It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Graphic Analysis on the Videos of UFO's over KUMBURGAZ, TURKEY w/ ET Pics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

I echo the sentiments above.....show us the shot of the wristwatch masquerading as a UFO please? Its one thing to say you have replicated it, totally another thing to see the evidence.
And we ALL like evidence.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
Look at the film again. Why is the "ship" in the exact same position every time?

Maybe because its anchored? Look at the wave rocking motion. Look at the light pattern. Look at the three decks.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Here's that pic... I swear it looks like a 'suit' standing sideways right behind the "alien".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6667eee6cc2f.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0dd5a50136b.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 13-12-2010 by Earthscum because: add pic

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If this were indeed a boat, why are there no light reflections in the water? Even if this craft IS in the water when filmed, it does not eliminate the UFO/ET idea. If they have the technology to get to Earth from wherever they are from, dont you think they probably have the ability to travel through water as well as the air? There have been thousands upon thousands of reports of USOs and this could just be another case of that.

Can anyone provide a video of a boat at the horizon with those 'matching' navigation lights? Or any data of what was in the water in that area the date and time the videos were filmed? Surely there is some kind of recording of that, especially if its a 'large boat'...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

I would love to show you but I don`t have it on my `puter and I just don`t have the time to do it tonight. Sorry. Just try this.....Take a mans wristwatch lay it on a piece of black cloth with the opening facing up, take the bottom of the black cloth and cover the wristband part of the watch leaving only the side and the top of the timepiece exposed. possition yourself so that you are on an angle with the back and side part expossed. Turn the lights off with only a candle as light and look through your video camera............OOOooooooo! scary alien ship!

Just kiddin` . If you`re lucky maybe I`ll post it up here sometime when I actually have the time to kill.

Sorry, I`m just in a mood tonight. Don`t mind me.

edit on 13-12-2010 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It was buggin me, I was bored... I hand to check out the animated one enhanced. I really don't get where he thinks these guys are moving. Looks like typically reported 'shimmering', time distortion. You only get a couple good frames before it starts to distort again.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f88efb616d1.gif[/atsimg]

To me, it looks like it is leaning on a railing looking down at the camera. Remember, this is supposedly from an angle, ground view towards the belly up in the sky. I see no sudden movements at all. You can make one entity out clearly, but not the one behind him, to his right.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Earthscum because: add comment

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
If this were indeed a boat, why are there no light reflections in the water? Even if this craft IS in the water when filmed, it does not eliminate the UFO/ET idea. If they have the technology to get to Earth from wherever they are from, dont you think they probably have the ability to travel through water as well as the air? There have been thousands upon thousands of reports of USOs and this could just be another case of that.

Can anyone provide a video of a boat at the horizon with those 'matching' navigation lights? Or any data of what was in the water in that area the date and time the videos were filmed? Surely there is some kind of recording of that, especially if its a 'large boat'...

You could go to shore in a harbor and watch Einstein. Ever think it doesnt get filmed because nobody cares. And what makes you think there would be a visible reflection to someone at that distance the camera is at? Much of the ocean is dark and even murky. On top of that you are missing the point. The boat is far enough off that you cannot see the entire thing. You are basically seeing most of it, biut not the lower half. The Earth is also round Columbus.

This is such bogus crap I do not even want to waste any more time posting here. Ill come back when you have discovered flying pigs and burrowing cattle

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
A star and flag to you OP. You have done a great job and it has actually made me shake a little that I may be looking at actual ETs. The insectoids are not that common in UFO literature. Ranking even behind the Reptilians in terms of sightings and reports. EDIT: Actually I don't really know what to think any more on what this is. I am hoping it's a UFO but I am prepared for more esoteric options.
edit on 13-12-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Or just film a building like this at night. Have all the lights (except for the front one) turned off. Film it from afar with exposure level turned down so everything else is darken except for the light

Originally posted by Darkmask
reply to post by annella

I would love to show you but I don`t have it on my `puter and I just don`t have the time to do it tonight. Sorry. Just try this.....Take a mans wristwatch lay it on a piece of black cloth with the opening facing up, take the bottom of the black cloth and cover the wristband part of the watch leaving only the side and the top of the timepiece exposed. possition yourself so that you are on an angle with the back and side part expossed. Turn the lights off with only a candle as light and look through your video camera............OOOooooooo! scary alien ship!

