It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sound.Voice.Productions

I'm thinking an octave close to middle c is where AMT plays them. It's a moderate tempo, maybe 100 bpm. Not too fast so that you can appreciate the sonic texture of every note. But they can played as quarter notes with the last note of the sequence played as a dotted half. I think. I recommend checking out plex's earlier post which includes links to free .flac downloads of the songs mentioned in the OP.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Audacity rules. Any musician without digital recording software should download it ASAP, as it is free and basically just as good as other expensive programs. I bet it sounds fantastic on a nylon-string...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Thanks for your response! You are right that music, sound, is the basis of communication, and basically consciousness as we know it. A previous user posted something interesting that mentioned how in religion people say "there was light," but sound actually came first before the light, or something to that effect. Glad to have your input.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I believe you a right. The Catholic Church has undoubtedly been suppressing this information for a thousand years or so. The west started to rediscover this information when the internet came out. But actually I think scholars in the 60's and 70's probably started to rediscover this sort of stuff. Like the time a peace march in Washington surrounded the Pentagon and tried to levitate it by chanting.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I did a video on a similar subject...Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by Alex505

Hemi-sync? Hmm, never heard of it.
Will look it up and check it out, thanks.

Those Hemi-sync have been around since like the 50s that I am aware , Robert Monroe started to use these in a attempt to induce sleep learning, and ended up with a school on Astral Projection.

If I am incorrect on anything feel free to correct .

I Tried those for while, and the Binural beats, now most if them don't really do anything for me.

I have one Gnostic, kabbalist Mantra on my profile unless it was removed, one guy made fun of it and said for me not to quit my day job, it's not me.

The Egypito is a Astral Projection mantra, you can really hear the vibrations in the guys voice, it's hard for me to play it where I am with out using head phones. It will vibrate your pineal gland rgiht out of your head. The Egypito is said to be very old.

I also use Ah, Nu, Ta, Ra, Hum, Ha, Hum, this will cause you to pass into dream state without losing awareness.
edit on 5-12-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This maybe found of interest to those who understand music theory and such it is way over my head, but I try and understand these things.

Is dealing with notes of music and sacred geometries and the seven note scale, I have learned much already from this site I was not aware of in reguard to music. Someone from ATS gave me this site, link is safe.

Link smphillips.8m.com...
edit on 5-12-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Man, do I admire your endurance to reply the posts on your thread (not just mine, but others as well). Very much appreciated

You mentioned the religious phrase "let there be light", and then the sound. Actually I tend to think that sound and light are very same thing, only different frequency. They are both something mysterious we call "energy", but they are energy on different frequency.

Anyway, I gonna test those notes you posted in your OP tomorrow. Right now I cannot, because I got sleeping family members around -

Thanks very much for your post (both OP and the rest).

-v

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think this might have been overlooked

Bach To The Future

This one hour long track of Alpha to Theta, to Delta binaural beat brainwave entrainment, is masked with Bach Classical music (although you can still percieve the "hum" of the Binaural Beat), and Ocean waves (after the first song), which also contains imbedded the Schumann Resonance (the Earth frequency). This was developed collaboratively between myself and a fellow ATS'r who I commissioned to create it.

I've been using these binaural beat tracks for some time now, and in my experience this one produces the deepest meditation, and the music allows the attention to remain focused, while leading the listener to the mind awake / body asleep state.

Some people, who are not accumstomed to the stimulous, find the binaural beat background hum intollerable, but it doesn't bother me in the least, and it's what produces the deep meditation effect.

Anyway, it's wonderful and I just wanted to ensure that no one in this thread missed it when it was included with a variety of other binaural beat entrainment tracks earlier in the thread.

Regards,

NAM

edit on 5-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by idealord

By the way, your stretched Beethoven is great. Sounds like music of the spheres. Not sure if you ever saw this, but it reminds me of this bizarre movie of the Huygens probe landing on Saturn's moon Titan after being launched by NASA's Cassini:

a little on the random side, but interesting how they use music to describe motion here.
edit on 5-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

This thread has been an adventure for me, and I've learned a lot because of the enthusiasm of users such as yourself. I think this thread has been overwhelmingly positive and am glad to see the subject matter exposed to new people. I have a feeling this will be an ongoing thread where people post their different versions of the note sequence mentioned in the OP, so it's very exciting to say the least. Thanks again for your contributions to the discussion.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Here is the only Hemi-Sync track I've been able to locate on the net which doesn't contain the guided meditation excercises by Robert Monroe

Harmonic Resonance aka Transcendance.

Next to the Bach, it's my 2nd best favorite, and is by far superior to any of Bill Harris' holosync tracks, where he basically just ripped off Monroe and put a different spin on it, as pure meditation instead of a course for astral projection.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Yes I like that is very soothing, at first I didn't get it, but once was going, very good.
I will be sure, to keep this one.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

There is one more that I haven't posted yet, which I think is exceptional

Compassion

Some people have reported experiencing some heat or warmth when doing this meditation, as well as magnificent visions during hypnagogic imagery towards the end, or when "just sitting" afterwards. Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm glad you brought up Schumann Resonance, i was wondering when that was going to pop up ;-) Next it will be the Fabionaci sequence and this post really starts to kick ass !

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by Sound.Voice.Productions

I'm thinking an octave close to middle c is where AMT plays them. It's a moderate tempo, maybe 100 bpm. Not too fast so that you can appreciate the sonic texture of every note. But they can played as quarter notes with the last note of the sequence played as a dotted half. I think. I recommend checking out plex's earlier post which includes links to free .flac downloads of the songs mentioned in the OP.

Speaking of octaves.

An octave starts at one and then two and so on to seven and then starts over to the next octave of one to seven. The eighth octave is actually the first octave of the next.

There are seven octaves, and each octave has seven sub-octaves, and each sub-octave has seven sub-sub-octave and so on Infinitely.

This can be seen in music, and many other manifestations - it is reality.

A rainbow has seven colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, and in between these are seven more colors and so on Infinite in shades.

Where am I getting with this? Each energy center is one of seven energy centers. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet (This energy center is manifested by all prior energy centers and is perfectly white by a balanced entity, think of a halo that you may see in age-old religious paintings).

Indigo cannot be radiant without blue, blue cannot be radiant with out green, green cannot be radiant without yellow, orange cannot be radiant without red.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5adff9f8904e.jpg[/atsimg]

The only suppressed information is the understanding that there is no key outside of yourself but instead it is within yourself and has been the whole time. All you have to do is remember what/who you are.

edit on 5-12-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Apparently, all chemical reactions in the universe occur via a manifestation of the same principal, with each valence electron "sphere" corresponding to a vibrational frequency, which then makes a quantum jump once a certain threshold is reached. It also has something to do with an emission or absorption of a single photon of light at each transformation.

Sound, then, is everything. Is it any wonder that we like music so much. Music is the music of the spheres, at all levels.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brahmanite
These are the types of threads that are the reason I come to ATS.

A few people have mentioned a MUCH deeper connection to tones and vibrations already. I also believe that the mysteries of sound, or more precisely, vibration are one of the absolute greatest and most profound mysteries that humanity has ever pondered. I think we still have a lot to learn and discover.

The science of vibration is so vast and mesmerizing. It is easily one of the most abundantly applied sciences that we have. This demonstrates the profound, "universal" connection that vibration and sound has even more substantially.

If one were to study esoteric arts and sciences we also find a major emphasis on vibrations on many levels. Yoga, mantras, yantras, meditation, shamanism, magical workings, prayer, thaumaturgy, energy work, astral projection the list goes on and on.

How about the 'practical' esoteric sciences of cymatics, Tesla, Leedskalnin, Music, Fuller, Keely, HAARP, even visual art and this list goes on and on as well.

