It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by boondock-saint

Wikileaks is gonna rob us blind.
There are no free lunches.
But they want us to believe
there are which is why they have
a spokesman with a baby face
and a cute smile. They are selling
a product. That product is slavery
to a NWO.

So in your eyes there are no good guys..
Couldn't be that he is like a lot here on ATS that see what is happening in the world,
but he is in a position to do something about it.
Atleast open our eyes with proof?

But no, he has to be a bad guy, there are no heros, only vilains..Shame..

That is a distinct possibility, Angus. I hate to pull out the Bible...but there are no good' guys, only varying degrees of bad. The second someone thinks they are 'good', all it takes is a glance around at the world and they think they're saints, or something. Soros recognizes more markets to manipulate. In the end, the last will be first, the first last. Those that call themselves 'good' are in for a long wait in line.

Here's what you can do to feel better. I saw this work when I was a delivery guy at dominos pizza. One night a driver pulled up 20 bucks short. He was using whining, heart broken tones to soften up the boss to let him slide on the missing cash. Then he saw that the boss was munching on some cookies and he asked if he could have one. The boss said something like 'aww, that gonna make you feel better?'

And it did.

Make up a batch of fresh chocolate chips. Then realize that the nwo can only be prevented by all of us, en masse. They are real. They are real bad. No billionaire is gonna come and save us, OK?

One guy who doubts they exist posited: The NWO does not exist. This IS the NWO! HOW MUCH MORE CAN THEY ENSLAVE US!!!???

Boon was only scratching the surface so that your cookies would still be warm when you were in the mood to have them fed to you. It gets much much worse.
edit on 23-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

George Soros likes to play with governments making the world as he see it. Soros collapsed communism in eastern europe. at first i didnt make the connection here seemed he was being pro democratic. But as soon as communism fell apart in europe then he went after the UK. Story starts in 1992 on black wednesday . He single handedly crashed the British sterling. This helped get the euro off an running. He firmly believes in a one world government. Hes got Europe done now its our turn. He was a large part of why Obama took office most people just havnt connected the dots.

That story starts in
1993. Where he established the Open Society Institute (OSI) it is the most prominent of the numerous foundations belonging to the international billionaire financier George Soros, its founder and Chairman. Claiming to be “a nonpartisan “wholly separate” from “George Soros’s private political activities,” Where does OSI spend is money and on what policies?

1.Promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive nation
2 promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the United States
3 opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
4.depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and immoral
5.promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws
6.promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes
7.promoting social welfare benefits and amnesty for illegal aliens
8.defending the civil rights and liberties of suspected anti-American terrorists and their abetters
9.financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of the political Left
10.advocating America's unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending
11.opposing the death penalty in all circumstances
12.promoting socialized medicine in the United States
13.promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has 14.explained, is "not clean air and clean water, [but] rather ... the demolition of technological/industrial civilization"
15.bringing American foreign policy under the control of the United Nations
16.promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business world alike
17.promoting taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand
18.advocating stricter gun-control measures
19. advocating the legalization of marijuana

With these agendas its no wonder in an interview with The Washington Post on November 11, 2003, Soros said that removing President George W. Bush from office was the "central focus of my life" and "a matter of life and death." He said he would sacrifice his entire fortune to defeat President Bush, "if someone guaranteed it."

Now did you guys ever wonder where Obama got his campaign funds from.Think about this he was an unknown 1st term senator.Of course Hedge fund managers like Soros. Then after the last mid term election when Obama started moving towards the middle. what happens next?

According to multiple sources with knowledge of his remarks, Soros told those in attendance that he is "used to fighting losing battles but doesn't like to lose without fighting." "We have just lost this election, we need to draw a line," he said, according to several Democratic sources. "And if this president can't do what we need, it is time to start looking somewhere else."

This guy is as evil as ive ever seen.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Wikileaks is NOT exposed, Wikileaks is exposing the truth

second line

I'll give you a better second line: when they want, to suit their purpose. NWO

Boondock's right, sad to say.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I hope ur all sitting down for this news
as it's gonna blow ur mind.

