It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sound.Voice.Productions

I would refer you to plex's post earlier in the thread where he provides the links to free downloads of the songs mentioned in the OP. They're not played fast. Try listening to "Milky Way Star"

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Again, it's not about the notes fitting into a major scale or mode. I actually play and think of the notes in the context of a modified pentatonic scale. Refer to plex's earlier post where he provides links to the songs mentioned in the OP. I recommend listening to "Milky Wat Star." It's just a matter of stacking 5ths, it doesn't matter if the notes fit into a major scale. Besides, the way i wrote it is the way they appear in the liner notes of "Cometary Orbital Drive." Hopefully that helps....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Refer back to plex's post of the actual links to download the songs mentioned in the OP. The notes are played moderately as quarter notes, the last note is a dotted half I believe.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

I'm gonna also try it soon. I'm probably going to use Sonar to make .wav then post it on a file-sharing website.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
You guys might appreciate this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/416f696f19c4.jpg[/atsimg]

Pineal Gland ReActivation

To facilitate the physical re-activation, and opening, of your pineal gland, in effect turning it and by extension your endocrine system, to full power, as previously discussed, the following free soundtracks may be utilized as well. However, I still think the excercise in the previous post is even more valuable, since this is after all a spiritual quest first and foremost.

Free Binaural Beat, Brainwave Entrainment Soundtracks
(compliments of moi - you're most welcome!). Note: If you want access to these download them ASAP (via ZShare) as the links don't remain active forever, once use dwindles.

1) Harmonic Resonance (Hemi-Sync). Already made avilable previously.

2) Eternal Presence (X Mind Series)

3) Star Trip (X Mind)

4) Cosmic Energy (X Mind)

5) Bach To The Future Alpha-Theta-Delta (Homemade, laid over Classical Music with Schumann Resonance imbedding)

Instructions for Use:

1. Sit comfortably in a darkened room, sterio headphones on (the higher quality the better, but any will work), eyes closed. Rest and "sink" comfortably into chair and ground, until body-asleep, mind-awake state is realized (it's not hard with BB entrainment to get there fast).

2. Keep previous excercise in mind for positioning of the observing self, as a focal point of awareness (not getting carried away into unconsciousness, having no fixed point of awareness or attention).

3. Breathe.

4. Allow body to go to sleep, while retaining conscious awareness if possible.

5. Do not worry if you fall asleep. Next time, simply attempt to remain awake with focal point of self awareness for a longer period. There is no right or wrong here.

Do not use while driving or using machinery, obviously..

Enjoy!

Pineal Gland Health Tip: It should be noted that large doses of vitamin C, administered for a while, can reverse the effects of calcification of the pineal gland, due to substances like flouride. Vitamin D, is also highly recommended for inter-cellular communication throughout the Body Temple, since every cell contains many receptors for vitamin D (like due to our evolutionary past, where we spent a lot of our time outdoors in the sun).

please don't mod me for quoting in this instance.

Thank you for this, just listened to Bach To The Future, amazing. Had tears in my eyes.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Cool, thanks for posting the song links with the lyrics, I'll check it out when I get back to a computer with a good sound system. cheers.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by markyboy890

Zappa, ha. Nice. Love Zappa. Watermelon in Easter Hay is like the best song of all time. Black napkins too. Here, I just have to post Watermelon in Easter Hay" due to its great melodic content:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander1111

Would you mind if used the 2nd rendition of the note sequence as an intro to a different version of the sequence that I plan on playing on guitar?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Infrasonics! Cool, I remember reading about these years ago. I also remember the brown not being mentioned in a bunch o movies and stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

I would recommend checking out "Milky Way Star." I think its AMT best rendition of the note sequence. The first track on the album does not contain the note sequence.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JTime

It's funny that Pealr Jam came out with "Binaural" years ago. That's actually where I first heard of this effect taking place. Beat frequencies is something you usually learn about in physics class. It's a subject that I still need to study more.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I didn't mention it before but so it seems every night when I go to sleep I hear music, no one else can hear it. Most of the time it is like 30s or 40s jazz, but it can be just about anything. Last night it was so loud I was wondering how I would sleep, then I had a dream, the jazz song playing in my head was on the radio. In the dream the jazz had everyone in the dream dancing, me also, it was even louder in the dream.
Upon awaking this morning the jazz was gone, but I could hear someone singing, and what seem the paino music Alande1111 had composed, the voice singing was somewhat like Kurt Cobain, different kind of grunge.