Just kiddin` . If you`re lucky maybe I`ll post it up here sometime when I actually have the time to kill.

Sorry, I`m just in a mood tonight. Don`t mind me.

edit on 13-12-2010 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
It was buggin me, I was bored... I hand to check out the animated one enhanced. I really don't get where he thinks these guys are moving. Looks like typically reported 'shimmering', time distortion. You only get a couple good frames before it starts to distort again.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f88efb616d1.gif[/atsimg]

exactly what Im trying to say. This is analog film. The resolution just is not there, and when you zoom that freakishly far in things are incredibly distorted.

Need I bring up rods and how all these looneys thought (and some still think) that bugs flying across camera are some kind of interdimensional being. Sheesh if these people are gonna bite on all these bogus videos, youd think at some point they would actually study or read or heck go film for themselves and learn all these "phenomenon"

Next they are going to report they found the virgin mary in the beer cooler made of frozen together ice cubes. Then we'll hear how the mothman predicted it all. Cuz in no way could it have been an owl with the distinctive oversized red reflective eyes, and in no way could ice cubes freeze together in a column that is smaller at one end. Plus considering how we had to have faked the moon landing because because. Oh and sputnik was a high resolution spy satelite.

edit on 13-12-2010 by Wademus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wademus

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

You could go to shore in a harbor and watch Einstein. Ever think it doesnt get filmed because nobody cares. And what makes you think there would be a visible reflection to someone at that distance the camera is at? Much of the ocean is dark and even murky. On top of that you are missing the point. The boat is far enough off that you cannot see the entire thing. You are basically seeing most of it, biut not the lower half. The Earth is also round Columbus.

This is such bogus crap I do not even want to waste any more time posting here. Ill come back when you have discovered flying pigs and burrowing cattle

Awww dont be mad! You are just one sour individual arent you? What does the Earth being round have to do with anything we are talking about? Of course I can go look at the horizon at boats, but why dont you prove it to me since you're so convinced? Lets leave the flying pigs out of this ok? Im still hunting for the flying monkeys from 'Wizard of Oz'!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If you pick the right building, have all the lights except the roof ones turned off. Then film it from afar with digital zoomed maxed out. Also turn the exposure level down and you will get something like this

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

I can't believe this has so many flags.

First off, this is NOT new. The analysis is NOT new in terms of conclusions. They just can NOT say for sure what is in the video! This has been said over and over, has it not?

Nobody knows what the objects, etc are? So why this thread, with a title like this? As if it is new news that the objects can not been idintified?

Bah! This place is getting worse.

Men on a yacht, anyone?
edit on 13-12-2010 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Interesting story and videos, but unfortunately there is nowhere you can really go with this. There just isn't enough image information to conclude anything. I don't understand why people spend so much time on things like this. You can do all the analysis that you want, but you can't display information that simply isn't there. Maybe this would have been a story if a better video camera was used with higher resolution and better optical zoom. This really could be anything. It could be an object on top of a building with people putting on a puppet show, or using alien headgear, or whatever. You can't even definitively tell that the objects in the video have alien features. It could be artifacts. I like watching the video and it sure LOOKS like a 'grey', but there isn't enough resolution or lighting to say for sure what any of it is.

One thing seems evident though, the object, craft, whatever, is being partially obscured by something else that you can't see. Like it's something behind a wall that doesn't go up far enough to obscure the whole thing. We need better quality video, and if this is it, then there really is nothing left here to do with it. Move on

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Awww dont be mad! You are just one sour individual arent you? What does the Earth being round have to do with anything we are talking about? Of course I can go look at the horizon at boats, but why dont you prove it to me since you're so convinced? Lets leave the flying pigs out of this ok? Im still hunting for the flying monkeys from 'Wizard of Oz'!

Okay I googled it for you. Here are some big lights on front of a big ship. And the funny thing is here............not e the debunkers can support. And in no way shape or form and I even a debunker, in fact its quite opposite, but this video is LAME

The Lights:
Almost an exact match

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Uh-oh

Just imagine looking head on from FAAAAAR away

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The yacht explanation is no more i take it, I thought it was all done, dusted and debunked in the last thread by the long time sceptics here.

Now its a watch? unbelievable

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neutradol
reply to post by antibren

I can't believe this has so many flags.

First off, this is NOT new. The analysis is NOT new in terms of conclusions. They just can NOT say for sure what is in the video! This has been said over and over, has it not?

