It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well, Soros paid also awful lot of money to prevent G.W Bush to be re-elected and some money to legalize hemp campaign in California.

He have been also very ethical lately. Are all rich people NWO? What if Soros though that Assange was on good cause?

I recommend caution when casting judgements. You people do not know anything!

-v

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Just a thought...then night-night...its 5am here.

Soros is 80 years old.
He most likely doesnt have a lot of years left. So, he made his money how he made his money. Ethically or not.
But he cant take it with him...unless he knows something we dont.
Sooo, (this is what if) what if he sees the direction that America is heading and wants to change it for the good. Just so he has peace with himself. I mean, unless he's an alien reptilian (this is sarcasm
), he's not going to benefit from the fruits of his labor in creating an NWO.

Again...all this is conjecture based on he is in fact the financier of WL.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

People better wait before they open their mouths or flex their fingers to do some typing when all the information they base their conclusions on are ASSUMPTIONS.

It hasn´t even been a week and people claim to know every in and every out, even though government officials and parliament members all over the world are getting riled up over the leaked files. I don't understand why people can't comprehend that what it is doesn't matter as long as it is.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Right now, Soros' target is
the good ole USA. The one remaining
superpower that stands in his way.
So how does Soros attack America? By
showing the world how evil they are.
Killing innocent reporters in Iraq,
showing ongoing spy programs that shouldn't
exist, showing how corrupt banks take
our money, etc....

But is this not the truth? Its all right saying the good ole USA, then next sentence explaining their crimes, seems like the truth hurts.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
so wait a minute, I looked up soros, didn't have a clue who that was, and I get a news article in the results from 11 hours ago related to the food safety bill, the same one that chewed up all that time they could have spent doing that unemployment bill for you guys which I just read about here a minute ago. So in a way Soros just screwed america out of their benefits and here he is again implicated by boondocks theory in a NWO scheme.

I have to say though boon, I can't imagine the details that fill out your 'ideas'. Like for one the way that soros would exersise control over everyone, this blackmail stuff, I dont really see it working like that, he's old and corrupt, I'm sure they'd be able to dig enough on him that it wouldn't matter, and also motive? why would he bother?

-B.M
edit on 2/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

P.S) somethings wrong with that soros guys face... :S soros
edit on 2/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
another leaked wikileak email:

Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 07:21:34 -0800
To:

[This is a restricted internal development mailinglist for w-i-k-i-l-e-a-k-s-.-o-r-g.
Please do not mention that word directly in these discussions; refer instead to 'WL'.
This list is housed at riseup.net, an activist collective in Seattle with an established lawyer
and plenty of backbone.]

Addendum:

The CIA would be the most likely $5M funder. Soros is suspected
of being a conduit for black money to dissident groups racketeering
for such payola.

Now it may be that that is the intention of WL because its behavior
so far fits the pattern.

If fleecing the CIA is the purpose, I urge setting a much higher
funding goal, in the $100M range and up. The US intel agencies
are awash in funds they cannot spend fast enough to keep the
Congressional spigot wide open. Academics, dissidents, companies,
spy contractors, other nation's spy agencies, whole countries, are
falling over themselves to tap into this bountiful flood. But competition
is fierce, and accusations of deception are raging even as the
fleecers work in concert.

Chinese dissidents -- a brand name among many -- are already
reaping huge benefits from covert funding from the US and from
the PRC, along with others in the former Soviets, in Africa and
South America, inside the US, UK and Europe, in the Middle East
and the Koreas, who know how to double-cross ditzy-rich Dads
and Moms.

In solidarity to ***k em all.

cryptome.org...
edit on 2-12-2010 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Are you the same "Boondock" that posts at PP? If so, Then you should know who I am at this site. You are correct in your posting concerning the NWO agenda and their purpose. I have read some of your posts and it would appear that you are the same guy. In any case, keep up the good work.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Although I appreciate the effort you have put into this, its not very convincing.

Its basically just a web of your speculation and some rather questionable sources.

Maybe you should suggest it as a possibility rather than stating it as fact, because quite frankly it is far from being fact.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
why don't you ask wiki leaks to wikileak themselves

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Replying to your part about the Washington Post:

First: It has been the same way for the other leaks. Either Wikileaks gives them to one news agency (or two) an they continue sharing or they do it over a "anonym mailbox"

What would you do knowing probably every secret agency is behind you and wants to stop the transfer and the leak. As an agent my first approach would be to block the possibilites of the transfer happening. Stopping the first transfer of the information would be the best approach.
I'm sure almost any hacker who releases sensitive stuff (secret cables, new torrent releases, whatever) does this over an anonymised way.

Say the Gov knows your going to give information to XY. They don't know where you are hidding but where XY is. So i think the gov would park themselfs infront of the XY House and wait for you to appear.

I don't see anything wierd or unusual in this.

An about the George Soros connection... well check your sources... the stuff about Soros and Assange alrdy cam up some months ago. The 'information' this alleged relationship is based on are vague, false or just not there (made up).

