It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Eastern mystics recently revealed to the West that secret societies have used specific repeated notes for centuries during rituals, that create a resonant frequency in the brain which naturally stimulates the pineal gland, releasing '___'.

The notes are D A G D C Gb repeated. Musicians, give it a try. I've found that it does something if repeated for a length of time.

Here's a link to the Japanese musicians that leaked this knowledge in 2008 on their album "Cometary Orbital Drive":

www.progarchives.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
hey i will give it a try must be song cuz most ms music only have 3 chords maybe 4 (pop stuff at least)

jplaysguitar

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Sounds like an advertisement to me.

But, I love psychedelic rock/space rock.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I did it on the guitar...sort of an interesting sound. I wonder how I would know if it did anything...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

It's actually single notes, not chords. I should have been more clear. Play the single notes, not the full chords.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

It needs to be repeated for about 20 minutes for the effect to be felt. That's been my experience at least. A little extra texture helps too, maybe from fuzz or slight echo.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I assure you, I'm not advertising for them. I do like them a lot though, and they have been influential on shaping my outlook. The band is made up of ex-Yakuza members, farmers, and businessmen who gave up their lives to be in a "soul collective" acid space rock band. They're all really experienced, you can hear it in their music.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Well, it just seems up my alley since I like that spacey stuff.

Will this stuff work even if you don't have any added chemical stimulation?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I listened to the whole album, which is all based off this note pattern, and by the end of it I felt naturally amped up and excited, sort of lightheaded, sort of giddy. The notes are said to produce "infinite levels of ecstasy" in the liner notes. I'm convinced there's something to this.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Very interesting. I will have to try this. It makes a lot of sense. That's part of what certain chanting is about. Besides, everything is vibration anyway, why wouldn't a specific frequency of vibration in the air become resonant with the vibration in our brain? Excellent. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I went to my piano and tried it, but I don't know if I have the patients to do it for 20 minutes straight. I grated on my nerves after a few rounds. Plus my piano really needs to be tuned.
edit on 4-12-2010 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Yes, I believe it is true that chanting and song can profoundly effect our consciousness. An example is also when you hear minor chords and melodies, you feel the emotions of sadness, and when you hear upbeat power chords or major melodies, you feel happy. When you hear stacks of 5ths on top of each other, you get the spaced-out vibe. So I really do believe it's possible that this could be true.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hmm. I'm just feeling weird after hearing a few minutes of one of their songs.

Worth checking out regardless. I just like stuff like this.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

It's really hard to find a copy of this album anywhere- record stores, online it isn't even listed as part of their discography on allmusic.com (a funny coincidence given what they claim these notes are). I would recommend tuning up that piano and recording the notes, maybe copying them on a computer perhaps? It's also possible to find the album online, you just need to know where to look. I don't happen to know where to look though. I bought a copy of the album on amazon.com

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

They really are a great, prolific acid space rock band. They released at least 40 albums in the past ten years: a true treasure-trove of music. I'm just glad to share this information with the ATS community and know that there are people as interested in this kind of stuff as I am. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
acid mothers temple woooo

any sound can open the third eye. you just have to be able to focus/not focus hard enough
that's the paradox of enlightenment.

as a sadhu once told me: Gyan is the distance between two thoughts. As the distance goes increasing in size, knowledge increases.

nice sequence of notes by the way

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Very interesting subject !

The notes you refer to are called solfeggio frequencies... Musicians refer to this tonal scale as the perfect circle of sound.. Or Hydrosonics (BioEnergetic) is the area of research and practice in this field. Now, this all gets very interesting as this post touches on one of earths most closely guarded secrets, Why ? Well let me explain.

These frquencies are the key to life ! Your information about the pineal gland is correct, But how does sound activate a gland ? Its all down to harmonics and resonant frequencies.. As the oscilation of the solfeggio frequencies interact the changeover point in the base amplitude results in producing whats known as a binaural beat, This is what excites the gland and produces the chemical. Symbolic of this gland is the accorn within the Catholic church, infact the solffegio frequencies were suppressed practice by the Catholic church some time ago. The reason for this is self explanatory, not only can these frequencies interact in a good way, they are also used to produce whats known as the devils chord or Devils interval. These tone being C & F#. Fear or Conspiracy modern music today is constructed with all this technology to hand.. Lady Gaga.. BEP, The music industry dont want you knowing any of this...

This is a massive subject and well worth a look into. Check out the 'sapphire portal' on youtube to get a taster of what the solfeggio frequencies are all about in practice.

If people are interested i would be happy to share my knowledge with you on this one. I'm well researched.

Who knows before long you too could fathom out the biggest life secret ever to be told !

Please do ask questions because this is one hell of a big conspiracy !

edit on 4-12-2010 by JTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Just a thought. Could anyone, with at least a bit of musical talent, record these notes/dump them in MP3 format and distribute them through a seperate link (torrent or other means)?

That way you just play it on your Ipod or wtv before you go to sleep (20-30 minutes).

Easy, no?!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
I did it on the guitar...sort of an interesting sound. I wonder how I would know if it did anything...

hahaha, trust me my friend, you would KNOW if it's affecting you :]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pipconvert

yes you can do what your saying with great results.. These sounds you require are very easy to find..

Solffegio is the 'key' to finding these frequencies.. Have a troll round im sure youtube has ALL the ones you require.

(UT) 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
(RE) 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
(MI) 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
(FA) 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
(SOL) 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
(LA) 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join