Nobody knows what the objects, etc are? So why this thread, with a title like this? As if it is new news that the objects can not been idintified?

Bah! This place is getting worse.

Men on a yacht, anyone?
edit on 13-12-2010 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

Yes indeed it is, Bush followed by Obama not doing anyone any favors. First the leftist get all psycho paranoid over Bush's term, now Obama has the right equally paranoid after 2yrs. With those in the middle getting squeezed to death by both sides. Then pile on the eurotools who sit around and whine all day about how "cultural" they are and how "ignorant" the world is, and youve got yourself one pathetic army of dumb questions with stupider answers. So sites like this attract thousands in times like these with the majority being boneheads. I bet the owners are loving it though. Probably making sick amounts of easy money on advertsing.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You provided samples of photos where the exposure level was not manipulated. Have a good day.

Originally posted by Wademus

Okay I googled it for you. Here are some big lights on front of a big ship. And the funny thing is here............not e the debunkers can support. And in no way shape or form and I even a debunker, in fact its quite opposite, but this video is LAME

The Lights:
Almost an exact match

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Uh-oh

Just imagine looking head on from FAAAAAR away

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here's how it is with all these vid's of alien's....... If it's a blurry low resolution vid or photo of a light in the sky....it's a ufo, a unidentified flying object. If it's a very detailed and high resolution vid or photo were you can clearly see what it is, and it's clearly not human.....well then it's cgi.

I'm sorry to all the trekky's out there, to ruin there fun, but alien's are not mutated human's which will fly around with you in a tincan through the void of space. Might happen if you really want that, then that game can be played, but it's all pretty much been done. And what a lot of people dont get is that alien's are freaking alien, and I aint just talking about different eye functions in different light spectrum's, if they would even have a concept of such a thing as light, or even body types arms heads and all that familiar form.

I mean everything could be alien, as in up is down or even might not have a concept of up or down, and one plus one might equal seven to them for all we know, what you see in daily life even simple things like trees, would look totally different to them and what they would see, and things like stars or the sun might be more like living beings to them, or anything and everything in between, and they might not even see on the visible light spectrum of the human eye, humanity might be invisible to them, or they could look at us and see the same thing as when we look at a field of grass, we might not only be considered as not being intelligent, but as not even being there classification of alive. But mostly the mind work's on the concept's it can grasp, so it stand's to reason that if you see a totally alien entity, first your mind wont even pick up that it's there at all, and second if you have an inclination that something is there, you would try to reason or basically put a concept that you know, to something that you dont know or can grasp, so becoming invisible to humanity for these alien's is not all that hard to do, especially since alien's dont exist, and all ufo's are weird lights in the sky, but if you reconise some patterns in a bunch of weird input sensations or physical functions like eye sight, if static begins to form patterns and even images, and see something there, I would guess to some it's called being crazy, but I have heard it called dimensional synchronising before to, as well as it being called dementia and a couple of other things.

And no doubt some of these alien's if they exist would be detrimental by simply not mixing well with humanity, because like the nutters say some might feed of humanity, mostly the way human's feed of eachother emotionally, kind of like when we stop and watch when a fight breaks out on the streets, and everybody gathers around, there are invisible energies going on there. It's more akin to getting a thrill out of certain emotions. It really is a mental high, also kind of like when you used to go watch a bruce lee movie, and it made you think you can beat up 5 dudes at once or those games they had at the Colosseum in rome, you know entertainment for the masses and blood for the god's....I wonder, if it's true, then they should gather to watch during war times, especially big wars like ww2, there ships or whatever they use should be up above, guess we will see during ww3 or the next massive war, it's something to watch for. And ofcourse the physicall feeding, cant do much about that, is it there fault that some might they find human's delicious, or that whole pineal gland harvesting/galactic drug trade going on. Oh yes there are more crazy things out there, even on the net then this low res vid of the moon and some strange light in the sky, I guess I should put my opinion on the vid....it's definitely one of them ufo's, an unidentified flying object.
edit on 13-12-2010 by galadofwarthethird because: to be or not to be, that's a stupid question.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wademus

Im sorry, but nothing about those photos makes me think thats whats in the videos. I just think we wouldve seen more detail if it was a yacht or some kind of large ship. The impression I got is the UFO craft is wing shaped, hence the reason its the same shape with the four orange lights towards the end of the video.. Maybe if you could provide something at a further distance that looked similar instead of telling me to imagine, that would help.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join