It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Correction: that combination of notes does occur on a major scale but the way that it was noted in this thread is incorrect.

Here you list D A G D C Gb

These notes occur on the G Major Scale which is: G A B C D E F# G

If you map it out on the interval scale. G Major is: 1G 2A 3B 4C 5D 6E 7F# 8G

If you noted it properly it will make sense: Intervals how it should be....

5D 2A 1G 5D 4C and 7F#

So mode wise you would say....

D Mixolydian, A Dorian, G Ionian, D Mixolydian, C Lydian, and F# Locrian.

Intervals are D Mixolydian (W-W-H-W-W-H-W) G Ionian (W-W-H-W-W-W-H-) C Lydian (W-W-W-H-W-W-H) F# Locrian (H-W-W-H-W-W-W) W = Whole Step and H = Half Step.

The Chords that would be played in this chord interval pattern are...

D Major, A Minor, G Major, D Major, C Major, and F# Diminished.

edit on 5-12-2010 by elfulanozutan0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
EDIT...sorry, this is in response to washingtongrewhemp

Some of my favorites...
This is a one man band.. this guy amazes me.
www.youtube.com...
I am the devil;
his world is a winter of hell,
his rhythm is watched in pain,
he dances well.
Tortured by solitude,
I bleed and bleed.
Tortured by myself,
This life is hell.
Ahhh

I am an angel,
Who bows to suicide
Can't breathe if it wakes me,
And then I'll die.
Angels are crying,
There is no love.
You should be masters of hate,
Dark of night without love...
without love.
Ahhh

I am the devil
his world is a winter of hell,
his rhythm is wayched in pain,
he doesn't move.
Tortured by solitude,
I bleed with hate.
Tortured by myself this life is hell.

And songs like this are really making me start appreciate the more chaotic, unrestrained and disorganized vocals.
They are perfect for this song... and if you don't turn it up, don't turn it on!

www.youtube.com...

Yesterday, as I was wandering around your mind
I saw your lies, to fill your pathetic little ego
I saw your deceit, to get where you want to
I saw your hypocrisy, to cover up your emptiness....

Now, that I’m entering your heart
I see your blind faith, your alibi for immortality
I see your agony, of an impending failure
I see your fear, for what really is to come...

One of these nights, I will invade your soul
And I know, what I will find
And I know , what I will do
I’m gonna crush your soul into tiny little pieces

I like this band too... they've got a lot of good stuff.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I dunno if anyone is gonna do it, but im gonna try and tune my guitar to A-432 and play this note sequence and record it as a youtube vid. ill post it up when i get the chance..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
haha if you play the notes a little bit fast and use the 7th an octave lower you get a nice Frank Zappa sounding riff lol. Is there any pace that these notes should be played in order to get the desired effect?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Thanks! The development of both pieces is a bit short and brief and they both end a bit abruptly, but I think that they are a nice demonstration of the note sequence in both a major and minor harmonic environment. I enjoyed writing them and any enjoyment you may derive from them pleases me a lot.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The only note I know that opens your third eye is 'The Brown Note".

The Brown Note:
The brown note is a theoretical infrasonic frequency that would cause humans to lose control of their bowels due to resonance. There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that a "brown note" (transmitted through sound waves in air) exists.

The name is metonymy for the color of human feces. Frequencies supposedly involved are between 5 and 9 Hz, which is below 20 Hz, the lower frequency limit of human hearing. High power sound waves below 20 Hz are felt in the body, not heard by the ear as sound. The only other vibrations titled with colors are the colors of noise and blue notes.

Linky

IRM

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is very very interesting, I listened to the Planet Billions of Light Years Away song and it gave me this weird vibe. One thing that struck me about the song was that the background sounds were getting in the way of the feeling, and possibly the repeating of the notes was not as desirable as it would seem.

I imagine playing the notes slowly at first, then building up in speed over the next 20 minutes would work a lot better. With no background music or noise, and maybe a few shots of everclear.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Its worth saying that the subject of this post not only involves hearing the music, but feeling it ! Any binaural beat experiment with ones mind HAS to be conducted with stereo headphones... 100% effect and sucess = ultimate effects. Left/Right audio input to the brain is the only way in. solfeggio frequencies are just 1 way of achieving effects & the harness of this technology

This is just in relation to RF experimentation with sound frequency and creating a binaural beat. Mind expansion :-)

Its much more than soley through your ears, understanding this will help for a complete understanding .

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There is one band that comes to mind, that almost EVERY single song was written with this in mind (and also have a song called Third Eye) -- TOOL... If you haven't ever listened, or maybe have and ignored or threw them aside.. give another listen. They are very educated in these sequences (including a Fibonacci sequence in several of the songs)... Their music resonates with me on so many levels and absolutely is, above and beyond, one of the most advanced musical acts in our time... Give a listen, free your mind, and we will see you on the other side..

