It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by MrXYZ
There's a big difference between making a mistake once, and to repeat the same mistake (aka lies) over and over and over and over again

I really hope you see this difference...but please don't waste too much time at defending good old Beck...I'm looking forward to your concrete accusations against Soros

and I hope you really see that the evidence produced here
comes from multiple sources not just Beck.

I don't hate Soros. I don't agree withu his
agenda for a one world order.

And where did he talk about the NWO...and which plans exactly are you against??

I also don't agree with a one world super bank run by
the rothschilds.

First of all, what have the Rothshilds done to you? Secondly, got any proof the Rothschilds have any more power when it comes to banking than a TON of other very powerful people in this world (politicians, businessmen, private interest groups, etc.). If you seriously believe one or two old families could "control it all", you're incredibly paranoid.

I also don't agree with his
stance to take away our rights to own guns.

Once again you are repeating a blatant lie by Beck. Soros is NOT against taking away your guns, he's for consisten gun laws throughout the US instead of dozens of different laws. This makes complete sense given that you are one country last I checked.

His real stance on gun laws can be found here and should make it blatantly clear that Beck was farting through his mouth when he came up with that lie. Sadly some gullible people seem to buy into it judging from the amount of right-wing blogs on page 1 of google when you search for "Soros gun laws". All you had to do was click to page 2 of the search results and then click on Soros' own website where he makes it abundantly clear what he believes.

But I guess looking up the facts is too much work, right?

I also don't agree with his stance to abolish
the US Constitution.

Ok, now you sound like a right-wing talking point parrot. When and where did Soros ever claim to wanna abolish (lol) the constitution...or act in a way that would result in this. I really hope you can back this up, because you'll look incredibly silly if you can't.

It would be kinda nice to have some sort of proof for all your accusations, but I guess just randomly stating them is easier than looking up the facts before posting, right?

edit on 23-12-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I agree with most of what you say except this.

got any proof the Rothschilds have any more power when it comes to banking than a TON of other very powerful people in this world (politicians, businessmen, private interest groups, etc.). If you seriously believe one or two old families could "control it all", you're incredibly paranoid.

The Rothschilds have much more control on world finances than I care for..
How can they not given the estimates of their personal wealth are close to what the rest of the world has in total?

I always wonder why people like Gates are listed as worlds richest men when the fact is, the Rothschilds could buy and sell him without blinking..

edit on 23-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
In 2003, Soros set up a network of privately-owned groups which acts as a shadow or mirror image of the Democratic Party.

It performs all the functions we would normally expect the real Democratic Party to perform, such as shaping the Party platform, fielding candidates, running campaigns, and so forth.

However, it performs these functions under the private supervision of Mr. Soros and his associates.

The leader of these radicals is … George Soros. He has essentially privatized the Democratic Party, bringing it under his personal control. The Shadow Party is the instrument through which he exerts that control….

edit on 23-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by MrXYZ

I agree with most of what you say except this.

got any proof the Rothschilds have any more power when it comes to banking than a TON of other very powerful people in this world (politicians, businessmen, private interest groups, etc.). If you seriously believe one or two old families could "control it all", you're incredibly paranoid.

The Rothschilds have much more control on world finances than I care for..
How can they not given the estimates of their personal wealth are close to what the rest of the world has in total?

I always wonder why people like Gates are listed as worlds richest men when the fact is, the Rothschilds could buy and sell him without blinking..

edit on 23-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

Because that list only lists individuals and not families. If it did, the list would include many more old European families and people from the Middle East. No one's denying that rich families (especially with old traditions) have a lot of influence, especially with a history like the Rothschilds. But there's tons of those old families and a lot of the rumours (such as them having allmost 50% of the world's wealth) have been floating around for decades.

As with most things, stuff is greatly blown out of proportion. I don't for a second doubt they are VERY rich, probably close to 500bil if you combine all family assets. You can see how much profit most of their companies are making (or at least estimate it). Their UK branch made £87.9mil pre-tax profit this year.

The thing is, people have always been fearful of rich people (and often rightfully so)...but if you attack someone, you should at least back up your claims. Even if the Rothschilds are rich, it would be kinda fair to ask for concrete examples of them interfering in a negative way. Because until someone does, it's pure speculation.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

u r so full of [snip].
one lie after another.
this is one of the reasons why
people like u should be banned
from ATS. trying to debunk a thread
with absolute lies

the link u produced from soros is a platform
for domestic gun control in all 50 states.
if u had read it before posting it u would have
seen that.

Soros IS in favor of US Domestic Gun Control
through the UN.

George Soros has made an immense fortune manipulating international stock and currency markets. Over the past few years the Hungarian-born billionaire has used that fortune to become a preeminent funding source for global gun control. Directly and through his organization Open Society Institute (OSI), he has funneled cash to various anti-gun groups, such as the Tides Foundation, the HELP Network and SAFE Colorado. He and seven rich friends founded their own political committee--Campaign for a Progressive Future--and spent $2 million on political activities in 2000, including providing the prime financial backing for the Million Mom March. OSI has supported UN efforts to create international gun control regulations and has singled out the United States for failing to go along with the international gun-prohibitionists.

Soros has worked to combine with other wealthy activists and foundations to provide funding for numerous anti-gun projects. Soros and the Irene Diamond Foundation made equal $5 million contributions to form the Funders` Collaborative for Gun Violence Prevention. This organization has provided funding to the anti-gun Harvard Injury Control Center and has helped bankroll reckless lawsuits designed to cripple the firearms industry. OSI and the Funders` Collaborative (using money largely supplied by Soros) was the primary funding source for the plaintiffs in Hamilton v. Accu-tek and in NAACP v. ACUSPORT Inc. OSI provided $300,000 to the plaintiffs` lawyers in the Hamilton case and provided a grant identified as between $100,000 and $499,000 in the NAACP case.

www.nraila.org...

wow, hey ... what do ya know.
It didn't come from Beck !!! lmao

u guys just can't debunk this thread.
why don't u give up ????
or is ur paycheck too good ????
lol

Bolton, for example, told Ginny Simone, managing editor of the National Rifle Association's NRA News and host of the NRA's Daily News program, "The administration is trying to act as though this is really just a treaty about international arms trade between nation states, but there's no doubt – as was the case back over a decade ago – that the real agenda here is domestic firearms control."

www.wnd.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
In 2003, Soros set up a network of privately-owned groups which acts as a shadow or mirror image of the Democratic Party.

It performs all the functions we would normally expect the real Democratic Party to perform, such as shaping the Party platform, fielding candidates, running campaigns, and so forth.

However, it performs these functions under the private supervision of Mr. Soros and his associates.

The leader of these radicals is … George Soros. He has essentially privatized the Democratic Party, bringing it under his personal control. The Shadow Party is the instrument through which he exerts that control….

ALL political parties are basically private companies..
That's been the way for decades..Nothing new with that..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

it's much easier to rule the world
when they don't know they are
being ruled at all. Their secrecy
is more important to their agenda
than a reputation.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

OMG, a rich guy supporting the political party he likes...and that obviously makes him automatically a radical if it's not the party YOU like, right?

Want me to list all the rich people supporting the Tea Party or Republicans? They're rich too, and supporting their parities through 3rd party "interest groups" as well...omg, they're all radicals too. ALL politicians in our country are influenced by radicals, omgomgomg.

Bah, I can't do it as well as Stewart

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Keeping in mind that Soros will always act in ways that provide maximum benefit to Soros, what are his plans for Obama? It’s clear he found the cult leader he needed. Obama is performing correctly with his daily catastrophizing and power grabbing.

During the 2004 election cycle, the Shadow Party raised more than $300 million for Democrat candidates, prompting one of its operatives, MoveOn PAC director Eli Pariser, to declare, ‘Now it’s our party. We bought it, we own it.…’

Obama is giving Soros four to eight years to work in the shadows to destroy America and grab what spoils he can. Nobody knows more about how to destroy a currency than Soros. We have to question whether the peculiar short-selling patterns in the fall of 2008 and the overhyped economic “collapse” were staged to get Obama elected.

The Shadow Party derives its power from its ability to raise huge sums of money. By controlling the Democrat purse strings, the Shadow Party can make or break any Democrat candidate by deciding whether or not to fund him. It's obvious since Soros is backing and behind wiki leaks that it CAN NOT BE ANY GOOD!!!
OPEN YOUR EYES!!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The link I posted is the from the OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE, the very group that funny NRA (obv, lol) article is talking about. Funny enough, it states something completely different than what the NRA states. You can't say the OSI article is outdated either, it's from 2010. They are only talking about consistent gun control, and the only guns they're stating shouldn't be sold are pre-1986 machine guns. If that bothers you, you must be a really angry man, lol.

The NRA twisted the very article they're pretending to quote...for very obvious reasons, lol. More control = bad for business, lol. OMG, suddenly deranged crazies like the Virginia tech student who killed all those innocent lives couldn't have gotten a gun with proper regulations...can't have that, bad for business.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

u r straying off topic by going into
events that have happened due to
gun laws. Let's stick to topic please.

u asked me to elaborate on Soros issues
I didn't agree with.

I posted them

don't derail the thread by expanding
further off topic.

Soros does want gun control.

and I don't agree with it.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Actually, if you had bothered to look up the exact quote instead of spouting bull#, you'd find that you're wrong...again.

"Grassroots contributors like us ... bought it, we own it, and we're going to take it back."

What he stated is basically what the TP stated too...that grassroot movements can be powerful. He didn't say THEY own the party, he said grassroot movements are the ones funding the party. Which isn't even correct imo as most funding comes from corporations (dem and reps...doesn't matter)...but that's entirely different can of worms.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

u r straying off topic by going into
events that have happened due to
gun laws. Let's stick to topic please.

u asked me to elaborate on Soros issues
I didn't agree with.

I posted them

don't derail the thread by expanding
further off topic.

Soros does want gun control.

and I don't agree with it.

What about the other accusations you posted? They're all blatant lies, care to respond?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ok, now you sound like a right-wing talking point parrot. When and where did Soros ever claim to wanna abolish (lol) the constitution...or act in a way that would result in this. I really hope you can back this up, because you'll look incredibly silly if you can't.

one of the videos I posted here in this thread,
Soros says it is his agenda to implement a
one world government.

Sorry, but our US Constitution does not
allow itself to be over written by a world
dominant entity.

Therefore, Soros is against the US Constitution

If he is against the US Constitution then he is
an enemy of the US People and the Republic.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

What about the other accusations you posted? They're all blatant lies, care to respond?

no, I won't respond to anymore
of ur BS. ur only agenda here
is to derail this thread and I won't
give u the pleasure.

However, I will respond to others
who post in a respectful fashion.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Actually, if you had bothered to look up the exact quote instead of spouting bull#, you'd find that you're wrong...again.

Come on now do you really believe they meant *grass root movement* .

Hell no that is not what they meant.

Move on.org who is funded directly from Soros said exactly what they meant.

That they bought the democrat party and that THEY OWN IT NOW.

Anything greedy old Soros touches like wiki leaks is to only further his agenda to downtrodden America and make himself rich.

Does Assange know he is a tool?

Probably no more then you know your being a pawn in this chess game.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

When he talks about a NWO he's talking about ECONOMICS. Watch the following video:

Basically, if you studied economics, everything he says makes total sense. The US will obviously lose it's status as the world's reserve currency and will be replaced by either several other currencies or a basket of currencies. The system will change from being unilateral (US) to multilateral...a fact is further supported by the emergence of China/India's economies.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So let me get this clear: I posted the EXACT quote Eli made, directly refuting what you said...and you just keep on trolling by ignoring it?

Does someone pay you for spewing all that crap?

And once again, how is a rich person funding a grassroots movement bad?? It happens all the time!! People on the right do it, people on the left do it, corporations do it, other countries do it...EVERYONE AND HIS DOG does it!

Of course given that that particular movement is going up against "your" side makes them radicals. Which is exactly my problem with Beck and clowns like him. They make out anyone who's not sharing their viewpoint a radical.

Ever gave a spare Snickers to a homeless bum at the park? I hope not, cause that would obviously make you a communist according to Beck&Co

@boon: It's ok, I don't expect you to post sources to back up your claims...you made it pretty clear you're too brainwashed to rationally look at facts

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Like you say about Assange

*dont shoot the messenger*

I'm just telling you how it is.

If someone believes what paid off moveon.org ELI says
Well I got some snake oil to sell you.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

If someone believes what paid off moveon.org ELI says
Well I got some snake oil to sell you.

Wait...so first you quote Eli to prove your point, and when someone refutes your quote, he suddenly doesn't matter anymore. You're flipflopping so fast, I can hardly keep up

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join