched this in the news and the analysis on the tape proves its not faked.however the object seen in the film is not moving to the analysis.not an inch.isnt that weird?sorry for my bad english.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I could superimpose that ufo picture over a Buick instead of a cruise ship and get the same effect...this is what a cruise ship looks like at night..

and it looks like he is close enough and below the object where it would be absolutely clear to if it was a ship but it is obviously not

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

How do you know they abducted people? lol there not all bad...theres good and bad everywere you know....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

i will spell like a second grader. THE VIDEO does not LOOK REAL. IT looks LIKE a PLASTIC TOY.
It looks like someone is behind a black curtain holding the toy in midair. I am not an expert but I have
years of video analytical experience. Doest it make you wonder how the video goes from light to dark instantaneously??????? This is what you call a clue.

Its because the camera was turned off and restarted with the dark section of the video.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
this video was edited heavily

watch this with an open mind and draw your own conclusions. i have stated this is fake
its up to you to decide

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You are funny lol
good point tho

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on a program on the Turkish channel NTV stated that "if there is another airspace violation what needs to be done is clear"....from May 2007.

Turkey was mad Cyprus and America were violating their airspace with military planes. If anything entered their airspace after that they were ready to shoot-it-down.

Then all of the sudden a UFO shows up and the Turkish people weren't clamoring it was America or cyprus violating their airspace again?

Missiles and bullets would have been fired. Turkey was mad as hell about the early 2007 airspace violations. Ain't no UFO's over Turkey.

en.wikinews.org...
edit on 31-12-2010 by Pervius because: added link

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

can someone please send me a link to where i can actually see the photos that people are commenting on? i cant find anything and that website doesnt show photos in the said descriptions. PLEASE HELP!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ianjones
reply to post by antibren

can someone please send me a link to where i can actually see the photos that people are commenting on? i cant find anything and that website doesnt show photos in the said descriptions. PLEASE HELP!

sorry can't help you but I used to go to school with a guy named ian jones.

Yes, this is how productive all my conversation are lately.

Did you happen to google "Videos of UFO's over KUMBURGAZ, TURKEY" yet?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
this guy drawing alien shapes over blurry blobs is even worse than the guy that made up the text on the ramey memo...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Bump for discussion.

www.archivosovni.com...

Back online (bandwidth not exceed as of yet). I suggest doing a manual save of the images/website for your records if you're still interested.

EDIT: the language of the page is... probably a dirrect computer translation from Turkish to "Ingles"; keep that in mind.
edit on 6-1-2011 by igigi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfnow2

i will spell like a second grader. THE VIDEO does not LOOK REAL. IT looks LIKE a PLASTIC TOY.
It looks like someone is behind a black curtain holding the toy in midair. I am not an expert but I have
years of video analytical experience. Doest it make you wonder how the video goes from light to dark instantaneously??????? This is what you call a clue.

Its because the camera was turned off and restarted with the dark section of the video.

No one is asking you to spell like a second grader my friend. Please stop with your childish games and the "Holier than thou" attitude. Im simply asking you to provide a video example (with your "years of video analytical experience") of how this was filmed and some techniques behind it since you say its fake and you know how it was done...Put up or shut up...

Actually, it DOESNT make me wonder why the sky went from light to dark, thats what happens at dawn... The guy works nights and he was at his job when filming this. The lighting situation you speak of actually makes me feel more confident about the legitimacy of the videos being outside and takes away from the idea of a "controlled" enviornment (like someone filming a toy UFO over a black curtain in their closet, as you mentioned). The guy filming couldve easily run out of batteries, or he may have tried to conserve them by stopping the tape for a few moments until it became lighter outside for a better shot, maybe his film ran out, and since the guy was at work when filming, maybe he had to stop filming for a few minutes for some of his nightly duties?? Just because there is a cut in the film, doesnt mean its a hoax...Now please show us your imitation of this video and how it is done!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

there is no special video showing it was faked. the video itself looks fake.
it doesnt seem strange that one second its daylight then the next its pitch black?
there is no transition from day to night. its like someone turned off a light switch.
this video is heavily edited. i dont know what else to say. it is very obvious its fake

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

you say this guy works nights but yet he is filming this object during the daylight and then it suddenly becomes dark with no warning? camcorders dont just die, they give a nice long warning beforehand.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I think you are mixing different events from the three different videos filmed by this guy....So I guess your not going to show us your recreation of the video? Why not?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join