EDIT: Also, binaural beats/sounds/sequences are some of the best ways to "tune" YOU... This is a bit of a self-promotion, but my wife and I wrote some music, that follows these sequences.. please, if you have a moment, take a travel over to cynicallyinsan3.com and download our free album, and leave a comment... we make 0.00 from this, and want nothing more than for people to open themselves up and try new things... We don't use google sense, etc.. no hidden ties.. just honest, good music from our hearts, in our free time... thanks!
edit on 5-12-2010 by TheGreatKazoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
The only note I know that opens your third eye is 'The Brown Note".

The Brown Note:
The brown note is a theoretical infrasonic frequency that would cause humans to lose control of their bowels due to resonance. There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that a "brown note" (transmitted through sound waves in air) exists.

The name is metonymy for the color of human feces. Frequencies supposedly involved are between 5 and 9 Hz, which is below 20 Hz, the lower frequency limit of human hearing. High power sound waves below 20 Hz are felt in the body, not heard by the ear as sound. The only other vibrations titled with colors are the colors of noise and blue notes.

Linky

IRM

You're right in a certain way.
There's a legend in Germany about an organ, built by order of the catholic church, that featured a 128-foot and a 256-foot pipe, buried beneath the church floor. It was water driven and could produce said "brown note"(...heheheh..still makes me giggle) at 140 dB (about as loud as sticking your head in a jet-engine...), thusly making people, either lose the content of their bowels, or make them mad (probably popped their eardrums too..). All of it to make the church look more impressive and powerful. End result seemed to have been the total collapse of the church it was housed in. A fitting end for that "teufels orgel".

Was it true? Dunno, but a french graphic novel "Yoko Tsuno" used the legend quite effectively, and made it conceivable.

There's a church in Nijmegen (The Netherlands) that I have visited, that has restored a 64-foot pipe, built under the church floor. The ruckus that thing can make, an incredibly loud low howling rumble, puts many techno-DJ-rigs to shame.....
edit on 12/5/2010 by diakrite because: misspelled town name

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

That's some deliciously tasteful use of Black Metal! Thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Cool! You're talking about ELF's, extremely low frequencies. What Yoko Tsuno book is that story in? L'Orgue du Diable?

en.wikipedia.org...

My spouse wrote a novel about a 'killer composer' that accidentally kills 3 people at a concert by triggering some kind of psychic breakdown with ELF's.

You can read it here, if anybody's interested:

parnasse.com...

The military did a series of experiments a while back with an ELF organ of sorts. Can't find the article now... but they had audience members break down, weeping, some laughing hysterically. ELF bass notes are generally considered to be below 20HZ.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-12-2010 by idealord because: found the citation

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've seen acid mothers temple live , and they are incredible

These notes are amazing

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it has anything to do with this. But you should take a look at the hemi-sync music..

These also use some sort of special frequency. They call it resonant tuning (or something like that).

And believe me, it really does something..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I played the notes for a least fifteen minutes. It sounds...calming, I guess thats the word to describe it. I played them on my piano.

Anyways, s&f for you good sir(or mam.)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Also check out Tom Kenyon's site. He's got free sound gifts at this page: tomkenyon.com...

The Pineal Dimensional Attunement is great for accessing higher dimensions.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
These are the types of threads that are the reason I come to ATS.

A few people have mentioned a MUCH deeper connection to tones and vibrations already. I also believe that the mysteries of sound, or more precisely, vibration are one of the absolute greatest and most profound mysteries that humanity has ever pondered. I think we still have a lot to learn and discover.

The science of vibration is so vast and mesmerizing. It is easily one of the most abundantly applied sciences that we have. This demonstrates the profound, "universal" connection that vibration and sound has even more substantially.

If one were to study esoteric arts and sciences we also find a major emphasis on vibrations on many levels. Yoga, mantras, yantras, meditation, shamanism, magical workings, prayer, thaumaturgy, energy work, astral projection the list goes on and on.

How about the 'practical' esoteric sciences of cymatics, Tesla, Leedskalnin, Music, Fuller, Keely, HAARP, even visual art and this list goes on and on as well.

To most people these "practical" and "non-practical" sciences may not seem to have many connections, but I sense that there is a much deeper connection.

I am truly fascinated by the connection between vibration and consciousness and spend a lot of my time studying this connection namely, the power of vibrating with ones own voice.

Lets look at Astral Projection. Someone beginning to practice Astral Projection will probably encounter a few hurdles in getting your consciousness past a few different stages in the journey. If one were to then introduce a few mental vibratory (mental humming) techniques the struggling aethernaut would likely find that these techniques have an astounding capability to "launch" your consciousness to new levels. Once you have broken through and are on an astral plane you will find that vibrating certain words have incredible powers that manifest from them. You dont even need to necessarily use traditional "name vibration" techniques in the astral plane. One of the most popular methods of achieving things in the astral realm is by using verbal commands. The most interesting to me though, is the vibration of traditional "Names of God" i.e. YHVH Adonai and many others that have been vibrated throughout Esoterica.

