It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Interesting, i play in a professional band, while studying music and write material frequently, it's an interesting progression, basically a blues in D that reverses the fifth. I've always appreciated music on a very spiritual level, id never heard of it being able to open up a third eye, it probably depends on how spiritually you feel music though, it would allude most people i imagine.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thanks, Mr. OP! I'd never seen that Huygen's movie. Love it. It's so cool how scientists are using music to represent data. I saw an article a couple of years ago that music was actually a better enabler for pattern recognition than computer graphics.

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by idealord

By the way, your stretched Beethoven is great. Sounds like music of the spheres. Not sure if you ever saw this, but it reminds me of this bizarre movie of the Huygens probe landing on Saturn's moon Titan after being launched by NASA's Cassini:

a little on the random side, but interesting how they use music to describe motion here.
edit on 5-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

edit on 5-12-2010 by idealord because: misspelling

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have gone over this post and read everything. There is lots of reference to different material. I have this that seems to fit nicely here now at this time.

The Use of Tonal Frequencies to Enhance, Heal, & Rejuvenate by Philip Ledoux

In Healing Codes for the Biological apocalypse Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and Dr. Joseph S. Puleo published the Secret Solfeggio Frequencies. Basically it is the "Doe, Rae, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Doe" diatonic scale which we all learn in the first few grades of school.

Over time, the pitch of this diatonic scale has changed and somehow Horowitz and Puleo found the original pitch frequencies.

In the Solfeggio, "Ti" is missing and what we call "Doe" was known as "Ut". Here are the original pitch frequencies of these six notes:

Ut = 396Hz which reduces to 9 [reducing numbers: 3+9 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3 ; 3+ 6 = 9]
Re = 417Hz which reduces to 3
Mi = 528Hz which reduces to 6
Fa = 639Hz which reduces to 9
Sol = 741Hz which reduces to 3
La = 852Hz which reduces to 6
They also state that Mi is for "Miracles" or 528Hz - is the exact frequency used by genetic engineers throughout the world to repair DNA.

Another interesting tidbit that the authors included as a musical scale with words, from the work of John Keely; where Keely related the hues (not pigment colors) of light related to musical notes. On the "G-Clef" with "C" being the first line below the staff and continuing up the scale and up the staff:

C = Red = Tonic
D = Orange = Super Tonic
E = Yellow = Mediant
F = Green = Sub Dominant
G = Blue = Dominant
A = Indigo = Super Dominant, Sub Mediant
B = Violet = Leading Tone, Sub Tonic
C = Red = Octave
Also included with this chart was another from the Dinshah Health Society:

Red = 397.3Hz Closest Note: G = 392Hz
Orange = 430.8 Closest Note: A = 440
Yellow = 464.4 Closest Note: A# = 466
Lemon = 497.9 Closest Note: B = 494
Green = 431.5 Closest Note: C = 523
Turquoise = 565.0 Closest Note: C# = 554
Blue = 598.6 Closest Note: D = 587
Indigo = 632.1 Closest Note: D# = 622
Violet = 665.7 Closest Note: E = 659
Purple = 565.0 (reverse polarity) Closest Note: A# and E = 562 (both reverse polarity)
Magenta = 531.5 (reverse polarity) Closest Note: G and E =525 (both reverse polarity)
Scarlet = 497.9 (reverse polarity) Closest Note: G# and D = 501 (both reverse polarity)
From www.lightwithin.com this additional information is gleaned:

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT - 396 Hz - Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE - 417 Hz - Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI - 528 Hz - Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA - 639 Hz - Connecting/Relationships
SOL - 741 Hz - Awakening Intuition
LA - 852 Hz - Returning to Spiritual Order Larger print out of this graph
The basic Solfeggio frequencies totaled six (6). Horowitz continued his search through the years and extended it to 9 frequencies. 'Most everyone is familiar with the Star of David which uses two triangles (inverted to each other) inscribed within a circle. If one uses the same approach for three triangles overlapping (no inversions) and space them approximately 40 degrees apart around a circle, some amazing relationships appear. Orient the circle with one triangle apex at North or zero degrees. Label that 396. At the next clockwise point label 417, the next 528, the next 639, the next 741 and the last 852. You now have the basic six Solfeggio frequencies.