There is a connection between those
Guard Towers you see popping up all
over the US and George Soros.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know folks are tired of hearing my
rants on Soros implementing the NWO
and funding wikileaks,
but hear me out before u cast ur judgment
on my research. It gets rather complicated
how Soros has dug himself into this operation
like a tick on red blood hound dog. But here goes
the connection.

ICX that makes these guard towers and leases them
to corporate and government entities including
the US Fed Gov. is owned by Cerberus Capital
Management LP.

en.wikipedia.org...

Steve Feinberg is CEO of Cerberus.

Steve Feinberg and George Soros are joint partners
in a rather large Firearms and Ammunition Company called
Freedom Group based in Madison NC.

www.inc.com...
www.freedom-group.com...

Randy Luth was surprised to learn in 2006 that Cerberus Capital Management wanted to buy his St. Cloud (Minn.) business. What would Manhattan financiers known for investing in distressed debt and troubled companies want with DPMS Firearms, a manufacturer of semiautomatic rifles?

Cerberus had more than DPMS in its sights. From April 2006 to January 2008 it bought three other firearms companies: Bushmaster, Remington, and Marlin. And it kept adding to its collection. Cerberus now controls 13 brands in a holding company it created, Madison (N.C.)-based Freedom Group. With sales of $848.7 million in 2009, Freedom Group is the largest gun and ammo maker in the U.S. That means Stephen A. Feinberg, Cerberus' founder and managing member, is the country's top civilian gun magnate.

www.freerepublic.com...

and another connection:
George Soros and Cerberus Capital Management has been named
in a SEC lawsuit for conspiracy and money laundering, racketeering
and fraud in 2007.

The unlawful Money Laundering through the sale of the General Motors Building, orchestrated and carried out by the RICO Enterprise, including George Soros, Soros Fund Management, SFM Management, Vornado Realty Trust, German American Capital, Fortress Investment Group, Donald J. Trump, and the RICO conspirators Conseco, Deutsche Bank, Lazard, Eastdil Realty, Harry Macklowe, Cerberus Capital Management, Lazard, Kirkland & Ellis, Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson, Carmel Fifth and 767 Manager, and, upon information and belief, other members of the Enterprise and co-conspirators, operated through a pattern of racketeering and forms one of the cornerstones of the defendants’ illicit activities of Money Laundering and Bankruptcy Fraud, predicate acts of RICO alleged herein and Bid Rigging

www.davidrelkinlaw.com...

This ties Soros directly to Cerberus. However, if this is not
sufficient enough for you then let's show more proof.

Raymond Wechsler
Chairman and CEO of American Equity Partners
and former Director of the NYSE

manages the stock portfolios of both Soros and Cerberus.

Raymond is Chairman and CEO of American Equity Partners, which is a holding company formed in 1992 to specifically focus on investments and restructuring of distressed and underperforming companies. Raymond has over 30 years of senior leadership, management and restructuring experience and has managed the distressed portfolio or selected portfolio companies for private equity funds, including George Soros and Cerberus Capital Management LP

www.snl.com...

Now, I know what ur thinking, why would Soros
have his hands in the pie of one of the largest
firearms and ammo company in America when
Soros himself is pushing for Total Gun Control
through the UN Treaty?
the answer is simple. When Martial Law is implemented
he controls all the guns and ammo that would be sold
to Americans. He can stop the entire flow of weapons
and ammo domestically with a single phone call.

Now add on to the fact that he is tied to these watch towers
and his ties to funding for wikileaks taking down the
American system and u have a perfect set-up for
a NWO take-over by Soros.

The George Soros controlled private equity company Cerberus Capital Management could cut off all gun and ammunition sales in the US. Apparently, the American people are totally unaware that Cerberus has for the past decade acquired nearly every gun and ammunition maker in the United States and consolidated them into a holding company called The Freedom Group.

www.davidicke.com...

the man truly has thought of everything
in this plan.

