It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

You are correct. In the early 1900's, musicians were forced and coerced into changing their tuning frequency to 440hz. It is known as the most un-harmonious tuning frequency. Funny why TPTB would force such a thing on us, is it not? In order to correctly receive the benefits of the frequencies, you need to tune to 528 Hz. I understand the 417 Hz is also good for this. In fact it is said that you can tune a guitar to 417 Hz and leave it on it’s stand and after time, the strings will begin to vibrate on their own. 417 Hz is known as the resonance tone. It resonates with earth’s own frequencies, as do all the solfeggio tones. I would try it myself, but I’m a drummer : ) But someday, I would like to experiment with this tunning structure on drums also. It's just a bit more complicated than tuning a guitar in this manner.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JTime

My dad had showed me Rik Clay and I do remember he said he was onto something within the music industry. Interesting that his parents are involved in music, didn't know that. I don't follow Rik Clay as much as my dad does but I'll have to pass that information along to him. Do you think his parents or something sinister was involved with Rik's death, or do you believe that it was suicide? Did he ever say what his theory was, probably something along the lines of mass music production companies sending subliminal messages that cross the line, or something to do with brain waves? Who knows.

I forget where I just saw this, it was either here on this thread or youtube comments, but what do you think about HAARP and if it has the ability to interfere with our brain waves?

Does it have any connection to these Solfeggio frequencies, I saw someone say that these sounds can regulate your brain activity back from what a possibly HAARP related EMF/ELF wave could do to your mind. Is there any truth in that you think?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JTime

I will check out Clay.
It sounds perfect for ATS, maybe you should do a thread on it?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by plexx

plexx, thanks for posting the files. hopefully now people can get a better idea of the sound they should be shooting for with this note sequence. Also, I like your avatar. Visionary art is always appreciated. Alex Gray is a pioneer for sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I think there are some threads on Clay here, but from my understanding it seems as though ATS users do not like Rik Clay just because of his association with David Icke, who has a penchant for being a little on the loopy side, and his website/forums. I know there was some of Rik Clay's stuff on the site Redicecreations though, lots to do with the NWO, symbols, and numerology, as well as something with 11:11. My point, some of Clay's stuff seemed to be well researched, others seemed like a stretch of imagination or association. But he's still worth checking out, in my opinion.

Rik Clay
edit on 12/4/2010 by SpaceJ because: link

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Plexx, thanks a lot for the music. I am loving it. Just weird enough for my taste.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I would love to expand and develop this thread even futher but i am not overly keen on getting flamed. Were touching subject matter here of great importance, it would be easy to go off track. HAARP is something closely related but only in regards to its final outcome, Brain disturbance ! The negative effect of what the perfect circle of sound is all about. I may come back to the HAARP at a later date, As for expanding on my comments about Rik that too is touchy.. ..

I will state however that through much research he died through experimentation in narcotics (Acid). In his final hours after falling from his bedroom window and returning back from hospital he passed away later that night.

This is True fact, as i was researching at the time and saw posts up to his Myspace account detailing the events that lead up to his death. I saw communications from Riks death bed to his friends.. 24hrs later and the statements of factual information surrounding his death were removed. With ptb intervention his parents fabricated a big cover up. No conspiracies here people, Rik Clay was just a wild minded individual who got too involved, chilled out on an acid and flipped his lid... Too much info , too soon in life for a human mind to cope with....

He had connections and thats the top and bottom.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JTime

Thank you for that info, I appreciate your opinion. I did not know any of that, about the posting on his Myspace and the drug experimentation, or that it was later removed. I understand not wanting to get flamed, that is why I shy away from mentioning HAARP or Clay ever, though I mention HAARP a lot more than I do Clay. HAARP is really up there on my list of conspiracies. I'll follow any threads you decide to post on the topic at a later date.

edit on 12/4/2010 by SpaceJ because: word

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Here are All 4 songs from:
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Cometary Orbital Drive [2008]

FLAC / Lossless

01 - Light My Fire Ball.flac (~68MB)
www.sendspace.com...

02 - Planet Billions of Light-Years Away.flac (~192MB)
www.sendspace.com...

03 - Circular System 7777777.flac (~118MB)
www.sendspace.com...

04 - Milky Way Star.flac (~90MB)
www.sendspace.com...

Ofc, for educational purposes only.

Enjoy!
edit on 4-12-2010 by plexx because: edit

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by plexx

sweet

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I just realized I had not flagged this great thread. Corrected.

A thread that could get us back to the greater frequencies would be good. Visitors and members would benefit. I am going to experiment a little in that regard. I have experimented different tunings but not different frequencies. I had never really thought about that possibility, or why we use 440.
A thread that explores a possible conspiracy behind it would be interesting as well. You don't have to validate Clay's beliefs to explore what led him to believe them, if you know what I mean.
Anyway, great thread, it could really go places. Actually, has already.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I usually have my guitar, a Gibson SG Special from the mid 00's, tuned down slightly to either D or C. Still in standard but tuned down, probably because I listen to so-called "doom metal" so maybe I actually got closer to the actual frequencies.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by plexx

Again plex, thanks for posting the links. These guys are great, I'm glad more people know about them. They run all their merchandise themselves, so it's definitely worth buying their albums. Plus you get all the artwork and the satisfaction of supporting a good independent label.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the kind comments related to my input today... i'm going to open this bag up a little !!

frequency is the key to life A great post with information well worth contemplating.

There has been so much ground covered here today ! Time is needed to digest and understand.. I'm interested in how this post will expand and wake people up... So much ground to cover, Fact not fiction... This is proven science.. ..

My sig says a lot, electromagnetic technologies is all and everything with whats going on here on earth and in the galaxy. From solfeggio to the Universe... This gulf of aden and much much more.. ..
Tapping into this black art can even turn the tides of the ether in your favour. (Radionics/mind-manifestation) Now im really branching out.

This post really does have the potential to go very way-ward

edit on 4-12-2010 by JTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Could someone record themselves playing these notes or something? I want to hear, but I don't want to have to download music. I've been searching youtube for this but I don't know what to look for. I'd really like to listen to some mind opening music though.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
Could someone record themselves playing these notes or something? I want to hear, but I don't want to have to download music. I've been searching youtube for this but I don't know what to look for. I'd really like to listen to some mind opening music though.

To open ones mind head to youtube again and type... Solfeggio frequencies ? that easy, and as i have pointed out have a listen to a hang drum for some musical interpretation not just specifics...

Hope you find your way :-)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
How did I know you were talking about AMT, lol!

They rocked unbelievably #ing hard when I saw them in Austin. They rocked as hard as Boris playing an all metal show. They are in the know. They are legit trippers. They have seen hyperspace

I didn't know about this album by them, though. They do have many, many releases though so it's quite easy to miss a few AMT albums here and there.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
thanks for the FLAC plex, you are a true gentleman and scholar

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
I'm willing to make a recording, once we've agreed on what frequencies to play. (I program in a language called ChucK that lets you output notes in Hz instead of just straight MIDI notes...)

So that said, let's get back to frequencies...

Should we start with A432? or 417? 528? Let's talk...

Then, are we going to use Pythagorean tuning or something else?

Let me know, and I'll make a loop...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JTime
reply to post by Sly1one

This post has no relation to BPM.. Were talking about frequency of harmonics not time based ?

You confuse me with your question !

Frequence is BPM.. beats per minute....a change in BPM can drastically change/alter the frequency the notes are heard in...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join