I have been trying to get my Kundalini going for sometime and trying at the same time to climb around in my brain. I have had ingnition of Kundalini before it was very intense, seemed much better than sex. If this is attained, it is suppose to have many benifits, one being able to do just about anything because the two hemispheres of the brain begin to work as one, together. It is said as I'm sure most are aware the right hemisphere is the creative side, music and such.

I have also be trying to destroy my egos, for some time, I have noticed if they try and come out I try and catch them, like if mean words come out of my mouth, I me, is in control so I ask who is the mean me, in side me, I want control, not part control.

Someone used me one time to hurt someone, as I was asleep, they called me up, what they had awoken was not me, it was one of the other mes, it must of been a protector, because for short time I was on automatic and on mission to destroy. I ask the person who had awoken me, why they called the police, they said they thought, that I was going to kill everyone in the house, gee thanks.

The reaason I am writing this is because of the thrid eye thing, and ATS members have helped me much on my mission. To dwell in these matters are of a very serious nature though as it seems. In fooling around with things such as this, it seems to have caused many of these other mes to bubble up to the surface, to many voices trying all talk at the same time, have to shut a few up, to try and hear what the ones wiser than I me, are saying.

To gain these levels of awareness such as opening of the thrid eye, requires much sacrifice of what some would call self, as so it seems the destruction of the evil me, me, me egos, and the evolving of the true Atman within, without.

Some would say this is a bunch of nonsense, but these are mostly people that can not see past this reality, they are what you might say too grounded. The majic of Creation is all around, everything is alive and moving, even if it is just a rock on the ground seeming to do nothing, it's alive with energy, really alive. Just think how much power is in a little rock, if you knew the axcess codes.

It appears there are many mysteries to try and solve, the majic in notes of sound, are but one. It maybe the awaking of your true being that is able to hear these special notes
ATS seems to be a stepping stone for those on the path, reguardless of what some would say of ATS. It would also seem that all, are on the path whether they are aware of it or not.

To those it may concerned, I am aware of mistakes, in my glamour.
edit on 5-12-2010 by googolplex because: .m

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatKazoo

Oh yeah, Tool. Doesn't the drummer use occult symbols on his drums or something? Their best album was Aenima, but Opiate is ok too. Seems like most of their tunes are in the key of D.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Glad you like it. AMT is indeed a live act not to be missed.
I'm looking forward to seeing them again.
I pretty much worship Kawabata.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alex505

Hemi-sync? Hmm, never heard of it.
Will look it up and check it out, thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Dreamer

Thanks! If you haven't already, I would recommend checking out Alexander111's version he recorded on piano and graciously posted earlier in the thread for our musical enjoyment.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Cool, I'm more into listening to regular composed music that contains these frequencies, but music specifically designed for this purpose only intrigues me. I'll have to check out that guy's stuff. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Pretty interesting

Funny how this kind of thread pops up and hits my eye just few days after I gave some consideration to this musical thing.. Maybe it's a display of some synchronicity? I have long thought that there is some potent in sound.

Anyways. As pointed out earlier in this thread, make sure that your instrument (whatever you use) is tuned either A432Hz or A444Hz rather than A440Hz. Former two frequencies are said to resonate better with things. If you cannot play it by yourself, try to get a piece that is recorded with instruments tuned in those frequencies, for otherwise there is a change that it won't work intented way.

From below links, you can read more about previous frequencies:

MUSICAL CULT CONTROL (PDF by Leonard G. Horowitz DMD, MD, MPH) - THE ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION’S WAR ON CONSCIOUSNESS THROUGH THE IMPOSITION OF A=4 4OHZ STANDARD TUNING.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz (ATS thread by Maya432).

Remember, our culture is based on sound. Without speech, for example, we could not convey ideas. Without music, well, imagine - not fun, I bet.

-v
edit on 5-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 653

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Brahmanite

Thank you so much for that well-articulated and thorough response. Glad you liked the thread. I'm just getting interested in this type of stuff. By the way,I like your avatar. Is that supposed to be Cthulhu? I wonder if he communicates via ultra low frequencies.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Yoga Masters such as in Mantra Yoga ,have been making these vibrations for thousands of years, maybe even as long as 4000 years or longer.

The west is just rediscovering what has long been known in the east, maybe even kept from the western mind as hiddden secrets, like such the Church has tried to keep hidden for very long time from the general population.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join