How about summoning? You can summon just about anything that has had a long enough time to float around in human consciousness, not just "demons". It is now accepted pretty much throughout that you do not need to go through all that old ritualistic preparation that can sometimes last for months and you dont need really any of the tools that are regarded as "required" to pull of an evocation or other working. Some of the most capable "magicians" threw all that out a long time ago. The point I am making is that while much of the "old" has been disregarded by many in the practice there is still one thing that most folks still utilize very heavily and that is SOUND. The technique of vibrating words. Magic will always rely very heavily on making sound because of what it always has and always will do to our minds.

When in the right state of mind like a trance or very deep meditation vibrating sounds with your voice will do some amazing things. Just try it. I urge everyone to look up "vibrating names", investigate Bill Monroe's technique for astral projection, which includes vibrating tones with your voice. If you do some research on the practice of magic you will notice the abundance of sound.

Wow, this is too long. And I didnt even touch on half of what I wanted to mention. This thread has me excited.

I urge everyone to try getting into a deep meditative or trance state and humming, either verbally or mentally this very sequence that is the subject of this thread. Repeat it over and over like a mantra.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I don't know if it's already been said, but maybe you should inform us of the following extra information we might need:

BPM?
SPEED OF NOTE PLAY?
DOES INSTRUMENT CHOICE MATTER?
HOW LONG SHOULD THE NOTES BE?
WHICH OCTAVE?

Do any of these things matter? I'm guessing they have an effect!

Let us know if you know!

- Sound & Voice

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brahmanite
These are the types of threads that are the reason I come to ATS.

A few people have mentioned a MUCH deeper connection to tones and vibrations already. I also believe that the mysteries of sound, or more precisely, vibration are one of the absolute greatest and most profound mysteries that humanity has ever pondered. I think we still have a lot to learn and discover.

The science of vibration is so vast and mesmerizing. It is easily one of the most abundantly applied sciences that we have. This demonstrates the profound, "universal" connection that vibration and sound has even more substantially.

If one were to study esoteric arts and sciences we also find a major emphasis on vibrations on many levels. Yoga, mantras, yantras, meditation, shamanism, magical workings, prayer, thaumaturgy, energy work, astral projection the list goes on and on.

How about the 'practical' esoteric sciences of cymatics, Tesla, Leedskalnin, Music, Fuller, Keely, HAARP, even visual art and this list goes on and on as well.

To most people these "practical" and "non-practical" sciences may not seem to have many connections, but I sense that there is a much deeper connection.

I am truly fascinated by the connection between vibration and consciousness and spend a lot of my time studying this connection namely, the power of vibrating with ones own voice.

Lets look at Astral Projection. Someone beginning to practice Astral Projection will probably encounter a few hurdles in getting your consciousness past a few different stages in the journey. If one were to then introduce a few mental vibratory (mental humming) techniques the struggling aethernaut would likely find that these techniques have an astounding capability to "launch" your consciousness to new levels. Once you have broken through and are on an astral plane you will find that vibrating certain words have incredible powers that manifest from them. You dont even need to necessarily use traditional "name vibration" techniques in the astral plane. One of the most popular methods of achieving things in the astral realm is by using verbal commands. The most interesting to me though, is the vibration of traditional "Names of God" i.e. YHVH Adonai and many others that have been vibrated throughout Esoterica.

How about summoning? You can summon just about anything that has had a long enough time to float around in human consciousness, not just "demons". It is now accepted pretty much throughout that you do not need to go through all that old ritualistic preparation that can sometimes last for months and you dont need really any of the tools that are regarded as "required" to pull of an evocation or other working. Some of the most capable "magicians" threw all that out a long time ago. The point I am making is that while much of the "old" has been disregarded by many in the practice there is still one thing that most folks still utilize very heavily and that is SOUND. The technique of vibrating words. Magic will always rely very heavily on making sound because of what it always has and always will do to our minds.

When in the right state of mind like a trance or very deep meditation vibrating sounds with your voice will do some amazing things. Just try it. I urge everyone to look up "vibrating names", investigate Bill Monroe's technique for astral projection, which includes vibrating tones with your voice. If you do some research on the practice of magic you will notice the abundance of sound.

Wow, this is too long. And I didnt even touch on half of what I wanted to mention. This thread has me excited.

I urge everyone to try getting into a deep meditative or trance state and humming, either verbally or mentally this very sequence that is the subject of this thread. Repeat it over and over like a mantra.

That my friend is an excellent contribution to what i agree, an extremely un-tapped subject for many !

Thanks for your words of input it was a pleasure to read what you wrote.

Like-wise buddy.. .. .

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Very interesting. I have been playing this on my guitar for about 40 minutes, trying various different methods. The music itself is a "verb" feel to it. Also has a very everything/nothing trance to it. Meditative to play, a progression fairly easy to get lost in the mantra.

I wasn't sure how to play the final note until I saw Acid Mothers video. I am using a classical guitar (nylon strings) - It is much softer.

Just downloaded Audacity, so I have even now played the recorded notes backwards. Sounds pretty trippy, yet so do most things played in reverse: meaning no, my head head did not explode.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join