- Russia says: Wikileaks is US Gov. work
- Some bloggers say: It's NWO with george soros
- U.S say: Wikileaks are terrorists
- Turkey says: Wikileaks = Isreael

i think we should trust wikileaks more then Putin, the U.S Gov. or some blogger.

The Info is out there. For the cables Wikileaks itself says that there is no proof that they are correct or whatever.
You are free to read, analyse and use this info. As it goes for all the info you're getting (MSM, Inet, Books).
What you, the MSN or other make out of the Info is totally your /their choice.

Do you really think the MSN will report on everything that's in the cables - or will they leave out parts (and pushing others) hoping no one will notice?

Criticism an Scepticism is always good. And i myself question the authenticity of wikileaks everyday. Your thread (and others) are very helpfull to get a more objectiv overview on that matter. So thank you.

Nonetheless i can't agree with you

edit on 2-12-2010 by TheDeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

You should give Glenn Beck a call...

I hear he needs new material.
edit on 2-12-2010 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
One thing which is really starting to bother me about ATS, is that it is becoming a voice for the NWO fear strategy.

In the end, pretty much everything in the end is discredited on here as NWO - thus reinforcing the subliminal message that they are powerful, they have control. I absolutely do not believe this psyops message they want us to absorb.

Anyone who stands up to them is, eventualy, always discredited on ATS. Meanwhile, most people on here sit pontificating on ATS and doing absolutely nothing to help us get our world back.

I am about to rethink whether I will continue to contribute to a site which, overall, serves the NWO propaganda machine of fear mongering and instilling a belief that the people are powerless.

Stating one's own cobbled together opinion as fact, in thread titles, in CAPITAL LETTERS to sensationalise it has also become a trend on here. Why can't people practise the honesty they DEMAND from others, and own up to the fact that it is just an opinion. So many people on here are now using exactly the same dishonest, disinfo techniques as the MSM.

This is all raising serious questions for me about the value of ATS.

edit on 2-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

People better wait before they open their mouths or flex their fingers to do some typing when all the information they base their conclusions on are ASSUMPTIONS.

It hasn´t even been a week and people claim to know every in and every out, even though government officials and parliament members all over the world are getting riled up over the leaked files. I don't understand why people can't comprehend that what it is doesn't matter as long as it is.

Yep, 100%. Since day 1 people have been squealing and complaining. It's the brainwashed, sound bite culture. We have to have it NOW. So many people seem incapable of being patient, observing and evaluating something as it progresses. Screaming, shouting the messages aren't coming out fast enough, screaming it's all critical of US when only 0.1% of the documents had been released, shouting WL isn't doing it fast enough, properly, the information isn't sensational enough, etc, etc., like spoiled kids beating their fists on the table shouting 'give me what I want, NOW!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
When the brave come to gether we can take out the evil....peace to us....revolution....revolution....worldwide worldwide

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Im willing to risk my life to LIGHT the fire to end the name SOROS

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I can't figure out why I keep getting so much crap for saying, "If Soros was named Cheney, people would be all over him"....and NO that wasn't a partisan statement. Just realization that my friends who were #ting bricks over Cheney have absolutely nothing to say when I bring up Soros. Hell, they don't even know who he is.

and i'm neither D or R, I don't believe in parties.
edit on 2-12-2010 by newBodyoldSoul because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2010 by newBodyoldSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I dont understand how this can be the case.. Wikleaks are suffering extreme finacial problems.. In a recent interview assange said he was paying for the upkeep out of his own pocket and that money was short..
Regardless of if he is getting backing or not.. the realeae of this info is needed. It is about time someone spoke some truth in a world now full of lies...

kx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

didnt the head of wikileaks not just get caught with like 150 million? i thought wikileaks was a non profit organisation...so just wondering how one aquires that type of money....hush money perhaps, paid to keep certain things from the media and the people?...blackmail?....who knows but yes i think this whole wikileaks thing is all a load of bull$hit personally....

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Nice work OP.
Although, Soros may be behind Wikileaks, but someone is surely behind Soros.
Secret societies?
Of cos...
It just seems to 'movie' for me all this Wikileaks stuff.
Sure, it might all be true the info they have, but it surely is for an agenda.
The NWO is about dropping sovereignties and centralizing power, so why is this not a logical theory to some that Wikileaks is just that, part of the circus?
They would not get mass media coverage if they were not part of the circus.
S&F

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Whenever the lame stream media pushes any story big time, you can trust that it's not trustworthy. I was never impressed with wikileaks to begin with because their leaks prior to becoming a world phenomenon were thin at best, most of them pertaining to scientology, nothing conspiratorial, government corruption, 9/11, etc. Then when Manning got arrested I thought well so much for confidentiality, but now that Manning is working for a Soros lawyer, well I don't know about any connection between Soros and wikileaks I'll have to check into that but if Manning's lawyer is an agent of Soros then that's good enough proof for me that something shady is going on. Plus the information doesn't expose Israel, gee what a surprise, I guess they're just little angels with nothing to hide (sarcasm).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join