Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I wouldnt doubt that this knowledge that "Eastern mystics" have came from the biblical prophets.

Anyone whos read, understood, and experimented with the Sefer Yetzirah knows how serious a science it really is. This book is said by tradition have been written by Abraham.

Abraham sent his wife Ketura Eastwards, to the "land of the east" - referring to the indus valley. He gave her and her children 'gifts' which kabbalistically is interpreted as occult knowledge; as "Matot" - gifts, is the Hebrew root of the word Metatron (the highest spiritual power, which encomapsses all of reality)...

So Judaism basically believes that the knowledge of the East came from their tradition (or at the very least, existed in pre-indo european cultures, in egypt, and mesopotamia).

The prophets in the Temple used to prophecy by music. "Kinor and Nevel" Harp and lyre. Drums and Dance. Flute and cymbal. All ways to achieve a higher state of consciousness. There was also a specific concoction of 11 spices which was used in the temple which had a particular spiritual power (scent is the most spiritual of senses).

So i wonder if this secret kept and preserved by the Easterners, is the same music that the prophets were said to use. Before elisha could prophecy, he said he needed a mucisian. Perhaps the 6 notes you referred to are the exact formula needed to enter the prophetic, or mystical state.

Interesting thread.
edit on 7-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
"Matot" - gifts, is the Hebrew root of the word Metatron (the highest spiritual power, which encomapsses all of reality)...

What do they mean by “God”?

Look in the preface of the bible. The word is translated from the word tetragrammaton. Tetra means 4 and “grammadon” has a root word of grammar. This was thought to mean Yahweh but I dug deeper. It actually means grav, or in today’s terminology, gravity.

God = ‘The structure of a tetrahedron creating a gravitational effect.”

Source
somehow you're post reminded me of this...

-B.M

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JTime
I have gone over this post and read everything. There is lots of reference to different material. I have this that seems to fit nicely here now at this time.

The Use of Tonal Frequencies to Enhance, Heal, & Rejuvenate by Philip Ledoux

did you quote someone elses work in full? looks like it.

In Healing Codes for the Biological apocalypse Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and Dr. Joseph S. Puleo published the Secret Solfeggio Frequencies.

Joseph never got paid. Joseph found them on his own.

somehow Horowitz and Puleo found the original pitch frequencies.

they have to explain how or "no dice".

They also state that Mi is for "Miracles" or 528Hz - is the exact frequency used by genetic engineers throughout the world to repair DNA.

do you know HOW the DNA is repaired?
they obliterate the damaged parts.
Destructive editing, not constructive.

Another interesting tidbit that the authors included as a musical scale with words, from the work of John Keely; where Keely related the hues (not pigment colors) of light related to musical notes.

Keely is a smart man. Horowitz however has already been to court over publishing copyrighted works of others without consent or creditation - I wonder if Keely knows about it?

Orange = 430.8 Closest Note: A = 440

Closest note at A=440Hz.
The 'true' closest note would be A in the tuning of A=432Hz.

Green = 431.5 Closest Note: C = 523

NOT 528 like Horowitz suggest.
BTW ever tried tuning C to 528 on a guitar?
you're likely to snap a few strings.
Funny, you'd think ancient musical mystical 'notes' would actually be applicable to musical instruments...

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

MI - 528 Hz -
this frequency appears in the A=440hz 'set' of frequencies, just on a different 'note'. Hence its the exact same frequency flooding your body as appears in A=440 music I.E the pop music the OP suggested was evil.

So elegantly simple.

four paragraphs of complicated mathematical and positional guidelines is elegantly simple?

Logical, sequential and amazingly simple!

maybe maybe and NO. make that 6-7 paragraphs now.

and to discover what exactly?
how does any of that number blabber explain the effects of an individual exposed to a frequency?
or specifically - 6 NOTES without any frequencies attached to them??. It doesn't.

One does not need to be a number genius, nor a math PhD to recognize that there must be something special to this numbering sequence of the extended Solfeggio numbers. Horowitz places 528 in the center of the circle with the words "LOVE" and "THANKS."

and that was enough to convince you?
seriously look into gematria for even 10minutes and you'll see the exact same 'amazing magical things!" appear all over the world of mathematics.

I personally wonder what would happen if one would apply 9 frequency generators to their respective points all operating simultaneously.

mega-noise. Pain to the soul and the ears.

"Space is not empty. It is full, a plenum as opposed to a vacuum, and is the ground for the existence of everything, including ourselves. The universe is not separate from this cosmic sea of energy."
David Bohm

which really means nothing in the context of your post.

-B.M
edit on 8/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I would like to offer another angle to the story.

In 1995, a Japanese cult known as 'Aum Shinrikyo', carried out a terror attack on a subway, using Sarin gas.

www.youtube.com...

The details of the attack are less important, but what is relevant, is the leader of the cult. During his interrogations, he was analyzed by experts. They came to the amazing conclusion that he had the unique ability to talk to his followers in specific and extremely accurate frequencies repeatedly. Far more beyond the ability of ordinary human being. They said these frequencies had an hypnotic affects on the human brain, thus he was able influence his flock to do what ever he wished for.

Sorry, I can't find details on that, but I remember it very clearly.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

agreed both those songs are in another league.
I had to stop everything I was doing and put on watermelon in easter hay (live) heard the crowd reaction to the opening appegio and got instant goosebumps, listening to it now...