To most people these "practical" and "non-practical" sciences may not seem to have many connections, but I sense that there is a much deeper connection.

I am truly fascinated by the connection between vibration and consciousness and spend a lot of my time studying this connection namely, the power of vibrating with ones own voice.

Lets look at Astral Projection. Someone beginning to practice Astral Projection will probably encounter a few hurdles in getting your consciousness past a few different stages in the journey. If one were to then introduce a few mental vibratory (mental humming) techniques the struggling aethernaut would likely find that these techniques have an astounding capability to "launch" your consciousness to new levels. Once you have broken through and are on an astral plane you will find that vibrating certain words have incredible powers that manifest from them. You dont even need to necessarily use traditional "name vibration" techniques in the astral plane. One of the most popular methods of achieving things in the astral realm is by using verbal commands. The most interesting to me though, is the vibration of traditional "Names of God" i.e. YHVH Adonai and many others that have been vibrated throughout Esoterica.

How about summoning? You can summon just about anything that has had a long enough time to float around in human consciousness, not just "demons". It is now accepted pretty much throughout that you do not need to go through all that old ritualistic preparation that can sometimes last for months and you dont need really any of the tools that are regarded as "required" to pull of an evocation or other working. Some of the most capable "magicians" threw all that out a long time ago. The point I am making is that while much of the "old" has been disregarded by many in the practice there is still one thing that most folks still utilize very heavily and that is SOUND. The technique of vibrating words. Magic will always rely very heavily on making sound because of what it always has and always will do to our minds.

When in the right state of mind like a trance or very deep meditation vibrating sounds with your voice will do some amazing things. Just try it. I urge everyone to look up "vibrating names", investigate Bill Monroe's technique for astral projection, which includes vibrating tones with your voice. If you do some research on the practice of magic you will notice the abundance of sound.

Wow, this is too long. And I didnt even touch on half of what I wanted to mention. This thread has me excited.

I urge everyone to try getting into a deep meditative or trance state and humming, either verbally or mentally this very sequence that is the subject of this thread. Repeat it over and over like a mantra.

I like this thread too. I think it's going to wind up being one of my favorites. I'm going to have to go over it and all the links herein carefully. I'm not even done reading it yet but what you say about voice and vibrations is very interesting because well... I like to sing but I like to try to drop my range down so I don't get on my own nerves with my voice (I generally sing alone and it's more a method of exercise for me than anything else) and I like to try to incorporate some texture in there and don't generally have a lot of texture but tend to lean toward clean with some vibrato that i try to keep to a minimum cause if I don't it irritates me.

So anywho... I was trying to practice some growling and wasn't going by any known methods or "rules" or whatever... I was basically just feeling my way around and having fun with it but something strange happened. I am pretty positive I went into a trance. It doesn't happen every time and it has only happened like that once. I don't want to go into the full details but yeah... it was definitely pretty trance like and got a little strange, but not bad strange. To look back and think about it now I'm still like "what the...
"...not sure if I want to get that far into it again but I certainly think it can bring about some pretty interesting situations and I'm not talking mental things although I wouldn't doubt it could do something like that. I'm referring to invoking strange physical sensations and occurrences.

I am curious to know though, what else can be done with things like this. I'd like to know how to *carefully this time* use things like this to enhance things like dreams or concentration or insight...so on and so forth.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

This was recorded on 7/7/7, what you said about the subsets of octaves made me think this may ahve had something to do with that. Interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It will do no good whatsoever unless you tune down to A= 432.
The way we tune our instruments today was changed in large part due to Joseph Geobels.
Rather than taking up too much time trying to explain I'll direct you to this most excellent and eye opening thread that you'll certainly want to read if you are at all serious about researching these notes of which you speak. I know I am going to give it a try. Just remember 440 is bad, 432 is good.

Link

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join