Oh and let's not forget Soros owns 900,000+ shares of Monsanto.
So he can cut the food supply as well with Obama's new
Food Safety bill.

scary isn't it ???

edit on 12/24/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

George Soros likes to play with governments making the world as he see it. Soros collapsed communism in eastern europe. at first i didnt make the connection here seemed he was being pro democratic. But as soon as communism fell apart in europe then he went after the UK. Story starts in 1992 on black wednesday . He single handedly crashed the British sterling.

Someone's been reading a little too much MSM.
From what I've read from insider sources at Quantum Fund, Soros merely followed the lead of Deutsche Bank.
Yes, he made a lot of money, but no, he didn't organise the collapse of the B of E apparently.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Boon, 99% of this thread is based on how bad you think Soros is..

But I harken back to your initial thread title which is,

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

You can prove Soros is satan himself for all I care but that's NOT what your thread stated....

You have NOT proven wikileaks is controled by Soros..

Maybe you should start a new thread on big bad Soros...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Not trying to flatter you, but you have possibly altered the course of history with your work. It is blindingly obvious that assange is a tool. I suspect the flow is going to slam to a halt for these market players.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You can prove Soros is satan himself for all I care but that's NOT what your thread stated....
You have NOT proven wikileaks is controled by Soros..
Maybe you should start a new thread on big bad Soros...

actually the title is "wikileaks exposed - the man behind the NWO curtain"

and this info I'm posting is directly related to
Soros who is behind the NWO curtain.

However, during the research, the connection
that Soros has to the NWO is not just inclusive
to the wikileaks funding. Wikileaks funding is
just one aspect of the Soros attack on America.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
Not trying to flatter you, but you have possibly altered the course of history with your work. It is blindingly obvious that assange is a tool. I suspect the flow is going to slam to a halt for these market players.

why thank you kind sir

it's nice to be appreciated.
But as you can see some here
do not agree with you

As far as history altering,
that remains to be seen.
I'm just a regular Schmoe
who investigates on the internet

I know if I can find evidence like this,
the authorities can find a lot more
than I can. Why haven't they
investigated Soros for conspiracy
to overthrow the US?

Maybe because Soros best friend
is Obama, that's why.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

However, during the research, the connection
that Soros has to the NWO is not just inclusive
to the wikileaks funding. Wikileaks funding is
just one aspect of the Soros attack on America.

LMFAO, you haven't even proven that Soros donated $1 to wikileaks,
let alone "funded" wikileaks as you suggest...

Show me the proof of funding and then that Soros has control...

I honestly see nothing to prove either....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
This guy is as evil as ive ever seen.

I would totally agree with that sentiment.
But some here think he is a savior,
saving them from the boogey man
already existing in our system.

I keep telling them, they will be trading
off a corrupt system for an even worse
one, but not many believe me

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Yeah, well, it's going to be the few, risking life for the many, who won't see to even know what was at stake.

It is going to be a war of quantum mechanics. The material realm is where they want us to fight, but it's much more complicated than that, and much less complicated. What they steal from us is given back manifold in the 'spiritual' realm. Those who aren't tempted by the world will have the weapons, and the rats won't be able to run fast enough.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Yeah, well, it's going to be the few, risking life for the many, who won't see to even know what was at stake.

It is going to be a war of quantum mechanics. The material realm is where they want us to fight, but it's much more complicated than that, and much less complicated. What they steal from us is given back manifold in the 'spiritual' realm. Those who aren't tempted by the world will have the weapons, and the rats won't be able to run fast enough.

I think I need a translation...
Anyone speak gibberish.??

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I think I need a translation...
Anyone speak gibberish.??

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

black
please read the thread.
I am not gonna repost
cuz ur too lazy to look
for it.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

black
please read the thread.
I am not gonna repost
cuz ur too lazy to look
for it.

But I did, and I bought refreshments and everything, but I still don't see the hard proof.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
let's revisit some old info posted
so BIB will shut up.

To: John Young
Subject: martha stuart pgp
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:20:25 -0500

—–BEGIN PGP MESSAGE—–
Version: None

J. We are going to # them all. Chinese mostly, but not entirely a feint. Invention
abounds. Lies, twists and distorts everywhere needed for protection. Hackers monitor
chinese and other intel as they burrow into their targets, when they pull, so do we.
Inxhaustible supply of material. Near 100,000 documents/emails a day. We’re going to crack the world open and let it flower into something new. If fleecing the CIA will assist us, then fleece we will. We have pullbacks from NED, CFR, Freedomhouse and other CIA teats. We have all of pre 2005 afghanistan. Almost all of india fed. Half
a dozen foreign ministries. Dozens of political parties and consulates, worldbank,
apec, UN sections, trade groups, tibet and fulan dafa associations and… russian
phishing mafia who pull data everywhere. We’re drowing. We don’t even know a tenth
of what we have or who it belongs to. We stopped storing it at 1Tb.

www.daily.pk...

remember this lil jewel of an e-mail sent from Julian Assange
to John Young?

Let's examine it a lil closer shall we.

If fleecing the CIA will assist us, then fleece we will. We have pullbacks from NED, CFR, Freedomhouse and other CIA teats

right here in the e-mail Julian is telling John where his funding
is coming from.

a pullback is what Julian is referring to a funding source.

a "teat" is also considered a funding source as
a baby gets his milk from a teat.

So all of these names/entities he mentions right here
are his main funding sources. There is a connection
between the CFR mentioned and Freedom House.

Freedom House is funded by the National Endowment for Democracy and USAID, the folks who cobble together color revolutions, the preferred way in the 21st century for the CIA to overthrow governments.

It is a Soros project. Freedom House is “funded by both the US government and Soros to provide support to pro-Western opposition movements,”

dprogram.net...

So Julian admits in this e-mail that one of his sources is Freedom House.
And Freedom House is funded by George Soros and the US Gov.

Now let's look at him using the CFR as a source. George Soros is also
a member of the CFR and he has already been associated with Julian
through Freedom House.

Soros is Chairman of the Soros Fund Management and the Open Society Institute and a former member of the Board of Directors of the Council on Foreign Relations.

en.wikipedia.org...

And the CFR agenda is where the NWO aspect comes into focus.

Ok, now let's look at some of that CIA Teat he was talking about.

NED may as well have the CIA’s logo emblazoned over it. “The NED was established by the Reagan administration after the CIA’s role in covertly funding efforts to overthrow foreign governments was brought to light,” writes Stephen Gowans.

“It would be terrible for democratic groups around the world to be seen as subsidized by the CIA. We saw that in the 60s, and that’s why it has been discontinued. We have not had the capability of doing this, and that’s why the endowment was created,” explains NED president Carl Gershman. NED was founded, as New York Times reporter John Broder explained in 1997, “to do in the open what the Central Intelligence Agency has done surreptitiously for decades.”

NED is advocating the overthrow of Iran of Venezuela out in the open.

dprogram.net...

So now we have a direct quote from Assange in an e-mail
telling us his sources are George Soros, the US Gov and the CIA.

And those funding sources mentioned ALL of them have
a past history or an agenda of overthrowing governments.

There is your direct link straight from Julian's mouth
of where he's getting his funding from.

And this e-mail had to come directly from Julian
Assange as Julian was the only person in wikileaks
who had full knowledge of who was funding them.
Other members did not have access to banking data.

This e-mail was posted in my OP in this thread.
However, I did go into a lil more detail this time around
for the slow learners.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Oh, so now we're back to this, sending people out to look for imaginary evidence.
You tried that before remember, didn't work.

How about you go look for the evidence i posted umpteen pages ago that disprooves this whole thread?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

what the [snip] is ur problem ???
I have not sent anyone anywhere.
The evidence is in this thread.

u r a gov shill

I will not respond to ur post anymore

u r the reason why I wish I had the ignore button back
as u and bib have hounded me from the beginning
of this thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

That's all fine if you believe that is actually a leaked email written by Julian Assange..
Personaly I have seen the way he writes and that looks nothing like it..

But you haven't confirmed it's actually his email so there is no point..

Maybe I should leak/write an email from Boon..
Listing how to pass off blogs and rumours as facts...

yes that shouldn't be too difficult...

To: My CIA handlers
Date: Today FFS
Subject: Make up proof that wiki is controlled by Soros.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join