-B.M

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by asmall89

how do these guitars fit into your theories RE: equal temperament?

What if one of these guitars were tuned to A=432Hz - true temperament fretboards, etc would you then be able to play an instrument tuned correctly to an A=432Hz set of Frequencies at every fret, i.e. a perfectly tuned instrument.?

Please read this post here and let me know you're thoughts.. my post re: true temperament

Thankyou,
-B.M

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JTime

Originally posted by jessieg
Could someone record themselves playing these notes or something? I want to hear, but I don't want to have to download music. I've been searching youtube for this but I don't know what to look for. I'd really like to listen to some mind opening music though.

To open ones mind head to youtube again and type... Solfeggio frequencies ? that easy, and as i have pointed out have a listen to a hang drum for some musical interpretation not just specifics...

Hope you find your way :-)

According to this link

there is no mention of solfeggio frequencies having anything to do with hang drums whatsoever.

explain the connection or stop perpetrating lies please.

Btw I've talked with Raja Ram of Shpongle about the 528 Solfeggio frequencies & he said he had heard about it and despite the fact that on their latest album they had a hang drum performer feature in their live tours and on "nothing is something worth doing" and he never mentioned it being tuned to Solfeggio frequencies. Don't you think that if they were working on the new album while Raj and I were talking about Solfeg, that if their Hang drum was tuned to Solfeg he'd have mentioned it?

Its a speculation I know but it explains why I'm sceptical of your claim.

Also,

In November of 2009 PANArt sent a letter to many who had requested a Hang indicating that there was a new development. The Free Integral Hang[3] was to be the offering moving forward. This new approach appears to abandon 12 TET and A440 for an intuitive tuning approach that works with all the sound generating surfaces to integrate a more holistic creation.[4]

Is the only thing that even suggests a different tuning to standard A440 and only for the most recent generations of the instrument out of several. Nothing mentioning specific frequencies or solfeggio anything.

Source - Manu+Hang wiki

You can't even find Hang drum+ solfeggio related info with a google search.

Think about that for a minute.

-B.M
edit on 8/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Please check out my musings and some interesting links on the effects of certain frequencies in this link

Here's a snippet (didn't want to annoy the mods by copy and pasting too much, hence the link)

Findings indicated that at 110 hz the patterns of activity over the prefrontal cortex abruptly shifted, resulting in a relative deactivation of the language center and a temporary switching from left to right-sided dominance related to emotional processing. People regularly exposed to resonant sound in the frequency of 110 or 111 hz would have been "turning on" an area of the brain that bio-behavioral scientists believe relates to mood, empathy and social behavior.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You could listen to these notes for 20 minutes straight...

...or you could just smoke some N,N-'___' out of a pipe...the experience would be over in about 10 minutes so you would actually save some time

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So, did any of you try '___' already?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Watermelon in Easter Hay is one of the best songs melody-wise that I've ever heard. The first time I heard it, I was amazed. Joe's Garage is just very good in general.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Drummer: All major rock groups (Zeppelin on down) tune their drums...and most always in the recording studio as well..and as you learned to play form the beginning of your studies...you were most definitely listening to tuned drums.
You should learn! Best of luck!!
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: addition

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
When searching for AMT I found this video:

AMT (alpha-methyltryptamine)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

0:33 onwards is freaking incredible...

-B.M

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by whatevername

I think you are getting confused- "AMT" is just the acronym for "Acid Mothers Temple," the Japanese "soul collective" acid space rock band, made up of ex-Yakuza, farmers, businessmen, and professional musicians. "AMT" in this series of threads does not refer to alpha-methyltryptamine, but I'm sure that it fits into current '___' research somewhere. A lot of Alexander "Sasha" Shulgin's experimental psychedelic compounds probably have endogenous counterparts, which I find fascinating to consider.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Only In It For the Money is one of the best albums of all time in my book. And yeah man, those lyrics that start around :33 definitely stuck in my mind over the years.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by leecarver

Absolutely worthless link.

Spam.

I put together the mystical notes in guitar pro and exported it as a WAV like other members asked why are you calling my post spam? Or are you just that ignorant as to how to use megaupload? This is very odd behavior for someone with so many posts and reputation are you on drugs?

Looks like someone also reported it to megaupload and got it removed, was that you?

Anyways, I re-uploaded it. Make sure you click the download button on the bottom of the page instead of the advertisements.

www.zshare.net...
edit on 8-12-2010 by leecarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've listened to several versions, including the ones posted by the OP, of these notes posted in this thread basically all day and night now for 2 days, hours straight, even as I slept. I did this in the interest of separating reality from psuedoscience/religious claims.

The notes proved to be very relaxing and pleasant to listen to even being looped over and over for hours at a time. I do believe they may have helped me sleep better as I slept like a rock for 10 hours both nights with these playing on my computer. So I will say I do believe they have some theraputic and relaxation value.
However, nothing "mystical" or paranormal happened, no "3rd eye" was opened, I did not suddenly understand the universe more or release '___' or whatever else people like to believe. I'm sure "believers" will claim its because I wasn't open to the cosmos enough or w/e else, but based on my own personal experiance these notes have no magical powers, sorry. So until you can link me to scientific studies proving these notes release '___' or do anything else claimed here, I'm gonna go with my personal experiance over heresay and religious vague claims.
edit on 8-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You want to hear a guitar cry? Funkadelic Maggot Brain..goosebumps man goosebumps

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution