It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Awww....

Really sucks when people disagree doesn't it.
I guess in your perfect state of facism and closed government there will be no room for disagreeing....

You might ignore me all you want, but I think both me and others that base our opinions on proof will continue to "hound" you as long as you continue to spread your lies.

Government shill eh?
Well, between the two of us I know who is playing up the governments cards, and it's not me.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Long time lurker, first time posting (boy does it look different as a member in here lol)

Season Greetings

Lets have a look at the most recent email communication John Young had with Soros Foundation shall we.

Submitted 9 August 2010

Does the Open Society Institute or other initiatives financed by Mr. George Soros support Wikileaks.org, its staff, supporters or its affiliates, either directly or indirectly though other parties.

If financial or other support is provided could you describe it: extent, time frame, terms and conditions?

Your response will be published on the public education website Cryptome.org of which I am the administrator.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
John Young

--------------------------
10 August 2010

Dear John Young,

Thank you for your query.

The Open Society Foundations do not support Wikileaks.org.

Best regards,

Amy Weil

Snippets:

3 files were forwarded to John Young

George Soros OSI Foundation Tax Report 2006
George Soros OSI Foundation Tax Report 2007
George Soros OSI Foundation Tax Report 2008

John Young States:

No obvious mention of Wikileaks in the report

Source: cryptome.org...

The email snippets boondock keeps posting was at the early stages (infant stage) [2007/08] of Wikileaks where people from all over the world with a variety of backgrounds, professions, expertise were discussing the project, possibilities, ideas, organisation, cost, set up, funding, etc etc etc

edit on 24-12-2010 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
wlcentral.org

Q & A with the Wau Holland Foundation about Wikileaks' funding.

* Four permanent Wikileaks employees get a salary based on the size of the Greenpeace-remuneration.

* The foundation has contributed nothing to Assange's bail or legal defense.

* Since October 2009 more than €900,000 has been amassed, of which more than €370,000 has been disbursed.

* In January or February they plan to publish a complete financial audit of Wikileaks donations.

------------------------

Article - The Local Germany News In English

Wikileaks donations still flowing, but not to Assange legal fund
Published: 23 Dec

Have moves by PayPal and major credit cards choked off Wikileaks' donations? Not according to the chairman of a German foundation that channels donations to the whistleblower website.

The Wau Holland Foundation, a group associated with the hacker group the Computer Chaos Club, remains one of the main conduits for Wikileaks donations.

Chairman Winfried Motzkus explains that donations are still flowing, though they are not being used for Wikileaks founder Julian Assange's personal legal battle against allegations of sexual assault in Sweden.

What does Julian Assange live on these days?

Now, as one of the four permanent Wikileaks employees, he gets a salary. That is based on the size of the Greenpeace-remuneration for people in executive roles, so for example a campaigner.

(The remuneration for campaigners at environmental organisations such as Greenpeace ranges from about €3,800 to more than €5,000 per month, according to news agency DPA.)

There are rumours about luxury flights and expensive hotels for Assange.

For us, such bills haven’t turned up. Only completely normal flights have been billed here, mostly even without accommodation costs, because people are put up privately.

Has the foundation contributed to the bail and taken on legal costs (for Assange?)

No. That is primarily not an issue for Wikileaks but rather, at least theoretically, his private matter. That has nothing to do with the foundation.

We won’t accept any bills that have anything to do with this legal process. The process may be related to Wikileaks. But we can’t simply redirect donations that are earmarked for a specific purpose.

Are the donations still flowing?

Direct bank transfers for Wikileaks are still coming to us. We were only affected by the Paypal ban. Payments via Mastercard and Visa were not made through our foundation.

Donations from foreign countries are perhaps somewhat more difficult because of that, and have become somewhat more expensive. But they’re continuing.

How much has been donated to Wikileaks by now?

More donations always roll in when Wikileaks is heavily covered in the media. Now perhaps it’s a little less again. Since October 2009 more than €900,000 has been amassed, of which more than €370,000 has been disbursed.

In January or February we plan to publish a complete financial audit of Wikileaks donations.

Is the foundation overloaded by the Wikileaks campaigns?

At first we were completely overrun. It is our biggest project by far. We are employed and all work on a voluntary basis for the foundation. We are also spread out geographically. So it isn’t a simple matter.

Source: The Local Germany News In English

Additional Link: The official website of the Wau Holland Foundation

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Nice!

Thank you so much

You made my yuletide a happy one with that post, nothing like a bit of evidence under the tree

edit on 24-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by boondock-saint

That's all fine if you believe that is actually a leaked email written by Julian Assange..
Personaly I have seen the way he writes and that looks nothing like it..

But you haven't confirmed it's actually his email so there is no point..

Maybe I should leak/write an email from Boon..
Listing how to pass off blogs and rumours as facts...

yes that shouldn't be too difficult...

To: My CIA handlers
Date: Today FFS
Subject: Make up proof that wiki is controlled by Soros.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

At last, something that isn't wild speculation in this thread.
Well done and thanks.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
Additional Link: The official website of the Wau Holland Foundation

lmao

u have debunked nothing
where in Assange's e-mail of

NED, CFR, Freedomhouse and other CIA teats

do you find Wau Holland Foundation???

And do you think that wikileaks only has 1 bank account?
u make me crack up. ur post is irrelevant.
but thanks for playing

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'll let the video speak for itself...
Prove that this information is wrong... You wont be able to
wikileaks is a front for Soros and TPTB

edit on 24-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Glenn Beck has been proven to lie numerous times...last in a post where I highlighted 25 concrete cases, including a ton of his Soros allegations. Of course you ignored that and prefer to still promote his lies like a good little brainwashed drone

But thanks for the entertainment, watching Beck is like watching an untalented Colbert

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Facts are facts beck just proved that soros is linked to wikileaks..

Now when you can dissect the video and prove it false I will apologize until then get some common sense

it is a known fact and proved wiki leaks is being used by soros and the nwo for their agenda.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Facts are facts beck just proved that soros is linked to wikileaks..

Now when you can dissect the video and prove it false I will apologize until then get some common sense

it is a known fact and proved wiki leaks is being used by soros and the nwo for their agenda.

Sure, the official tax record (where he would obviously list this as a donation) says he has no connection...but let's believe Beck, the man who lies on a daily basis. Wow, you should really stop drinking that clown's cool aid

I mean, it's just 3-4 posts above yours where someone posted a very clear email correspondance with proof that there is no connection...yet like always, you chose to ignore facts you don't agree with because of your Beck brainwashing. It's really quite sad, you can't even accept reality anymore if it goes against your fantasyland worldview.
edit on 24-12-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
some evidence connecting George Soros' Open
Society Institute with Freedom House.

Sponsors of Freedom House’s exchange programs include the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Agency for International Development, National Endowment for Democracy, and Open World Leadership Center. Additional funds are provided by: Eli Lilly and Company; Lilly Endowment, Inc.; Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation; Open Society Institute; and Schloss Family Foundation.

www.freedomhouse.org...

this is called money laundering.

Soros gives funds to Open Society.
Open Society gives funds to Freedom House.
Freedom House gives funds to Wikileaks (per Julian's e-mail).

Also, please note that Freedom House is sponsored by
National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
This is also one of the sources of funds
to wikileaks and is a front for covert CIA
Black Ops started under the Reagan
Administration and is still operational today.

Now if Ellen would like to really impress the hell
out of me, she can produce us with tax reports from
Freedom House from years 2005-2009 and show us
there are no funds laundered through Freedom House
to wikileaks. Also, tax reports from NED for the same
time frame from 2005-2009. Oh and make sure those
tax records show off-shore accounts as well, not just
general working funds.

I will be eagerly awaiting those reports

thanks

If the Gov really wants to catch wikileaks
funding sources, you can catch them by
auditing Freedom House, Open Society
and NED for the yrs 2005-2009.
I would do it, but I do not have the resources
or the access to do it. Soros is laundering
money through these orgs to fund wikileaks.
If you can catch the money laundering through
these orgs, then you can charge the orgs, Soros and
wikileaks and Julian Assange on money laundering,
conspiracy to commit fraud, espionage and
sedition. Soros and Assange would spend the rest
of their days behind bars and you'd probably get
Obama impeached. Now who in the DOJ wants
to be a National Hero ???

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Boon you could always email Freedom House etc and make enquiries yourself for the tax records, just like John Young (who you keep referencing ) emailed Open Society Foundation

--------------------------------------

Submitted 9 August 2010

Does the Open Society Institute or other initiatives financed by Mr. George Soros support Wikileaks.org, its staff, supporters or its affiliates, either directly or indirectly though other parties.

If financial or other support is provided could you describe it: extent, time frame, terms and conditions?

Your response will be published on the public education website Cryptome.org of which I am the administrator.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
John Young

------------------------------------
10 August 2010

Dear John Young,

Thank you for your query.

The Open Society Foundations do not support Wikileaks.org.

Best regards,

Amy Weil

Snippets:

3 files were forwarded to John Young

George Soros OSI Foundation Tax Report 2006
George Soros OSI Foundation Tax Report 2007
George Soros OSI Foundation Tax Report 2008

John Young States:

No obvious mention of Wikileaks in the report

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Why was freedom house founded?
www.freedomhouse.org...

Freedom House was created in 1941 by prominent Americans concerned about the U.S. policy of isolationism as Nazism threatened to engulf Europe. The organization's name was intended to counter the Brown House, the Nazi party headquarters in Germany where Adolf Hitler maintained an office. After World War II, Freedom House turned its focus to the struggle against Communism and other threats to freedom irrespective of ideology and embraced the organization's mission to expand freedom worldwide and strengthen human rights and civil liberties in the United States.

How is Freedom House funded?
www.freedomhouse.org...

Freedom House receives funding from a mix of private foundations and individuals, as well as from democratic governments.

In regards to U.S. government funding, Freedom House has received grants from the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department for specific projects and publications, usually as a result of public competition.

Freedom House has also received grants from other governments and international bodies, including Australia, Ireland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Norway, the European Union, and the United Nations Democracy Fund.

Freedom House never accepts funds in the form of contracts from government institutions, including the U.S., and never functions as an extension of any government.

Freedom House does not accept funds for its research and analysis from any governments of countries evaluated in that research. For this reason, its global surveys, Freedom in the World and Freedom of the Press, are entirely privately funded. For a full list of current funders, read Freedom House’s annual report

Freedom House Annual Report 2007
Produced October 2008

Page 22
Donors

$250,000 +
Australian Agency for International Development
Peter Ackerman
Government of the Netherlands, Human Rights and Peacebuilding Department
The National Endowment for Democracy
The Smith Richardson Foundation
U.S. Agency for International Development
U.S. Department of State

$100,000 - $250,000
The Annenberg Foundation
William S. Edgerly
The Lilly Endowment, Inc.
The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
Walter J. Schloss

$50,000 - $99,999
Jay Mazur
John C. Whitehead

$25,000 - $49,999
The F.M. Kirby Foundation
Carleton Fiorina
Freedom Forum
The 21st Century ILGWU Heritage Fund
Paul and Karen Isaac
William L. Walton

$10,000 - $24,999
Ned and Jean Bandler
Bette Bao Lord
The Bridgewood Fieldwater Foundation
Philip D. Harvey
The Irfan Kathwari Foundation, Inc
Farooq Kathwari
David Nastro
Mark and Sushma Palmer

$1,000 - $9,999
Jacqueline Adams
Kenneth Adelman
The Amgen Foundation
Bernard Aronson
The Center for Communications, Health and the Environment
The Charles Engelhard Foundation
Wayne Collins and Mary Ann Bradshaw
Antonia Cortese
The Craig and Barbara Barrett Foundation
Mitchell Daniels, Jr.
The East West Management Institute
Stuart Eizenstat
Steve Forbes
Global Impact- Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area
Jeff Gore
Sidney Harman
Robert D. Hormats
Marjorie S. Isaac
John T. Joyce
Max M. Kampelman
Kathryn Dickey Karol
Nancy Lane
Thomas Melia and Amy Conroy
Morgan Stanley
Diana Villiers Negroponte
Open Society Institute
P.J. O’Rourke
Carlos Pascual
Ariel and Tal Recanati
Jay and Amy Regan
Donald H. Rumsfeld
Edwin and Maureen Schloss
Stephanie Cassel Scott
Scott Siff
John and Barbara Vogelstein
Wendell L. Willkie, II
Jennifer Windsor and John Bradshaw

The list of donor names continues ranging from $1dollar to $999.

Interesting:

In 2007 $250,000+ came from:

U.S. Agency for International Development and U.S. Department of State,
Government of the Netherlands, Human Rights and Peacebuilding Department and The National Endowment for Democracy

With Open Society Institute only contributing up to $10,000 for that same time frame

Freedom House

Freedom House is an independent watchdog organization that supports the expansion of freedom around the world. Freedom House supports democratic change, monitors freedom, and advocates for democracy and human rights.

Since its founding in 1941 by prominent Americans concerned with the mounting threats to peace and democracy, Freedom House has been a vigorous proponent of democratic values and a steadfast opponent of dictatorships of the far left and the far right. Eleanor Roosevelt and Wendell Willkie served as Freedom House’s first honorary co-chairpersons.

Throughout its history, Freedom House has opposed tyranny around the world, including dictatorships in Latin America, apartheid in South Africa, Soviet domination of Central and Eastern Europe, and religiously-based totalitarian regimes such as those governing Sudan, Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Freedom House has promoted the growth of freedom by encouraging U.S. policymakers, international institutions, and the governments of established democracies to adopt policies that advance human rights and democracy around the world. At the same time, Freedom House provides support to individuals working in the world's young democracies to overcome debilitating legacies of tyranny, dictatorship and political repression; as well as to activists working in repressive societies to bring about greater freedom and openness.

========

It looks like boon and his supporters in this thread are against organisations like this

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Good research..
Just a shame it will fall on deaf ears..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Black,
Thanks..... I dont think its a bad thing for organisations from around the world to seek funds from Governments, NGOs and private citizens for causes such as human rights, promoting freedom and democracy etc

Boon and Co seem to have a problem with organisations like this and organisations who support others with the same mission

Boon cries he doesnt have the resources lol Boon or any one of his supporters in this thread can email any of the organisations in question and just ask... just like John Young emailed Open Society Institute and recieved a reply with supporting tax documents

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

If you can catch the money laundering through
these orgs, then you can charge the orgs, Soros and
wikileaks and Julian Assange on money laundering,
conspiracy to commit fraud, espionage and
sedition. Soros and Assange would spend the rest
of their days behind bars and you'd probably get
Obama impeached. Now who in the DOJ wants
to be a National Hero ???

So, you think the messenger should be shot?
I think some of the released documents contain names who would be more deserving contenders for jail time.

And who cares if WikiLeaks is connected to Soros? Both have done much good in the world.
To condemn Assange, you are condemning the bringing of dirty truth and evil deeds into the light of day.
There are those who call evil "good" and who call good "evil".

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
So, you think the messenger should be shot?
I think some of the released documents contain names who would be more deserving contenders for jail time.

And who cares if WikiLeaks is connected to Soros? Both have done much good in the world.
To condemn Assange, you are condemning the bringing of dirty truth and evil deeds into the light of day.
There are those who call evil "good" and who call good "evil".

No, I don't think anybody should be shot.
However, if the messenger is complicit
in the crime, would they not be equally guilty
as the rest of the conspirators?

And I care if wikileaks is connected to Soros.

If wikileaks had nothing to hide,
then why are they trying so hard
to hide who funds them?

Terrorists cells operate the very same way.

Laundering money from this org to that org
to another org yet to another org, there is
a reason for that. To hide motives and agendas.

And if the funds, motives and agendas are obscure,
then the people behind them knows that if they were
ever found out, the populace would not approve,
I don't care how much good is done along the way.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
wikileaks and Julian Assange preaches
openness, yet they are not open themselves.
If Julian was all for openness, then why did he
get so p'd off when the Guardian ran the article
showing the details of his alleged sexual crimes?
Openness is all fine and dandy, til he was hit.
That makes Julian and wikileaks hypocrites and liars.

Julian is well deserving of the hacker name
Mendax, which means liar.

And he still lies today.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

and I also find it highly suspicious that u just
created an account to post on this thread.
hmmmm, another hidden agenda I presume.

And like I said, Holland Foundation is NOT
the only org that handles wikileaks funding.
So no matter what they publish, ur NOT
gonna get the whole picture and scope
of wikileaks funding, nor the motives
behind them.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join