The numbers we have so far added to our circle of numbers have a pattern to them: Any number connected by a line, for example 396 and 639, if you take the smaller number and move the last digit to the first position, you have created the line-linked number. [move the 6 of 396 to the front and you have 639] Likewise 417 by moving the 7 creates 741, both numbers are line linked. And 528 by moving the 8 creates 852 both numbers line linked.

As created so far, we have 3 missing numbers, but they can easily be created by applying this moving of digits positions. Take the triangle that has 396 and 639. If we take the 9 and move it to the first position we have 963, which is one of the extended Solfeggio frequencies! Thusly we can now continue the circle one more position by adding 963. Applying this same logic to the 417 and 741 triangle to fill in the missing number we move the 1 to the first position to develop 174 which is another extended Solfeggio number. Continuing clockwise add 174 to the number sequence. And the 528 and 852 triangle if we move the 2 to the first position we have 285, the final missing extended Solfeggio number. So elegantly simple.

Take a piece of paper and lightly grid it off for a large "tic-tac-toe" game. Across the top place the smallest number in the upper left corner; continue horizontally with the line-linked (triangle) numbers 417, 741. In the middle line, left position place the second in clockwise numbering (285), continue horizontally with its line-linked numbers 528, 852. The last horizontal line starts 396 and continues 639, 963. Now for some surprises. Compute the difference between all the vertical row numbers; they are all 111. Compute the differences between the horizontal row numbers; left row and center row all = 243 and center row to right row differences are all 324. And here we go again with the move the last digit to the first position move the 3 of 243 to the front and we have 324.

174 417 741 dif: 111 dif: 111 dif: 111 285 528 852 dif: 111 dif: 111 dif: 111 396 639 963

The end result of all this or summation is the simple fact that you need to remember only two numbers: 174 and 111, and remember the principle of 3 overlapping triangles so that their points are about 40 degrees apart creating nine points around a circle and moving the last digit to the first position.

Harmonic Sums

Once the diagram is set, and 174 is placed in any starting position, move the last digit to the first position creating 417 which is the next number (clockwise) in the triangle, then move 7 to the first position creating 741 which is the last number in the triangle. This connects 174, 417 and 741. The next step is to add 111 to 174 which gives 285; this becomes the next clockwise number from 174. Now move the last digit to the first position creating 528 of this triangle and so on to complete the total 9 frequencies and their relative positions. Logical, sequential and amazingly simple!

One does not need to be a number genius, nor a math PhD to recognize that there must be something special to this numbering sequence of the extended Solfeggio numbers. Horowitz places 528 in the center of the circle with the words "LOVE" and "THANKS." I am not thoroughly conversant with the application of these numbers. Horowitz and Puleo state that these numbers are the key to creation and destruction. On other sites, it is implied that one should apply the real frequencies to the corresponding points on the circle we constructed, I assume a metallic plate. With the equipment that most people have available, only one frequency at a time can be generated. Thusly, 9 different frequencies at their appropriate points for equal amounts of time. I personally wonder what would happen if one would apply 9 frequency generators to their respective points all operating simultaneously.

"Space is not empty. It is full, a plenum as opposed to a vacuum, and is the ground for the existence of everything, including ourselves. The universe is not separate from this cosmic sea of energy."
David Bohm

edit on 6-12-2010 by JTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This may seem off topic, but there is a formula for hits songs also, you can transpose hundreds of hits and find they all use this formula, something about the movement is very emotionally accessible. if the song is in C it would go, C,G,Am,F,G,C. try it out guys, its the perfect pop movement, i particularly like it in D. TRY IT!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I think of it in the same way, a modified blues. I guess there's something about the combination of frequencies that the note sequence produces interacting and resonating in the pineal gland. Perhaps a music-powered spaceship is possible.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JTime

Interesting info,
thanks

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Yeah man, i think also that certain sequences and movements can be emotionally manipulative in a way, the one i mentioned earlier works on the general public like magic, i think only people who have a concept of the third eye would find this accessible. Really great thread man, have you tried that sequence??

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

In 'No Way Out' there's a lot of 80's synth music. Watching the part where the 'bookends' were being stopped by kevin costner caused me to break in to a madman's laughter, though I was well familiar with the scene in this movie. I will try to isolate the notes that were being stabbed at on the keyboards. The comedy was sublime in this scene.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JTime

When I saw that math I instantly got reminded of Marko Rodin's Vortex-Based Mathematics. You can find the info here:

markorodin.com...

Basically 3-6-9 is a special repeating sequence just like 1-2-4-8-7-5 which gives every number its unique identity.

Is it a coincidence that true A=432 which gives 4+3+2=9...The "god" number.
edit on 6-12-2010 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hey so i finally made the music file for this with 432 Hz tuning on my guitar. I posted it in a new thread cuz i thought it would be a pain for people to search through all the pages of this thread. here's the link. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lemme know if it does anything for you

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have practiced a form of this for many years (30 to be exact), and wrote the following about the ability to meditate positively and negatively on sound.

"Sound meditation/w headphones and O.B.E's (out-of-body-experiences).

This practical observation was made back at the start of the meditation-new age tapes made available at the end of the 60's-70's into the 80's.

Ive played synthesizer-keyboards for over 40 years. I experimented with holding single notes for long periods and with headphones (hitting the HOLD button) and meditated. Slowly but an even intervals...say at 5 minute intervals, I entered a new note creating a harmony, and built that slowly with new notes over say 30 minutes until I had produced a chord. Majors-(happy-pleasant) Minors-(sad-dark-bluesy).

Without getting too technical, enter said note producing a 'major' you would get uplifting and sometimes Celestial feelings. Place a 'dis-chordant' harmony note creating a 'minor' (sad or bluesy feeling), and one would get visions of darkness, demons and hell. In addition to that, if you chose an orchestra sound or say low cellos, and mixed the very low notes with extremely high ones, it intensified the effect. Sometimes, I scared myself. I quickly learned to stay away from dark tones, once throwing off the headphones and running out of the room.

Now, what we have learned since then, is that chordant or happy sounds produce waves in the brain that make us feel happy, and minor or dischordant harmonies bring us to a dark place and darker thought processes.

Considering the close distance between the left and right headphones, its no wonder that the brain waves alter themselves by the stimuli...either positive or negative, major or minor depending on which. Meditating on 4-5 note chords holding, produce angelic visions, and the opposite is true with minor chords. One can produce an out-of-body experience quickly, although not everyone can achieve that. It works.

Footnote: I also tested a theory that with one of those color organs that would flash while your stereo pulsed to the music, with the 13 notes of music, and 13 separate color gels on a light box you could cheaply build, one could "play" colors. I was proven correct many years later when it was discovered that light modulated at certain frequencies. It is definitely possible to "see" a "D" chord, and groups of notes would form a multiple of combined hues. One could even "hear" yellow.

Mysterioustranger

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yes, my avatar is my rendition of what I think is the modern Cthulhu and also that "Cthulhu means business."

Dont you love how ATS can start with one specific topic and then we will always stretch it into so many others? I am off to work now, but I will be back soon with some more insight.

Is this a good location to propose ant ATS working group? what are peoples thoughts on the idea of a working group focused on vibration and sound?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by blujay

Cool, I'm more into listening to regular composed music that contains these frequencies, but music specifically designed for this purpose only intrigues me. I'll have to check out that guy's stuff. Thanks for posting it.

It's not for everyone ... the recordings are all Tom's voice, and he's bringing in sounds from other dimensions at times. Pretty powerful stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Well I'll tell you, reading your comment about that Kevin Costner made me want to start laughing like a madman. I'll have to check out that movie so I can see which scene you're talking about. I'm interested in anything that has comedy and synthesizer.
edit on 6-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missing letter

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Gee, do you think Britney Spears' producers are maybe a little emotionally-manipulative? Ha, yeah you're right. Emotional manipulation is key to control, and record companies used to have a lot of it, still do to a certain degree.

I'm going to record a version of the note sequence in the OP, and I'm also going to try those chord changes you mentioned. I imagined what it would sound like, and it does seem like singing any old pop melody might be good over it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Here's my version. I just used rapidshare. It's kind of a pain to make a video for me, otherwise I would have used youtube. I should probably learn to use youtube more effectively. Anyway here's the link, I hope it works:

rapidshare.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Here's my minimalistic version of the note sequence:
mysticnotes.bandcamp.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander1111

Here's my version of the notes, I was thinking of adding more layers and making a better drum beat eventually, but here's what it should sound like more or less: mysticnotes.bandcamp.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I searched the DNA repair and used it, I believe the next day I had muscle spazms in the front of my neck... Weird, just thought I mention it. The feeling sucked, but I'm good today.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join